SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD , corp...

By axeofpeace

where two faceless and unique voiced people are ridiculously clueless. corpse husband x fem!oc [ started: 23... More

๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——...
EP1: a fresh start is always nice
EP2: pillow
EP3: mommy milkers enjoyer#6969
EP4: emergency
EP5: peanut butter
EP6: dagger content
EP7: ikea
EP8: mario arc
EP9: furniture folding
EP10: "might get attached"
EP11: "so, mcdonald's? black heart, smiley face, smiley face"
EP12: just dance
EP13: mr. cornelius the second
EP14: cigarettes
EP15: fill the blank
EP16: zelda & steve
EP17: numbers are raising up
EP18: kermit
EP19: grocery
EP20: spin the bottle
EP21: oh honk.
EP22: my melody / anxiety
EP23: a nap
EP24: ice skating
EP25: "pop off father!"
EP26: glitter
EP27: family reunion
EP28: 5... 3...
EP29: vodka, donuts and peace
EP30: eyeliner
EP31: something rings a bell
EP32: the talk
EP33: killertrio
EP34: sorrow
EP35: valentines
EP36: the happiest human alive
EP37: letters
EP39: soup
EP40: sour candy&&happiness
EP41: the day corpse and dagger destroyed twitter
EP42: "it's happening"
EP43: clout
...๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——

EP38: backstory

15.9K 535 345
By axeofpeace

TW: blood, stabbing, punching
(lmk if i missed anything)

"noo listen to me... your fans would be over the moon. and me too" minerva whined and rolled on her bed so now she was laying on her stomach, propping on her elbows "please?"

"i have an image to keep" ajax laughed and tilted his head, looking at her.

"image my ass. it's animal crossing! come on, you can just wander around. you don't have to say anything" she sighed and laid her head on his thigh "although your relaxing voice with the animal crossing music would heal my soul..."

ajax smiled softly and put his hand on top of her head, petting her gently.

"ajaaaaxxxx please!" minerva hummed, tilting her head a bit.

"you look like a cat right now" he mumbled and sighed, shaking his head dramatically.

"it's the second time someone told me that and i love it– oh. i see what you did here" she scoffed, changing her position to sit on her heels. as she threatened him with her finger, ajax had an idea "okay, you don't have to give me the answer now but think about it. alright?"

"mhm... i will. but now let's go to the coffee shop" ajax grinned and she nodded, leaving the bed.

in a matter of minutes they left his place, now walking down the street with their hands interlocked.

"i don't want it too sound weird but it's so funny to come back to the old communication tactics" minerva hummed and he just rolled his eyes "you can't speak and i'm enjoying every second of that"

he punched her playfully in the arm and pointed at the coffee shop. the streets were empty and so was the shop, with only 3 or 4 people inside.

"bagel?" she asked and ajax nodded before they entered the place.

it was nice and warm inside, unlike the chilly weather outside. minerva stood in the queue, looking for something for herself.

"i'm thinking croissant. with chocolate. but the bagel looks tasty as well" she mumbled, playing with his fingers. the lady that was ordering seemed to have a similar dilemma.

minerva sighed and leaned against corpse's chest, still scanning through the menu as he put his hands on her waist.

he could stay like this forever.

"i'll go with the croissant. unless the lady will ta–" she stopped talking mid sentence as her eyes stumbled against something. corpse could feel her tense up; she felt like a wooden plank.

he noticed how her breathing started slowly becoming more rapid. he frowned and looked around, noticing one guy at a table and a chick who was facing her back to them.

fuck. maybe it's her arm?

"hey, min. it's your arm again?" ajax whispered as quiet as he could, placing his hands on her arms slowly.

"n-no..." minerva chocked out, shaking her head. but besides that, her body felt like it froze. she couldn't move. her heart was beating like crazy as she tried to do something, say something.

"do you want to leave?" ajax asked and she nodded. the guy looked at them.

"now, ajax. please–" she whined. there was something in her voice that made his heart break. but corpse couldn't help but feel confused, helpless. she was clearly not feeling alright and he didn't know what was the cause.

ajax put his hand on her lower back and opened the door with his other hand. minerva took a gasp of fresh, chilly air that hit her face and was more than willing to leave this place.

as they left, the doors almost closing, she felt a tight grip of someone's hand on her wrist. and it wasn't ajax.

minerva let out a yelp, jolting forward and ripping her hand out of the mysterious grip.

ajax turned around just to see the guy who was sitting inside. the door from the coffee shop closed, leaving the three of them outside.

corpse was quick to notice that minerva was a) shivering b) way too close to the road. he took action and stepped closer to her, pulling her gently.

"minerva?"

the brunette took a sharp breath and started shaking her head as a no while corpse scanned the guy from head to toes.

grey, dirty hoodie, camo sweatpants... stubbled beard and messy hair. and his blueish, greyish eyes drilling minerva intrusively. corpse did not like him, even one bit.

"oh come on, angel, i know it's you. i haven't seen you since... well, for ages. but i know it's you!"

oh he already hated that guy. fucking...

"xavier" minerva said with her teeth clenched, looking for ajax's hand. he grabbed hers and decided to maintain eye contact with him. "you can't..."

"you found a new guy? oh congrats. i see you moved on pretty quickly..." xavier looked at corpse, disgust in his eyes.

so he was minerva's ex? how on earth did she end up with that guy?!

"fuck you" minerva mumbled, squeezing corpse's hand. her breathing did not calm down, in fact it became more shallow and rapid.

"i can't hear you–" he hummed and took a step closer.

that was enough to make minerva take a sudden, impulsive step back. fortunately he bumped into corpse, not the street. but something in her reaction made corpse's blood boil. this guy was the source of her uncomfortable state that she was in.

"the– the rest... restraining order, xavier" she chocked out, making corpse's eyes widen.

"or what? your pal is pretty quiet by the way. cat's got your tongue or wh–"

"step the fuck back" ajax said and he felt minerva's hand tighten on his. he could see the panic in the guy's eyes and corpse would lie if he told someone that he didn't want to punch him right now.

"what the fuck–?" xavier frowned. but didn't listen. "okay, minerva. doll, my angel. listen to me–"

what did this motherfucker say?

ajax noticed that minerva slowly came back to reality. her grip slightly loosened and she took a sudden, deep breath.

"i just want you back, mkay? this asshole doesn't deserve you–" he started and in a blink of an eye ajax felt her hand slipping away from his.

he was about to grab it because he thought she's going to scratch her neck or something.

well, not really.

"what i did was wrong, you probably had to go to the hospital but it was just a scratch and–" the guy kept on talking but stopped when minerva approached him. on her naked wolfe platform boots she was almost the same height as him.

"a scratch?" she hissed, holding her tears back

"yeah! it didn't look that serious when i–" the guy wasn't meant to finish.

before ajax realised what was happening, minerva swung her right fist right into his nose. the burgundy liquid trickled down his face, the impact making it splash a little.

xavier took a step back, losing his balance and tripping on the ground.

ajax jumped up to her, grabbing her wrists because he could see the fury in her eyes. because also, he knew, that if he wanted to punch him - she wanted to do that as well. again and again.

"if i see you ever again i'll make sure to kick all of your teeth out!" minerva hissed, trying to squirm away from ajax's grip "let me go, he deserved that!"

she was shaking.

"i don't doubt that. but we need to go before—" he whispered and she halted her movements.

"shit, you're right! i'm sorry" minerva whispered, tears in the corners of her eyes.

he knew he has to get her home as soon as possible.

minerva stared at the blood twirling in the sink, eyes empty. did that really just happen?

she thought he was out of her life for good. but there he was, in a cafe like a normal man. sipping his coffee, eating a bagel. with the hands that...

she had impulsive thoughts about punching him... and well, she let them win. and she didn't feel bad about it, at all. and the fact it was with her right, damaged hand? she felt a bit better. scratch that, a lot.

but he was still at the back of her mind. the memory fresh like it was yesterday. the pain so sharp like it was happening right now and...

a sudden sob left her mouth as she sat down on the floor. it was too much.

"minerva?!" corpse's panicked voice rung from behind the door and he swung them open just to see her, in the middle of his bathroom.

minerva broke down. all the emotions that were bottled up and hidden - snapped. even though she thought she felt better...?

"hey, it's all good now. i'm here, okay?" ajax squatted down and his eyes widened and she gripped his t-shirt, hiding her face in his chest.

her whole body was shaking, the sobs she was letting go were heartbreaking to hear. but corpse - even though he was taken aback by her sudden reaction - put a hand on her back and held her even closer.

he had no clue what happened or what was the deal with the guy. but it had to be something serious that happened some time ago... maybe she needs to talk to someone who knows more about her situation?

first of all, she has to calm down a bit.

"let it all out, min. but look at me... here you go– now breath in slowly, please" corpse hummed, gently pulling her face away. even though she was looking down, at the floor she listened to him. "and out... great. you'll feel better, i promise."

minerva moved her hand to cover his and grabbed it gently, pulling down off her face.

her breathing became more stable but the tears still streamed down her cheeks.

"you want me to call ranboo–?" corpse asked and she shook her head.

"no-! not him" minerva gulped and slowly looked up at ajax. "you can call bad"

"badboyhalo?" he frowned but searched for her phone and gave it to her. minerva nodded and with shaking fingers unlocked her phone.

"yeah. he was there when–" she sighed and hesitated. her fingers millimetres away from the screen.

"minerva?" ajax asked softly, standing up.

"i, uh... sorry." she laughed dryly and picked the number to bad. before he picked up, she looked up at ajax and send him an apologising look "i'll explain everything to you once i calm down, o-okay?"

"take your time" corpse nodded and helped her stand up "you can stay in my room"

"thank you" she hummed and placed a quick, tender kiss on his jaw "darryl? oh my god... can i– are you busy?"

corpse watched her disappear behind his bedroom door and he sighed, looking around.

blood in the sink.

"hi"

corpse's head swung forward, eyes shooting open. no, he wasn't asleep. not at all.

"oh goddess, you were asleep. sorry. we can talk tomorrow" she sighed, scratching her neck.

"no, no it's alright" ajax sent her a soft smile and scooted over to make her some place on the couch "c'mere"

minerva sat next to him, taking a deep sigh. he grabbed her hand and gave it a small squeeze, looking at her.

"you don't have to tell me about it, you know?" he hummed and minerva turned her head slightly to look him in the eye.

"but i do. i want to tell you. and since, well, it's out anyway i feel like it's the best moment" the brunette nodded and bit her lip slightly.

"if you wanna stop anytime i'll–" he started and she scoffed.

"it feels like a therapeutic session more than a conversion right now" minerva giggled and he just rolled his eyes playfully.

"sorry" ajax grinned.

the call to bad certainly helped. she calmed down, didn't cry. her eyes were puffy and red, obviously. but she was smiling. that's good, really good.

"as you know, i used to throw knives. competitively. that's how i know darryl. we met at one of the competitions - he turned out to be a great guy to talk to plus i admired his skills. so it was just a matter of time when he became friends. i was 19" she started slowly and stopped for a second, trying to gather her thoughts. "um... and that's also how i met xavier"

corpse's fist subconsciously tightened, which resulted in squeezing her hand.

"we met at one of the competitions and it just clicked, i guess. he was really sweet. his sister was nice too" she giggled and her smile froze on her lips "but he couldn't handle defeat"

corpse frowned.

"it was one of the biggest competitions. being in the top 3 granted you place in the nationals. there was darryl, me and xavier. and other people too, obviously. but um... yeah. we were in different boxes because it was taking place outdoors. and i saw that xavier did bad. and heard it since he started cursing and shit." minerva took a deep sigh "but then it was my turn, i did well blah blah blah. so when it was over, i went to see xavier. he asked me how it went and i said the truth"

corpse shifted a bit.

"he– um, he started cursing and yelling at me. that— can you believe it? "how can i be better than him?" he said some shit like that. but he still had his knife in his hand and um..." minerva swung her head down and corpse instantly leaned closer, placing a hand on her back "he stabbed me, in the arm. out of rage and shit. it was– so fucking painful, i didn't know what was going on. i started yelling at him... for the first time in my life i raised my voice at someone. and he ran away."

"i'm gonna kill this guy if i ever see him again" corpse hissed. she just smiled softly, shaking her head.

"that's 7 people who want his death then. i should be concerned." minerva mumbled and giggled at his confused look "well you, my dad, darryl, august, ranboo and ranboo's parents."

he nodded, patting her back slowly.

"but coming back, he hit a bunch of nerves. it's the musculocutaneous nerve. and that's why i have like only 40% feeling in my arm and those random pains. and i can't throw shit anymore. i mean, i can. just not as good as before" she gulped and looked at him "that's it"

"i'm so fucking sorry" he whispered, closing her in a hug. minerva smiled shyly, resting her chin on his shoulder

"it's alright. shit happens. he got some time in jail but it was a short time plus his mother bailed him out. and he got this restraining order but as you could see today..." the brunette sighed "i wonder what he was doing here, in new york"

"i have no clue but i hope he left already" he mumbled and leaned away, looking at her softly. "oh, min..."

she scoffed, shrugging.

"it's good now, don't worry. i was in a hospital, had physiotherapy. darryl, ranboo and my dad were by my side since i didn't know august back then. and now i have them but above all i have you." minerva grinned "ajax?"

"yeah?" he asked, trying to clear all his negative and aggressive thoughts about that guy

"do you think tweeting about what happened today is a good idea? also i'm sleepy, let's cuddle" minerva stretched her arms. ajax just scoffed and they stood up.

mother of clout @dagger • 10m
punched a guy today, feeling great
💬 ♻️ ❤️

user01          @user01     •     4m
replying to @dagger
in a game, right? ...right????

ranboo          @ranboosaysstuff     •     10m
replying to @dagger
this is the kind of a notification that i have to read twice. because i look at my phone and have to reread it because at first i think you're joking but then i realise you're dead serious. AND YOU DID WHAT?

user02 @user02 • 6m
replying to @dagger
ayo???

emma @emmalangevin • 8m
replying to @dagger
YEAH QUEEN MOVE RIGHT THERE PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW MORE

karl :) @karljacobs_ • 2m
replying to @dagger
uh oh???

user03 @user03 • 4m
replying to @dagger
we didn't see anything, we didn't hear anything🥱

user04 @user04 • 9m
replying to @dagger
cap

deez nuts          @proux • 10m
replying to @dagger
WITHOUT ME??

[🐸] AXE IS TYPING...

so there's a little backstory of dagger :] i had it in mind ever since i started writing this book and i'm happy i finally got to write it (if u saw small connections to corpse's song, no u didn't >:] )

also sorry for such a long break in posting the chapters but as you may know there was a lot going on in my life kekW + i had massive writers block (i still do tho)

hope u enjoyed, it's a bit longer than the usual chapters ^-^

mwah mwah love you!! thank you for being so patient <3 remember to drink lots of water and eat something!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 77 13
Ranboo, a 18 year old Transgender male streamer, struggling with body dysphoria, and past self harm scars that need to be hid. He lives with his moth...
450K 9.8K 40
where two best friends realize their true feelings during a simple game with friends corpse x !fem oc
276K 10K 35
such a beautiful, rare, unexpected love. โช corpse husband ๐’™ fem!oc โซ โช social media && real life โซ โ”โ” 091020 ยฉ | maeIstrom
150K 2.8K 35
"๐ฒ/๐ง, ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— completed โ•šโ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ• เณ„เพ€เฟ...