The Conqueror Of Shuuki's (A...

By Phiby_Lol

I was reading the manga and I thought.. I could definitely do this with Xiao... Ps: Yuuki and his sister wil... More

Message from ✨VENTI✨
Prologue
The beginning
Info about the characters!!!
The next day (Listen I don't know what title I'll write for this)
My schedule!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note!
Chapter 7!
Happy new year! and sorry..
Hey! And sorry..

Pros and a Pro

844 9 0
By Phiby_Lol

Hattori POV:

Suwa: Hey! Is Xiao really gonna work in Mato!

Hattori: Yeah! He didn't tell us he had powers from the start! And they say that Xiao easily took down the Shuuki's!!

Suwa: That's so cool! *Sigh* Still he never catches a break...

Hattori: *whisper* Look! *Both of them look at Kyouka*

Kyouka: I have business regarding Xiao.. Where is the principal's office?

Hattori: A-ah! I-it should be right there!

Kyouka: Thanks!

Suwa: And you are..?

Kyouka: Kyouka Uzen , I work with Xiao..!

Time skip to where Kyouka went to the principal's office

Suwa: I'm not Jealous , because after all Xiao is the most handsome guy in the school so no wonder...

Hattori: I'm actually irritated... Not that I'm jealous of him....

                        Time skip!

Xiao POV:

Xiao: Phew... It's finally clean... I know I'm not their caretaker but I guess it developed as a habit... Might as well train now... *Sees a Shuuki coming at him* Heh.. They do know there's a barrier right... *Shuuki got electrocuted* Heh..

Nei: Are you okay Sir. Xiao?

Xiao: Of course.. I always knew there was a barrier..

Nei: I see! Sir. Xiao is pretty smart for someone who has never been in Mato!

Xiao: heh... Well I was sent here for a mission to help you guys.. I of course had to study about mato...

Himari: Hey Xiao-San! What are y'all chit-chating about?

Xiao: About mato

Himari: I see.. Well go and cook us some food!

Xiao: Huh? Didn't you guys make the Almond tofu I ate?

Himari: Those were just frozen food...

Xiao: I see.. well I guess I could cook...

Himari: Thanks Xiao-San

                      Time skip!

Xiao: Dinner is served!

Shushu: mmmm!! Your food is really good Xiao-San!!!

Xiao: *nods with a small smile* thanks...

Kyouka: I'm not overly conscious about food.. But it's good that the nutritional value was taken into consideration...

Himari: *Embarressed* I-I'll have seconds...

Nei: Please teach Nei how to cook too!!

Xiao: Alright... Kyouka-San I heard that I could help with the extermination of the Shuuki's from you no?

Kyouka: That is indeed true...

Xiao: But after every please give me almond tofu-

Himari puts a blade on Xiao's neck

Himari: Listen Kyouka-san told us to respect you as much as her but that doesn't mean I could let you boss Kyouka-san around!!

Xiao: *looks at her with a death glare and my Yaksha Aura strong*  First ,I am not bossing Kyouka-san around. Two ... I could kill you without laying a single finger...

Kyouka: *shiver* L-let's stop right here.... Don't worry Xiao I'll still give you some Almond tofu....

Xiao: *nods silently*

Xiao: Well atleast they know never to mess with me...

Kyouka: DID ALL OF YOU UNDERSTAND?!

All the 7th Unit girls: *shiver* Y-YES KYOUKA-SAN!!!

Kyouka: Good...

Nei: Ah..!

Kyouka: Did you see something Nei..?

Xiao mind: Ah... I suppose that's her ability...

Shushu: Nei is a Clarvoyant. It's a pretty amazing and rare ability!

Xiao: I see...

Nei: Uhmmm... Ah... Uhh...

Xiao mind: It just looks like her finding a towel after washing her face early in the morning.... Looks like there was a gate that opened ...

Nei:

Nei: A gate has appeared! 5 km north!

Xiao mind: I knew it...

Kyouka: Time to go! We'll need 3 vehicles!!! Xiao do you need a hand to get there?

Xiao: *shakes head*

Kyouka: Alright!

                       Time skip!

Himari: Well go on ahead- *looks that Xiao is near*

Nei: I-incredible... Xiao-San is fast to be able to keep up! And is that.. a mask..?

Himari: It looks like a monster's mask to me...

Shushu: *just smiles*

Xiao mind: Hm... It looks like they are not here.... Oh? Is that.. a black hole?

Xiao: Hey... Where are the enemies and why is there a black hole?

Kyouka: Calm down Xiao. Our mission today is just to look over that until it goes away. And regarding your question of why there is a black hole,  it's a gate that appears suddenly. One that connects our mortal world to mato...

Xiao: I see... I do not need more information.. due to the fact that
*looks at the shuuki's that are coming at them* they are here ...

Kyouka: Wait! Himari and Shushu have arrived.. let's leave it to them while we protect the gate...

Xiao: Very well... And also... *Looks at the shuuki's behind them* Do you really think weaklings like you have potential?

Xiao: Kyouka-san... May I be the one to do the honors?

Kyouka: Of course!

Xiao: *nods* LEMNISCATIC WIND CYCLING!!! *All the shuuki's that tried to enter have been eliminated*
Weaklings...

Kyouka: *sweatdropped* Remind me to never mess with you Xiao....

Xiao: I'll remind you when you already messed with me.. And I suppose the girls are doing just fine?

Kyouka: Indeed...

            TIME SKIP CUZ I'M LAZY

Kyouka: Hey Xiao!

Xiao: Yes?

Kyouka: Here! Some Almond tofu!

Xiao: Thanks I thought you forgot...

Kyouka: Haha! Don't worry!

Xiao: I suppose you go back the others need you..

Kyouka: shouldn't you come with me? To show that you really should be well respected?

Xiao: I don't need to show that I have to be respected...

Kyouka: *nods* Alright... Well I have to go...

Xiao: Bye.. *Starts eating almond Tofu*

Kyouka POV:

Kyouka's mind: W-what is this feeling? And why do I feel warm around him..? *Shakes head* I should go...

Xiao POV:

Xiao: Almond tofu really is the best...

Himari: Hey! Why aren't you with the chief and your only eating?!

Xiao: Listen.. I finished my priorities before her.. And besides your supposed to be training no?

Himari: *Embarressed* W-what..?!

Xiao: Now go!

Himari: UGH! *She left*

Xiao: Well I finished my almond Tofu... I should train.. *starts to train*

Kyouka : Your weapon switching was slow during that last battle, Himawari.

Xiao: Hm? I suppose kyouka-san is training Himari....

Kyouka: You should be able to do it atleast 0.2 second faster. Give it a try

Himari: Yes!!!

Xiao: *sigh* Looks like the shuuki's are coming... *Looks at the shuuki's* they are here ... That's quite alot...

Kyouka: Xiao! Let's show them what your really made off!!

Himari POV:

Himari: Wow... There's alot...

Shushu: Ahaha! We have a party brewing!!!

Himari mind: Shushu's giant form won't last long, And there are limits of how I can attack... Even with the barrier the dorm might still be in danger...

Kyouka: Leave this to Xiao!

Xiao: You just forced me to...

Kyouka: Just go!

Xiao: *sigh* fine... *Jumps* I'll show you my power....

BANE OF ALL EVIL!!!

(This is from the real game that Xiao is from... Well there is no music of course it's an edit but that's his burst)

Himari:

Shushu: Ahaha! Amazing! No.. INCREDIBLE!!!!

Himari: So.. So he was that strong... Xiao-San... No wonder you ought to be respected...

Kyouka: Such strength.. if only a male could be part he could be the chief...

                        Time skip

Himari: Are you okay Shushu?

Shushu: Yeah... I'm just worn out ..

Xiao POV:

Xiao: Tch... The shuuki's are weak as ever...

Kyouka: Good job Xiao! That was incredible! I bet your stronger than me and the other chief's...

Xiao: I was only holding back... But I guess it was because I was always training...

Kyouka: Heh...

Kyouka POV:

Kyouka mind: I... What is this feeling..? Why is my heart beating so fast...? I-is this what they call Love?
*Shakes head* no it can't be... We only just met...

Xiao: KYOUKA-SAN!!!

Kyouka: Ah!

Xiao: Were you even listening? Is there something troubling you?

Kyouka: N-no.. I was just thinking about something...

Xiao: I see.. Well I said I'm going to go rest... You should get some rest too... Well bye Kyouka-san!

Kyouka: B-bye..!

          Xiao went inside the dorm

Kyouka: I-i should get some rest and think about this.... *She went in the dorm too*

To be continued....

Venti: Hiya! Venti here! If y'all are wondering this will become a Harem , Action , adventure fanfic.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
215K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...