Demons | TWICE FF.

By kdhville

"This school is meant only for demons" Y/n never expect for her real identity to slowly unfolds upon entering... More

1: crypthon hell
2: seven deadly queens
3: twisted personas
4: demons
5: dangerous play
6: demon inside me
7: ally in disguise
8: agony meet destruction
9: cold as ice
10: walking disaster
11: exposed identity
12: danger
13: transferee(s)
14: unexpected
15: sacred flame
16: emerald eyes
17: calm before the storm
18: damaged
19: pride (not anymore)
20: seventh layer of hell
22: a glimpse behind¹
23: a glimpse behind²
24: dilemma
25: unfortunate incident
26: demon of destruction
27: the journey continue
28: the purpose of the mission
29: mission complete
30: unexpected surprise
31: rise of the devil
32: a dangerous trade of life
33: his command

21: allies and enemies

4.4K 391 146
By kdhville

—» • «—

which is which

—» • «—

━━━

"Hyu—Hyunjin?"

Nayeon let out in surprise, not expecting to see him at all. In this kind of situaton.

The man on the throne let out a chuckles at her reaction. Baritone and hoarse as it resonated trough the strain silence of the atmosphere. "Well, I suppose you did not expect to see him here?" he smiled at Nayeon, "then let me introduce to you my right hand, Hyunjin; the half blooded royal demon."

Her mouth agape. Then gazed at the man on throne, scrutinizing him. "What do you want from me?"

The man offers a friendly smile and lift himself up from where he was seated, taking a slow steps to Nayeon. "Well, before we go to that. Let me show my gratitude for saving my daughter." Nayeon was so confuse, even more when Hyunjin advances towards her and stop right behind.

"What are you do— " Her words was cut off by the red light that swallowed her whole, blocking her vision.

She could only blink as it slowly diminished.

"What was that?" Nayeon have no idea why she's speaking so causaully to do this man. She knows something was up with this man. Just who is he?

"Spread your wings dear." the man across her request but.. "I can't. They were already destroyed." Nayeon respond.

The man smirk, "Why don't you try it first?" he suggest, lifting his hand to point at her back and ushers for Hyunjin to move.

Nayeon gulp. Feeling her stomach churn at the idea of seeing her damage wings. Her gaze flickered up to the man who was watching her expectantly. And she can't help but to feel anxious. Pride being anxious? Pfft.. that ridiculious.

With hesitancy, she slowly move her shoulders to summon her wings.

And it spread out.

Completely healed.

Bigger than before.

Shinnier than before.

Beautiful than ever.

Nayeon was shock. Not even sacred demon can heal it. So how come? Unless this man—

"Please accept my gratitude Your Highness." the man slighty lowers his head to bow before lifting it up with smile across his face. "I hope you like it."

Nayeon can't seems to form a word. Gratitude? "What do you mean by showing your gratitude?" she ask, confuse.

The man let out a small laugh. "You still don't get it, don't you?" Nayeon only stares at him so he continue with a chuckle falling from his lips,

"Y/n. Y/n is my daughter and bringing your wings back is a sign of my gratitude." he smiled.

━━━

With furrowed eyebrows i trudges trough the corridors, heading to my class. I clicked my tongue out as uneasiness continue to fill my system up for some reason that I have no idea about.

Nayeon's voice earlier seems to get stuck in my mind.

Ignoring the negative thoughts that started to clouded my mind, I push the classroom's door open only to be greet with uncountable stares. My classmates eyes were glued to me.

I stares back at them.

"Okay class, time for our lesson." their gaze shifted away when Sir T.O.P barge inside the classroom.

I shrug off the weird atmosphere and sauntered towards my seat.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked my seatmate. Ryujin snickers in response, "Maybe they just can't believe that someone would sacrifice their lives for you, especially someone like Ms. Nayeon."

I huff playfully and bump Ryujin's shoulder who wouldn't stop snickering.

I pout recalling me and Mina interaction.

What possibly Nayeon doing right now?

I shake off my thoughts and tries to cope up with the lesson.

━━

Nayeon was in daze. She was in front a big double door— where a meeting is being held. For the councilors final decision for her.

Absentmindedly staring at the door, her mind was filled with the memories of earlier.

"Y/n. Y/n is my daughter and bringing your wings back is a sign of my gratitude." he smiled.

"Wha—what?!" he chuckles softly at Nayeon reaction, proceeding to continue, "I'm Y/n's father and that wings as my gratitude for what you have done for my daughter. But the real purpose of me forcefully inviting you here in my house is for me to offer you something." he paused for a moment and watches the former deadly queen reaction. Which was neutral as she waits for him to continue. He was amused by the young princess calmness. "It's up to you the decision. I'll accept whatever is your choice." he added.

Nayeon blinks and pause momentarily, then ask, "What is it?"

The man smiled at the response,  "Be one of my allies." he muttered out, surprising Nayeon. "What— Are you saying I should turn my back on my father?" Nayeon asked in disbelief but the man only look at her nonchalantly.

"Leave it or take it Your Highness."

Nayeon hesitate or simply she can't. Because it's not her who would receive the consequence, it was someone else.

The man saw how troubled Nayeon was. He was sure, the young highness was having internal battle about the offer so he sigh, earning Nayeon attention.

"Nayeon. I know it wasn't easy for you, for you owe big from your father. I'm not stupid to put your sister and mother in danger . You don't have to worry about them. I'll make sure to protect them from any harm and from your father. Think about it carefully Your Highness. I'm giving you one week to decide."

So Nayeon is here, in front of the meeting room.

Nayeon knows once she open this door and show them her wings, she had already turn her back on her father. But not yet. She's not ready yet. She needs to ponder a bit more before finally stating her decision.

So Nayeon turn around and head to opposite way instead. Walking away from the meeting room.

There's always a second time and Nayeon will make sure she have finally decide that time.

Upon passing trough the corridors. Halfway trough, her feet instinctively stop moving. Body frozen as she watch a slim blonde advancing towards her.

Nayeon inaudibly gulp. The new Pride.

She tried to ignore her but the new face was the one who spoke, "It's been a long time." the other woman said and stop on her track, facing the former deadly queen.

"Yeah. It's nice to see you once again Rosé." Nayeon respond, earning a smile from the blonde woman.

"Same here. Hope to see you around." Then Rosé walk off, leaving Nayeon rooted on her place.

Another royal blood.

Well Nayeon have no problem with Rosé. She was in a good term with her but not her father. Rosé was another ally of the former well-known demon Prince, that had disappear years ago.

And now she think about it. Her mind flew back to the man who claims himself to be Y/n's father.

The presence that the man gave out was something. It felt odd. It was too strong that she doubt if he is really just a normal demon. A middle class perhaps?

Y/n was sacred so that means there's a probability. But Y/n have a blood with a smell of human. She was confuse. She couldn't figure it out well. But Nayeon was determined to find it out soon.

━━━

Inside the meeting room

"Is it Really okay to remove the Princess off?" Jackson asked with a hint of hesitancy in his voice. Jiyong eyebrows flicked at that, pinching the brudge of his nose. "We don't have a choice. We must follow the rule." he sigh, taking a sip from his wine, letting the liquid burns trough his throat.

A silence fell momentarily on them befire it was broken by the opening of the door, surprising them.

"Tsk. You're having a meeting without me?" the woman smirk.

━━━

My nose scrunch up as Ryujin slurp and shoves the noodles in her mouth. Not giving a damn to the people around us.

I sigh and started to dig on my own meal.

You see, we're in the cafeteria for a break as for the faculty member have something to discuss.

*cough!*

I lift my gaze when I heard Ryujin choke on her food and lift a brow at her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded hastily and grab a glass of water to drink and gulp down a large amount before hitting her chest.

"What's wrong with you? You look like ‘I HAVE SEEN A GHOST’ ." I babbles out and observe as her eyes fall behind my back.

I raise a brow and grab my drink before glancing  over my shoulder only to spit out , seeing Tzuyu and Dahyun standing near me.

I cough violently and Dahyun reach out to soothes my back as I recompose myself.

"Thanks." I awkwardly smiled to the pale demon after I recover and glares at Ryujin who did nothing but to let out a quiet laugh. Watching me suffer.

Speaking of, What this two demon wants? My gaze flickered up to meet with two pair of eyes gazing down at me. "Is there a problem?"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, contrasting to the tofu's expression. Dahyun flashes an amused smile. "Nothing. We just want to ask something." she muttered out and cast a quick glance around. Where students obviously talking about us. A tsk falling from Dahyun's lips before shufting her eyes to me. "Have you seen Nayeon?"

Oh..

My eyebrows furrowed as I recalls things, "No, I haven't see her this morning."

Envy and Wrath eyebrows twitched and exchange glances.

Then Dahyun eyes fall over me, "You sure?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"How 'bout you Ryujin?" Tzuyu finally divert her attention to my companion. But to their disappointment, Ryujin have not seen the former deadly queen also— shaking her head as a no.

Worried, I gently tug on Dahyun's wrist. "Why are you looking for her?" i asked, expecting an answer from her. Her eyes flickered down to meet mine. "I'm sorry love, but we can't tell you."

I felt my face heated up at the endearment and hastily let go of her wrist, catching her smiling in victory.

The student around us must've heard her that they gasp quietly, while Ryujin snickers teasingly. I swear, am gonna beat this bitch up.

"But seriously Y/n. We can't really tell you. This is confidential."

I nodded clearly understanding it.

"So if you ever see her tell us. We'll going to leave to look for her." Dahyun wave a goodbye and started to walk away. Stepping out the cafeteria, my eyes fell on Tzuyu who only rolled her eyes at me. I blink and smiled. Amused by her actions.

"I really wonder why?" Ryujin questioned to herself, gaze remain on the entrance of the cafeteria. She bet, something is going on again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 965 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
218K 7.1K 66
⚠️[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER]⚠️ [ SANA MINATOZAKI X READER] [WARNING:THERE WILL BE SOME SMUT] (Hello!I am back with another reader fanfic.It's like...
10.4K 716 15
❝Who on earth are you and what are you doing❞ ❝Uhm...Nothing but where am I?❞ I asked ❝Your obviously at my area here little one, duh❞ Y/n who seemed...
63.4K 2.8K 79
𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕖, 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪. 𓆩♡𓆪ℂ𝕠�...