A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

By Neko_Rangel28

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... More

Bio
Main Genderbends + Costume
A Place Even Deeper Then Hell
Memories That Will Not Burn
Where is he? / Is he OK?
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2
A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Bloody Path, Bloody Past
Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?
Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.

3.8K 65 85
By Neko_Rangel28

A/N - Been a while, and you all have been crazy on the support! Thank you all so much!

Izumi POV:

After the entire incident, the three of us who fough Stain, alongside Katchan who was injured by a Numo, were all tranported to the nearest hospital. All four of us were immidiently treated for our wounds, and we were tol to stay the night. While me and Todoroki came of easy, with a few scartches and some blood lost, as well as a slightly bug gash in my left leg, we were told the recovery process would be fine. As for Katchan, she had some head damage done to her froma punch she recived, as well as some scratches and she had her ribs bandaged as they were hit hard. Iida, however, had both her arms on a sling, and was awaiting the resultsof the analazis that was ran on her. Currently, we were all awake and in the same room, and while me, Todoroki and Iida were talking, Katchan was sleeping. Her face was still showing signs that she was ccrying, a sight I have never seen before.

Todoroki: "Did you manage to sleep, Midoriya?"

Izumi: "Not really."

Todoroki: "Me neither."

Izumi: "Thinking about it, last night we did something amazing." I said, thinking out loud. "Seeing that the ending we got was this, it makes you think it really was a miracle we didn't die." I said, before looking down to my injured leg. "With my leg in this state, she could've killed us all if she wanted to."

Todoroki: "Yeah, I think she kept us alive for a reason, but the male... what was his name again?"

Izumi: "(Y/N)" I quickly said.

Todoroki: "Thanks, (Y/N), I think she really tried to kill him brutally. She always aimed for his head and upper body. Honestly, Iida, it's amazing that you were able to face her when she was trying to kill you."

Iida: "No, that's not it... I...." She began to speak, but was cutoff as the door slid open to reveale to us Grand Torino as well as Manual.

Grand Torino: "Good, seems like you three are awake."

Izumi: "Gran Torino." I said in relief.

Iida: "Manual."

Gran Torino: "Don't you Gran Torino me! I got a lot of complaints about you kids, and didn't I tell you to stay on the train?!" She yelled at me mostly.

Izumi: "I-I'm Sorr-"

Gran Torino: "But, someone's here to talk with you three first." She paused, allowing a tall figure to enter the room. "Housu's chieftess of police, Kenjire Tsuragamae." To that, both Iida and Todoroki stood up. I was about to do the same, when she talked.

Kenjire: "Ah, you can stay seated, woof." She said, and wooef? "You three are the U.A students who managedto defeat the hero killer, right?"

Todoroki: "Yes."

Kenjire: "Regarding the hero killer we arrested, she had multiple injuries that were serious, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof." She explained. "Since you're all U.A students, I'm certain you know already that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standarts to make sure Quirks weren't used as weapons. Soon after, the proffesion of "Hero" came to be to help fill that gap. For someone to use her Quirk and power, one that can easily kill others, for that to happen and be legal, is all thanks to early heroes who followed the ethnics and rules of the proffesion, woof. Even up against the hero killer, for uncertified indeviduals to cause injury with their Quirks, without specific instructions from their guardians or supervision is a clear violetion of the rules. The three of you, as well as the pro heroes Endeavor, Manual and Frand Torino most receive strict punishment."

Todoroki: "Wait a minute. First of, only us three? How come Bakugou isn't in trouble? Second, if Iida hadn't done anything, Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, the two of the, would've been killed. No one realized that the hero killer had appeared. Are you saaying that we should've followed the rules andwatched people get killed?" She said with some anger.

Izumi: "W-Wait-"

Kenjire: "Are you saying that as long as it ends alright, it's fine to bend the rules? As for Bakugou, she received clear instructions from her supervisor, Best Jeanist, to use her Quirk against all the villains, including the rouge male."

Todoroki: "Rouge male? He saved our llifes and helped catch Stain. And isn't it a hero's job to save people?" She argued.

kenjire: "That's why you're not a full-0fledged hero yet. And defending a male? Goodness, what are you being taught by U.A and Endeavor?"

Todoroki: "You bitch!" She answered angrily.

Iida: "Stop it. She's absolutly right."

Todoroki: "I don't care. She insulted someone who saved our asses back there!" Sheshouted at iida..

Gran Torino: "Hang on young Todoroki. Hear her out until the end." To that, Todoroki scoffed.

Kenjire: "That was the official opinion of the police. And the punishment and such would only haappen if this was to be made public, woof. If such, you would probaly be applauded by the public, and ridiculed at the same time as well as getting a punishment. On the other hand, this is a bit underhanded, but if it's not made public, the burn scars would support Endeavor being the hero who saved the day and it would end there. Thankfully, there were very few witnesses and this violation would be crushed here. But this would also mean no one woudl know about your good actions, as well as working together with a male, to not make a fool of you to the public. Which do you prefer?" She asked. waiting fir our answer, but none of us spoke. "Personally, I don't was to be the one to find fault with promising young ones, as much as I dissagree with what you said about the male."

Manual: "Either way, we'll need to take responsebility for being negligent in our supervisory duties." To that, Iida walked foward and bowed in apology to Manual. To that, the hero scolded Iida breafly. I, as well as Todoroki, followed after her and apologised. The chieftess of police soon thanked us for our deeds, and began to leave, before turming to us one more time.

Kenjire: "As for the male, be aware that we are looking for him. He is wanted alive to become a top breeding horse for powerful Quirks creation. He is considered Rouge and will stay that way until captured. I'd advise to support his capture, as to not tarnish your future with the likes of males."

Todoroki: "What?!"

Kenjire: "While necesery for reprudoction, they are lesser then us, and should be treated as such.  That is all." She then left, as both me and Todoroki were angered by what she said.

Iida: "Hmph, serves him right."

Bakugou: "Shut up."

We all turned to her in surprise.

Iida: "Bakugou, you're awa-" She was cut off.

Bakugou: "Shut up, you damned bitch!" She shouted, leaving us all stunned.

Iida: "What foul language! That is no way to treat ones classmate and future partner in hero activity!"

Bakugou: "Like hell I care! You don;t get to talk about my little dynimite like that!" She yelled, tears threatning to come from her eyes.

Iida: "Did you suffer some form of an head trauma? This isn;t like you at all."

Bakugou: Tch. Whatever. Just don't talk to me, you damned bitch."

Iida: I suppose that's fine. You need to rest well to retrun to normal I suppose."

After thta, the room got quiet. Me and Todoroki were stunned at what we saw, and we decided to all return to our beds. However, Katchan was quick to speak once again.

Bakugou: "Deku, we need to talk later. I will tell you when." She left me no room of objection.

Within hours after that, The media was talking about nothing but the arrest of the hero killer, and about Endeavor who arrested her. Many were glad she beat her, while many also hated the fact it was done by a "male lover".  The news also shared the information about the Nomus and the conecction they have to the attack on the USJ, ohwever, due to a clip showing (Y/N) calling Stain out and fighting, any posebility of her being connected to the league was immidently shut down. However, her speech was also recorded and shared, and caused a huge support to be shown to her motives. The news were all talking about how Stain was defeated by one of the Leag8ue of Villains own as well as a hero, and that caused the League to become a huge topic on the news.

(Y/N) POV:

Shigeraki: "I was hoping the Nomus would make first page as well, but great jobmaking the people see us as a threat, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Thank you =, Tomura-nee." I was happily resing my head on her lap as she brushed my hair. I love getting praised by her.

Kurogiri: "The fact that Stain was shown as less of a saint, as well as the furthher exposure of All MIght's dark side, should all lead to further recogntion to the League, both to the public and to the underworld."

Shigeraki: "Exactly what we needed. Again, great job, little brother~"

Shigeraki POV:

Shigeraki: 'Just what I need. (Y/N) will help me build more and more recognition and power, and eventually, I'll crush the heroes and turn them to dust. Then, I can rule as I see fit~ A perfect world, where I won't need to get help from a failed horse.'

Izumi POV:

As the day went along, I managed to speak with most of my classmates thatw ere worried about my well being after my mysterious message last night. When I spoke with Uraraka, she sounded to be relived, as she was worried about me. I also informed her that Iida was there as well as Todoroki. Later, when I finally returned to our room, I was informed of Iida's situation, and while she didn;t have anything to major, she did have some possible long term damage to her left arm.

Iida: "Both of my arms were pretty beat up, but it looks like the damage to my left arm was even more severe. There was damage to my brachial plexus. Luckily, it just means I will have trouble moving my hand and fingers and feel some numbness. Appparently, there's a possebility that it can be treated with a nerve transplant surgery." She explained. "When I found the hero killer, I stopped thinking. The first thing I should've done was tell Manual, but I let myself forget myself in anger. I may hate her, but she's right. That's why, until I become a true hero, until I make sure rouge males are tied to a bed, I will leave my left hand as is."

To me and Todoroki, that wasn't good enough. Sure, we're happy that she saw what she did wrong against the hero killer, but she was still lazer focoused on males being lesser.

Izumi: "Iida, I can;t exactly say that I feel the same. I can't agree with males being lesser then us, but with all of that in mind, let's get stronger, together. For me, in hopes of saving my brother." While looking at me with a questioning look, she nodded at me, and I returned said nod.

Todoroki: "I feel... kind of bad..." She suddelny said.

Izumi: "About what?"

Todoroki: "I feel like if I get involved... other people mess up their hands..." That left me and Iida confused." Is it a curse?" She said with the outmost seriousness she could have, causing me and Iida to burst into laughter.

Izumi: "Todoroki, I didn;t know you could make jokes!"

Todoroki: "I'm not joking! I'm like "The Hand Crusher" or something." That made us burst into even greater laughter.

Izumi & Iida: "'The Hand Crusher'!"

And so, time passed. Two days to be accurate. Todoroki was released soon after our talk, and Iida as well. NOw, it was just me and Katchan in the room, in absolute silence as each one of us layed on her own bed. Soon, however, she got up and walked to the door.

Bakugou: "Deku, we need to talk, now."

I didn't question her. I knew that this talk is important, as she didmn;t yell atme, or looked at me angrily in any way. I quickly stood up, carefully walking with the help of my crutches, and followed her. We began walking around, going up level after level, before making it to a clearing on a roof. We kept walking to a point we weren;t close to the door, and by this moment I was nervous.

Izumi: "What is this about, Katchan?" She was quiet for a while, just looking to the sky as she was thinking about what to tell me, until...

Bakugou: "I'm.... sorry.... Izumi...." she said.

Izumi: "huh?"

Bakugou: "I'm sorry for everything... I'm so sorry I bullied you... God, what was I doing? You were were my best friend, and (Y/N), god... I hurt him so badly.... and why? All because of my stupid ego and this stupid society?! I loved him! I still love him, but when I saw him in Hous, he hated me! I hurt him so much, he became a villain! All because I betrayed the most innocent and loveable boy I've ever seen!" She cried. "And you, you were always there for me.... yyou even helpde me patch (Y/N) whenever he came to the daycare injured from his whore of a momther abusimg him! God, I even remember hhow he cried to us when we asked him why he smelled like sweat and cum.... I still feel like throwing up.... All the times I promised him to protect and love him.... All the times I promised you to be your friend... I'm a damned liar!" She yelled.

Izumi: "Katchan..."

Bakugou: "I know I don't deserve your forgivness, and I sure as hell don't deserve (Y/N)... but it hurts me so much thinking that I can't have his love again...." She was crying full on now. "I hurt the two of you so much, I even hurt others because fo my ego.... I'm a monster.... I nearly killed him for crying out loud! How can I ever consider myself a hero?!" She fell on her knees, shaking violently from sadness and tears. "Izumi... All I want now is to reverse time and fix this..... I know I can't do this... but please.... I know I don't deserve this, but, can we start over? Can you please help me at least apologisem to (Y/N)? I will do anything... I will even quit U.A if you want.... just please, let me have your forgivness, and to apologise to (Y/N)...." she said, before her voice turn weaker. "That's all I want anymore....."

I couldn't help myself at that moment. I myself also bursted into tears as I rushed as fast as I can to her, both my arms streched in her diraction, and within moments I hugged her tight, crying alongside her. She was shocked at first, but didn't tale long to hug back as well. We both cryied there as we let all the pain out. It didn't take long for some water drops to fall, and it soon turned into a strong rainy evening as we both stayed there, crying silently to one another. After a few minutes, we were both soaking wet, and at that point I moved back a bit to face Katchan.

Izumi: "I forgive you Katchan.... For everything.m I'll try my best to help you apologise to my brother."

Katchan: "Izumi... thank you so much..... Wait... Your brother?!"

Izumi: "Yeah.... turns out he is my younger twin brother.... my mom put him up for adoption because he was a male."

Katchan: "Aunti Inko really did that?....." she asked in disbalife.

Izumi: "Trsu me, I was angry when I found out."

Katchan" o-oh.... Y-You don;t mind that I have a thing for your brother... right?"

Izumi: "Honestly, not really.... better you than him being a breeding hirse, that's for sure."

Katchan: "Heh... thank you, Izumi...."

Izumi: "Always...... we should head back inside...."

Katchan: "yeah.... I can alreaduy feel myself catching a cold."

And with that, we went back inside as we awaited our release from the hospital. When it finally came, we were told to return to the hero we interned at and take all of our belongings before returning to U.A. Now that me and Katchan made up, as well as her regretting what she did to (Y/N), I have a feeling I can trsut her with my dream of a world where males are equal to females. However, unbeknown to either one of us, somethign else was happening in the underground, and it was not promising at all to be good.

All For One's POV:

AFO: "So, why did you ask to see me, my child?"

(Y/N): "Mother, I wish for you to train me. I muct grow stronger so I can face Izumi and Katsumi, alone. Those two are my biggest enemey's, with Izumi being the succsessor of All Bitch, and Katsumi...."

AFO: "I understand, and I will inform you that we already have plans on... acquiring, Katsumi Bakugou. If you wish, we can add little old Izumi Midoriya as well." I offered him.

(Y/N): "Really? Thank you so much mother! You're the best!" He ran to me, beofre engulfing me in a loving hug, his head resting on my breast, yet neither one of us cared.

AFO: "Now then, as much as I love your lovely hugs, I must insist that you go to sleep. Starting tommorow, you will be under harsher training in order for you to be able to face your demons. Sleep well, my child."

(Y/N): "Hai! Thank you mother!" and with that, he was out of the room and rushing to his.

AFO: 'Ahhh! My precious child, I see great things for you in the future, whichever path you may take, i will always support you, after all, you are like my own. BUt, why do I feel as of something isn't right?'

And done!

Now, I know it's far shorter compared to my other chapters, but this one was just  to close the hero killer arc. We are now heading into the finals arc and while it may be.... diffrent in a way, I will od my best!

Also, again, Bakugou making me emotional! I know I am making her better than the original show, but damn, why is she like this?!

Lastly, I have a confession to make. I may have gone a little insane as of late.... I don't know why, but it all feels.... right. I will have to check that.

but this is all for today! A total of 3214 words! My goodness!

Till next time!

Sayonara!

.

.

.

Next time on "A Boy's Best NIghtmare":

Aizawa: "Final exams are coming, and whoever doesn;t pass, will not be allowed at summer camp."

Uraraka: "I wonder what we'll have to do in the practical exam..."

Nexu: "You will be facing us heroes in pairs of two, based around our pickings."

All MIght: "I am here, to fight you heroes!"

Katsumi: "Let's do this, Izumi!"

Izumi: "HAI!"

.

.

Next, on "A Boy's Best Nightmare":

"Final Exams! One More Push to Victory!"

Don't miss it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 200 23
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...
76.9K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
46.3K 972 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
73K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...