♥︎ ­░⡷⠂ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ/ ᴊ...

By Seokjin_says_stob_it

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʙꜱᴄᴜʀᴇʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ. ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ... More

F⃞A⃞C⃞E⃞ C⃞L⃞A⃞I⃞M⃞S⃞
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 {1}
𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 {2}
𝘉𝘰𝘥𝘺𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥 {3}
𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 {4}
𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 {5}
𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 {6}
𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮 {7}
𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 {8}
𝘗𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 {9}
𝘖𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 {10}
𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 {11}
𝘔𝘳. 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 {12}
𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 {13}
𝘉𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 {14}
𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 {15}
𝘓𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺 {16}
𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 {17}
𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 {18}
𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 {19}
𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 {20}
𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 {21}
𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮 {22}
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 {25}
𝘚𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 {23}
𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 {24}
𝘛𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳 {26}
𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 {27}
𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯?! {28}
𝘓𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 {29}
𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 {30}
𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 {31}
𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 {32}
𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 {33}
𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴 {34}
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴 {35}
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 {36}
𝘊𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴 4 𝘜 𝘢𝘵 3 {37}
𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 {38}
𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘e {39}
𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢... {40}
𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘜𝘱...? {41}
𝘕𝘢𝘪𝘷𝘦 {42}
𝘈𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 {43}
𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬...? {45}
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 {48}
𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳?! {46}
𝘓𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭?! 𝘈𝘴 𝘪𝘧! {47}
𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 {49}
𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 {50}
𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 {51}
𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐𝘯 𝘈 𝘓𝘪𝘦 {52}
𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 {53}
𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘺𝘱𝘦?? {54}
𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 {55}
𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 {56}
𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 {57}
𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 {58}
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘺?!?! {60}
𝘐𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦? {61}
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮 {62}
𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 {63}
𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴?! {64}
𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 {65}
𝘜𝘎𝘏 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴!! {66}
𝘌𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦?! {67}
𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 {68}
𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 {69 😏}
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳e 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦-𝘰 {70}
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘜𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 {71}
𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 > 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 {72}
𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘔𝘺 𝘚𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘰 𝘌𝘯𝘥 {73}
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 {74}
𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘭 {75}
𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘢𝘣𝘴 {76}
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 {77}
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 {78}
𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦 {𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘕𝘋}
💜

𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 {44}

473 27 3
By Seokjin_says_stob_it

˜"*°•.˜"*°•【1 Month Later】˜"*°•.˜"*°•

Today is the day your grounding ends. Everything's normal between you and your brothers...actually...it's perfect. 

As for Jungkook, you guys barely talk. And you miss him so bad. literally everything reminds you of him. 

"Miss Y/n...your brothers have called you for lunch." A maid called out as your head shot towards her. 

"They're eating lunch at home?" The maid nodded as you skipped to the dining room. 

"Hey princess" Namjoon smiled as he flipped the plate in front of him. "Hi oppa!" Jin smiled and made himself comfortable on the chair. 

One of the maids, placed a tray of cookies as your expression turned into a pout. 

Then, while the fridge was open, you managed to get a glance of the banana milk. Again, you frown. 

Then you raised your hand to eat, but...your eyes fell on the bracelet he gave, making you groan. 

"What happened?" Jin asked, stuffing his face with the japchae that was on the table as there was red sauce near his lips. 

"Nothing"

"She probably misses her friends hyung. Now that the grounding is over, of course she will be with them 24/7." Namjoon said, teasing you. 

"Actually...no. I wanna spend the weekend with you both...that's if, you're free" You smiled. 

Bright and elated smiles captured their faces as they paused eating for a bit. 

"I know we ended this issue a month back but...I'm sorry again. Not only was I wrong, but i disrespected you both too"

"You did...but it's all forgiven, Princess. You've really proved yourself." Namjoon resumed his food while Jin nodded in agreement. 

-- 

After food, you guys gathered around and played taboo. 

Meanwhile your buzzing phone which was in the closet upstairs, worried the caller.

--

Few Days Later

"Can I go to Yeji's?" You asked your brothers who were leaving for work. 

"Be back home by...?" Namjoon asked as he closed the zipper to his laptop bag. 

"7:30...8:00 max." You ran to your room to get ready as you heard the main door shut. 

Me: 

Hey can we meet at your condo?

Kookie 💟

I have work

Me: 

Awh :( I was missing you. Let's try tomorrow. ByeBye, I love you

The reason you couldn't talk to him these days is that you kept your phone away to focus on studies to satisfy your brothers. And him being pissed was a bit understandable. 

--

His phone rang and expression turned into a frown. 

"What" He asked, roughly with a cold tone. 

"Are you mad...?" The honey voice spoke up making him roll his eyes. 

"No. I have work. Bye-"

"Kookie wait!...just listen!" The text didn't satisfy you so you decided to call him. 

"Y/n, I'm busy! I have work to do"

"Where are you right now?" You asked. 

"Condo" again, a dry reply. 

"Can I come over?" You asked,  hesitantly. 

"Do whatever you want" 

You mumbled a quick 'bye' before leaving. 

Jungkook was hoping that you would come, so he didn't deny. His ego wouldn't let him call you. 

--

he opened the door and without even glancing at you, went back to his laptop. 

You sighed, knowing that he's mad at you. 

You walked towards the couch and wrapped your arms around his neck. He inhaled your scent but chose to ignore your actions. 

"Kookieeee~~ are you mad at me" 

"No" 

"Do you hate me" You pout, internally cringing at yourself but like pacifying him was important. 

How badly he wanted to hug you back, and kiss your head and say "no" but instead, all you heard was a dry 'no'

"I was thinking we could have a date here...y'know...cook something together and then have a candle-lit dinner" You took the laptop away from his lap and replaced your head. 

Damn he has thicc thighs. So comfortable 

You mentally squealed but were interrupted when he took a file and scanned it.

You were clearly not used to having 0 attention. 

"Can you just listen to me!" You said, a bit frustrated this time. 

"No, i have work" That...was...the...last...straw. 

"You know what?! fine! just stick to your stupid work! I'm leaving!" You got up and stormed off. 

"Byeee" Jungkook said monotonously. 

This was the first time he cared about someone being mad at him. Although he didn't show it, he clearly wanted to stop you. 

I AM SO MAD AT THAT STUPID GUY. WHY DOES HE DATE ME WHEN HE HAS HIS STUPID LAPTOP THAT STUPID TAILLESS BUNNY. 

You stomped your foot and just went home instead. 

To Be Continued ~~

Lowkey a filler but ok.

Im so sorry about this guys-

BTW THERES SMTH IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. LYYYYY BUTTERZ. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 32.6K 88
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆." " 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕...
38.4K 1.3K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
451K 15.6K 85
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ : ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ : ɪᴍ ɢᴀʏ | sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs |
5.4K 156 8
𝑌/𝑛, 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚, 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝒉𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑎 𝑒𝑥-𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑎�...