My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Don't know what to do.

36 2 2
By holtzbertgoodeday

Brittany pov's:

B: Hello?

N: Hey Brittany...I've been calling you since a long time ago.

B: I know, I just didn't feel like answering.

N: Look, Brittany, I'm really sorry but it was all my fault.

B: You don't have to explain anything, I just have a question for you.

N: What is it?

B: Do you still love Demi?

N: Brittany...

B: I want the truth Naya.

N:.....Yes I do......

B:...Why didn't you tell me?

N: B-Because I-I didn't want to ruin our f-friendship...

B: Naya come on, I didn't leave you when you told me you liked me.

N: I know but this time is different. I still love Demi, the person you love. Is not fair.

B: Demi has feelings for you too.

N: But she loves you Brittany. I told her to forget about me. That's why I left her for some time. Yes, I went to her concert yesterday and I talked to her but I want her to stay with you, because she loves you.

B: Look...right now I'm not sure what to do. You can be there for Demi, it doesn't matter.

N: Brittany she loves you more than anything. You're just going to hurt Lauren.

B: How d-do you know I-I'm...

N: It's all over the news Brittany. Demi is hurt.

Oh shit.

B: D-Demi knows?

N: Since the party, she saw you with Lauren.

B: Oh...

N: Are you guys dating already?

B: No! We're not! I just...I have to go.

N: Wait Brittany!

I hang up and feel tears in my eyes. I don't want Demi to be hurt. But I don't know what to do. I mean, I'm in love with Demi. But Lauren...I kinda like her.

What should I do?

"Brittany!"

"Yeah?"

"Are you excited because tomorrow is your birthday party? 18 years old!"

I smile and giggle. "Yeah, I am I just..."

"Wish Demi was on your birthday, right?"

I look down and sigh. "Yeah."

"Then invite her."

"It would be weird because Lauren will be here and..."

"Are you and Lauren dating?"

I look at her. "What? No, we're not, we are just like...no."

She looks at me and sigh. "Don't you trust in me?"

"I do."

"Then tell me what's going on. Tell me what on your mind, I know it bothers you."

I sigh. "I told Naya to go for Demi."

"What?"

"Yes I did, I just...I want Demi to be happy."

"She's happy with you Brittany!"

"I don't think so."

"And what about Lauren?"

"I kinda like her but...I'm not so sure about it."

"Well, all I can tell you, is that you have to follow your heart, do what you want to do, doesn't matter what it is, I'll be here for you." She hugged me.

"I know." I smile and she smile.

"So now, I'll go with Marissa so we can finish your party."

"Wait, Marissa?"

"Yeah, she wanted to help."

"Oh...ok." I smile and she left.

I really need to think about what I want. Lauren is really sweet and I just met her but Rachel and Naya are right, I'm going to hurt her. I'm just playing. All I want to do is forget about Demi...maybe I overreacted. It's not easy to forget about your first love. I never had one but...well...Demi is. I can't be this mean with her. I love her so much. I can't do this to Lauren either. Of course I won't use Lauren, I can't. I have to admit that she is pretty but my heart belongs to Demi. I think I know what to do...

Demi pov's:

"Do you guys really think is a good idea? I mean, is her birthday! And like you said Rachel, Lauren is going to be there."

"Demi come on, you have to." Marissa looked at me.

"Don't you think that if she really wants to forget about you, she wouldn't have left since a long time ago? It's been weeks since then and we both know Brittany, not to offend her amor talk bad about her, but we know how Brittany solves her things. Dianna is in New York, she would have left since then."

"Rachel is right Demi."

"I don't know..." My phone went off and I checked the number. It was Dianna.

D: Hello?

DA: Demi! Good you picked up, I need to tell you something. I can't tell Brittany yet but I'm sure she would want to know about this soon...actually...she has to.

D: What is it? Is everything ok?

DA: Kind of...well, I needed some papers so I could do some work with them, you know I want Brittany to stay with my house on here, you know so it can be of both but there was a problem and I couldn't get the papers...

D: What is it?

DA: *She sighs* Remember when my mom died? Well...Brittany was still young, she's still young and the hospital send her papers to the program of...you know...We don't have either dad or mom and since I  changed my last name, I don't have anything to do with her so...someone told me that she wants to adopt Brittany, I don't know how's that even possible.

D: But...Brittany...

DA: She's illegal Demi, she's just 17 years old, if she was 21, nothing of this would have happend, but she's still young, it doesn't matter if her birthday is tomorrow and she turns 18, I don't really know how this works...

D: Dianna...

DA: I know you guys are not ok right now...but I bet you guys will and I just...I want you to know this, in case something happens.

D: Thanks Dianna for trusting in me.

DA: After all, you're the one who saved my sister. I have to go, but I hope everything gets better and she doesn't leave.

She hang up and Rachel and Marissa were staring at me.

"Someone wants to adopt Brittany." I look at them and they were surprised.

"How is that possible?!"

"I'm not sure but she can't do anything about it." I look at them and sigh.

Brittany pov's:

"So, what's up?" Lauren looked at me and smiled.

"Look Lauren...I'm so sorry for telling you this but...I can't do this." I looked at her.

"Sorry?"

"I can't date anyone, my heart belongs to Demi and I know she hurt me but I love her and I can't play with you, I don't want to."

She smiles a little and took my hand. "I understand that Brittany and it's ok, I kind knew Demi still means something for you, I'm so sorry."

"Hey no, don't be sorry, I am, I shouldn't have said that."

"We can still be friends, I'd love that." She smiles and I smile.

(Later.)

"I'm coming!" I opened the door and see Naya standing in there. "Naya?"

"I'm sorry for showing up like this but...I really need to talk to you..."

I sigh. "Come in. You can sit down if you want to, want some water?"

"No no, I'm fine." She nodded and we sat. "Look...I'll be honest with you...what Demi and I had, was special, it really was but you know how I know this ended? Because she doesn't look at me they way she looks at you." I looked at her and she smiled. "I've never seen Demi looking at someone like she looks at you, with that sparkle in her eyes. Ask Marissa or Dallas, they know about that."

"Yes but..."

"It was my fault Brittany, I told her I loved her and I kissed her, it was all my fault, I'm such a slut. I broke up with your sister even though I still love her, I told Demi I loved her when I wasn't sure and I just said that..."

"Wait...you weren't sure?"

"No...I just thought." She looked at me. "I know...that's just not ok but yes, I do have feelings for her just not like I used to." She sighs. "I'm so sorry Brittany, I ruined all between you two and..."

I hugged her. "Thank you."

"What?"

"For telling me the truth Naya." I looked at her.

"But..."

"I overreacted and I was so stupid."

"Brittany..."

Someone knocked at the door and I sigh. I stand up and open the door. "Um...yes? Can I help you?"

"Are you Brittany Lopez?"

I looked at Naya and then at them. "Yes I am."

"I need you to come with us."

"Wait what? Why?"

"What's going on?" Naya came and looked at them.

"We need you to come with us."

"Who are you?"

"We can't say anything miss."

"Can I please go with her? She gets really nervous and she can't go with people she doesn't know."

He sighs and nodded. "Ok, let's go."

I look at Naya and she grabbed my hand. We got into the car and he started driving. What the hell?

(An hour later.)

"Hello Brittany, I'm so sorry we had to bring you here like this but we have to talk about something."

"I remember you...you were there when my mom died."

She smiles. "Yes I was and I couldn't have the opportunity to talk to you, I couldn't find you."

"You were looking for me?"

"I was because there's something important I have to tell you."

I looked at Naya and then at her. "Can she stay?"

"Of course yes, please sit down." We sat down and she sigh. "Ok, as you may know, since your mother died, there's no one that has a right to take care of you. I know, you have a sister, but she changed her last name a long time ago. According to that, you're alone, you're just 17 and you have some serious problems, mentally and physically, so...there's someone that wants to adopt you."

I looked at Naya and then at her. "What?!"

"You were in the sistem the moment your mom died, I think she knew something was going to happend and she asked us to put you in the sistem if something happend to her, you've been on the sistem for almost a year now and I know, it's weird that someone wants a 17 year old and it's not to offend you but, there is someone who want to adopt you and she already signed the papers."

"No no, I can be by my own, I can I don't need anyone to take care of me."

"I'm sorry for telling you this, but you're not legal yet, you'll have to go with her and, she was a friend of your mom, she knows you. Please, at least get to know her. She's here."

I looked at Naya and she nodded. "It's going to be ok."

I look at her and nodded. "Ok, I'll talk to her right now."

She nodded. "Naya, can you please go with me?"

She nodded and kissed my forehead. "I'll call Dianna."

"And...Demi...please..." She nodded and left.

Why would someone want to adopt me? I'm almost 18. I really don't understand this. I heard the door open and I felt nervous, I looked at the door and I couldn't believe my eyes...

Guys! Wow, after 8 months I updated, I bet many of you deleted this story. Oh well, I have some new ideas for this and I will probably some more chapters, I don't know how many but I warn you that I maybe decide to end the story soon, not in like 6 chapters or something like that but soon. I'll keep going with this, it's your desicion to read it or not.

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...