Eremika Stories

By HowBigIsUranus

One-Shots of my sexy ass ship; Eremika. Some of these One-Shots will be dirty and sexy, some will be innocent... More

Armin's Fault
The Scarf
An Accidental Transformation
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Birthday
I Can Hear His Heartbeat
The Tree
Thinking Of You
In the Dark
Moans and Affections
Started With A Chair
Vegas
All I Want For Christmas Is You
New Year
Shower
Lies
The Underwear In The Office
Mikasa
Thank You Mud
Moan
Stolen Moments
Our Secret
Our Secret
Our Secret

Jealousy Wins

6.7K 98 5
By HowBigIsUranus

JEALOUSY WINS
-----------------------

Vote &/or Comment ✨🔞

"You seem like you really enjoy your training," Eren's voice, harsher than usual, prompted her from behind.

Mikasa stopped unbuckling her three dimensional maneuver gear harnesses and turned around immediately. Her adoptive brother was standing near the entrance to the storage room - basically where every soldier put their 3DMG equipment and belts when they were not in use.

He was eyeing her, looking calm on the surface but she had been with him too long to be fooled. Behind his pair of emerald green eyes she saw fury, much too obvious for him to cover. She had no idea what could have angered him to that extent. Frowning slightly, she asked.

"What do you mean?" she said, not quite understanding where his remarks seemed to lead.

"I saw you training with Jean today," he answered, not particularly helpful for her to clear things up.

"What of it?" she asked, turning her back to him to face the wall. Casually she slipped her jacket off her shoulder and began taking off the belts around her chest and back, flapping them over and hanging them on a metal hook protruding from the wall.

"You really enjoyed it, didn't you?" Eren asked her the same question and she frowned for the second time.

What was he talking about? The training had been like usual. She had been paired with Jean in one on one hand-to-hand combat, yes, but there had been nothing else in it. She didn't particularly enjoy this training session better than any other times either. And she didn't know why Eren made such a fuss over it.

"I pinned him to the ground," she said finally, questioning if that had been what Eren was talking about.

She had certainly owned Jean in the training session today, more often than not pinning him to the ground until he yielded, he had not put much of a fight either, Eren would have put more resistance. Although Jean was quite stubborn, always refusing to give up after she had pinned him down, even when it was clear she had won the fight.

She began undoing the straps around her right thigh, followed by the left thigh, still confused about Eren's strange behavior, when a strong hand grabbed her wrist and forcefully made her turn.

"Did you fucking-" Eren cursed under his breath, his chest rose and fell rapidly, trying to keep his emotions under control, "Did you see his face when you - pinned him down? Under your body?"

The grip of his hand tightened tremendously on her wrist, and she was taken aback. She had been used to seeing Eren rage so often every now and then, but even by his standard this rage was beyond normal. The first time she had seen him like this, his hands were red of her kidnappers' blood. The second time she had seen him, tears were flowing down his face and he swore out loud to eradicate all the titans from this world.

And ever since they entered the training camp he had always raged when it came to Jean's idealism of living peacefully in the inner walls. But not once had she seen that anger directed to her.

"No I didn't," she answered his question honestly.

Jean's face? What of it? She had been too busy focusing on the hand-to-hand combat, she had no time to pay attention to his face. He would just look like usual anyway.
Eren clenched his teeth. The image flashed before his eyes - a scenery he was so eager to forget, but he could never seem to.

Mikasa, her thighs locking Jean's torso tightly as she pinned his body beneath her, her arms grappling his, they were skin to skin with each other, her bosom was touching his back as she whispered to his ear, "Give up." And he - much too eager to feel the softness of her body on his even just a tad longer, had refused to give up until Mikasa tightened her grapple even further. Then he gave up.

Eren had watched everything from the side, it was obvious how much Jean enjoyed every second of the feeling of her grappling him, and seeing how she had been so clueless only frustrated him even further. He hadn't been exposed to this emotion so far - the feeling of envy, of jealousy.

They had been unknown to him. But now he felt the emotion burned within himself - a feeling he was unable to name, and he couldn't hold himself back any longer. He crashed his lips unto hers, biting her bottom lip out of his frustration, ignoring the small gasp that escaped her lips as she felt sharp pain stung her and warm blood began to trickle out.

Eren had never been this rough with her, and this kiss was fueled more by anger rather than passion, and still she was questioning what she had done wrong, to make him behave like this.

He broke his kiss and his hands began to undo the buttons of her shirt, swiftly slipping them off her slender shoulder, kissing the bare skin that was exposed. Mikasa's heart jumped, of excitement but also of severe anxiety.

"Eren?" she said, panicked. What was he doing?

The door was open - anybody could come in here and catch them.

"We're going to -" she was going to say get caught, but her words soon degraded into soft moans.

Eren's lips nuzzled her collarbone softly, planting kisses and biting her skin hungrily. When he touched her like this was the only time she would ever feel herself weak. No matter how strong she usually was, she always lost herself completely in his touch, melting away, willing nothing but to surrender herself to him. And he knew it - knew how to use it to his advantage. She felt him smirk against her skin, his hands cupped her breasts, playing with the hardened center.

"No, stop, ahh -" she tried to push him away, but soon yielded again as his tongue began to play on her breasts, sucking and licking softly to tease her. "We'll be seen!" she finally cried out her worry through her fast, ragged breathing and he smirked, again.

"Not if we do this fast," he said slyly, quickly undoing the buckle of her belts and slid her pants down.

She gasped. Was he thinking of doing that? Here? His spontaneity never ceased to surprise her. Needless to say she was not keen on the thought of someone walking in on them and see them both stark naked, enjoying themselves.

"We can do this somewhere else -" she began to suggest but he firmly cut her.

"No," he snapped. His green eyes lighted with the same flames of fury she had seen earlier. "I want to do this here." There was such a finality in his tone that she didn't dare to press the point further.

Almost immediately he pressed the sensitive spot between her legs with his finger, tilting it slightly, causing her to whimper helplessly, her head dropping to his shoulder and her grip around his body tightened as she tried to stifle her moan. Smirking, he inserted a finger into her - none too gently, and this time she nearly cried out in pleasure. He inserted a second finger to reach deep to her core, and the pleasure was almost too much for her to bear.

She bit her swollen bottom lip, her breath ragged and uneven, desperately trying to hold back her moan as she moved her hips, riding his fingers crudely through her climax. But suddenly he pulled his fingers out and pulled himself away from her - and she was deserted.

She blinked, bemused at the sudden change, but he merely took his time to take off his pants. His hands found her again as soon as he was done, this time guiding his hardness into her warmth.

"Ready?" he asked.

Their breaths hot and steamy, their skin salty and slick with sweat. A thousand thoughts occurred on Mikasa's mind, and though a part of her wanted to cover herself and do this somewhere more private, another part of her couldn't resist Eren. She nodded, giving him permission to enter her. She grabbed his base and guide him slowly, slowly to her moist opening. His tip pressed on her womanhood slightly before he began pushing himself in, and she closed her eyes as she felt him enter her, deeper and deeper, to her hungriest core.

When he had reached all the way deep she circled her arms around his hips, silently telling him to let her adjust before he start - and he understood. He took his time, his lips finding her in the meanwhile.

Mikasa moved her hips a little to tell him that she's ready. Smiling, he hoisted her right leg to wrap around his hips, allowing him to go deeper into her. She didn't refuse. Slowly he began to build his pace, letting her immerse in the rhythm until she was drown in it. Her head dropped back and she let out quiet sounds of pleasure from her throat, gradually growing more audible, until he was forced to kiss her before she got any louder, turning her voice into a series of muffled moans.

He built his pace, riding her fiercely. Her back rapped against the stone cold wall again and again as their bodies moved vigorously, trying to feel each other as they got hungrier, their heat increasing, passion overflowing, and their lust heightening. She broke the kiss to gasp for breath, her nails scraped on his sweat-slicked back, digging deep into his flesh, leaving marks and drawing blood there out of her exasperation. Oblivious of the pain, he increased his pace, plowing into her even harder, deeper, and she matched his pace with the same fervor, eager for him to touch her in that deepest, hungriest core, and to feel the electrifying sensation it would bring her.

Suddenly the pleasure broke through and she gave a small cry, feeling herself shuddering as she held him tight, her teeth dug deep into his shoulders to muffle her long, pleasurable groan. Luckily Eren would have to injure himself to transform, if he could transform because of an injury inflicted by someone else he would have transformed right now - she had given him too many wounds in such a short time. Eren drove himself up, pushing himself in her, until he finally reached that peak where he wanted to be in, and he released everything in a gasp of breath, calling out her name under his breath.

Neither of them moved for a while, little by little the pleasure began to subside, and they returned to their usual selves once more. Tired and sweaty, but happy to be in each other's arms.

"We need to -" Mikasa began, but before she could finish she felt her heart sank. She heard a sound that couldn't have been more terrifying to her than anything else right now.

Footsteps, slowly approaching. Horror-struck, she stared at the open door. Someone's going to find them out now. Eren seemed to have heard the same, because he quickly disengaged himself from her, frantically reaching for his pants.

Mikasa reached for her own, and with agitated fingers she finally managed to put them back, just in time when she saw a blonde head peeking from beyond the door frame.

"Ah, Eren! Mikasa! It's almost dinner!" Armin announced to them, his blue eyes staring at them cheerfully. "I figured you'd be here since you didn't show up..."

His voice trailed away. His keen observation instinct immediately noticed that both of them were flushed red, their breaths quick and uneven. And from the way they averted their gazes from him... something must have been wrong.

"What happened?" he asked, wonderingly. "Both of you look like you've been straight out of marathon..." Eren was going to open his mouth and answer, but Mikasa's voice answered first, deftly.

"We've just been through.... some training," she said, casually stroking her hair back to bring them behind her ear. "Eren asked me to teach him some hand-to-hand combat techniques."

Eren fell silent immediately. It really surprised him how she could be so calm - telling blatant lies with such a stone-cold face, her expression didn't even change a bit.

"Let's go for dinner," she shoved past him and led Armin by the hand. Right before she exited the door she stopped, giving Eren a hint of mischievous glance before she turned her back and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
154K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...