Pink Suits || LenRisa

By anonymouslyyoursss

LenRisa AU. Money is the reason we exist. Being affluent gives one enough power to make the world revolve. F... More

- Foreword -
Chapter 1: First Impressions
Chapter 2: Eyes On You
Chapter 3: Intersecting Fate
Chapter 4: Beyond Office Hours
Chapter 5: Pasts in Present
Chapter 6: Wins and Losses
Chapter 7: Thailand
Chapter 8: My Heart That Beats For You
Chapter 9: Fast Ending
Chapter 10: Sweet Sorrow
Chapter 11: I Love You, I'm Sorry
Special Chapter: Ligaya
Chapter 12: Home and Family
Chapter 13: Safe Haven
Chapter 14: Presence
Chapter 15: You're Enough
Chapter 16: A Roaring Lion
Chapter 17: My Future is You
Chapter 18: Do It For Me
Chapter 19: Failure, Doubts, and Regrets
Chapter 20: All Out
Chapter 21: Needed
Chapter 22: For The Woman She Loves
Chapter 23: My Heart In Seoul
Chapter 24: Back in Your Arms
Chapter 25: Happy Birthday
Chapter 26: Leonor
Chapter 27: The Past
Chapter 28: Should've Made Sure
Chapter 29: Even If You Don't Know
Chapter 30: Can't Wait To Say I Do
Chapter 31: Together Forever
Chapter 32: Finally, I Do
- Pink Suits -

Chapter 26.5: Four Words To Forever

1.6K 89 212
By anonymouslyyoursss

Theresia's POV

"You're right on time, mahal! Tapos na zoom mo?" I asked her as she took a drink and sat beside me closely.

"Nope. Not yet," she shook her head.

"Okay lang yun. I don't want to miss out tonight's moment." she smiled at me then to everyone else there.

"Uhmm.. Ate, have you ever had a dark or just gloomy past?" Pia asked Leonor and I was about to hit her. Leonor doesn't know that we talked about her earlier. Obviously, hindi pa kami nakaka-move on sa kwento.

"I think everyone does, Pia. Pero past is past. Focus na lang tayo sa present and future." she managed to smile.

The reason she said that is to avoid talking about her past, which we just did a few minutes ago. Feeling ko kasi she's not open to it. Ayaw niyang ipaalam ang mga pinagdaanan niya.

Leila raised her eyebrows after hearing her bestfriend's response. Leonor sighed deeply and she drank the wine she held. I looked at her and it seems like she was having flashbacks.

"You really love Ana, 'no?" Grace started speaking to break the dead air.

"True." the woman beside me responded.

"She is all that I could ask for. Just when I thought love was dumb and is just nonsense, she then proved to me that love really is the strongest force that existed." she said and I watched her carefully as she spoke.

Her eyes reflected the dim lights around us. Her lips were plump. She's looking gorgeous but I can tell her thoughts are deep already.

"This day is very sentimental for me. Kahit hindi ko birthday, feel ko ang saya-saya ko." everyone chuckled.

"It's the day my compass was born. Kung hindi siguro dumating yung araw na yun, walang Ana Theresia, wala na ring direksyon buhay ko."

"Siya direksyon ng buhay mo?" Loren asked.

"Naman." Leonor answered with no hesitations.

Ngayon, it's like they're talking as if I wasn't there which makes it more meaningful kasi they're the most important people in my life now. I listen carefully to all the words she'd say.

"Ako, when I first met her, akala ko kape lang interesting sa kanya. When I got to know her more, she was admirable and different than anyone else. Kumbaga, she became my comfort person kahit hindi pa kami close before."

She drank wine again, "If I could go back to the moment I first set eyes on Theresia, I'd gladly do it all over again; it was also the first time I felt something I swore to myself that I shouldn't." she said looking at me. Pia patted my back. She knows I'm about to explode. At the same time, I held Leonor's hand.

"She'll always be the person I'd do anything for. She brings out the best in me and the side of me that I didn't know I had. So, if there's anything good that has happened in my life, that'd be Theresia."

"Isipin mo, meron pa palang magmamahal sa akin because of myself. Hindi dahil sa pera o sa mga pag-aari ko."

"I used to say na love is just pain. Masasaktan ka lang. Yun pala, love is just love itself. You just have to find that person who'd make you feel the best of it."

"It's hard to believe something that you haven't seen, heard, or felt. You'll only realize its impact kapag na-discover mo na siya personally. Once na-discover mo na, dun na papasok yung feeling that you don't want to lose that ever again."

"Loving this woman felt like that specific blend of coffee that you always look for. Otherwise, tatanggihan mo kung hindi yun yung lasang hinahanap mo. Loving this woman is similar to how flowers bloom. It doesn't grow easily. It takes a lot of time and patience, pero maganda ang bunga."

Loren and Pia were already sobbing with me at this point. I cried at how sincere she's sounding right now.

Sa buong buhay ko, I've never expected someone to appreciate me the same way Leonor does right now.

"All my life, wala namang akong kinakatakutang mawala. I'm not even afraid to lose myself. When Theresia came, I'm suddenly scared that something might happen to her. I used to ask, does that mean I've fallen for you already?"

"So everytime I see her in pain, it hurts me triple times. Whenever I see her smile, she reminds me na may maganda akong nagawa sa buhay ko and that's when I chose to love her."

"Hindi madaling magmahal. We'll get hurt, we'll feel worried at times because it's uncertain. Pero to love means to accept that person despite their imperfections and uncertainties. If it's for Theresia, I'm willing to suffer all those if it means that I'll get to keep her."

We can no longer stop crying. Leonor just smiled at us. So, I hugged her and snuggled my face to her neck. Leila covered her face with her hands trying to hide that she's crying too.

"It feels surreal how I met you, mahal." she said looking at me and smiling.

"It feels like a dream. Too good to be true. Pero kung panaginip lang 'to, I wish I don't wake up anymore. I'd gladly live in this than the reality." She stood up and stretched her back. She also handed me a handkerchief to wipe my tears away.

"Sige na. Birthday ni Theresia. Let's be happy!" she suddenly exclaimed.

Paano kami makaka-move on? Humahagulgol pa yung dalawa dito.

"Para kang sira! Magpapaiyak tas biglang 'let's be happy?'" Leila complained almost wanting to hit Leonor. Tinawanan lang siya.

Leonor pulled me gently and headed to a huge room that was inside her house. It's like a function hall. Never niya kaming pinapasok but now she asked us to follow her, so we did.

"Siguro kung sa buong buhay ko puro pagsisi, puro what ifs, puro pagkakamali. Theresia is the opposite of it all. She's the best chapter of this book. She's my favorite part of the movie. She's my unforgettable song lyrics. So, I hope I don't lose you again." she said. It was very dark inside when we entered.

Then, lights started to appear.

"I'd like to marry you," she added

It was like we were going to bawl our eyes out. "A-ano?" I asked her. Binato ni Pia yung unan kay Leila sa sobrang kilig niya. Si Loren naman, natapon yung wine na hawak. "OMG???" Pia said.

"I'd like to say these in front of the people you treasure. I no longer find myself holding someone else's hands. There are many ways to be happy in life, but all I need is you to last me a lifetime. I'd like to keep you forever," she told me, holding both of my hands. Leonor moved closer and she faced towards me. Yung apat, they were hugging each other tightly na.

"Ana Theresia Hontiveros, you deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one? Will you spend the rest of forever with me? Will you marry me?" she asked kneeling down on one knee, holding out a box containing the ring.

"Oh my lorddddd..." I said.

Nagwala na sina Pia and my tears didn't stop anymore. I looked directly into Leonor's eyes and they spoke for her. "OH MY LORRDDD" Grace reacted. "Shittt! Totoo ba 'to?" Pia also said, wiping her eyes with the pillow she held.

Suddenly, there were fireworks in the sky outside. There were drones forming a heart shape too. I looked back at Leonor and she was tearing up, but she still smiled at me waiting for my answer.

Suddenly, everything that we've been through flashed again. The way we laughed and cried together. Those moments when she made me the happiest.

Looking at this woman, kneeling down on her knees in front of me, holding a ring that seals a promise of forever, I didn't hesitate.

I figured she's the one I want to marry.

She's the one I want to spend the rest of my days with.

On this day of my birthday, this is the best gift I can give myself — To make the person I love happy and to allow myself to fall in love deeper.

I nodded my head, "Oo! Yes, Pangga. I will marry you!" I said to her and I jumped into her arms to give her a kiss.

Our kiss fell deeper and deeper. As we let go, she finally placed the ring.

The whole room was filled with claps, joy, and love. "Woooh! Congratulations!" Leila shouted. "Congrats!" The rest said. "Sa wakas, nag-yes din! Ang sakit na ng palo ni Pia." Leila complained on the side.

"I love you," I said to her and pecked my lips before saying "I love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 19.3K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...
3.1K 218 20
"I love Risa Hontiveros!" ๐Ÿ’— "Si Leni special din sakin." ๐Ÿ’œ These two simple phrases started it all. But aside from the occasional hugs and besos, t...
1M 26.7K 63
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ "แด›สœแด‡ษด แดกสœแด€แด›'s ษชแด› ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แดส€. สœแด€ส€ส€ษชษดษขแด›แดษด? แดแด‡? แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดŠแดส™?" ๐€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
80.7K 5.7K 34
One night of freedom, Ace of Clubs in hand. What could go wrong? A LenRisa AU