๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ•

By 3LACKKK

"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜... More

Copyrights & Warnings
Description
Face Claims
Prolonge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five ; Part One
Chapter Twenty-Five ; Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Roll The Credits!

Chapter Twenty

11.8K 553 91
By 3LACKKK

Location: Basketball Court
Akai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota

   "Sevyn finally let you out the house bitch boy?" Kai joked as he dapper Shoota up.

"Lana finally took yo ass off house arrest?" Shoota joked back.

"Man fuck you."

"Where Sevyn at?" Jakeem asked.

"Why?" Shoota mugged him.

"I was just asking, my fault." He put his hands up in a surrendering motion.

"Naw because you must think ian know you was swiping up on her story with heart eyes." Shoota spoke with bass in his voice as he stared the boy down.

"It wasn't even like that."

"I don't give a fuck what it was like, i'm sparing you this time because you bring money in but try that shit again and you dead," Shoota deadpanned. "Now let's play ball."

After about 4 hours of playing out on the court, the night sky was out and Shoota was ready to take it in.

"Sevyn blowing yo phone up, G." Kai said as he handed Shoota his phone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My Baby♥️

I hate you.
You nothing but a fucking liar.
Cheating ass nigga wanna stick yo
nasty ass dick in me but getting another
bitch pregnant.
I swear to god I want you to die.
And now you can't answer yo mf phone?
You probably with that chick anyways.

Tf is you talking about yo?
I'm finna call you and you better
fucking answer.

Fuck you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The fuck is you talking about?" Shoota asked as he sped walked to his car.

"Yo trifiling ass, you got the nerve on my mama you do." Sevyn laughed to refrain from crying.

"What I did? Tell me Kaomei so I can make it right."

"You gone have 5 minutes to explain yourself when you get here and if ion hear what I wanna here in those 5 fucking minutes then we done." Sevyn hung up.

"What the fuck!" Shoota banged his fist on the steering wheel.

He didn't want to lose her nor did she wanna lose him but she knew she wasn't going to stay in a relationship that she was supposedly getting cheated on in. Shoota had a lot of explaining to do.

____________________

Location: Sevyn's Penthouse
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz

"Naw," Shoota deadpanned as he looked over the DNA papers.

"That's all you got to say Akai? Naw?" Sevyn asked as she looked at him crazy.

"I'm saying naw because I ain't fuck nobody since I been with you!" Shoota raised his voice as the vein in his neck began to show.

"Bullshit!" Sevyn yelled as she threw the papers in his face.

"That's fucking bullshit, your a fucking liar!", Sevyn voice cracked.

"Baby.." Shoota attempted to touch her but she pulled back.

"Don't fucking touch me," She spat. "I want you to go upstairs grab all yo shit. Yo toothbrush, boxers, every fucking thing you got and get the hell outta my face!"

"I ain't leaving you." Shoota said.

"I'm leaving you."

"I know who I put my dick in Geneviêve! It ain't been in nobody but you my nigga!" Shoota accent slipped out as he threw the papers off the counter.

"It ain't been in nobody but me? Then why the fuck is DNA papers being delivered to my fucking address?!" Sevyn yelled as tears streamed down her face. Shoota couldn't help but shrug. He really didn't know.

"I been with you for over half a year now. I been in love with you for a couple months. I've planned a future with you since the day I layed eyes on you and you gone believe some fake ass DNA papers?!" Shoota yelled as he bang his fist on the counter.

"Sholl is, because they ain't fake. So what imma need you to do Shoota is get the fuck outta my face before I do something I regret."

"Don't call me that Kaomei." Shoota said as he stared down at her.

"Why? Ain't that's what that bitch was calling you? Or she was calling you Akai?!" Sevyn yelled as more tears began to flood.

"What bitch Kaomei?!" Shoota yelled as he felt his eyes water. He hated to see her cry.

"Don't play stupid with me," Sevyn huffed as she walked up the stairs. "And since you wanna take yo poor time getting yo shit imma do it for you."

Sevyn began to grab all his boxers out her drawer throwing them over the railing, than proceeded to his clothes.

"Stop, stop. Stop Kaomei!" Shoot yelled as he pulled her into his chest. Despite her trying to fight he still held her close.

"I hate you." She cried in his chest as her resentment finally stopped. Her knees became weak causing her to crouch down to the floor, Shoota following along her, never taking his arms from around her.

They sat on the floor as she cried and occasionally told him how much she hated him, he hated his self at the moment.

"I love you, okay? I would never do something like this to you, ever. So imma leave to give you your space then imma be back in the morning." Shoota whispered in her ear.

"I mean it Kaomei." Shoota said as he stood in the door way of her room.

"Fuck you!" Sevyn spat as she slammed the door in his face. "And hurry up and get the fuck out!"

Running his hands down his face, he walked downstairs to see Isis looking at him bitterly.

"I didn't do anything I swear." Shoota vented as he noticed the hatred look she had in her eyes.

"What happened then?" Isis crossed her arms over her chest.

"Somebody came to her house with DNA papers, I haven't cheated on that girl nor slept with anyone eyes in the past eleven months."

"Well who came?" Isis asked. She believed Shoota, she could tell that it hurt him to know that Sevyn was hurting.

"I don't know, I didn't check the name part." Shoota sighed as he went to grab the papers off the floor.

"That bitch Kayla." He snarled. "I ain't fuck that ho since 2021 bruh, this slut got some nerve."

"You sure those are real?" Isis asked as looked over them.

"No way these can be real but Sevyn is too mad to understand that. Imma give her the space she needs for now." Shoota huffed as he hugged Isis.

"Test me everyday about her, okay?" Shoota demanded to Isis.

"I thought you were coming in the morning?" She had overheard their whole conversation.

"Your sister is a firecracker when she's mad, and in order for me to apologize I need to be alive." Shoota joked although he was dead ass.

"Aight, bye Shoota."

Let's pray this DNA test is actually fake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 18.3K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
114K 4.2K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
600K 13.9K 59
1๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„
3.3M 121K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด