Relationships (sequel to Babe)

Par Modestyj

As with anything relationships will work out or not. Most people want w healthy relationship and most don't... Plus

1
2
3
4.
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 tribute
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 epilog

6

0 0 0
Par Modestyj

I will be home around 11 tonight.  Have fun   Chris. I will try to be quiet when I get home.

Chris went to clean the hallway bathrooms and collect the towels.

I checked my emails from my home office. Not being a judge and bringing work with home is going to take time getting use to again. I use to have my own law firm before I was appointed to be a judge.

Bailey and Joan had stayed the night before because it was too foggy to drive home. So Chris was changing the sheets and cleaning both guest bedrooms.  Jane and Maura stayed in the second guest room.

I am glad we went Simon. Me too we enjoyed ourselves.

Simon please do a load of darks. I will transfer them to the dryer when I get home.

I kissed Chris good bye and started the laundry and finished setting up the two guest rooms after I did my work out.

I had a cigar before I cleaned the dining room and started the dishwasher. I was tired.  I went to our  bedroom to get ready to take a nice bath.

I put out the fire after I got through with my bath.

I arrived at my bar and the band sounded good and the bar employees and kitchen staff were busy at work.

I put my golf clubs in the garage with my truck that I had taken out of my suburu after work.

I put Simon's golf clubs in his garage that were in my suburu.  I was glad no one didn't take them at work because I didn't realize I hadn't put my windows in the rear all the way up.
I thought I heard Simon in his portion of the garage.  The ladder fell and I picked it up and made sure it would not fall.

I fell asleep and didn't hear Chris come in at all until I felt him sucking on my dick.

Fuck Chris.  Shit. Do you want me to stop ? No but what a nice way to be woken.

Chris continues to give me a blow job and I cum in his mouth.  He kisses me and I can taste myself. 
I continue kissing him and turn him on his side.  He is completely naked.  I enter him slowly so he can adjust then start pounding his anus.  We are both moaning and screaming  I was glad Maura suggested sound proofing the bedrooms or my neighbors would of heard us both screaming and him begging me to fuck him more which I obliged. His juices around my dick made me cum again.  We both held onto one another and road our orgasms our together.I pulled out and turned him to lay on his back. I fell asleep in Chris arms.
The following morning I woke up and we went skinny dipping in my heated pool.

We eventually got out and wrapped our robes around us and went to make breakfast.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

178K 4.6K 28
Life can change in an instant. It could be perfectly normal one moment, then change the next and everything is destroyed. My life wasn't normal in...
376 0 21
Some characters are true in the story, some are not.
Artemis 1 Par jayxmj

Roman d'amour

39 0 9
A girl in high school has the perfect life anyone could think of, until she meets this girl, a lesbian. They hangout a lot and it makes the girl ques...
232 57 24
After a long term relationship that completely broke her down, Avery decides to let go and embrace every situation she finds herself in, including tw...