Teen Wolf: The Reincarnated A...

By XxLegacy214xX

My name is Scott McCall, but that wasn't always my name. You see I'm not really from this world nor from t... More

The Reincarnated One
Biography
Six Months Later...
Summer
Teen Wolf Season One
The Boy Who Cried Wolf S1:E1
Second Chance S1: E2
Pack Mentality S1:E3

Reincarnated

4.3K 97 8
By XxLegacy214xX

   Before the Earth and before the universe there was a single cosmic being who shaped the world into what she desired.

   After creating the earth she chose to watch over her creations and as the century's turned into millenniums until we reached the year 2022 and still this cosmic being watched over us, but then a young mortal caught her interest and that is our reincarnated soul.

   After the soul passed on the cosmic being plucked him from the line towards his eternal life and brought him to her domain where she woke him up.

Mc POV:

   "Ugh. Where am I?" I said as I woke up groggily before I started to look around only to notice I have no body just a glowing ball of light which left me pretty shaken.

  After calming down I continue my look around only to see a giant being made up of what looks like the universe itself and by the way the beings body is shaped I'm guessing she is female.

   "Hello young soul and welcome to my domain!" The being said as her voice boomed all around me causing me to shiver.

   "H-Hello miss." I say as the being bends down towards me.

   "I trust you know that you have died correct?" The being asked as I nodded already putting that together.

  "That's good and now for the reason you are here; I've watched over this universe since I first created it and to be honest it has gotten quite boring, but I do love the stories your species has created so I decided to put you in any of the stories your world has created with two wishes." The being says as I'm left shocked but also excited about getting to go to a different world.

  "Thank you miss, but why me?" I ask as the being nods.

   "It's no real reason it's just that you have piqued my interest so I'm willing to give you this chance." The being said as I nodded before I started to think about which world I wanted before I decided on my world.

   "Okay I've decided!" I say.

"And what do you choose?"

   "I wish to be reborn in the world of Teen Wolf as Scott McCall." I say as the being claps clearly excited by my choice.

   "Oh marvelous I always did enjoy the show, but anyways what are your wishes?" The being asked.

  "My first wish is to have the ability to shift into a full wolf Like Talia Hale." I say as the being nods before I continue.

  "My second wish is for Talia Hale to survive the fire, but goes into hiding." I say as the being looks surprised by my wish.

"Why waste your wish on someone you don't even know?" The being asked with a tilt of her head.

  "Well because I always felt bad for what happened to Dereck and his family, so I thought I could help him out." I say as the being bends down and makes hand motions before I suddenly have a body.

   " you are a truly good person and I know you'll do Scott proud." The being says as I smile up at her in thanks.

   "Before you go don't be surprised if I pop in every once in awhile to check in on you all right!" The being says as I smile and give her a thumbs up before I'm suddenly pulled down towards earth making me squeeze my eyes shut in fright and when I reopen them I see I'm in a bedroom, which if I remember correctly is Scott's or my room now I suppose.

"Scott time to get up!" A woman announces as she walks in and as I see her a flush of memories enters my mind showing that this is none other than my mom Melissa McCall.

  "Oh your already up, well get dressed it's your first day of high school and stiles is waiting outside." Mom says.

  "Alright mom." I say before I quickly get dressed and grab my bag and my lacrosse gear.

   "And I'll be home late tonight. I gotta work a double okay." Mom said.

  "Alright mom, bye!" I said before exiting the house and climbing into my best friends jeep.

   "You ready for today?" Stiles asked as I started remembering everything about Scott's life up till now.

   "Most definitely, how about you?" I asked as stiles shrugged.

  "Maybe, just depends on how far back I gotta push my ten-year Lydia plan." Stiles says as I chuckle before he pulls out of my drive way and we head off to school.

   {Author here and I just wanted to say that this story starts off a year before canon if anyone gets confused}

  <Beacon Hills High School>

  "So Scott tryouts are after school, what's the plan?" Stiles asked as we walked to our lockers.

   "Kick some ass and make first line!" I say nonchalantly as Stiles just chuckles.

   "Damn straight Scotty boy!" Stiles says as we head off to first period which is chemistry with Mr.Harris.

  "Welcome class to Chemistry 101 and I'm your teacher Mr.Harris, today we will be going over the syllabus for the semester." Mr.Harris said as we all followed along as went over the Syllabus and pretty soon the bell rand signifying the end of class to which stiles and I gathered our stuff and walked to our lockers before we see Lydia Martin herself walking down the hallway.

"Man look at her!" Stiles says as he watches Lydia walk down the hall without a care in the world.

  "You do know she is dating Jackson right?and has been since the sixth grade?" I ask as stiles glares at me before I raise my hands in a mock surrender before we walk off towards gym.

   "Yes I know this Scott, but a man can dream can't he." Stiles says as I laugh before we enter the locker room and change.

   After changing we enter the gym to see the girls on one side with the boys on the other but all stiles can do is stare at Lydia as she stretches making me shake my head before dragging him away not aware the Lydia saw him and found Scott very hot but decided to keep that to her self and just watch him.

   "Alright Scott can you let go now." Stiles says as I finally let him go before Coach Finstock walked in.

  "Alright listen up, today we won't be doing anything since going over the syllabus is boring as hell so do what you want just don't leave this gym." Coach says before walking away causing everyone to find their friends while stiles and decided to practice some lacrosse and as we continued you can see a crowd following my moves with awe.

   "Scott I think your ready for tryouts today!" Stiles say as we high five before Lydia Martin walked up to me making stiles gasp.

   "So your trying out for lacrosse Scott?" Lydia asked as I was just shocked she even knew my name.

   "Yeah I am you gonna be there watching?" I ask as Lydia smiles.

   "I always knew you would be good at this sport and to answer your question yes I will be there so don't disappoint big boy." Lydia says before turning and leaving making smile while stiles still looks shocked before he finally shakes himself out of it and just looks at me as I continue throwing the ball with accuracy towards the net.

   "Scott do you know what just happened?" Stiles asked.

   "Lydia talked to me." I said as I continued practicing.

   "Yes and she even complimented you, bro this is like huge." Stiles says as I chuckle before everyone heads into the locker rooms to change.

   "Scott how are you all nonchalant about the fact that you talked to The Lydia Martin.

   "Maybe because I'm not the one who dreams about her every night." I say as Stiles shuts up real quick before we put up our books and head off to our next class.

   As the last class ends so does the last of Scott's memories which integrated with my own causing me a slight head ache which went away after the memory's faded.

   After putting our textbooks and papers away stiles and I head off to the locker room to change before heading out into the field which coach finstock is waiting  for us.

   "McCall come here a second?" Coach says as I jog over leaving a hyper-active stiles behind.

   "Look McCall I saw you practicing during gym today and I gotta say I'm impressed so I'm putting you in goal alright?" Coach asked.

  "You got it Coach!" I say before he hands me a long stick before I jog off to goal while Lydia watches me with intrigue.

   "Alright boys listen up today we find out who is good enough to be on this team and who will be going sad to cry to their mamas!" Coach stated causing everyone to chuckle.

   "Now I've already got an idea on McCalls skill that's why he is on goal, but I haven't seen the rest of you so grab a stick and line up I wanna see what you all got!" Coach says before blowing his whistle causing all the guys to quickly grab a stick and line up with Jackson in front who smirks at me with me smirking back do to him and Scott always having a competitive friendship.

   "Go!" Coach yells as Jackson takes off before swinging his hips and lunching the ball towards the lower left side of the net but I quickly catch the ball causing the people in the stands to gasp while Stiles smiles as the next person line ups to go.

   After try outs are over Coach calls me aside for a chat.

   "Alright McCall I like your play style so I have high hopes for you so bring your A-game tomorrow for the elimination round alright." Coach said.

   "You got it Coach!" I say before I jog away to catch up to stiles before we head into the locker room and change out.

   "Scott you kicked ass out there today man!" Stiles said as I smiled at him.

   "Thanks Stiles, but we still have the elimination round tomorrow." I say stiles scoffs at me.

  "Please if today is any indicator your gonna crush the elimination tomorrow and make first line." Stiles says with pride for his best friend/brother.

   "Thanks Stiles." I say before we head out only to be stopped by Jackson and Lydia in the parking lot.

   "Hey McCall I saw your skills during tryouts and Lydia showed me the video of you in gym and I'm glad to say that I can't wait to see you on first line it's about time you joined the sport I always knew you were good." Jackson says as he puts his hand out for a shake to Which I give him as I smile at him and Lydia.

  "Thanks Jackson I guess your not as bad as everyone makes you out to be and Lydia thanks for the vote of confidence." I say as both smile and nod before we go our separate ways with me and stiles heading to the sheriffs station.

   After arriving at the sheriff station stiles and I hop out of the jeep and are heading inside when the world suddenly stops around me before I turn and the cosmic being that brought me where making me smile at her as she waves me over.

   "Hey Scott so how are you liking this world so far?" Miss asked.

   "I like it so far, so what brings you here?" I asked.

   "Well I thought I would do something nice so I made a slight adjustment to this world." Miss says as I look at her intrigued.

   "What kind of adjustment?" I asked.

"Well I rebuilt the Hale house, but to the people of beacon hills it was you who rebuilt it with the help of the citizens of Beacon hills." Miss said as she smiles at me.

   "That's nice of you miss." I said as she nodded.

   "I know but I was just feeling charitable, but I'm leaving now!" Miss said as she disappeared making the world start again before stiles and I continued inside where we see the receptionist that I know as Hannah smiling at us.

  "Scott Stiles how was your fist day of high school?" Hannah asked.

   "It was great and Scott kicked ass at tryouts." Stiles said as I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment.

   "Well good for you Scott I'm proud of you after seeing all the hard work you put in!" Hannah said as ruffed up my hair.

   "Thanks Hannah!" I say in appreciation.

   "Is my dad in?" Stiles asked making Hannah nod before we walked into Noah's office causing him to smile before he stands up and hugs both me and stiles.

   "How was your first day of school boys?" Noah asked as stiles started rambling on about our first day while I just zoned out before I felt someone grab my shoulder making me look over to see Noah looking at me worriedly.

   "You alright Scott?" Noah asked as I smiled softly.

"Yeah I am just nervous for the elimination tomorrow is all!" I say as Noah nods before we all head out to grab dinner.

  "So Scott where's Melissa?" Noah asked.

   "She has to work a double tonight so she won't be home til late." I say as Noah nods before we continue eating.

   After getting dinner stiles drops me off at home where you'll find me just finishing my homework before I start the workout plan I made up for myself and after finishing my workouts i find myself laying out on my bed smiling to myself because I really like my new life and I'm grateful to be here a year ahead of canon so I can be prepared for what is to happen.

   Thank you for reading this first chapter, but make sure to comment and vote below✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.8K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...
18 1 4
You are scott's little sister. Your name is Lucy McCall. You are apart of the McCall pack, you are a half vampire/ banshee/ scarlet witch. You can't...
117K 2.2K 16
Emma Bradley is back. After ending sophomore year by defeating the kanima, she had to leave Beacon Hills for her secret. Her sickness had forced her...
312K 6.3K 25
The pack has known about Aria McCall and her gifts. She left Becon hills in search of a way to control her magic before it got to strong. The pack mi...