Hinata Harem!

By Yellow_sun67

Hinata Shoyo. A first year in Karasuno High. An athlete, who's passion is in volleyball. Not only is this ora... More

PEACEFUL LIFE
The Practice Match
SHOPPING!💖☺️
Supermarket🤧
SNOOPING🤫
AOBA JOHSAI?😳
LOVE LETTERS & CHOCLATE🍫 ❤️
Drama?! Dancing? Apologies? Agreement? Practice Match?
🥰TanaHina Oneshot New Year's 🎉Special🕺🎉
KARASUNO VS NEKOMA
✨A Day Without Hinata✨
💞The Book & The Sleepover🥵
Profiles!😘
Day Out👩‍🦼💨😏
FRIENDS? NEW MANAGER?!🤖
WORRIES😣
Interhigh Tournament🏐
Flightless Crows😈
DATE TECH😤
LOSS🧎
BULLIES🙂🔪
The Suzuki's!😎🧍‍♀️
OHNO KIYO🥶😱
The Weakest🤕
Different!👁👁
Night Practice!😏🤪
Techniques!😎
BARBECUE!🥩🍖
SIMP GC🥴
New Look🤫
👏Preparing!👏
Getting Pumped!🤩
Too Tall!🌝
To The Finals!🧚
⭐️We're Gonna Have Fun!⭐️
🤕Our Captain🤕
💖{Valentines Special}💖
💙🫶Second Match🫶💙
💜Making it to the Finals💜
❌NIGHTMARE❌
💌Unexpected In The Expected💌
⏮A Slipping Mask⏭
📉Crashing Down📉 (pt.1)
🔻Crashing Down🔻(Pt.2)
💟Proof In Vain💟
💥 DOUBTFUL 💥
🌘 Barging In 🌘
🪻Reunion🪻

🪷Run Mikazuki!🪷

1.4K 38 34
By Yellow_sun67

-Crunch.-

"Sho-Chan, you seem awfully happy today. Did something happen?" Asked Izumi, one of Hinata's childhood friends, his expression one of amusement.

Hinata, who was munching on a cookie, had a smile, which only deepened, he was on his phone, where he was on a call with both of his childhood friends, Izumi and Koji, he shrugged as a response and they brushed it off.

Happily, Hinata immersed in his thoughts, recalling how his mother had finally told him when he might go back to school.

"I didn't get much rest the first two days at home, but once I started taking my mind off volleyball and, well her, I was able to relax."

"Once I'm full of rest, I can go back to school like no problem! And the team will get back the Shoyo they know!" Subconsciously, Hinata smiled, listening to his friends talk in the background.

"Everything will soon go back to normal!"

With a peace of mind, Hinata continued to relax for 2 more days, playing games, talking to his childhood friends, or Kenma, even Terushima, these two days helped him pick up some old hobbies he forgot about, all in all, everything around was peaceful.

Being able to forget, or put some stressful things in the back of his head really helped, and for Hinata, recovering his energy allowed him to avoid dealing with the possibility of running into that brat— I mean, Mikazuki!

It was great in all honesty, not having to be insistently reminded about that look-a-like, which would always cause Hinata's mix feelings to stir.

-Ding Dong.-

The door rung throughout the Hinata residence, it was beginning to be late in the evening, meaning Miko was in the kitchen, preparing dinner, she put the heat on low, while grabbing some spices.

"That must be Terushima-San!" Springing up from the couch, Hinata quickly went to the hallway.

"Mom, I'll open the door!" He yelled out, his mother responded in agreement.

"Oniichan, who is it! Who is it!" Natsu appeared on the stairs, with Angle trotting behind, both bounced around energetically.

"I don't know, let's see." Said Hinata with a grin, the 2 quickly went down.

Thinking it was only Terushima, Hinata went over to the door with a relaxed smile, but opening it revealed a completely different person.

"Uh-! H-Hey!" It was of course, Yamaguchi, who instead was startled.

"Is Hinata-Kun here?— Wait- No- How's the weather? No—" So startled that he didn't know what to say first.

While Yamaguchi panicked at the 'stupid' questions coming out of his mouth, Hinata himself didn't say anything, but his smile did drop for a second, until he blanked out next.

"What is Yamaguchi doing here?"

"What is Pickle-Head doing here?"

And it seemed like Hinata's smile wasn't the only one to drop, but instead of blanking out, Natsu glared, a dark aura around her.

Just because they shared a moment, didn't change the fact that he was still a Pickle-Head!

Other than that, Hinata knew Yamaguchi had come over the other day to check up on him, and he didn't come since, so imagine his surprise to see the freckled boy come after missing him last time?

"Ahem-! Hinata-Kun.. hey! How are you!" Asked the greenette, trying to move past the embarrassing monologue.

"H-Hey, Yama-Kun!" Hinata couldn't close the door now, so responded back.

-....-

But it seemed like Yamaguchi had nothing more to say, since he stared at the ginger in the doorway, a bit dazed, his cheeks flushed slightly.

"So- What're you doing here?" Uncomfortable with the staring and silence, Hinata asked a curious question.

"Oh! Right, I presume Obasan told you about my visit last time, but I couldn't help and come over to check on you again!"

"I was worried, you see.." Explained Yams, he averted his gaze for a moment, as he had been staring for a while.

"Ah, yeah, she did tell me something about that." Nodded Hinata after remembering what his mother told him.

"Well, I'm ok, thank you for checking in, Yama-Kun, so.." He looked back inside, ready to close the door any moment.

It had been more than a week since Hinata had last seen the team, needless to say it was uncomfortable for them.

Yamaguchi felt awkward, it felt like it had been such a long time, when in reality it was a short time to most. Still, with it having been more than a week from having seen the beautiful boy, to Yamaguchi, Hinata looked more dazzling since last time.

So dazzling, that the boy just stayed in a daze, taking in the gingers charming beauty.

Hinata wore dark blue striped pajama pants, white socks, a purple loose shirt, which was his exact upper size, lastly an unzipped sweater that hung off loosely on his shoulders.

He didn't have any eye bags, if only lightly as a bit of a repercussion from not getting enough sleep for a while, his lightly tanned skin was pretty much clear, glasses hung off his shirts collar, braces still intact.

"Do you wanna come in? Tadashi-Kun?" Teasingly asked a familiar voice.

Yamaguchi felt shivers spread throughout his entire body after hearing how Hinata addressed him, and the tone he used, his smile became wobbly, looking stupid.

"Yes-! I do..!" He responded dreamily, until-

"Yes? Your leaving or-?" Hinata asked specifically, unsure of how to react to the freckled boy's response.

"Eh-? Leaving?" Confused, Yams repeated.

"Uh, yeah. I asked if you were gonna head back or..?" Gestured the ginger, also confused.

Upon hearing the actual question which was asked, Yama became embarrassed, his expression showed it. It was in his head, not real!

"Tss, what a stupid Pickle-Head." Loudly said Natsu with crossed arms, obviously bothered.

"Natsu—"

"That's why your a Pickle-Head, you gross tasting Pickle-Head! Bleh!" The younger pointed at Yamaguchi.

The youngest of the Hinata siblings only continued to insult Yama, giving ugly expressions to the older, Hinata could only sigh at his little sister.

"Stinky Pickle-Head! Stinky!" A dramatized tear fell down Yama's cheek.

Just why does he have to deal with being bullied by a little kid?!

"Who's a stinky Pickle-Head?" A familiar voice questioned a few feet behind Yams.

They turned around, Yams instantly jolted, his eyes widening and his mouth slightly agar, why was this guy here at Hina-Kun's house?

That damn playboy! Terushima Yuji!

"Ah!! Ohayo, Yuchan! Your here!!" Surprisingly, instead of Natsu glaring at Teru, or insulting him, she immediately greeted him with such joy, that Yams almost stumbled.

"Nachan! Wassup!" Teru passed by Yams, not really acknowledging him, he held his fist out, Natsu greeted it with her own.

"Teru-San, your here early.." Hinata spoke up, glancing back and forth as Teru and Yams.

"Oh, yeah, I was thinking we could watch a horror movie! I got some snacks too, I hurried because I wanted to watch it!" Excitedly, Teru held up the bag of snacks and movie that he personally brought.

"A horror movie? I wanna watch!😆" The mention of the movie interested Natsu.

"Aww... Sorry Nachan, but I don't know if you can handle it, how about you ask Pumpkin-Chan?" Teru gestured to Hinata gently.

Quickly, Natsu faced her older brother, silently pleading with her eyes, but Hinata pat her head, signaling that it was a no.

"Tsk! It's the ugly Pickle-Heads fault!" Huffed Natsu, Teru smiled, a little amused.

"Stop it. He didn't even do anything." Hinata roughly ruffled Natsu's hair, who whined.

"Haha, Nachan, maybe he'll let you when you're older! Don't mind!" Teru chuckled.

"Heh, no way, Natsu's a scaredy cat, until she can stop sleeping with me after a scary movie, then she can." Almost scoffed the older ginger.

"I'm not a scaredy cat!"

This scene really baffled Yams, when was Natsu nice to anyone? Though, that wasn't what bothered him, just what is with this guy acting so familiar with Hina-Kun?

"Hina-Kun.. I didn't know you guys became friends..?" Yams hesitantly stated, glancing at the 2nd year.

"Oh, yeah." Hinata mumbled, awkwardly explaining that they became friends, leading the greenette to become shocked.

"So you became friends by chance?" Yama asked, trying to confirm what Hinata told him, the ginger nodded.

"Yeah, we're basically best friends! Right, Pumpkin—" As Teru pulled Hinata close with his arm around the younger, Miko called out.

And thank god she did, because Hinata was beginning to pray for some kind of intervention, seeing as Yama was about to ask hundreds of questions.

Miko yelled out that dinner was ready, and the ginger took this as cue to bid goodbye to the freckled boy.

"Alright, well since my mom has finished making dinner, I should head inside! Thanks again for dropping by, see you, Yama-Kun!" Hinata waved with a smile.

"Wait-! I'm not done with Pickle-Head!" Natsu's face disappeared by being shoved inside.

"Hurry up!" Hinata grumbled to Teru, pulling him inside.

"Bye-Bye!" Seeing as Hinata didn't want to interact with the boy further, Teru happily waved bye to him.

"Wait—!"

-Click!-

The door was locked shut, and Hinata let out a huge sigh of relief. Maybe a longer vacation would do him good...

"Tss! Damn, Pickle-Head! Getting away from me!"

"Nachan—" Teru tried to speak up, but the younger didn't listen.

"Next time, just next time, I'll beat him up!" Natsu held up her fist.

"Who're you going to beat up?"

"That bastard Pickle-Head of course! And the uglies! Who—" Turning around, Natsu boldly answered, but the one she answered to was Miko, her mother.

"What a nice mouth you got there." Miko smiled a smile that should never be shown.

"Gomen.." After getting smacked on the head, Natsu hung her head low, trying to avoid her mothers gaze.

"Now what did I tell you about cursing young lady?" Tsk, tsk. Clicking her tongue, Miko scolded her daughter for a hot minute.

Again, Hinata sighed, his family could be troublesome too, just like him.

-Clunk.-

The small family and friend all sat down at the dinner table, ready to dig into the food set in front of them.

"Wuah, this hits the spot after practicing all day~" Teru claimed, spoon in hand.

"Okasaan worked hard today since Yuchan was coming over!" Piped up Natsu.

Teru turned to Miko, thanking her, while savoring every bite, practice had been deadly today, fatigue ran through his bones, happy chatter filled the room, Hinata watched quietly.

"I shouldn't have anything to worry about Yamaguchi-Kun..."

"Right?"

__

"What? So your saying the captain from Johzenji was at Hinata's house? Is that true?" Asahi asked, not able to believe what he was being told.

It was early in the morning, and the team was in the gym, practicing like always, Asahi and Yamaguchi were practicing serves side by side.

-Whack!-

"Nice receive!"

"Yeah, I visited Hinata because I was worried, and Johzenji's captain arrived soon after! I was shocked.." Nodded Yamaguchi, in disbelief himself.

"I.. I can't believe it, what was he there for?" Asahi watched Yama serve, before looking at his senior again.

"Apparently, they're friends?" Yamaguchi was still in shock with Hinata's explanation, and Asahi was too, at least it wasn't just him..

Actually, Asahi turned to the 1st year, ball in hand, he pondered for a bit, rethinking what his Junior said.

"Don't mind! Don't mind! Keep going!"

"Friends..? Those two? Like.. them?" It was getting more unbelievable to the senior.

"I don't want to be mean... but how?" Asahi openly asked.

Well, this got some 2nd years attention, as Asahi looked quite baffled.

"Why're you looking at Yamaguchi like he has two heads, Asahi!" Noya popped up, hands on his hips.

"Yeah, what're you two talking about for Asahi-San to look like that!" His best friend, Tanaka stood next to the shorter.

"Well..." Again, Yamaguchi told the two what happened yesterday, and the two had their mouths agape, before shouting.

"WHAT! THAT PLAYBOY BASTARD WENT TO HINATAS/SHOYOS HOUSE?!" Sharing a brain cell, they immediately shouted the same thing.

With the duos shouting, now everyone was listening in, stopping practice after hearing their crushes name.

"Who was at Hinata's house?" Daichi tilted his head curiously.

Noya, Tanaka and Asahi all turned to look at Yamaguchi, as if urging him to hurry up and tell the rest what he told them!

Feeling pressured, Yama explained what he saw when he visited Hinata, and to his predicament, everyone yelled, some jealous, others protective, and a few curious.

"Why is that bastard at Hinata's house? What's his business..." The 1st year setter tightly gripped the ball, glaring into space.

"Urgh! How does that playboy get to hang out with my precious Shoyo!! That should be me!! We haven't even seen him in almost 2 weeks for goodness sake!!" The particular clingy Kino was on his knees, slamming his fist on the gym floor with a tear running down his cheek.

It really looked like something out of a dramatized film.😟

"SHOYOOO!! Don't leave us for that stupid playboy!"

"Is this how it goes?! Our angelic first year just abandons us at the whim of a playboy?! Unfair! This world is unfair!"

And of course, the duo 2nd years followed in pursuit with their actions similar to Kinoshita's.

"YOU THREE! KNOCK IT OFF!" The captain with little patience yelled angrily at the trio.

Basically everyone was responding differently, but in a very loud and obnoxious manner, though one was suspiciously looking at the the freckled boy.

It was the blond, Tsukki, just squinted at his best friend, as a question loomed in his head, until he spoke.

"Hm.. I didn't know you went to Hinata's house." Said Tsukishima, almost in a accusing tone, his arms by his side.

This statement prompted everyone to stop, and look at the 1st year again, now suspiciously, Yamaguchi stiffened, sweat obviously formed on his face.

"Oh! I didn't? I guess I forgot. Ahem." The boy simply shrugged, sweat rolled down his cheek.

"Yeah, there's no way he forgot." Suga sighed to himself helplessly.

Honestly, he understood, bringing everyone would just overwhelm the poor Ginger, and if everyone went over telling him to cheer up, it would only add more salt to his wound! It's not like they were the ones having to sit out of practice!

Good thing they didn't know about Yamaguchi's other intentions, Keke.

"Well, you can't blame him, can you?" Suga the senior spoke up, the team grumbled.

"Yeah, especially when we're still playing and he's just at home, so suck it up." Bluntly told Enno to the trio, but they whined about being treated unfairly.

"Yes, we should stop being over jealous, we don't want to be overbearing.." Narita agreed, scratching his cheek.

"You got that, Kageyama, Tsukishima?" Daichi specifically called out the two first years, who grumbled in response or with the click of the tongue.

"You three as well." Enno looked straight over to the 3 chaotic second years.

"Che!" The 3 boys huffed.

"Alright! Let's continue practice if everyone understands!"

Once they returned to practice, Yamaguchi let out a sigh of relief that he had been holding.

He should really hold in his tongue next time!

__

-Ding!-

"Hello, welcome to Sun Cafe." A familiar beautiful waitress greeted at the front with a smile.

"Mm." And who responded, but none other than Mikazuki.

She walked inside the cafe, choosing to sit at a 2 person booth in the middle, today the cafe seemed a little packed, flowing with a lively atmosphere. As Mikazuki was all alone, she sighed quietly, grabbing a menu from the small casket.

It wasn't usual to the employees to see Mikazuki alone today as well, it was actual like routine, and the norm to see her by herself. However, what they didn't know, was that the girl was actually thinking about certain things, complicating her state of mind.

"Hm. It's been empty these days. I stopped following Ennoshita-San around, and because I have no friends I'm always alone." She looked out the window, not sure how to feel.

"And there's him. Ever since that day, I haven't seen that shri- Hinata as well." Silently going through her memories of the red head, she closed her eyes.

"Haiz... The definition of love, huh." At that small statement, Funai recalled the expression on the boy's face.

"Weird."

__

"Oniichan, have a good day! Don't push yourself too hard!" Natsu, Shoyo's little sister, waved bye to him from across the street in her school uniform, holding her teachers hand.

"Bye~" Hinata waved back at her, his smile becoming stupider the longer he waved.

-Tack!-

"Wuah!" Stretching his legs, Hinata let out a satisfied sound.

The sky was clear, but the air was cold enough for everyone to have to cover up somewhat, however, Hinata found the chilly air to be nice, it woke him up.

With a smile, Hinata biked to school, and he did this so naturally, as if he hadn't been absent for a week.

Actually, he chose not to go to morning practice, thinking it was better to adjust to school first then volleyball after! The boy felt confident about this as well!

Maybe today really will go well!

-Sshh..-

"Is that Hinata-Kun??"

"Oh my goodness, it is!"

The moment Hinata got close to school grounds, students noticed him one after the other, how could they miss his bright orange hair?

"Hinata-Kun looks so handsome as always!"

"Handsome? He's glowing!"

"Kya~ Hinata-San! Notice me!"

Loud gossip went around as his peers watched Hinata chain up his bike, they looked on in admiration of his beauty, they haven't seen him in a week, but it feels like it's been so long.

They truly are blessed to see him again~

"Hinata-Kun~!" Many students fawned over the ginger, who gave a smile and waved, as he headed to the entrance.

Seeing that he acknowledged their existence and greeted them back like usual made his fan-club go wild.

Karasuno's School Prince was back!

"Ohayo~" Hinata continued to greet people around him wide and far, his signature smile radiating brightly.

"HINATA-KUN!"

Sighhh... it was only the first day back and Hinata was already having to greet his fans.

Ah~ It's so hard living as him. Tsk. Tsk.

Of course this didn't necessarily bother him, he was used to this, doing this since he was practically born made him a professional at this! Hmph!

In a flash, Hinata was already in class, his desk was filled with many snacks and notes that had been waiting for him to return to.

"Yes, this is the life~" Thought Hinata, as he nonchalantly put the snacks away in his bag or desk, saving the notes for later as well.

Just as Hinata took out his things for class, with his classmates happily celebrating that he was back quietly, many began to greet him.

"Hey, Hinata-Kun~ Welcome back!" Two girls greeted, a little too friendly.

"Ohayo~ it's nice to see you two again." Hinata gave a kind smile and nod, his glasses giving him a mature appearance.

The girls giggled, the fact that he acknowledged them as if they were close made them fill up with laughter, as they twirled their hair and sat down.

"Good morning, Hinata-Kun!"

"Hiya, Hinata!"

Many more students walked in class, passing by Hinata's desk on their way to the class's assigned seats, if not they would at least call out to him, everyone was very welcoming, a few over the top.

Some asked if he was alright and what he did on his small break, all in all, everyone did their best to welcome him back.

"This isn't bad I guess." Hinata hummed to himself.

__

-Clack!-

"I'm hungry."

Funai Mikazuki, she stood up from her seat, grabbing her bag, as she prepared to leave and head home now that it was the end of the day.

These days, Funai had been spending her time minding her business, reading manga in class, playing games and mostly avoiding people, and today was the same too.

"I wonder what Okasaan left.. I should buy some snacks to go with it after." She silently was in her thoughts, till—

"Hey! Funai-San!"

Someone called out to the blue haired girl, who responded confusedly with a "Huh?", she turned to look.

It was the same girl who handed her the opportunity to see the interaction between Hinata and the faculty advisor by asking her to hand in a folder.

This girl had ordinary brown hair past her shoulders, dark brown eyes, slightly tan skin, she was a few small inches taller than Funai, her uniform was covered up in a pink sweatshirt, behind her was another girl.

"Oh.. uh, yes?" Funai asked, she didn't know why she was being called, did they need something?

"We were gonna head to this popular cafe everyone has been talking about! It's kind of far, but easy to get to!" The girl told Funai, a small smile on her face.

"Uhm.. cool." Funai awkwardly nodded, not getting why this girl was telling her this.

Funai then looked outside the window, as her desk was close to it.

The other girl hesitated for a moment, seeing as the other wasn't getting the hint, but her friend nudged her.

"Uhm! We were just wondering if you wanted to tag along!" She loudly said.

"I don't see you with anyone everyday, so.. Uh, I just thought maybe you wanted to come hang out?" She scratched her cheek nervously, now feeling embarrassed.

There she said it! Funai was always alone in class, no one tried to get to know her and she didn't either, but this girl kind of felt bad, so she took it upon herself to make friends with Funai!

"No."

"Ah... I see.." The girl who was rejected without a second thought looked down a little, but she was mistaken.

"S-sorry I don't think I can today!" Funai told them, looking out the window panicked.

"But Uh-! How about another time ok? I just got real busy!" She backed up from the window, bumping into a desk, then ran out.

"Uhm! Then next week! Yeah?.." The girl shouted, but Funai was no longer there.

"Next week it is." She sighed, her friend patted her back.

-Tack! Tack! Tack!-

"Shit! Shit! Why today?!"

"I thought it would be next week! How did they get so many of them here?!"

Funai dashed by some half full classes, weaving by the few students that were still in the hall, only bumping into some of them, but that didn't matter.

"What are they! A pack of fucking dogs?!" She shouted to herself in frustration.

With Funai rushing to who knows where, people nearby were confused, or ignored the weird girl dashing down the hall.

Now why was Funai Mikazuki in such a hurry? And just what did she see?

Well for everything to make sense we have to go back to a few days ago...

🌼~Flashback~🌼

"That'll be ——-¥!" A man behind a desk said with a polite smile.

It was the Sun Cafe again, and the cafe seemed to be in a better state than when Hinata and the other guys had left it in.

However, just as it was peaceful, it was about to get a little chaotic.

-Ding!-

"Hello, welcome to Sun Ca-" Just as the polite employee greeted new customers walking through the door, he was talked over.

"Oi! Were you working here last week? On———?" A familiar looking delinquent asked, walking in with a few of his friends walking inside.

The group was the same group of delinquents that had come in last week and gotten beat up by a regular customer, the red head that had been come to be known as a demon by the cafe staff, as well as the other customers.

Ever since that day, people who have witnessed the unthreatening looking boy take on a small group of delinquents like it was nothing in such a crude manner couldn't help but pray that he didn't come by again.

It also made them be wary of beautiful people, since not everyone acted like how they looked.

{a.n: Never judge a book by its cover kids~}

"Uhm- l-last week?" The employee stuttered out of nervousness, his coworker was beside him, exchanging money with a different customer.

"Well, were you?! HUH?" Asked a different guy, with his hands in his pockets.

"N-No! I wasn't here last week! I was recently hired!" The innocent employee put his hands up in defense.

The group of guys had just come in, a few new faces were in the group, some had weapons, obviously intending to do some serious damage.

Needless to say, they were intimidating, and it didn't help that these high school boys were tall or had scary faces. They also seemed to have been in a fight just recently, with the bandages on their faces being obvious.

"Your not lyin' now, are you?" The person who came in first asked, his eye was purple, nose a dark shade of red, with some bandages over his face.

"Yeah, cuz if you are, we'll kill you too alongside that shithead, we don't care!"

"Right! You better not be lyin'!" Some of the boys chimed in, threatening to kill the employee if he lied.

"B-But I'm not! Really!!" Insisted the employee.

This response earned glares and more threats from the group, the delinquent in the front blankly stared at the employee.

Of course, the innocent employee couldn't do anything but listen to the threats that were thrown at him.

Is this really it? Is this how he dies? Right on his first day on the job?!

Mom, dad, save me!!

-Sssk..-

Suddenly, the bandages that were on the face of the guy who came in first slid down, revealing more of his bruised face.

And did I also say that there was a rather harshly engraved shoe mark on his face?

-Pfft!-

This earned a few choked laughters, that were trying so hard to be gulped back down, but it was too late, as the delinquent with the mark on his face turned beet red from embarrassment, with a mix of anger.

"No! Stop laughing! Stop!" The already frightened employee internally begged, thinking it would be his life that would pay for it.

-CLUNCK!-

The rough hand of the delinquent slammed on the counter, causing the customers in the cafe to shut up.

Thankfully all he did was glare at everyone, his friends did the same, as they looked around the cafe, before speaking up.

"I see some familiar faces here from last week." Was all he said, causing many of the regular customers to stiffen up.

"Then they definitely know about the shrimp bastard!" Another stated as a matter of fact.

And that's how the group went around interrogating every customer possible, even the ones that walked in the door right after, employees included.

"And your sure you've never seen a shrimp with orange hair?" Asked one of the delinquents.

"Y-Yes! This is my first time here!"

Many people inside the cafe were threatened, others even had violence used on them a bit.

"Fuck. I'm glad I slipped away to the bathroom!" Whispered Funai to herself, peeking out the women's restroom door.

"They won't come in here! Yes, they won't!" She assured herself.

She was right, the group didn't even dare to look in the women's restroom, but they did look inside the mens, catching a few people off guard.

-Ding!-

As the group of scum were almost done with their 'investigation' on Hinata, a new group of guys came in, but they weren't noticed at the moment, even as they walked up to the counter.

"You better quit lyin' or I'll make you eat crap-" Cruelly threatened a delinquent as the new group of guys behind him reached the counter.

"Excuse me. Do you have a restroom I can use?" The guy behind them asked casually.

The guy who was threatening another employee ignored the person behind him, while the employee was too busy defending himself to even take notice of him.

"Hello? Is there a restroom?" The person behind tapped the delinquents shoulder.

The employee internally shrieked, not  knowing how the person who tapped this bastards shoulder didn't get the hint that he shouldn't interrupt.

In turn, the delinquent turned to face the idiot who was stopping him from getting information, "WHO THE HELL-?!", but as quickly as he lost his temper, his head was slammed on the counter.

-THUD!-

The nasty delinquent was knocked out in the blink of an eye, falling onto the cafe floor, of course this earned wide eyed stares from everyone. Clearly, they were shocked someone had even tried to stand up for themselves in this situation.

"Who the hell, what? Is this how I'm treated after talking so nicely?" Asked the person who just knocked the bastard out, he stepped on him.

Now you'd think that the customers would feel relieved that they were technically not gonna be of focused anymore, but some of them couldn't help but get even more scared.

They didn't know if it was because this stranger reminded them of a certain ginger, or because of how he looked.

The person in question was around 5'9, with black hair almost reaching his dark brown eyes, that had a hint of red, he wore a school uniform that wasn't from the district. Though what stood out was a black mask tightly covering the lower part of his face, but not his eyes.

"Oi, oi, oi, what's a Date Tech student doing all the way out here?" Asked one of the bastards that were interrogating the customers.

"Huh? If it isn't those trash from Wakunan!" Spat the other.

Now with both groups knowing where the others came from, the air became heavier than before, but it stopped when the head of the delinquents that arrived before spoke.

"Oi. Have you guys seen a short bastard with orange hair around?" He asked calmly.

The guy with the mask unnoticeably stiffened up at the description, while one of his goons spoke up annoyed.

"What's it to ya!" The goon asked, the other tensed up, visibly irritated.

-Pat.-

However, the goon recognized as his friend in the mask put his hand on his shoulder, telling him to back down with that single action, so he did.

"Someone with orange hair?" He inquired, looking interested.

"Tsk. Yeah, real bright orange fluffy hair. Brown eyes. Short as fuck, but has a pretty face. You seen him around?" The other described Hinata more perfectly.

Just as the guy in the mask pondered, the other spoke again, "Ah, he was also wearing a black uniform." Unknowingly to the delinquent, this statement let the guy in the mask know everything he needed to.

A wide sly smile spread across his face, everyone could see it even under his mask as it took form.

He looked evil.

"You know, I think we might just be looking for the same person. How about we get a table and chat?" The masked individual suggested with mischievous expression.

"I might even have an idea where he is."

Seeing this interaction between the groups, Funai realized that Hinata was the main source of topic for them, she quietly sat back down at her table, hiding her face behind a menu.

That's where she learned they were intending to beat the shrim- I mean, Hinata up to a pulp.

"Ah.. why did I have to come across this information.. now I have to do something." Funai grit her teeth, still listening in on the groups plans.

"Whatever, I'll tell shrimp- Hinata when I see him!"

🫶🏼~End~🫶🏼

-Clack! Clack!-

"I thought I had more time! Why did they have to come so soon?!" Groaned Funai, growing more panicked by the second.

"You bastard shrimp! You better pay me back for this!!"

For a while Funai ran, because that's all she could do to help, soon she reached outside, and finally! Just finally! She saw that Hinata's bike was still chained up!

That meant that he was still here! Thank the heavens!

"Are you sure he's fucking here?"

"You doubting him, Huh?"

At the front of the gate, there they were, the two groups of delinquents that had teamed up only for the sake of finding Hinata, however, there was one problem, it seemed like they only doubled the amount of people they already had.

"I thought you said this was the uniform he was wearing? Did you forget, Hm?" Asked a delinquent, as he pushed a Karasuno student away.

The students of Karasuno tried to avoid getting targeted, but some could not escape their fate, as they got pushed around while being asked about Hinata.

"Look, they said he's here didn't they?"

"That's true."

Funai watched all of this, they didn't notice her, as they were pulling aside students who were walking off school grounds.

Turning on her heel, Funai headed straight towards the gym where she knew the volleyball team always practiced after school, thankfully, the gym wasn't far.

She had to get to Hinata and quick! There wasn't much time!

"Aish, Shoyo didn't show up to morning practice today! That means he's not here!" Grumbled Kino, pulling at his hair.

"Yare, your such a pest. Hinata isn't your boyfriend, so stop being a clingy idiot." Narita waved off at his friends annoying statements.

"He's not your boyfriend either!" Kino yelled back.

"Never said he was."

With the two going back and forth, Enno sighed, slightly irritated, this was normal, but it still got on his nerves, especially since a certain ginger wasn't with them.

The rest talked to each other, either being chaotic or going on about their day. Today there was no after school practice, they met up at the gym to walk to the convenience store together.

"Shitty Boke, he better come back soon." Kageyama muttered in annoyance.

"What're you? A leech?" Daichi asked sweating.

-Tack! Tack!-

"Hm?" Enno noticed someone running over, he raised a brow curiously.

Then his curiosity vanished when he saw none other than Funai, who was sluggishly running over, gasping for breath and sweaty.

"Funai? What're you doing here?" Asked Enno, a little wary, that got his team to stop talking altogether and look up, seeing the girl.

Their gazes were sharp, full of judgement and harsh criticism, but Funai didn't waver, she stopped running, putting her hands on her knees which were about to give out.

"H-Hi... fuck.." Funai punched her chest, trying to gain breath even though it hurt her lungs because of the cold air.

"Hinata.. w-where is..! Hinata!" She asked more clearly, her eyes drooping from how tired she was.

Upon her asking this, Ennoshita grew angry.

Why the hell was she asking for Hinata after she was warned to stay away from him.

"I thought I told you to stay away from-!" Riled up, Enno yelled, only to be cut off.

"Please! Just tell me where Hinata is!" Desperately shouted Funai.

Enno was about to tear into this girl again, but was pulled back by his vice captain, Sugawara.

"Senpai..." He said, his senior smiled at him in reassurance.

"We don't know, he didn't come to school today-" Suga tried to calmly explain.

"No. I know he's here. Where is he!" Funai got back her breath, now looking around.

"Well he didn't attend morning practice, so I don't think he is." Daichi tried to step in next.

"I saw his bike, so he's still here!" Funai told them, she was not about to leave without warning the shrimp first, even if they weren't on good terms anyway.

She could at least warn him, then she'll leave.

It's the least she could do.

He's here..?

The team couldn't believe Hinata had come today, they hadn't seen him at morning practice, so they believed he still wasn't back!

"Why're you looking for him!" Tanaka asked, suspecting that Funai was gonna do something.

"I need to tell him to leave." Simply replied Funai with no discrepancy.

Having dealt with Funai's antics already, Enno just knew she was up to no good again.

"No your not! Leave him alone!" Enno grabbed Funai by her arm.

"Chikara!" Kino and Narita ran over to their friend, stunned at his actions.

"Why can't you just leave him alone already?! What more do you need!" The senior was yanking Funai pretty harshly.

"What you did was unforgivable, yet I still let you attend Karasuno!"

Funai grit her teeth, not allowing herself to be stopped by Enno, even though he was dragging her around.

The others were hesitant to stop it, since they've never seen Ennoshita lose his cool before.

"Just what're you up to this time!" Enno asked accusingly.

"I'm not up to anything, Ennoshita-San!" Funai finally yelled back.

"I know what I did! I know you told me to stay away! And I know I can never redeem myself!" She pulled her arm away.

"But I can't just do nothing when the Shrimp is in danger!" She shouted with determination.

-Huff...-

The girl's face was red from the amount of emotions that were building up inside her, she didn't dare to look up at her Senpai.

How could she?

After what she's done, he has a right to be wary of her. To not trust her.

"Damn it! I don't have time for this!" Funai turned around, intending to look for Hinata, it didn't matter if she had to run around the school.

She'll find him.

"He better be on his way out!" She said to herself, running as fast as she could to the entrance again.

"Hey, hold on!" The team ran after the girl that seemed to be getting away.

With the team pursuing the girl, they didn't notice the commotion nearby at the front gate.

That was until the commotion became so loud that they couldn't ignore it. Including Funai.

"I thought you said he was coming!"

"He is!"

Now that the team was in close proximity to the front gate, they could see everything that was occurring.

"What the hell! Who are those pricks!" Tanaka asked, infuriated at the fact that his peers were being pushed around.

"They're delinquents from different schools and they're here for Hinata."

"What?" Asked Kageyama harshly, they were all looking at Funai.

"I told you." She faced them, sweating.

"I have to warn Hinata."

~💫With Shoyo💫~

"Phew, my bag feels like it's about to burst!" Sweat was wiped from Hinata's forehead using his arm.

"I didn't expect to receive any more welcome back snacks.. on top of that, I have make up homework." Sighed the Ginger, as he patted his heavy bag tiredly.

"Right. Let's head to practice!"

It was time for the exciting part of the day! Practice!

Though, Hinata's joy was put to a stop when he arrived at the gym.

It was locked up with no one in sight.

Sighing in defeat, Hinata sat on the steps, head hung low, just when he finally came, no one was at the gym practicing. It sucked.

-Bzz! Bzz!-

Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, Hinata took it out, checking to see who was calling him. Lo' and behold, it was Terushima!

-Beep!-

"Teru-San! Great timing!" Really, it was!

Finding out that your team didn't have practice today was a bummer, especially on your day back! It was cold, and a few students were still going home, if not, to club.

This was a good opportunity, having someone to talk to! Yay!

"Uh- it is?" Asked Teru.

"Un! What do you need!" Eagerly, Hinata prompted his friend to continue. Lately, being alone didn't seem so appealing to him.

"Hm? Your around the area? Ok, I'll meet you on your way here. Bye." Instantly after the call ended, Hinata sprang up.

"Yosh! Maybe we can go to that diner I've been wanting to try out!" Excitedly, Hinata thought about what they would do together.

"First, gotta get my bike!"

__

"Really, Oneesan is so troublesome.." Grumbled a familiar Close-Cropped hair, as he stared at his phone.

Yup, it was none other than Terushima Yuji! His oldest sister had just texted him, asking if he could fetch her some women product for her face, he didn't know what it was for, but it already bothered him!

"Why couldn't she have just bought it on her way home? Pumpkin-Chan will definitely misunderstand." Sighing, Teru knew he had no choice but to buy whatever his sister asked for, otherwise he'd never hear the end of it.

With no other option, Teru texted his older sis back, before continuing on the route to Karasuno High, as he still hadn't bumped into the small ginger.

-Tack. Tack.-

For a while, he walked, thinking about what to do when he sees Hinata, the person he became friends with in over a span of 2 weeks~

Joyfully humming!

Preoccupied with his imagination, something caught his attention.

"Didn't you hear what I said midget?!"

Teru stopped in his tracks, a few feet away from the front gate of Karasuno High, he hadn't even noticed he arrived!

But that wasn't bothering him. What is bothering him, is the fact that a rando' was in Hinata's face!

Better yet, he didn't even seem to be from any of the schools in the district!

"Come with me unless you wanna get your face smashed in!" The delinquent like boy spat in the ginger's face.

Despite being provoked over and over again by this scumbag, Hinata only stared up at him, his face was one of icy rage, that was being restraint.

He didn't fight back. Actually, he couldn't.

It was too risky to act in front of Karasuno High. What if someone saw? He couldn't do that. So to his anger, he held back everything.

"Oi? Are you not listening or what?" The boy asked, growing frustrated.

"Hm. From the looks of it, your pretty. How about you just answer my question, and I'll let you go, alright?" He had a sickening smile.

Silence. Hinata did not respond. Nor did he even react. Taking this as cold rejection, the guy grew angry.

"If you wanna die, just say so! You fucking-!" Just then, Hinata was grabbed by his hair very harshly.

"Good for nothing Barbie doll!" Insulted the boy.

Hinata was still quiet, but his thoughts were running wild in his head, like how good it would be to just take this bastard out right now.

The more he thought about it... the more it tempted him to unleash his wrath on this fool, who chose to mess with him.

"Yes. I don't care if we're in front of the school gates anymore."

"I'll take this half-wit no brainer mutt to the ground, even if that means I have to blow my damn cover." Bloodlust emitted from Hinata, as he began to launch his attack.

-WHACK!-

However, a bag was slammed against the side of the guy's head, for a split moment, Hinata saw his face rattle disgustingly, before falling onto the ground.

"Hinata! Are you ok?!" It was Teru who had used his bag as a weapon, his face full of concern.

"Uhh.." A little taken aback, Hinata stared at his friend in a dumbfounded manner.

"What? Did he hurt you?" The older asked looking over his younger friend.

"Oh.. no, he wasn't able to because of you." Stated Hinata sweating, glancing at the guy knocked out on the ground.

For a short moment, Hinata let Teru look over him, assuring him nothing happened, that the bastard only came up to him asking to go with him for no reason.

It was so sudden and confusing, though it didn't really concern them, so they focused on leaving.

"Let's head out after I unchain my bike!" The red head told his friend who agreed, he went to his bike.

Teru waited while on his phone, checking to see if he missed any important messages.

"Help!"

The air turned chilly after hearing a cry for help, Teru looked up immediately, and off in the distance was a girl that he had seen somewhere before.

"Someone!" The girl was in distress, prompting Teru to bolt over.

"Hey! What seems to be the problem!" He asked, freaked out.

"H-Hinata!" She told Teru, stuttering in a jittery tone.

Teru froze, was she confusing him with Pumpkin?

"I'm not-" He tried to explain, only to get cut off.

"Where's Hinata?! Where is he!" The girl shouted desperately, almost frightened, making Teru back up.

"Calm down-"

"Where is Hinata?! Tell me where he is! I need to find him!" The girl got louder in her attempt to find the ginger.

It was a little eerie, seeing this girl looking for Hinata so desperately, Teru could only try to calm her down, "Slow down, it's ok-", though it was no use.

"No, you don't understand! I need his help! They need his help! They're surrounded!" The girl became frantic, with a mix of frustration.

"What? Whose surrounded?" That's when Teru got a little serious.

"Them! The team!"

"The Karasuno volleyball team! They're being backed in a corner! They don't have much time!"

"What...?" The older's face paled, he knew who she was talking about.

"There's almost 20 of them! They don't stand a chance! So please! Where is Hinata!" The girl begged at this point.

"He's the only one who can step in! I don't know who else to turn to!"

-Clack!-

"Where are they?" That's when they both heard a chilling voice.

One they both were familiar with.

They quickly turned around, in front of the gate was the same silhouette they've seen more than dozens of times now, but still.

It made them shiver.

"Hinata." The girl gulped, almost cowering.

It was understandable. To say Hinata appeared terrifying was an understatement.

His glasses hung off his uniform collar, with the sun slowly setting, it shone his bright eyes, but right now they were really dark, like a void of darkness, beside him was his bike.

"Funai." Hinata spoke in a unsettling calm tone.

This earned a stiff reaction from Funai, she had been the one looking for Hinata from the start, but now that he was in front of her, she couldn't form a sentence.

"I asked..." The Ginger's hand on the handle tighten.

"Where are they."

__________________________

I'm a bad author aren't I...💀

Can't say I blame you if y'all get tired of my irregular ass🧍🏽‍♀️

No, really it's fine lol.

To make things clear, I'm not dropping the book, or putting it on hiatus! But I will have a very irregular uploading schedule. Sucks, I know🧍🏽‍♀️

I just can't bring myself to keep uploading all the time, I'm a very meticulous person. So if I don't like a single thing about the chapter in my drafts, I'll start from scratch, and you can imagine how long that takes.

I wreck my brain all the time, worrying about the accuracy even when I know I'm bound to make mistakes, but I've always obsessed with details and that just drains me mentally.

It might not seem like much, but it's not only about the book. My obsessiveness isn't just fixated on my writing, it's fixated on everything in my life.

One of the downsides to this is that I get very overly fixated on a new topic, which usually lasts for a week, if not longer, and my fixation on that thing becomes a burden to me because I end up ignoring everything else, even forgetting that I have so many books I want to write.

This applies to my school work as well, which is why I don't update as much as I want or as fast, because I get so distracted and I wish I didn't.

I'll be mid conversation and then suddenly I'm picking at my nails obsessively, forgetting the conversation for a bit.

It frustrates me because it takes so much time away from me. I could be producing so many chapters, but here I am always fixated on different things, obsessing over them, or getting distracted.

I know I'm venting, and it might seem like an excuse, but it's not. It's a reason I can't bring myself to upload so much like I want.

Keep in mind, when I get fixated again on this book, I'll be making chapters left and right, but go right back to forgetting about it.

I'm sorry you have to deal with this, I hope you guys still enjoy the book.

Much love to all the people who keep checking in and don't mind dealing with me as the author♥️

I'll try to show a little art bonus in the next chapter! :)

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4K 25
❝𝒯𝒽𝑒 ɪʀᴏɴʏ 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴀꜱᴋꜱ 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓊𝓈 ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴀᴄᴇꜱ...❞ -Uɳƙɳσɯɳ __...
77.3K 2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
178 16 13
A new transfer student has started at Hinata's school. He's a foreigner and has attracted the attention of all his new classmates. Hinata seems unint...
158K 6.6K 37
A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told each other, but what happens when a myster...