UNPOWERED

By Carl4776

A science project gone wrong. People screaming for their lives. The power is out. Monsters await for the inno... More

UNPOWERED Is Back Baby!
Prolouge
Chapter One
The Start of Anarchy (Part One)
The Start of Anarchy(Part Two)
The Start of Anarchy(Part Three)
Preporation
Anger
The Mysterious Figure
The Mysterious Figure(Part Two)
Escape
Sacrifice
Sacrifice (Part Two)
The Collectors
The Boss

Lights Out

15 5 0
By Carl4776

Chris

I drove into the center of the city where there was a big crowd of people. A man (Josh) was suffering from some sort of green glob monster. The glob monster pulled his arm off and through him straight into the breakers that were connected to the city so the could receive power.

Not any more. The power was immediately shut down. There was a big this on the ground. The glob monster ran away. He knew what it was.

All of the sudden a huge giant comes in and swoops up a person from the crowd and biting his head off.

The giant dropped the body and it crushed some people. I ran and got in my car thinking, lights out Zille City.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 70.5K 98
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
32.3K 2.2K 41
people read the book trust me on this one
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...