Kurama x yn (A Yuyu Hakusho S...

Por wrtrxmnm

Bad but smart, popular, and hot girl x Nice, gentle, popular and smart, and hot boy. How will this relationsh... Mais

Info
New school
New team
The castle (entry)
The castle (Rori the tiger)
The castle: (Avira the delusioner)
The castle: (Simer the black bat)
The castle: (Lhuri the bomber)
Jealousy
Tournament: Invitation
Tournament: Training
Tournament: Arrival
Tournament: Team Akara (Rumi the fire wielder)
Tournament: Team Akara (Akara)
A/N
Tournament: Team Akara (Ending)
Tournament: Big Break
Tournament: Team Yokoshi
Tournament: Semifinals
Tournament: Team Mateo
Tournament: Unexpected confession

Bad news

287 4 1
Por wrtrxmnm

Carine's pov:

At around one in the afternoon, I got a call from the person I least expected, my father.

My parents got divorced when I was only seven years old and I've been living with mom since.

I took a minute before the call and I got some very shocking news, "Your mother, she- she.. well... died in a car accident. You'll be living with me from now on. I'll meet you at your house and help pack. I know it's hard for you right now" my father said.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I immediately hung up and ran home clutching the necklace aroung my neck.

The necklace was the only piece I have left of my mother.

I was running so fast that I didn't see where I was going and I crashed into someone and the necklace fell on the ground. I looked up and saw one of the most handsome boys I had ever seen.

I realized I was staring and I tried forcing a smile but nothing came out, only tears and more tears, "I-I'm so sorry, I, I didn't see where I was going." I apologized.

He picked up the necklace and handed it to me with a smile "No, it's fine. What happened? Why are you in a rush?" He asked wiping away the tears from my cheeks. "Well uh my mother just died so I have to live with my dad now. I will be excusing myself now" I said and left.

Shuichi/Kurama pov:

That... girl, she was, beautiful. I should've asked for her name.

I continue on with my day but I cannot seem to get this mysterious girl out of my head. A series of questions flow threw me as I think about her. Who was she? I wonder.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

423K 13.3K 26
'hey , you're hot" which you both fall in love online sakusa x fem reader this is cringe super old and includes spelling mistakes im sorry .
54.7K 950 26
A story where second year Nakamura Mariko, the absolute most sweetest and kindest girl at Karasuno High School, does her best to please whoever comes...
42K 1K 30
Y/N becomes a new student to Karasuno high, where his best friend Hinata goes to do volley ball. However, someone catches Y/N's eye and he falls qui...
19.4K 887 29
Yusuke folded his arms. "There is absolutely no way you're coming, Kura." "Oh yes there is," Sakura said sternly. "You need me," "I am not putting yo...