𝐒𝐩𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞...

By Roses_for_Chae

All Roseanne Park wanted was one night where she can party, dance and drink without any worries since highsch... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
AN

Twenty Seven

279 11 0
By Roses_for_Chae

Lisa, who was walking across the asphalted schoolyard, was about to put her airpods in her ears, because what's a walk home without good music?

But before the white, small speaker device could get stuck in the light brown-haired girl's ears, the voice of a certain Miss Jisoo Kim sounded behind Lisa. "Lisa! Lisa wait!"

Confused as to why Jisoo sounded like she was just running away from her killer, Lisa turned around, only to be "attacked" directly by Jisoo.

The black-haired girl shook the thai at both of her shoulders, but only managed to utter a fraction of a sentence, as she invested all her breath in her sprint. "I...you...they have...oh god I need air"

"Jisoo, Jisoo, take it easy. Breathe in, breathe out" Lisa calmed her friend before she would collapse due to lack of oxygen.

With 4 deep breaths in and out, Jisoo and her lungs slowly managed to regain their composure and continue breathing normally. "You have to come back in. Something happened"

"Happened? What do you mean?" Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. What could have happened in those three minutes she was away from Rosé?

Jisoo was almost too afraid to say what Lisa had to worry about right away.

If a murder would happen today, Jisoo would simply deny everything and say that she had nothing to do with it.

"Right after you left, Young-Ra came to Rosé. Rosé wanted to get rid of her, but Young-Ra didn't listen and...kissed Rosé just like that"

"Kissed Rosé" At that moment, as the echo of those 2 words repeated in Lisa's mind, the thai saw red. Young-Ra's constant flirting with her girlfriend was already going too far for her, but this crossed every possible boundary.

Without giving Jisoo another look or answer, the inwardly boiling thai moved her feet towards the entrance of the school.

"Oh oh...this is not going to end well" Jisoo feared, before following shortly after Lisa who was walking at a fast pace.

As soon as Lisa threw open the doors to the school hallway, her ears heard the loud screaming that could be heard throughout the hallway. The bright yet angry voice of her girlfriend was hard to miss.

Fortunately, only a few students were still in the school, since most of them had already finished school and no longer had a lesson.

Therefore, Young-Ra, Rosé and 2 other students were the only ones standing in the hallway.

The further Lisa walked in the hallway, the clearer and louder Rosé's yells became. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU KISS ME EVEN THOUGH I MADE IT SO CLEAR TO YOU THAT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! BESIDES, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU, SO TELL ME, WHAT'S SO HARD ABOUT JUST LEAVING ME ALONE?! I'M NOT SOME KIND OF OBJECT THAT YOU CAN TREAT HOWEVER YOU WANT AND I WILL NEVER, EVER TOUCH YOU THE WAY YOU WANT ME TO!"

"Oh don't be so Roseanne. We both know you liked that kiss, even if it was only a split second. And now you just want more from me-"

But before Young-Ra could finish her fuckgirl sentence, she felt a pain in her right shoulder after it had a not so very gentle encounter with the lockerwall.

But not only Young-Ra, who was now pressed against the wall by the collar of her sweater, was surprised by this, but also Rosé.

Her girlfriend was about to confront Young-Ra about the action just before.

"Touch Rosé just once more, or only even think about her once and we'll have an even bigger problem than we already have" Lisa said threateningly and to be honest, Lisa looks dangerous when she's angry.

"Is that your girlfriend?" grinned Young-Ra with raised eyebrows at Rosé instead of giving Lisa an answer. "Wow. What's the problem? Jealous?" Young-Ra looked back into Lisa's eyes.

"This goes way past jealousy. I've already heard a lot about you and your wide open mouth from which only unsuccessful flirts come. But to press your lips on those of my girlfriend, that's going too far" With a firm grip, the angry thai girl pressed the back of the provocative, grinning Young-Ra more against the lockerwall.

"Did you tell her?" Rosé asked Jisoo in the meantime, who was quite out of breath because she followed Lisa into the school at full sprint and was now standing next to Rosé on her right.

"Yes was that wrong?"

"No it wasn't. Wrong is just how Lisa is reacting to it right now" Rosé spoke seriously, her brown eyes focused on her girlfriend before her feet took a few steps toward Lisa and Young-Ra. "Lisa, let her go. I don't want you to act violently"

"Wow, Rosé, it seems like you're really a top. Want to show me?"

With this statement and this look to Rosé, Young-Ra only caught more trouble with Lisa. Briefly, the thai pulled Young-Ra's body towards her by her collar, only to slam her back against the lockers again. Hard.

"Shut the fuck up" Lisa said through her gritted teeth while the fire of anger in her eyes grew bigger and bigger.

"Oh, but there's so much I want to say" Young-Ra knew exactly how to provoke this girl. "For example, I'd like to say that it would be so much better for Rosé if she broke up with you and spent the night in my bed between my fingers"

Rosé, who was still standing sideways behind Lisa, could see her girlfriend's chest rise because of the heavy and angry inhaling. The next thing that happened was that Lisa raised her left arm with a clenched fist and swung it down towards Young-Ra's face.

This blow, which was full of anger and hate, could well have broken Young-Ra's jaw...had it arrived.

Instead of feeling the bones of Young-Ra's face against her knuckles, Lisa felt the firm grip of Rosé's fingers around her wrist.

Surprised, the light brown-haired girl looked to her left, where Rosé was looking at her seriously. "Lisa. Stop it. I'm mad at her too and her action but please stop the hitting"

Lisa knew, when she looked into Rosé's serious eyes, which despite everything had a little begging in them, that Rosé had already approached her with this request.

And that was after she learned why Lisa had been suspended. At that time she promised Rosé that she would no longer let her anger control her.

Feeling guilty now, Lisa turned her brown eyes from Rosé to the floor.

Young-Ra, who had just emerged from the situation unharmed, felt the grip on her collar loosen and before she knew it, her collar was completely free. Standing straight again without her back against the wall, Young-Ra spoke her last words before walking away arrogantly as always. "Maybe you could push me against a wall sometime Park"

Rosé looked at the ombré haired girl shortly before her gaze fell on her head lowered girlfriend.

But Rosé could only say "Lisa..." before the thai walked towards the exit at the same pace she came in minutes ago.

"Lisa, wait" Rosé exclaimed as she picked up the pace of the thai.

"Wait, you still have school" Jisoo called after her in confusion and got as an answer from the hurrying Rosé "Just say I got a stomach ache, thanks, love you"

Rosé chased Lisa not only across the schoolyard but through half the city. No matter how many times she spoke the Thai's name and told her to stop, Lisa never even turned around. She kept walking straight ahead until she finally saw the door of her own house.

But Lisa did not enter her house alone. Rosé was still close behind her since the two girls had left the school grounds.

It wasn't until the wooden door closed behind them that Rosé was finally within reach of Lisa's wrist, which she grabbed with a quick stretch of her arm. "Lisa, please, let's talk about this"

Not only did the blonde grab the thai's wrist, but she turned her around so that Lisa's eyes, which had a mixture of anger and guilt in them, met Rosé's. "Talk about what? About how I'm trying to protect you but I really suck at it and I'm only hurting you?"

"Why would you hurt me?" Rosé asked confused as her fingers slowly slipped off Lisa's wrist.

"Because I saw it in your eyes, I saw it Rosé. The hurt that I would have hit someone again even though I promised you I wouldn't"

"Look Lisa, I appreciate that you want to protect me, I really do, but violence is not the answer" Rosé said as she took a few steps towards Lisa, who was thinking differently than Rosé at the moment.

"But she deserved it! I mean she kissed you! Doesn't that bother you at all?!"

"Of course it does Lisa. I don't want anyone's lips on mine but yours, but you can't keep going around hitting people you don't like or who are saying or doing things you don't approve"

"Don't tell me you wouldn't have acted the same way I did if you were in my shoes" Lisa crossed her arms in front of her outstretched chest.

Seems like these two are in the middle of their first couple fight since they got back together.

"I don't know Lisa"

"Then don't be so now, okay? I know I promised you I wouldn't hit anyone else but this has gone too far. And I would have loved to see her filthy grin fade off her face"

"Lisa!"  Rosé was getting fed up with the violent behavior and thoughts of her otherwise sweet and gentle friend. "Stop it. I don't want to hear another word about violence or hitting!"

"Oh really? But it's-" Lisa's answer did not come to an end, as the sound of her doorbell interrupted their argument.

Whoever rang the bell had the best timing in the world.

With all 4 brown eyes on the door, Lisa was the one who walked to open the door since it's her house and not Roseanne's.

Lisa was all set to blow off a bible salesman, but things changed when she suddenly spotted a shorter, brown-haired person at the doorstep. "Jennie?"

"Yeah, who did you expect. Jack Sparrow?" Jennie's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as the corner of her mouth turned upward into a small grin.

"Did you text me that you'd come?" asked Lisa as the shorter girl pressed her way into the house.

"Nope, but I know you love surprise visits from me"

"Yeah, it's just...it's not a good time right now" Lisa closed the door behind her.

But before the confused Jennie could utter a full answer, her eyes caught sight of an arm-crossing Roseanne Park infront of her. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your calm two-ness"

"You can't really call it calm" Rosé rolled her eyes in annoyance.

This only confused Jennie more. She knew Rosé from before and had never seen her so annoyed until now.

She looked questioningly at her best friend Lisa. "Problems?"

"You could say that" said the light-brown-haired girl, looking past Jennie to the blonde.

"Tell it to therapist Jennie" the friendly, little brunette spoke before dropping her body to sit on the sofa and tapping her thighs.

"No Jennie, I don't want to drag you into our relationship problems" Lisa said but Jennie was determined to help her best friend and her girlfriend. "Girl, I've been involved in this since you guys broke up a year ago, so get your bodies over here"

No one could contradict Jennie for long. with one last look at each other, Lisa and Rosé each sat down on one side of the sofa next to the brunette who was now allowed to play therapist. "So, what's going on?"

At first, neither of the two arguing girls wanted to speak up, so miss Kim had to ask again."Did you eat her mangos?" Jennie directed the question at Lisa, knowing how fond Rosé is of mangos and how she likes to get angry when people eat them.

"No, are you insane? Do I look like I wanna die?" returned Lisa before finally speaking after another dramatic pause. "Well, let's put it this way. Someone kissed Rosé, Rosé pulled back and I almost beat the person up and now Rosé is pissed because I did that"

"Is this also your sight Rosé?" dedicated Jennie her look and words to Rosé, who was sitting on the other side of her body.

Nodding the blonde agreed.

Once breathing heavily, Jennie knew exactly what she wanted to say to this. "So my dear. I think it's normal to argue about a topic like this but you must try to understand each other's side. Lisa wants to protect you at all costs Rosé, if not always with the right means, but I'm sure she will learn that. And you Lisa must understand that it may not be very pleasant for Rosé if her friend is known as a thug"

Damn it, Jennie is right, and both of the girls knew it.

Silence filled the living room of the Manobans' house after Jenie's words before Lisa decided to break the silence. "I'm sorry Rosé...for almost hitting Young-Ra and being so pissed at you earlier"

"It's okay...I'm sorry too. I overreacted" Rosé replied shyly, to which Jennie, the successful therapist could only exclaim "Yay. Happy end"

Now that she is out of the war zone, Jennie could finally propose to do what she came here to do. To play FIFA.

But, as Rosé has never played FIFA in her life, as she is not a gameaddict like Lisa and Jennie, the blonde first had to get used to all the controls and functions of the many buttons on this black Playstation 4 controller.

The first game, since Lisa unfortunately only had 2 conrtrollers, was between Jennie, who played with FC Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors and Rosé, who teamed up with Incheon United.

The game was in full swing and surprisingly it was still 0:0 and Rosé managed to get by. But really only barely...

"Why does he now shoot miles over the goal?" Rosé complained when her striker almost shot the ball out of the stadium.

"You pressed square. That's how you cross. To shoot, you have to press circle" explained Lisa, who was sitting behind them on the couch, while Jennie unnie and Rosé were sitting on the floor and leaning against the couch.

"Lisa honey, I don't know which buton is the circle, you have to tell me "the right one"!" exclaimed Rosé in exasperation as she momentarily pushed any buttons to separate Jennie's player in the light green jersey from the ball.

After this statement, a small smile appeared on the lips of Jennie, who was sitting to Rose's right. However, not a smile because Rosé is complete strangers with the controller but because she called Lisa "Honey". Earlier, they both could have screamed eachother into the ground....mission of therapist Jennie Kim, successfull.

"Here, let me help you a little to beat Jennie" grinned Lisa, who got a "Hey!" back from Jennie, who had to concentrate on not getting straddled by Rosé's player in the game.

Smoothly, the light brown-haired girl left the couch and sat down behind Rosé after she softly pushed her forward a bit. She had each of her legs next to one side of Rosé's body, while she reached her hands under Rose's arms to place her fingers on Rosé's and operate the controller with her.

But before Rosé could concentrate on winning the game, she had to look back with a shy but happy smile to Lisa, who gave her a soft smile back.

With Lisa's help, Rosé even managed to not loose. It stood 1:1 in the end.

With Jennie as a guest, this still beautiful evening went by in a flash.

When the clock struck 11:30PM, Jennie had been gone for half an hour and the couple laid comfortably arm in arm under the warm blanket on Lisa's bed. Here you can see once again, no matter how hard the servants quarrel, the love for them is greater. Much bigger.

As Rosé tucked a light brown tear of Lisa's hair behind her ear as their faces lay face to face on one cheek, Lisa spoke up softly "I'm really sorry....about today. I didn't mean to get so violent but something inside of me just snapped"

"Shh...I've already forgiven you Lisa. I know you were just trying to protect me and that's what I love about you. One of the things I love about you. There are endless more"

With the soft smile Lisa gave Rosé in response, Lisa noticed Rosé pulling herself closer with her one hand on Lisa's hip. "I hate it when we fight"

"Me too....more than anything" Lisa replied with a deep look into the brown color of Rosé's magical eyes. By now Rosé's body was completely against Lisa's, so the thai could feel the blonde's warmth.

As comfortable as she feels right now, only Rosé can make her feel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 15K 56
When Chaeyoung starts to realize her feelings for her best friend Lisa, what will become of their friendship? What will become of their girl group Bl...
10.1K 463 14
Rose x female reader "I want to kiss it all better." "Well, you shouldn't have hurt me to begin with."
29.5K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
121K 5.5K 37
SECOND BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES After a long and lengthy journey, Chaeyoung finally believes she and Lisa have reached the light at the end of the t...