Flash [ N.Minato x OC ]

By isimpforanyone

Follow the love story of Senju Shinju and Namikaze Minato. Before and after death events! Ranks: #1 - Namikaz... More

profile
01 : Past life
02: Academy
03: The feels
04: graduation
05: Moon
06: Official
07: Day after
08: Dark day
09: Bestfriend and Brother
10: Chunins
11: Training with dragons
12: Comeback
13: Mission (2)
14: News
15: Baby clothes
16: Check-up
17: Gender
18: Birth
19: Time skip
20: Proposal
21: Wedding day
23: Birth (2)
24: Funeral
profile (2)
25: Meeting the father
26: Meeting the mother
27: Afterlife

22: Third great ninja war

409 12 0
By isimpforanyone

3 months later

Sara is with Haruto and Haruko in the house.

Shinju stand in front of team Minato with a serious face. Shinju cross her arms like every mothers do.

"Please come back safe and sound" Shinju say

"We will" Minato and Rin replies

Kakashi nods his head.

"Of course we will! I will keep them safe as I am the future hokage, you know!" Obito exclaim

*bonk*

Shinju bonk the head of Obito, the young boy message his head then look up to Shinju who have worries display over her face.

"Please do" Shinju reply

Minato look at Shinju who is very worried for his team, he walk towards his wife and hug her like his life depends on it.

"We will come back, I promise" Minato reassure

Kakashi who is promoted to jonin a week earlier nods his head at Shinju to reassure that nothing will happen to them.

Shinju watch the team disappear from the spot, she can't help but to worry as her gut feeling tells her something bad will happen.

"I wish my future son will be like you, Obito" Shinju mumble

Shinju can't do missions requested by Minato himself, so she is ban from doing mission unless he is with her.

Ever since Shinju met the team of Minato, she treats them like her own children. The children that Shinju and Minato take care despite them not being their real parents.

Shinju sit down in an dango shop and order her usual.

After a day

Shinju walk towards the gates of Konoha waiting for Team Minato to comeback.

Shinju see them walking but solemnly, she look for Obito but he is nowhere to be found.

"Obito? Where is Obito?" Shinju ask the team

Shinju look at Minato who shakes his head indicating Obito is no more.

Shinju eyes widen as she stumble back eventually leading to her fall, Minato help her to get up which she softly decline.

Shinju look up and tears are rolling down on her cheeks.

"He's too young! He promised me! He said he will become the hokage! H-he said he will train our children..." Shinju exclaim

This the first time Rin and Kakashi see Shinju breaks down.

Minato hug his wife comforting her in physical way.

"I'm sorry" Minato whisper to Shinju's ear

Sara who is with Haruto and Haruko see the scene and tries to avert the attention of the twins to her but failed.

The twins greets the team and ask for Obito since Obito always play with them along with Rin or sometimes Kakashi.

"He is in a peaceful place" Minato inform his children

This part hurst the most for Shinju and Minato seeing their children cry, the feeling of hopelessness is there.

Rin and Kakashi can't help but to look down feeling sad as they are unable to save a comrade.

Haruto and Haruko hug Rin and Kakashi still crying but comforting the two members, Rin and Kakashi comforts the two too.

Minato scoop his children up in his arms, he dismisses the team and announce that the funerals of their fallen comrades in the battle will be held a day after tomorrow.

Sara walks away as her duties being a nanny is done for today, she knows the family needs some space after the news.

Shinju hug Minato and her children.

Minato feels at home in the embrace of his love ones.

Time skip

"Again?" Shinju ask

The team Minato is assign again in the battlefield and Shinju can't help but to worry for the team, the feeling back again.

"Please don't continue the mission" Shinju beg

"It's alright! We will come back" Rin reassure

After some reassurance and exchange farewells, the team disappear from her sight once more.

Unknowing to Shinju, someone or something is stalking her from a distance.

"Mom, she begged" The figure say

The figure disappear to the ground.

"So? How was the visitation, Obito?" The deep voice ask

"It's fine, Madara. She begged for them to not go" Obito reply

Madara smirk to himself as he have a plan on his mind that will definitely break Obito and join hands with him.

Obito lay down again on the bed to rest as he is not yet fully recovered from the incident.

Skip

"Obito! Your teammates are in pinch!" White zetsu inform

Obito quickly hurry his way and dress up while White zetsu becomes his armor. He skip tree to tree in hopes of making it on time to save his teammates.

"Where sensei?" Obito ask

"Who?" White zetsu ask back

"Minato Namikaze! The yellow flash of Konoha!" Obito inform

"He's on another mission!" White zetsu reply

Obito arrive at the scene, the scene he did not expect seeing. Kakashi's hand went through Rin's chest, where the heart is located at.

*thud*

Rin's body falls back as Kakashi's eyes widen and his Sharingan turns into Mangekyou Sharingan.

Obito rages and fight all the Kiri shinobis that are present in the area.

Kakashi pass out due to shock.

Obito have killed all the Kiri ninjas and he hold Rin close to him.

"They will pay" Obito declares

That day is hell day for Obito.

At Konoha

Kakashi is in the hospital while Minato talks to his wife to break the sad news again.

"Rin died" Minato inform

Shinju have the same reaction when Obito died, she can't believe that this is happening. They are children, damn children yet they are already sacrificing their lives for the village while the adults do nothing!

"I am going back to the battlefield" Minato inform

"I am going with you" Shinju declare

Minato knows that arguing with his wife will lead them to nowhere. 

"Very well" Hiruzen say

The two snap their head to where the hokage is standing at, he give them the permission.

At battlefield 

Minato send back his team to the base of Konoha leaving him and his wife alone facing the Kumo ninjas.

Kunais with Minato's seal mark are spread everywhere.

Shinju strength of the hundred seal is activated.

A charges forward in hopes of hitting either Minato or Shinju, Minato teleports at the back of Bee while Shinju appear behind A.

The Kumo ninjas can't believe the speed of the couples.

Minato declare his admiration for Bee and A saying that Bee is a perfect host. Little bit offending Shinju who host Kurama.

"Tch!" Kurama let out

"Calm down" Shinju say

"I will not! The Kumo almost have me!" Kurama reply

"I rather stay in Konoha than Kumo." Kurama adds

Kurama and Shinju have the love-hate relationship but they understand each other a lot. Kurama have a soft spot for Shinju and Shinju only.

"The next time we see each other, we might be the kages." Minato inform

Minato teleports away with his wife.

That day is another day in the life of the couple in the battlefield.

Time skip

It's been exactly five years since the war started and now the war have been officially ended because of Minato and Shinju being feared across the nations.

Konoha once more gain more man power and won again.

The era of peace starts again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 4.5K 27
Naruto is a mother. Kakashi is a father. They are so in love. Minato and Kushina tries to bring her back into the family again. After all they have...
20.3K 493 24
(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.โค๏ธ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old fic of mine.) kikyo Uzumaki is Naruto's t...
24.2K 632 27
In this story I made Rin like Obito instead so that it will fit the fanfic better. Your features are optional, but you can base it off your parents i...
262K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...