The castle (Rori the tiger)

There it is, a large tiger, "This thing is larger than byako!" Kuwabara yelled shocked. Hiei stepped up and walked towards the beast until Kurama held him back. "I'll take this one, you can fight the next one" Hiei nodded and stepped back. The fight started, "I, I am Rori, your executioner today. Any last words?" Kurama just stayed silent clearly unfazed.

Carine's pov:

Rori went on the offensive fast and all Kurama could do is dodge. It went on like this for a while until Kurama transformed into Yoko. He saw Rori's opening and took the chance to peirce his heart.

Kurama had won. But he didn't escape unscathed though. He transformed back and there were many bruises that nobody noticed earlier. He collapsed and we all ran to him.

I quickly healed him and I channeled some of my energy to my hand and said in a soft tone, Darkness: Moonlight heal! Kurama then shot awake startled and calmed down. "You okay?" I asked. "Yes, I'm fine" Kurama answered, "Your healing abilities are amazing!" Kuwabara added followed by Hiei saying "At least your not completely useless" only to be met by a kick to his face "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled angrily. The others sweat dropped at seeing Hiei on the floor with a boot print on his face.

We continued on and we were met with a stone wall. I growled and held my fist back and said Darkness: Almighty punch! and punched the wall that collapsed as my fist hit it. Everyone was stunned but didn't complain.

The next beast errrr human was normal looking but I could tell she was one of the SS class demons we would encounter. "This one is mine" I said as I stepped up.