Dead or Alive? (MODERN!KNY X...

By doodledoo134

It was a normal day at the kimetsu academy. You were busy attending classes. Teachers were teaching their usu... More

DATABASE NO:1
DATABASE NO:2
||CHAPTER 1||
||CHAPTER 3||
||CHAPTER 4||
||CHAPTER 5||
||CHAPTER 6||
||CHAPTER 7||
||CHAPTER 8||
||CHAPTER 9||
||CHAPTER 10||
||CHAPTER 11||
||CHAPTER 12||
||CHAPTER 13||
||CHAPTER 14||
NOTICE
||CHAPTER 15||
||CHAPTER 16||
||CHAPTER 17||
||CHAPTER 18||
||CHAPTER 19||
DATABASE NO.1 [UPDATE]
DATABASE NO.2 [UPDATE]
MEMES JUST FOR YA
update: so im alive...

||CHAPTER 2||

528 11 44
By doodledoo134

NOTE: DARK CONTENT, MENTIONS OF FIGHTING, BULLYING, SLIGHT AWKWARD TENSION SEXUAL ASSAULT(WARNING GIVEN BEFOREHAND THE PART SO YOU CAN SKIP AND MOVE AHEAD), BASED ON THE SERIES: ALL OF US ARE DEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Y/N did you complete your homework?"

It was 8 in the morning. Students were preparing for their first period.

Hayami, an average student, Y/N's best friend, was seated next to Y/N, removing her science textbook.

"Yep, I'm not in the mood of facing Fukuro sensei's wrath so i completed it yesterday night itself." Y/N groaned. She was not fond of the subject itself nor the fact that it was the first class in the morning. She was still a bit sleepy and she was sure that this lecture was going to go over her head as it usually does.

 Y/N was a girl who was a normal average student in academics but most of the people knew her for street smarts. She lived in an apartment complex with her dad, who was a firefighter/paramedics. Most of her time she would hang out with her friends or watch some movies of her like and during the night she would sit and complete her work.

Despite being early morning, the class was bustling, some were roaming around the class, some were talking with their friends while some were playing and throwing papers at others. Y/N glanced around the class and her eyes fell on a certain red hair, chatting with a blonde haired and a blue haired friends of his.  The former felt a gaze at him and turned to see the (Y/H) colored girl staring at him. He smiled and waved at her, making the other heads turn towards the direction he was waving at. When they recognized the person, they too waved at her, leading Y/N to also smile and wave at them, before the three continued their ongoing conversation. Her eyes continued to scan the classroom, when a few benches over,  she saw the pale green haired twins talking to a mohawk. It seemed as if there was some sort of argument as one of the twins and the mohawk seemed agitated while the other twin was trying to calm them down. Her eyes continued to roam when it fell on a two certain beautiful girls, wearing butterfly hair clips, talking to each other, or more like one of them was talking while the other was just listening, with a gentle smile. Y/N sometimes envied those two as they had some of the best grades and performances in class but the envy would dissolve since she knew that despite being popular, they were one of the most down to earth people she had met, who would not hesitate to help hen required.

Few minutes had passed and the door to the classroom slid open. Fukuro walked in with a grim face.

"Class settle down fast."

All the students rushed to their seats and stopped talking, paying attention to what their Science teacher was going to say next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you get the money as we asked for?" Daisuke and his group surrounded Aito, at the school rooftop. Akari was standing a few metres away, hoping nothing escalates.

"I don't have it now but i'll bring it to you as soon as possible." Aito stuttered.

"That's what you've been telling us dipshit for the past five days dickhead." Daisuke slapped Aito's forehead and grabbed his collar.

"Why do dipshits like you always delay these important things like this huh? Do we need to teach you people a lesson, is that what you want, huh? Fine. Lets do just that."

**WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT**

Daisuke signaled and two boys from the group walked towards Akari.

Akari's eyes widened and stepped few steps back but was pulled by one of them. Her back hit his chest while the boy had a strong grip on  both her hands, making it difficult for her to move. The other moved forwards and started opening her shirt buttons. Akari tried freeing herself and getting away, water filling her eyes. But unfortunately she was not strong enough, since the boy had ripped her shirt buttons leaving her upper half in a bra.

Aito screamed and pleaded to let her go and not her, But Daisuke ignored him.

Akari was crying and pleading but one of the boys covered her mouth with his hands. Eventually her bra was taken off too.

Akari was now seated at the centre of the circle, head hung low, sniffling, tears flowing down her eyes, her hands covering her bare chest.

Daisuke and his so called friends were laughing, recording Akari with their phones.

Toshinori, too laughing and recording with his phone, pulled Aito towards him, "Hey hold this and continue recording." Aito refused and tried backing, but Toshinori forced him to hold it.

"If you don't give me the money by the end of the week, this video of your friend will be posted in the internet itself and then the whole world will see this shit, you hear me?" Daisuke said, all of them laughing except Akari and Aito.

**WARNING ENDED**

"What's going on here?" Every head turned towards the white haired male emerged from the entrance.

"Ah if it isn't our buddy or lets say..our ex-buddy Sanemi Shinazugawa here." Daisuke exclaimed. Sanemi walked towards the group, eyes widening when he saw what was being carried on. "Don't you fuckers have some goddamn classes or again bunking them and bullying the others?"

"Now now Sanemi, we were just having some fun? Besides you used to have fun with us before too right?" 

"Well didn't I leave your fucking group after seeing what kind of fucking mess you guys create and get yourselves into?" Sanemi retorted, snatching the sitting girl's clothes from one of the boys and walking towards the crying girl. He placed the clothes in front of her and politely asked her to wear her clothes.

"Oh so now you're gonna act like a bloody hero now blaming us as monsters now?"

"I may not be a hero but i sure as hell ain't gonna be some monsters like you people. And besides do wanna do something in my future and not lay useless like you fuckers."

Akari quickly wore her clothes and stood up. Sanemi wrapped his hand over her shoulders and signaled Aito too follow him too. The three continued to walk towards the door when Daisuke yelled, "Well don't forget our deal dear Aito, or everyone here knows what will happen."

Aito and Akari flinched making the three halt. 

"Oh and Shinazugawa, Don't pretend as if before you weren't a part of us. You ain't some goddamn hero. If you try anything and you'll see what happens."

"I'd like to see you try moron." Sanemi tsked, and urged the other two to move, making the three of them to leave the rooftop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So naturally, the herbivores consume the flora, and the herbivores are consumed by the carnivores, who are then either consumed by the omnivores or are decayed which later on acts as nutrients to the flora itself-"

Enmei raised his hand, to which Haruto nodded him to continue.

"But sensei, is there any chance that a reverse process has happened? Like omnivore being devoured by something?"

"Yes there are some examples, like a omnivore being devoured by some other omnivore or it has been hunted by some other carnivore, or more importantly we, humans can be devoured by a carnivore but we are still considered the top of the chain."

Y/N was busy writing her notes, but majority of the time glancing near the window. She was glad she was seated in the back sections of the class rather than the front. She observed her classmates either listening to their sensei or noting down their notes. She looked out of the window and saw a crow sitting near the tree branch almost touching the classroom window. The crow cawed and intently looked at her while she stared in its eyes for a few moments before her attention was diverted towards the blue haired Inosuke passing his note to his blond friend, Zenitsu, who was hushing at him to shut up, but also taking a note. Zenitsu then patted his redhead friend's back, Tanjiro who was sitting in front of him. The three boys were whispering, hushing and slightly chuckling among themselves. Y/N attention then went towards the next question which was asked.

"Sir do you believe that we are the top of the chain not only due to our meal consumption but also because we are the smartest beings in the planet?"

"Generally? yes. But in my opinion, if you ask me, then no. In fact we are far from it. We humans call ourselves the most smartest, yet we act, behave and treat others more insensibly than the other animals. I believe that we humans are smart but way less intelligent than many animals. But we humans have only unlocked and are using 1% of our brain while the rest of it is unused. If we use that then we surely can become super beings to walk on this earth. If we do this we can create so many things, defend and protect so many things."

"But sir we also do the same things that the other animals do."

"Yes, but our instinct is way less powerful than these animals. If we are threatened in any way, we retaliate for a while but many a times succumb to our weaknesses, but other animals in the habitat, when threatened, do feel fear, but instead of succumbing completely, they retaliate. They retaliate to defend themselves and many a times inflict harm on the ones who threatened them, as a warning to back off, and it is this instinct that makes them more deadlier and powerful than before which we humans have but not enough."

The whole class felt silent. Even the trio of friends including the loudmouth Inosuke fell quiet, and the ones taking notes faced their sensei. Y/N unknowingly felt an unexpected chill down her spine. She knew this was a normal science class but for some reason her skin felt goosebumps. she could even observe her other classmates like the mohawk, Genya, gulping, while the twin he was arguing with, Yuichiro, had his eyebrows furrowed while the other twin, Muichiro looked at their sensei unknowingly. The butterfly girls were looking at their sensei unfazed but deep down she knew they too were have the conflicting feelings.

"Uhh sensei, can you give us some examples of the omnivores?" Y/N asked. All eyes fell on her but was then deflected when her sensei replied with a yes, and continued on with the lecture as if nothing had happened in the first place.

After a few minutes, thanks to her question, the tension dissolved. She lifted her head and saw Tanjiro looking towards her with a slight smile, mouthing her a 'good job' for dissolving the tension. She smiled back and continued writing her notes, this time fully paying attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY GUYS HERE'S YOUR SECOND CHAPTER. ITS AGAIN SHORT BUT IM TRYING TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS AS BETTER AS POSSIBLE. I DIDN'T PROOFREAD IT SO PLEASE EXCUSE MY ERRORS....

CHAPTERS WILL BE UPDATED AS PER MY PREMISE.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.8K 42
➡ Completed! Β© 𝚊 πš’ πš› πš’ 𝚜 πš› 𝚊 πš’ πš— 𝚜 β–Έ Published: Apr 08, 2020 β–Έ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
470 30 2
He felt weak.He felt sick.He felt pain. But why?He had a normal day yesterday.He stayed at the dorms,he hanged out with his friends,he bonded with ev...
590K 14.8K 56
A story in which (y/n) had an unforgettable one night stand with a kind, such a gentleman, but hot guy she met at the bar. However soon it turns out...
572K 15.9K 40
You who was born with a red scarlet-like eyes are abandoned by your parents in the age of 9, thinking that you will just become a threat to their lif...