~Shin Rumi wants to be a byst...

By Blasphemer_Amon

Shin Rumi likes to think she has manage to stay on the sideline. She is the school idol, but she drew the lin... More

~Daily Life Arc~ CH1- Anticipating?
~Daily Life Arc~ CH2- Dame-Tsuna
~Daily Life Arc~ CH3- Delinquent Transfer student
~Daily Life Arc~ CH4- Finally that bitch is gone
~Daily Life Arc~ CH5- The boy abandoned by the so-called baseball god
~Daily Life Arc~ CH6- Reborn-chan
~DL A~CH7- More crazy people appear but nothing I can't handle except Reborn
~Daily Life Arc~ CH8- Boxing club and EXTREME
~Daily Life Arc~ CH9
~Daily Life Arc~ CH10- School Festival
~Daily Life Arc~ CH12- Birthday
~Daily Life Arc~ CH-13 I-Pin
Sorry

~DLA~ CH11- Insults, Babysitter and what is this feeling?

104 5 0
By Blasphemer_Amon

"What kind of costume is that?"

"A zebra?"

"Isn't it a panda?"

"I'd say it's a cow"

"A cow?"

"!"

"To-le-rate!"

"Lambo!"

'So, his name is Lambo not Romeo'

"Isn't he one of your kids, Tsuna?"

"H-He is not my kid! Also, what do you mean one of my?!"

"Tsuna! My zipper broke so I can't pee"

"Ah ha ha"

"Tsuna he's calling out for you!"

"What are you doing?! Hurry up and go to the bathroom!"

"Oh,..Ga ha ha! I found Reborn!"

"Don't you have a more urgent to attend now?!" "Didn't you say you really needed to pee?"

"Ah...." At the same time, Tsuna and Rumi's thoughts are exactly the same- 'What AH! He really peed on the floor!'

"He peed his pants!"

"Isn't he dame-tsuna's brother?"

"Ha ha, a dame's brother will also be a dame!"

"Maybe they are genetic"

"Possible!"

*More useless chattering and insults*

'Ah, those comments are pissing me off' With the force, the pencil in her hand snapped into two. At the same time, people near her seem to sense a dark aura coming from her. But they are sure they were feeling something wrong because of weather or something. After all, how could the beautiful and kind idol of the school be so scary?

As Rumi hit the desk with force, the rest of class were surprised that normally calm and sweet girl managed to produced such a sound with her palms only and has such a dark look like she's planning to kill someone, the whole class was silenced.

And some were hit with reality that their idol might have a side that they don't know, some still stayed in dream like state. But some has also awaken a new side. They want Rumi to hit them. Scold them. Step on them. Torture them. In other words, a bunch of perverts/ masochists. Of course, Rumi knows nothing about this.

When the silence was so suffocating that they were sure they will be able to hear a pin drop, she looked up with her normal mild looks with cheerful smile and said- "Everyone, to say such mean things to others is a no-no" while waving her finger.

A brave soul said, "But it's not other, it's just dame-tsuna" and he was rewarded with her glare so scary that the people near her felt as if the temperature was dropping and the brave soul felt as if the air near him was thickening and his breathing began to slow and panicked.

The poor soul was lucky because maybe his survival instincts were kicking in and said- "I AM SORRY TSUNA! I WAS MEAN TO YOU A LOT OF TIMES!" "And?" "I AM SORRY I WON'T BULLY DAME- NO TSUNA ANYMORE!" "And?" "I AM SORRY I INSULT THE KID!" "Tsuna? It is your decision" "I-It is okay, Maeda-san" "A-Also thank you Rumi-san" "Welcome! After all we are friends!"

Only then, could he breathe like normal again. The hitman watching the scene note, 'killing intent'. 'Such a talent' He wanted her more and more in Vongola for another reason now. While he was sure she was just a, maybe a small criminal at most if she was at all a criminal, she could control her killing intent freely.

If the reason Reborn didn't killed her for suspension of her killing Tsuna, it's because he feels no malicious intention from her to Tsuna. Mind you, he is a damn mind reader and the world's greatest hitman. He's confident he can protect Tsuna until he could properly defend himself.

Although, he briefly wondered who is the uncle she thought of whom claimed to know everything..But that was quickly pushed into corner of his mind. Reborn felt like taking in another student now.

Rumi began to shiver and looked around. Feeling as if it has something to do with tiny devil tutor.

All while Tsuna felt warm because it was the first time a normal friend was defending him on public. Keyword: 'normal' A normal friend who wasn't involve in Mafia. Tsuna felt like crying.

"Tsuna-kun?"

"Yes, Rumi-San?"

"I'll excuse you to take the kid to somewhere to clean but clean the mess he made later"

"Thank you, Rumi-san"

From that day on, no one dare to bully Tsuna or insult him again.

*Later the day*

She was called by Reborn, he said it was something important. When she arrived, Gokudera and Takeshi were already there.

"What are doing here, woman?!"

"Ma ma, Gokudera don't be so rude"

"Shut up baseball idiot!"

"Ha ha"

They continued flirting- I mean arguing while ignoring her. At first, she felt a hit at her pride but as she watched them continued to argue like a married old couple, she felt something different at her heart. Something like guilty pleasure. She's not sure what cause it.

Then, Reborn and Tsuna arrived. The important matter being the kid- Lambo's babysitter role. 'Who wants to babysit a snot brat...But he's a little cute,..kind of like a small animal just wanting others' attention and love..'

Gokudera and the kid fought each other, more like one taunting and one responding to said taunting. Not that different from their usual activities from what she saw.

Then Reborn revealed the prize of being Lambo's babysitter is Boss's right-hand man. Gokudera sacrificed his pride and said he like Lambo very much for the sake of the role of Boss's right-hand man. She clapped a hand over her mouth and her shoulders were shaking.

Yes, she was laughing at Gokudera. It was obvious. She prayed Gokudera was too occupied with Lambo to see her laughing at him.

Too bad, he saw her and he was fuming. That's why kids, we can't wish for nice things.

"What are you laughing at you damn woman!" "I bet you can't win this!"

"Okay! Bring this on"

Suddenly, Takeshi said- "I won't lose"

All of their spirits are burning for this. This is not a matter for the position of Lambo's babysitter or Boss's right-hand man anymore. This is more about their personal pride.

Both of them lost and when it was about her turn, a new girl came in. This time it seems the delusional type. It's okay, we're all crazy at least once in our life anyway.

She then declared war on all of us while hugging Lambo for making for cry which was the results of previous contestants.

Lambo shot himself in the face with a bazooka again and a pink smoke came out. Lambo was replaced by Ten Year Older Lambo from which she later learned.

TYL Lambo was bullied by the new girl and the married old couple.

Devasted, he started to cry and when he saw her, he hugged and clung to her while complaining that they bullied him.

She was confused at first, then her maternal instinct kicked in. She scolded and hit all of them over the head while comforting older Lambo. It was decided that she is going to be Lambo's babysitter with a screaming Gokudera on the background.

*Later the day*

"Hey, woman! Were you mocking to me about my goal when you laugh at me today?!"

"When did I mock you?"

"Don't change the story woman! I know you were mocking me!"

"No! Ah- Let's just say even if I am mocking you, what did I mock to you about?"

"About me wanting to be tenth's right-hand man"

"No, I am not laughing or mocking to you about it. I just found it funny that you said Lambo that you love him when it's clear that you dislike him"

*Gokudera blushing- "It was for Tenth!"

"It was for Tsuna, huh" "I see, see you later Hayato-kun"

She ignored Gokudera shout of- "Don't call me by my first name!"

Later, when she was in bed and were in the room to think, she thought why she felt a strange feeling when she sees Gokudera and Yamamoto together or Gokudera and Tsuna together, sometimes it's Yamamoto and Tsuna. Or why she was blushing when she saw them getting a little intimated.

She trained her emotions and was careful not to show them on her face. Only acting what she made her persona as. Now, her personality on Nami-chuu is that of a shy and nice but confident little girl who is half foreigner and a school idol. Like Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto but without the incompetence from her younger days.

They only appeared when she desired to show emotions on purpose. But...sometimes, she even felt like screaming and giggling like a- like a what? when she saw them getting in each other's personal space.

Anyway, although she managed to keep a straight face while feeling like that, she couldn't fight the blush off her face. Because she looks like she has a crush on one of them, when in reality she doesn't have interest in romantic relationship. She was greatly disturbed by that and was determined to find the answer.

Also, she has been getting out of character too much ever since Reborn showed up. But she doesn't regret showing the true her when she defended her friends. After all they are her first true friends ever since she transferred to Namimori... Rumi felt warm as she thought that.

----------------------

1.5 k words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 109 30
.‒♫‒♬‒ANIME VARIOUSΓ—OC‒♬‒♫‒. *From a God to a Princess,from a Princess to a mafia boss, from a mafia boss to a ninja,from a new ninja to a hero,from...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
98.9K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
824K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...