Lalisa Love Me (HunLisa Fanfi...

By Kayilala

"Lalisa, love me."- Oh Sehun. Can hate turn to love? Or is it love in the first place that has been hidden i... More

P R O L O G U E
01: ANNOYING
02: NAME
03: CHOCOLATE
04: GIRL GROUP
05: STUDIO
06: BUTTERFLIES
07: FEVER
08: ADVICES
09: CONFESSION
10: COIN
12: PUSH
13: RING
14: BESTFRIEND
15: MEASURE
16: STARS
17: LOVE
18: HAPPINESS
19: FANMEET
20: SACRIFICES
21: HEARTBREAK
22: MARTYRS
23: CLUMSY
24: FREEDOM
25: MOVIE
26: CHAINS
27: CAT AND DOG
28: QUITTERS
29: HYUNG
30: THREATENED
31: DESERVE
32: WORTH
33: HANDS
34: READY
35: PROMISE
EPILOGUE

11: DATE

334 22 1
By Kayilala

11: DATE
***
L I S A

There's no way that I would let that monkey have his way!

"Chae!"

I barged in Rosé's room because I made her promised to come with me today. Does Sehun think we will have a lunch time alone together? Ha! I'll bring Rosé with me.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Why is she sulky all of a sudden?

My brows furrowed at Chaeyoung. Her long hair was messy and she looks like a mess as well. I shrugged my shoulders as I jumped at her bed. There's no way that I'll let her not come with me today!

"Come on! You promise you will come with me today!" I said as I stand up to pull her arms to stand up.

I saw how her forehead creased. Well, now I also want her to come with me to help her distract herself from what is making her frustrated. She's also an exo-l and I bet she'll be glad to meet Sehun even though he is not her ultimate bias. Sehun is the maknae of the group that she's been staning for years, after all.

"Where are we going Lis?" Rosé asked, we are now inside the car.

Didn't I tell her? "I'm going to meet my so-called frienemy."

Maybe that was the right term for me and Sehun. We are friends at some point because we know each other and we met a lot of times, he even teases me. Enemy because I don't like him. He teases me and he is annoying. Thus, we are 'frienemy.'

"Frienemy?" Rosé looked confused.

How should I explain it to her?

"That's what you called a friend and an enemy at the same time." I said, not looking at her. "I am going to meet with him today and I don't want him to think that we're on a date so I'm tagging you along."

"You are making me a third wheel." She snorted.

A small smirk slowly form on my lips before I giggle. "Correction babe, we are going to make him the third wheel."

Does Sehun think he can make a move on me that easily? I am not an easy girl to sway.

"Is it Bambam?" Rosé suddenly asked.

Bambam is the only guy that I introduced to them. At first, they tease me but it doesn't matter because I know that Bambam is my bestfriend. I am already used to their teasings when it comes to him.

"Uh.. no. Bambam is my bestfriend." I explained for the nth time. "He's like a brother to me so it can't be him."

I close my eyes, my cheek leaning on her shoulder as I felt Rosé's gaze on mine. I can feel that she's trying to read my expression.. she's curious as to what's my relationship with the guy that we are going to meet.

I don't want to look at her eyes.. because I don't want her to see something in my expression that even I.. did not know or doesn't want to know.

"We're here Chae!" My eyes snapped open when the car stopped and parked on the basement.

Sehun chose the place, a restaurant that is exclusively for all idols and celebrities. Thank goodness that there are places like here, places that bans media for our privacy.

"I think you'll be happy to see him." I know how much of an exo-l she is. "But don't fangirl too much because it will make him more annoying than ever."

I can already imagine Sehun's smug look if he ever saw Rosé fangirling for his group. Specially that Rosé is the type of fangirl who's vocal with her feelings. She might even asked for an autograph!

Gosh, I hope not.

I look around for Sehun while my arm is linked on Rosé's arm. That's when I saw him on another table with someone... I can't help but feel excited when I saw who it is. I took a peek at Rosé who innocently searches for a table even though she doesn't know who we are meeting.

She's very lucky! Her ultimate bias is with the monkey!

I wonder why Sehun brought Chanyeol with him if he wants to have a date with me? He doesn't know that I tagged Rosé to ruin his date plan but he also tagged Chanyeol?

I grinned at Sehun who looks like he wanted to kick his Hyung's butt.

I giggle, his thick brow's furrowing made him look like an angry bird. He doesn't even notice me yet.

***
S E H U N

I was so anxious and most of all.. excited with this date!

I have never pursued anyone before. How can I impress Lisa when she clearly told me that she's going to make it hard for me to pursue her?

Of all people who notice, it was Baekhyun Hyung. "Woah.. you're now asking for a dating advice huh?"

Because he is the only one who noticed, I told him about my situation and of course... He teases me nonstop! I have no choice but to ask him for advice.

Besides, he used to date Taeyeon Noona before.

"How can I make her like me back?" I asked in frustration.

"Is it the blackpink's maknae?" Baekhyun Hyung asked with a grin plastered on his face. "By the way you stare at me as if you want to punch me in the face, I guess I was right."

I heave a deep breath. "Just tell me what I can do."

Baekhyun Hyung leaned on my ear to whisper. "Well, you can tease her. You know, tough girls can lower their guards when they are annoyed then when she's blushing, you can smoothly say a pick up line to cease her growing irritation."

I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Tease Lisa? But I always tease her. Should I tease her more and how the hell can I stop her irritation? What if it backfired and she punched me in the face instead of liking me back?

I glared at Baekhyun Hyung. "I'll seriously punch you in the face if it didn't work out."

He chuckled confidently, "trust me Dongsaeng."

And that's all I can do.

I never liked anyone before Lisa. I never dated before because I was so busy in training to become an idol ever since I was young.

"Sehun! What are you doing here?"

My eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol Hyung! My brows furrowed at him and saw that Baekhyun Hyung is on the other side of the table. He is covering his face with the menu but I clearly know it's him!

"Are you guys spying on me?" I squinted my eyes at Chanyeol Hyung.

He look confused for a second, "spying? No. Baekhyun just dragged me here to eat lunch."

He have no idea. I was about to shoo him away when I saw Lisa with one of her members. I glanced at Chanyeol Hyung who was about to excuse himself to go back at Baekhyun Hyung but I pulled his hand to seat beside me.

"Hyung I need you to behave." I whisper.

"Huh?" Chanyeol Hyung look surprised.

"This is a double date. Thank me later."

Chanyeol Hyung followed my gaze and he immediately understood what's happening. I glanced at Baekhyun Hyung and mouthed for him to behave.

I don't want him to ruin this for me!

Lisa went to us while linking her arms to her friend, I think her name is Rosé. Blackpink's main vocalist.

"I see you brought a friend as well." Lisa said, looking at Chanyeol Hyung with a bright smile that almost made me pout. Can't she look at me first? "Nice to meet you, I'm Lisa."

I feel irritated. "You can call her Limario, Hyung."

I want to glare at Chanyeol Hyung for getting Lisa's attention even though he hasn't really done anything. Lisa's brows furrowed and finally, she looked at me.

"Shut up Monkey."

Even though she's glaring at me, I'm glad that I finally got her attention.

"Don't mind him, Lisa-ssi." Chanyeol Hyung smiled at her and he got her attention again! Why is it so easy for Hyung to get Lisa's attention? "Shall we order?"

My mood turn sour. Why is Chanyeol Hyung being extremely gentleman today? I want to kick him out of the table to go back to where Baekhyun Hyung is!

"Okay.." Lisa sat on the chair infront of me as she introduced the person she is with, "this is my bestfriend, Rosé."

Rosé smiled at us and I smiled back to greet her. That's when I saw Chanyeol Hyung staring at her face with utmost interest. So.. Chanyeol Hyung isn't interested with Lisa, he is interested with Rosé.

I chuckled as I got back on my mood.

I can't believe I felt jealous!

I stared at Lisa's beautiful face while she order for food. A mischievous smile adorning my lips and when our eyes finally met, I arched my brow at her.

Let's see if you can avoid falling for me, Lisa.

***
(A/N: finally! I finally updated after a long long while! Lovelots<3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........
52.8K 2.7K 63
where taehyung and jisoo fell in love each other but they have to leave each other before they could confess their love started at: 1st December 2020...
1.4M 34.1K 37
"You're my one and only." "He's Kai, my friend." "I love you, Lisa." Lies. 'What does it take to make you tell me the Truth, Jennie?' WARNING ⚠️: SE...
736K 17.4K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...