The ties that bind us

By Kishi_Alvani

Min Yoongi - known as Suga - is just beginning his career with BTS when he is forced by his parents to fulfil... More

Chapter I: The arrangement
Chapter II: The first shot
Chapter III: Friends?
Chapter IV: Imposition
Chapter V: A poisoned dagger
Chapter VI: Abnegation
Chapter VII: Wounded pride
Chapter VIII: The wedding
Chapter IX: Itaewon
Chapter X: Meeting Bangtan
Chapter XI: Rival
Chapter XII: Brokenhearted
Chapter XIII: Temptation
Chapter XIV: The Party
Chapter XV: Happy Birthday
Chapter XVI: Explanations
Chapter XVII: A little anniversary present
Chapter XVIII: Adversary
Chapter XIX: Defender
Chapter XX: Suga's girlfriend

Chapter XXI: Suga's Wife

214 4 4
By Kishi_Alvani

During the time you were away, he would text you to check on you or know what you were doing. You would respond coldly or just left his texts on seen. He was frustrated; he couldn't stand the urge to go back and see you.

The night before he traveled back, he was alone in his hotel room, since the concerts and all the activities had finished. He texted you, but you didn't reply, so he called you.

Yoongi: Y/n, it's me, Yoongi.

Y/n: I know, what do you want?

Yoongi: What do I want? To talk to you, to hear your voice, to know how you are doing.

Y/n: You really don't need to call me, I'm fine.

Yoongi: But I want to hear it from you. (He was silent for a moment.) Tomorrow night well arrive in Seoul, I'll go see you so we can talk.

Y/n: Did you make a lot of money at your concerts?

Yoongi: Money? I suppose. But we do not manage the figures, within a week we will know what was earned.

Y/n: So, a week... I don't think I can wait that long.

Yoongi: What are you talking about?

Y/n: I don't want to be a bother to you for seven more days, enough is enough. I don't think you'll find me tomorrow when you arrive.

Yoongi: Y/n, what are you saying?

Y/n: I'm going to clear out the apartment. I'll go to my parents' house in Daegu, you can send me the divorce papers there; you do not need to show up in person.

Your statement hit him hard.

Yoongi: Divorce papers? Y/n, are you serious?

Y/n: I already reached my limit with this, Yoongi. These days that you have been away have helped me to think-

Yoongi: Think about what, Y/n?!

Y/n: That I will never be happy here with you! Our relationship is based on nothing but raging hormones!

Yoongi: (Voice broken) Are you serious?... Are you never going to be happy by my side?

Y/n: Yeah, I am. I've never been happy since this started, and I will never be. You cannot offer me what I really seek for my permanent well-being. I am sure that there is a man out there in the world who is waiting for me to love me as I deserve, so there is no reason to sustain this mockery of a marriage that we have.

Suga was totally troubled by your words, so much so that he couldn't sort out his thoughts to tell you that he was happy by your side and to ask you not to leave him. You hung up and he tried to call you back many times, desperately, but you never answered.

He spent all the subsequent hours in anguish, unable to sleep. He was pacing around the room, sweating cold, and he couldn't tell anyone what was going on. The next night, when they arrived in Seoul, he went straight from the airport to the apartment and didn't find you. He checked every corner and realized that just as you had told him, you had left with all your belongings.

He lay on the bed, smelling your perfume on the pillow, his heart in pieces. However, he couldn't even cry, he was too shocked.

A few days passed and Suga sank into depression; the boys were worried about him, because they didn't know what was wrong or how to help him, but they didn't leave him on his own. After much insistence, he only confessed to them that you had gone to Daegu, and that you had left him. They gave him words of encouragement, they convinced him to go look for you, that he should not give up so quickly.

In Daegu, your parents knew that you had a fight with Yoongi, but you didn't want to talk about it in detail. Your mom was very distraught, something serious must have happened for you to come back home and even want to transfer to a local university.

You couldn't take it anymore and you confided in her that the whole marriage had been a mistake, that he had only done it because of the debt, that now that he had money, he was going to pay off the commitment and divorce you. You wept bitterly.

Mom: Daughter, but what are you talking about?

Y/n: That debt mom, that money that you and dad lent to his parents and that they couldn't pay back.

Mom: But that debt hasn't existed for a long time now.

Y/n: How so? (Surprised).

Mom: Min Yoongi paid off the debt about eight months ago.

You were startled, how come Yoongi had already paid off the debt?

Mom: Daughter, you should have a good talk with him. Are you sure he wants a divorce?

Y/n: Yes mom, he told me.

Mom: But if so, why didnt he leave from the moment he paid? Its been a long time and he did not even let you know about the payment.

You felt confused, you were sure that he was going to leave you as soon as he paid, so why hadn't he?

Your dad came into the room suddenly.

Dad: Daughter, your husband is downstairs looking for you.

Your heart raced, Suga had come for you.

Mom: Tell him to come up, we should leave them alone to talk.

They left and soon Yoongi entered your room. He saw you drying your tears.

Y/n: I told you that you didn't need to come in person.

Yoongi: Yes, but I needed to see you. Can we talk?

You nodded. He closed the door, sat on the edge of your bed, and put an envelope on top of it.

Yoongi: (In a barely audible voice) I brought what you asked for.

Your heart raced; the divorce papers were in there. You took the envelope between your hands nervously.

Yoongi: Before you open it, I want to tell you that I didn't sign them yet. But I will if you do I only ask you to reconsider.

Suga didn't want to leave you, but he was willing to if he really made you that unhappy.

Y/n: Can I ask you a question?

Yoongi: Whichever you want.

Y/n: A long time ago you told me that we were going to get a divorce as soon as you paid off my parents' debt. Why didn't you tell me you had already paid it off? Why didn't you ask me for a divorce then?

At that moment, he realized that you had misunderstood everything. A spark of hope returned to his heart. He had to be honest with you to try to win you back.

Yoongi: I... said that in a moment of anger. We had fought because of Philip, but by the time I paid off the debt, my feelings about us were much clearer. I never mentioned the divorce again, I had no intention of breaking up our marriage without even trying.

Suga had lent the money to the company, so the debt had been transferred from your parents to Big Hit, which is why he was so hell-bent on making a lot of profit. That would give him the autonomy to stand firm when he revealed his true relationship with you.

He told you how he genuinely cared about you and how he wanted to have a normal relationship, but he had a hard time expressing himself and that's why he hadn't been clear with you.

Y/n: This is what I always wanted from you, but I convinced myself that you didn't feel anything for me, - more than a carnal desire that you could feel for any woman.

He took your hand in his with confidence.

Yoongi: There is no other woman who could make me feel like you do, Y/n. That's why I'm here begging you to reconsider this and give me another chance.

You started crying again, moved. He kissed your forehead, wiped your tears, and took your chin up to lift your face to his.

Yoongi: I love you, Y/n. Forgive me for telling you so late.

Your heart was beating very fast after hearing his confession of love. You crossed your arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Y/n: I love you too, Yoongi. Forgive me too, I know it wasn't easy dealing with me.

He laid you down on the bed as he kissed you sweetly, happy to know that you loved him too.

You remembered when you were 16 years old, and you had just found out about the engagement; being alone in that bedroom you imagined yourself married to Yoongi and you would blush. Now he was there with you as your husband, kissing you on the same bed where you dreamed of him.

As you kissed in that position, you could feel your body beginning to yearn for his. Taken by desire, you pulled his shirt and belt out of his jeans. He looked at you with a knowing smile and placed his hands on your thighs, caressing them; slowly lifting the skirt of your dress over your abdomen. He brushed your belly with his fingers, making your muscles spasm. Then he pulled your bikini down below your knees without hesitation.

Y/n: My parents are out there.

Yoongi: I know.

He motioned for you to be quiet and pulled down his jeans along with his boxers. He settled between your legs and continued kissing you passionately.

He squeezed your breasts still covered by your dress, while his erection grew before the persistent friction against your intimate area, causing both of you to moan. After several minutes of back and forth, he looked into your eyes to ask for your consent. You nodded, biting your lip.

Suga was panting hard, thrilled because he could finally make you completely his. His heart was beating so hard, it felt like it was going to burst out of his chest. As he continued to kiss you, memories of all the times he had fantasized about making love to you flashed through his mind. Positioning himself at your entrance, he entered you slowly but strongly, breaking your barrier.

You helped yourself from the sheets, feeling a slight pain. He came out and entered you again slowly, panting. Taking your hands, he brought them up to your head to lace his fingers with yours and he repeated the process several times until the pain was overcome by the pleasure. You moved your hips up to meet him with each movement, until you established the perfect rhythm for both of you.

With your movements now in sync with his, he turned his attention back to your chest, lowering your straps to help your breasts escape the confinement of the dress. As he massaged your breasts, he couldn't help but breathe hard against your ear. For your part, you dug your nails into his back, which far from causing him pain, produced more pleasure.

You both did your best to control your moans in the midst of ecstasy, till exhaustion. He fell on your body with the energies drained and whispered in your ear that he loved you. You couldn't even answer, so you just smiled.

Yoongi had to return to Seoul that same night. You tried to hold him back, you didn't want to part from him. He assured you that he didn't want to leave you either, but he really had to leave because he had to be at the company first thing the next day. You still had to stay since you had to pack your things to go back to the apartment.

You insistently begged him until you convinced him to leave on a plane at daybreak instead of the train, so Suga extended his stay for a little longer and you made love again. After finishing, he lay down spooning you while you both recovered, but the sensation that ran through your bodies from end to end was insuperable.

Y/n: You don't know how hard it was to keep everything inside so my parents wouldn't hear.

Suga smiled and whispered in your ear with his deep voice.

Yoongi: Don't worry, when you return to our house, I'm going to make you scream and cry until you get rid of that frustration.

Your body shuddered just imagining what you would do when you were truly alone.

Y/n: Do you promise?

He smiled again and planted a kiss on your shoulder. You soon fell asleep.

Before dawn, your dad took him to the airport. Immediately upon arriving at Bangtan's house, he gathered the guys in the living room and confessed to them about the marriage. Everyone was stunned, they couldn't believe that Suga had kept something like this hidden for so long, but a lot of pieces fell into place after the reveal.

He then wrote a letter to the company team, apologizing for withholding that information and agreeing to any penalties imposed on him. They did not take any action, but they were very astonished. Yoongi asked them not to mention anything about his status, because he wanted to protect your freedom and your privacy, that's why it was never revealed to the public.

On the day of your second anniversary, to seal your love in front of everyone, you held a modern wedding party, inviting your families, the members, and some other trusted acquaintances.

Two years later you finished your major and Yoongi supported you to set up your own business. You balanced your life very well between being a great architect and being the wife of Min Suga of BTS.

The end

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: This fanfic is also posted on YouTube. You can find me as BangtaniesFics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927 83 29
A girl names y/n get obsessed with an idol named 'Min Yoongi' and forces him to marry her. Will she be able to get his love towards her........or...
692K 29.2K 25
From a young age your mother has talked about giving you an arranged marriage and now the day had come. What happens when you do and he isn't exactly...
834K 21.3K 32
When the one and only Y/N gets an offer to become BTS' new producer. Will she accept or will she decline? How will the members treat her? What if sh...
9K 175 31
Desiree (Dez-eh-Ray) is from Seoul Korea when she meets min yoongi better known as suga from BTS read to find out more