Make You Feel My Love

由 x_csmia

Irene and Louise are inseparable. What will happen if their relationship suddenly changed? What will happen w... 更多

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Foreword
Playlist

Chapter 22

2.5K 104 220
由 x_csmia

After what happened, Irene made sure that she'll be a better mom to her daughter. That she will get the treatment she deserves. Irene became so hands on with Cassy. They sleep together, she cooks for her, help her with stuffs, and most specially she makes her daughter feel that she is loved and important. But

They are currently in Bulacan as Irene wanted to be in peace, far from her husband. And so that her daughter can also have some fresh air for she knows that she is already suffocated with the air in Manila. It's currently 6:15 in the morning and Irene just entered the room to wake her daughter up as she told her Mom before they sleep to wake her up at 6:30 so that Cassy can still review for her 8:30am class. It's their midterms already. And it's her second day which she hates as she hates the subject for that day. She still has 3 days remaining. Irene saw her daughter covered in a thick blanket and still sleeping. She carefully sat down in bed and hugged her daughter. She caressed it's cheeks and kissed her forehead. This is Irene's way of waking her daughter up so that her daughter will be in a good mood. Also this is Cassy's preferred way of waking her up. Gentle and Calm.

"Louise? Anak wake up na. Luna may school ka pa right?" Irene woke her daughter up and gently peppered it's cheeks with a kiss. She heard her daughter groaned.

"Mommy sleepy pa ako ayoko na po pumasok pagod na me super ayoko na. I just want to sleep." Cassy tiredly ranted and turned her back in front of her Mom. Irene chuckled.

"Pero mahal ko you told me mag rereview ka pa diba?"

"Wag na magreview. Wag na mag aral. Mamamatay din naman." Cassy said that made Irene frown.

"Maria Cassandra Louise." She said. Not stern. Not soft.

"5 minutes more please." Cassy sleepily pleaded and hugged her Mom as she buried her face in Irene's chest. Irene looked at the clock it's already 6:23.

"Ok. Ok baby 5 minutes." Irene said and hugged her daughter tight.

7 minutes have passed and Irene woke Cassy up again.

"6:30 na love halika na." Irene said. Cassy opened her eyes and immediately smiled when she saw her Mom.

"Good morning Mommy!" she exclaimed and peppered her mom's cheeks with kiss. Irene giggled.

"Ikaw ha. I love you." Irene said and kissed her in the forehead.

"Come now baby. I cooked your favorite breakfast na para may energy ka." As Irene said that Cassy's eyes sparkled.

"Omg! Eto na nga babangon na nga para sa beef tapa ni Mareng Eneri oh." Irene frowned with what her daughter said. Cassy knows she's in danger that's why she hurriedly went down but too late Irene caught her and tickled her.

"Eneri ka diyan ah. Anong mareng eneri ha." Irene said while still tickling her daughter. Their house is full of laughter but Irene also stopped as her daughter needs to eat and review.

"Mommy ang sarap talaga promise huhubels." Cassy said and raised her fork with some tapa on it. Irene just laughed at her daughter. After eating Irene volunteered in cleaning the table as it's already 6:58am and her daughter still needs to take a bath and review. After cleaning she decided to brew some coffee for herself and for her daughter. She makes the best coffee as her daughter said. When she was done making coffee for her daughter she went to her room. She knocked but no one answered. For Cassy is already in her earphones and already reviewing. She opened the door and saw her daughter reviewing it's notes. She went to her and placed the coffee that made Cassy look at her.

"Oh sorry did I disturb you?" Irene asked.

"No no. Thank you for this ma. Super ayaw ko na po talaga." Cassy said and hugged her Mommy. Indeed she was so tired already. She didn't tell her Mom yet that she'll be the valedictorian for the whole batch.

"Hay ikaw talaga. You can do it love. It's ok to take a rest basta wag susuko ha? Kaya mo yan anak. Always remember that Mommy is here. I've always got your back Louise. If you need to rest, I'm here ok?" Irene said while caressing her daughter's back.

"I love you ma. Needed those words today." Cassandra said and broke the hug. She kissed her mom in the cheeks and giggled.

"Sa cheeks lang? Hindi sa lips?" Irene pouted as she teased her daughter. Cassy was surprise and kissed her Mom's lips.

"Don't tell me you are pregnant again?" Cassy asked. Irene just laughed and cupped her daughter's face.

"No silly! Mommy's yours now." Irene said and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Sige na. Continue reviewing I'll just go in the veranda ok? Good luck my little miss president." Irene said and smiled.

"Thank you best mom ever!" Irene just laughed and went out of her daughter's room.

She got her coffee and went to the backyard thinking what will she cook later for she knows her daughter will be drained with her class. Her class will be until 1:30 that will give her enough time to cook. She'll be cooking her walang kamatayang pesto pasta and will bake some chicken and will also make some cookies.

On the other hand Cassy was seriously reviewing for her second quiz. Science and Math was her subject for that day. For her 1st class is Math and 2nd class is Science. As usual she got the highest score, and she can't believe it as she had a hard time in her exam. She finished her coffee and went in to her class hoping for the best.

It's already 2:00 pm and Cassy just got out of her room. All of her energy was taken in that Science quiz she took. She went straight to the veranda to get some fresh air.

"Lintek na science at math yan! Magagamit ko ba yan kapag nagasawa ako ng matandang malapit na mamatay?" she ranted and cried. Unbeknownst to her knowledge Irene saw and heard her. Irene just chuckled and went to her daughter. Binigyan niya ng isang mahigpit na yakap ang kanyang anak patalikod.

"Papaano yung manliligaw mo? Di mo na siya gustong asawahin?" Irene said pertaining to Kyle and giggled as her daughter was shocked.

"Kadiri ka naman mommy. Di nga naliligo yung hambog na yun eh. Walang ibang ginawa kung hindi gulatin ako." She joked and stood up to hug her Mom.

"Tired ikaw?" She asked as she lets her daughter bury her body to her body.

"Ayoko na mommy." she groaned.

"Halika I cooked your favorite lunch. Eat na tayo para makapag pahinga ka muna bago ka magstudy ulit later." Irene said and kissed her daughter's forehead.

"What's life without you? Sobrang miserable." Cassy said that made Irene blush.

"Bolera ka talaga."

"Luh Mareng eneri namumula ka mukha kang kamatis." Cassy teased her Mom and ran as she knows the consequence. Niready nalang niya ang plates na gagamitin nila at hinanda ni Irene ang food nila. Their house was full of laughter because of Cassy. Indeed she was a ball of sunshine.

A week later it was already Friday and Cassy's birthday will be tomorrow already. They are in Manila only for a week as Cassy is needed in their school even if they don't have classes. Council President duties. As she headed home she went to Starbucks to buy something for her Mom. The moment she stepped her foot at their condo a loud shout was heard.

"CASSANDRA LOUISE!" Sa tinis ng boses kilala na niya agad kung sino ito.

"Tita Mama!" She exclaimed and hugged her Aunt. Nagpunta din siya sa Mommy niya at humalik saka ibinigay ang binili niya.

"Bata ka! Kamusta ka?" Imee exclaimed.

"Better tita. Kayo po?" Cassy asked as she removed her backpack and sat between her Mom and Aunt.

"Better din nak. How are you coping up?"

"Mommy's there. We take care of each other tita mama." Imee smiled with what her niece said. They knew what happened recently to Irene and she asks her sister from time to time if she's ok.

Nagkuwentuhan lang sila hanggang sa nagpaalam na si Imee upang makapag pahinga na ang dalawa. Tomorrow will be a busy day for Irene as she already prepared a surprise for her baby girl's 16th birthday. Cassy already planned her day tomorrow. Just gonna spend her day with her Mom and friends. She was planning to sleep with her Mom right now when she went to Irene's room with her pillow. She knocked and asked her mom something.

"Ma? Are you available tomorrow?" Cassy asked.

"Ay sorry baby hindi eh. Me and your ninangs will go to museum. They'll have me whole day tomorrow. Tapos sa gabi I have to attend an event why?" Irene lied.

"O-oh. Ok." Cassy said full of disappointment and gave her Mom a weak smile. She was about to close the door when Irene called her.

"Oh you have your pillow. Halika ka na anak matulog na tayo." fs

"H-huh? Na alala ko po may gagawin pa po ako. Good night ma." She said and immediately closed the door without even kissing her Mom. Irene pouted.

"Wawa naman my baby. Don't worry anak bukas, you'll be happy with us." Irene said and slept. Cassy on the other hand was crying an hour before she turns 16. She thought she'll be happy with her birthday this year. Thus, she disappointed herself again.

The morning came, Cassy didn't expect anymore that her Mom will greet her. The moment she woke up she checked her phone and a lot of greetings from her friends was seen. Isa isa niya itong nireplyan at naghanda na dahil aalis silang magkakaibigan. Nag ayos na siya at umalis na. They are now in High Street Cafe and ordered.

"Where do you want to go next Lou?" Marga asked.

"Ewan ko. Nawawalan ako ng gana. Mom forgot my birthday. Eto na nga ang unang birthday ko sana na ok kami kaso wala eh." Cassy sadly said. Aj and Celestia just hugged her while Margaret asked the waiter to order a mini cake for her friend.

Little did Cassy know that they are being recorded as her friends are one of the ka conchaba of her Mom. Nililibang nila si Cassy before the surprise as Irene booked a place in Solaire for the venue. As she knows that her daughter is shy with people she only invited her close friends, her daughter's close colleagues and their family. She asked his son if Greggy can join and Celeste. But only Celeste can as Greggy is in California to fix some papers.

"Happy birthday to you!" All of them sang together with a background music from the cafe and the staffs instruments.

"Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!" They all sang as they gave Cassy the cake.

"I hate you Margaret!" She cried. She made a wish and blow the candle. She thanked the staffs and gave her friends a hug.

"Leche ka talaga! You all know how to make me cry!"

"Aba syempre miss pres! We're friends remember? Friends always got each others back. Call me! Call me!" Aj said.

"Naman. Always here for you ha?" Celestia said. They hugged each other but was interrupted by someone.

"Ehem? Happy birthday to my president." Kyle said and gave her the bouquet of flowers he got from Dangwa.

"Oh hey! Thank you my vp!" Cassy said as she got the bouquet. Yes Kyle is courting Cassy with her parents and brother's permission and with Cassy's permission of course.

"So saan kayo niyan ladies?" Kyle asked.

"Star City tapos pupunta kami sa bahay ko to change our clothes paparty kami mamaya." Aj said.

"Hoy anong party? Di ako nakapag paalam! Wala akong damit!"

"Pinagpaalam na kita girl and we bought you clothes na kaya tara lets na Star City na!" Marga said.

And went to Star City. They all had fun. Until it's already 3:30. They went to Aj's house to take a bath and fix themselves.

Nang makarating sila sa Solaire ay nagtaka na agad si Cassandra.

"Bakit pa kasi may ganito? Ang init ha!" reklamo nito.

"Girl birthday na birthday mo galit ka." Celestia said as they entered the elevator.

"Ang iniiiiiiiit!" she complained once again. Nakikita sila ni Irene from a camera hidden to one of the girls. Nang makalabas sila ay agad agad silang pumunta sa reception.

"Beh hindi panginom yung suot ko. Kala ko ba party mukhang may birthday dahil sa ootd naten ha." Cassy said randomly. Nagtawanan lang ang mga kaibigan niya at umayos. Sumigaw sila ng

"Happy Birthday!" at binuksan ang pinto revealing the surprise birthday celebration of her sweet 16.

"What the fuck." She muttered in her breath. Napa atras siya sa nakita niya. Seeing her Mom together with her brothers holding a cake and Celeste holding a bouquet of flowers. Seeing her friends together with her ninangs made her cry. Tumalikod siya dahil tuloy tuloy na ang daloy ng kanyang mga luha. Irene went to her and hugged her daughter.

"Hey halika na."

"I thought you forgot again." she cried like a baby. Irene just laughed and kissed her forehead and assisted her in going in.

"Blow your candle na love make a wish!"

"Ano pa wiwish ko Mommy? Nakuha ko na lahat ng winiwish ko since I was 8." She cried again that made her brothers laugh. Tho she did really wish that her relationship with her dad will be ok already. She blowed her candle that made everyone clap.

"Happy birthday bunso." Luis said and kissed her forehead.

"Happy birthday unggoy! Thank you for coming in our lives." Alfy said and hugged her sister and also gave her a kiss in her forehead.

"Ate! Happy Birthday!" Celeste said and gave the bouquet to Cassy.

"Aww! Baby! Thank you!" Cassy said and hugged her baby sis.

"Ok let's go na? Let's eat!" Irene announced. Cassy's friends went to their respective chairs while Cassy is sitting with her family. She's wondering where her dad is. But she received a message.

They just ate and partied. Until Irene gave her speech.

"Hello to all. Thank you for coming to my little girl's sweet 16. To Manang who helped me, to her friends who helped us stroll my daughter and not make her so lonely, and of course to Kyle who is the reason why this happened. Thank you for loving my daughter ah?" Irene said that made the crowd go wild. Cassy just hid her face thru her hands.

"To be honest my girl and I has been through a lot. And I am lucky to have her in my life. I am lucky because I am the woman she calls me Mommy. A name that gives me kilig. She is the reason why I still am fighting right now. Words are not enough to thank my daughter. This girl I raised up is sweet, caring, and of course courageous. She is courageous enough to fight for her right. She is intelligent enough to make decisions. And of course she is beautiful inside and out." Irene paused as she feels like her tears are gonna fall. Luis gave her mom a box of tissue that made everyone laugh.

"If you guys don't know, this girl saved me a million times. From depression, to miscarriage, to deep sadness and a lot more. This little me is my wonder woman. As all of you know me and my baby girl's relationship the past years was miserable. But look at us now! We both are happy and you deserve it anak. This is the first time we're gonna celebrate your birthday together again after many years. And I hope my love with this simple celebration Mommy made you happy." Irene said. Cassy, was already sobbing with everything her Mom said.

"You deserve more anak. With everything you've done to us you deserve more. You've been so selfless and brave to fight every challenges and as your Mom I am so proud of you. Always remember Mommy is here, I am your pahinga and your tahanan. Ok lang mapagod basta hindi susuko. Kapag pagod ka magpahinga ka saakin. Yayakapin kita at ipapadama ko sayo ang pagmamahal na deserve mo. I love you Luna. Happy birthday baby." Irene said and gave the mic to the host. Cassy ran to her Mom and gave her a tight hug.

"M-mommy... thank you Mommy." She cried that also made Irene cry

"I hope you are happy anak. Wala pa ito sa kalingkilan ng mga sacrifices na you made for us especially for Mommy."

"M-mommy s-sobra na po ito... My plan was to date you lang eh. T-thank you Mommy." She cried while Irene was caressing her back. Irene broke their hug and cupped her daughter's face.

"You deserve more anak. Mommy's here na and mommy will do everything just to make you happy. I love you so much mahal ko. At ikaw lagi ang pipiliin ni Mommy." Irene said and kissed her daughter's forehead, nose, and lips. Cassy just smiled and hugged her Mom again.

They were having fun when the host requested for a duet from the magina. They decided to sing Cassy's favorite song when she was a child. Irene will play keyboard and Cassy will sing.

"Schoolbag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning
Waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile
I watch her go with a surge of that well known sadness
And I have to sit down for a while." Cassy started.

"The feeling that I'm losing her forever
And without really entering her world
I'm glad whenever I can share her laughter
That funny little girl." Irene sang.

"Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time
Do I really see what's in her mind
Each time I think I'm close to knowing
She keeps on growing
Slipping through my fingers all the time." They sang together.

"Sleep in our eyes, her and me at the breakfast table
Barely awake I let precious time go by
Then when she's gone, there's that odd melancholy feeling." Cassy sang while her eyes closed

"And a sense of guilt I can't deny
What happened to the wonderful adventures
The places I had planned for us to go
Well, some of that we did, but most we didn't
And why, I just don't know." Irene sang while graciously plays the keyboard.

"Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time
Do I really see what's in her mind
Each time I think I'm close to knowing
She keeps on growing
Slipping through my fingers all the time." They sang while looking at each other.

"Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture
And save it from the funny tricks of time
Slipping through my fingers." Irene sang while staring at her daughter's angelic face.

"Slipping through my fingers all the time." Cassy sang.

"Schoolbag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning
Waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile." They ended.

The night was full of dancing and singing until they decided to end the night. Irene and Cassy will stay in Solaire tonight as they will go somewhere tomorrow. They bid their goodbyes to everyone and went up to the room Irene booked. They were all exhausted but happy. They both just finished taking a bath. Irene was doing her night routine when Cassy back hugged her.

"Hmm? Why baby?" Irene said while closing the lid of her moisturizer.

"Thank you. I thought you did forgot talaga." Cassy pouted. Irene just laughed and booped the tip of Cassy's nose.

"You don't need to thank me anak. Why? Kasi deserve mo to. Alright? I love you baby. And please stop growing na. You can stop growing na." Irene said and smooched her daughter's face. Cassy giggled and buried her face in her Mom's chest.

"Eh kahit naman 30's na ako magpapa baby parin ako sayo Mommy eh." She said that made her Mom laugh.

"You will always be Mommy's forever baby." Irene said and caressed her daughter's hair.

"Akala mo ba ikaw lang may surprise?" Cassy said and snatched her phone in her pocket.

"What do you mean Luna?" Irene frowned. Cassy showed her something that made her shookt. With a T.

"I'm the class valedictorian Mommy. For the second time." Cassy said and smiled. Irene jumped in happiness with what she saw.

"Oh gosh!!!! Anak! You deserve this! Congratulations mahal ko! We need to celebrate this!" Irene exclaimed and kissed her daughter. Cassy just giggled.

"Hope you're proud of me." Cassy shyly said. That made Irene cup her daughter's face.

"Who wouldn't anak? Gosh! I'm so lucky to be your mother baby!" Irene exclaimed and peppered her daughters face with some kiss.

"Magcecelebrate tayo tomorrow ulit! Thank you for this anak!" Irene said and help her daughter lay down in bed.

She positioned herself and turned off the lights. And like their usual position Irene's other arm is under Cassy's head while Cassy was burying her face in her Mom's chest. They were facing each other and Irene sang her a lullaby.

"Happy birthday my love. Mommy loves you more than you know." Irene whispered and kissed her daughter's forehead and drifted to sleep.

Author's Note:

And just like that happy 20.3k reads loves! Sana nagustuhan niya ang chapter na ito at ang aking regalo. Thank you is not enough. Salamat sa walang sawang pagbasa saaking libro kahit sobrang lame neto haha! Hope to see you in the upcoming chapters dahil malapit na rin mataposnito. Ayun lang! Laham ko kayong lahat! Salamat!
- C 🌸

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

667 25 7
will you forgive and love someone who gave you, your biggest trauma?
25.6K 2K 38
Growing up with a powerful family has it's ups and downs. You indeed get to have perks for carrying such a prominent surname, but to what extent can...
1.4K 155 4
As the magnificent Sinulog festival unfolded before them, Ysabelle and Irene felt a magnetic pull towards each other. Their paths were about to inter...
5K 273 20
Lisa and Irene have been together for roughly two and a half years now. Things have been all good between them, but suddenly their pasts are bubbling...