Don't Let Go | Mitsuya Takashi

By Minezyjazzi

Love is a harsh and cruel thing, But I'm willing to feel every single part of it for you My Dear Mitsuya. Lov... More

00:00 - Intro
Special Day
It's Him Again
In The Making
What A Weird Feeling
Finally
Who is He?
What's Going On Here
Officially It Began
What's Next
Favour
Is it Our Happy ever after?

It's Time

110 4 2
By Minezyjazzi

" Hey.. that collaboration between your team and company with that Kokonoi guy.. " A guy with long black hair uttered out.

I opened my eyes and met a pair of dark brown eyes staring right at me, I kept my cool and stood up.

" At last, You're awake Y/N. " 

I sat down, Because I was just laying down, Everything around us.. Was the color white, not to mention it was just clouds, Is this just a dream? Where am I? Most importantly who is he?.

I glanced at the smiling long haired guy sitting in front of me. He looked familiar.

" I'm Baji, Baji Keisuke.. You know? Chifuyu's friend? His soulmate. Yes I'm dead i just wanted to visit you both thank you for taking care of him, I came to warn you all, About Mitsuya and Kokonoi. "

Right.. Chifuyu.. I don't recall him telling me anything about him and Baji as soulmates, or did he? My head's fuzzy..

" What about them?.. Chifuyu misses you a lot he always talks about you, You know? And I thought Soulmates are suppose to be romantic? " I finally answered.

" You know in our world of fated strings, You can choose to date someone else and get married to someone else and.. not your soulmate right?, Some are really met to be just friends, And Chifuyu, Don't hurt him. He likes you, Romantically. " He implied.

What?.. Chifuyu likes me? I mean it was kind of obvious but I didn't want to assume.. Now what Am I going todo? I don't wanna hurt anyone..

" You should really check your red string before it's too late, Y/N, About Mitsuya and Kokonoi, Mitsuya will soon be in danger I can't tell you why but It will be involving Kokonoi, A few weeks after you're almost done with your project for him, Chifuyu will soon be in danger too "

My heart dropped from what I heard.

" No.. that can't be true.. " I mumbled scared.

[ Alarm clock ringing ]

I jumped from the sound of the alarm clock and immediately checked where I was and yes I was still at our hotel room. I touched my face and surely I was awake.

" Y/N FINALLY YOU'RE AWAKE!!, You sound like you were having a dream that turned into a nightmare you sounded like you were about to cry, What's wrong? " Vermissa said worriedly sitting beside me.

I got up from bed and headed towards the bathroom.

" Nothing.. I'll go take a shower " I said rushing.

I opened the bathroom door and immediately washed my hands with soap and rinsed it off, Then splashed my face with cold water.

" That.. That was merely just a dream right? Just a coincidence right? That can't be true... Please it.. It just can't. " I mumbled as I breath in heavily.

" Y/N, Please tell me you're Okay.. " Vermissa said as she knocked on the door.

" If you need help I'm here okay? "

Right.. I need to keep my calm.. It was merely just a dream... Or was it..

I splashed My face again and assured Vermissa I was okay, I proceed to take a shower thinking heavily about what I just had a dream of.

Baji? Warning me? not to mention It's about Mitsuya and Kokonoi.. How can I remember it so.. Vividly..

" Wait I should be thinking about the project and not that mere dream! "

That's what I said But, In reality I'm very much worried and anxious.

[ Fast forward to the Morning Buffet ]

Me and Vermissa walked in the restaurant were the buffet is.

" That Mr Kokonoi guy sure has a great hotel, Not to mention he'll pay for almost every expense we have here " Vermissa uttered looking around.

A waitress came up to us and asked, " Are you Ms L/N? With Sir Takashi? The one Sir Kokonoi instructed us about? " 

I nodded and she showed the way to our other team members.

" Hey It's our leaderrr " Jay bragged.

" Good morning to you too, Jay " I uttered bluntly.

I was still caught up with my dream, I was uneasy really... I wasn't paying attention to anything.

" You guys can go first, I'll save our spot with Y/N " Mitsuya said smiling at them.

Everyone left to go get some food they looked happy. I guess Mitsuya knew There was something up with me.

" Y/N... What's wrong? " He immediately asked.

I stayed quiet. I did not want him to know. I wasn't sure anyways.

" It's okay take your time to say it Sunshine " He flashed a warming smile at me which made my heartbeat.

But what Baji said... Should I look at my... string?... No not yet.

Before I could say anything a pair of arms hugged me from behind As I was standing up.

" Good morning, Y/N " Chifuyu greeted happily.

I touched his hand and greeted him Good morning too, As usual they glared at each other But Chifuyu stopped hugging me and made me face him. " What's wrong? Y/N ".

They know me all too well.

" Baji.. " I murmured out.

" Baji? You know Baji? " Mitsuya asked curiously.

" Let's all talk about this outside the restaurant? " I suggested.

They agreed and we went to the basement parking lot.

" Care to tell me? " Mitsuya immediately got back to topic.

" Chifuyu, Always tells me about him, He has long black hair and dark brown eyes right? In My dream he was wearing... A Valhalla jacket and somewhat looks like a uniform.. " I confessed.

" That's... Him alright.. Right before he died in my arms... " Chifuyu mentioned.

" What's Valhalla? How do you all know each other?.... " I asked confused.

" Guess we should tell you the truth, We were all in a gang in our teenage years, We can't explain everything But we were in the same gang all 3 of us " Chifuyu answered.

" Baji was the first division captain, Chifuyu was his Vice captain,  I was the 2nd division captain Hakkai was my Vice captain Long story short Baji moved to Valhalla to go off on his own to protect our Gang, Tokyo manji gang " Mitsuya added on.

" After The biggest fight with Valhalla Baji failed to kill who he wanted to kill, The greatest threat, Kisaki. He died in Chifuyu's arms "

" That's basically it... And what about what's bothering you? " Chifuyu questioned.

" No not that, Are you still in a gang?.. " I asked.. Worried.

" No not anymore at least but I feel like.. soon " Chifuyu stated.

They both looked at each other and looked back at me.

" Please don't... " I whispered but they still heard it.

" Why so?.. " They both asked.

I couldn't help but get emotional and teary eyed.

" Baji went in my dream and warned me guys you'll get hurt!!.. He also said... " I countined.

" Kokonoi would be another reason.. You both get hurt.. I don't want that. "

They looked at each other and laughed.

" What?! What's so funny? " I wiped my tears.

They went on and hugged me.

" Sorry Sorry It's just that you look so cute ppffttt.. " Chifuyu stated again.

" We promise to be more careful, We're sorry that we made you worried " Mitsuya added.

I hugged them back, And My feelings eased up a bit more... We went back to the buffet and ate breakfast, As usual they started fighting again. I was delighted, To see them all together with me. I guess we already made such a bond together huh.

Minutes later Kokonoi's Drivers drove us to a Studio, Where we will all be working at, The studio was big, Luxurious too, That's no surprise, After all we already know about his Hotel.

After we got off the car, Kokonoi was already waiting in front of the door, He was staring directly at me then at Mitsuya, Hakkai, And Chifuyu, Oddly than yesterday. I wonder what's up? We all looked at each other, All 4 of us and back at Kokonoi.

Everyone besides us went inside the Studio and Kokonoi waited for us.

I whispered to them that " Do you think he heard us? " 

" What? " Hakkai asked confused.

" She knows already about toman " Mitsuya whispered and signals him to stop.

Hakkai nodded and Chifuyu added on, " Maybe there's a chance but... We'll see "

We all nodded and went inside greeting Kokonoi, He gave us a tour of the place and we all gathered around the couch area and spoke about what Kokonoi wanted.

He turned on the TV to reveal people he called " Members "

" So basically I just want a lot of Uniforms, I want you guys to create an Amazing cool maybe luxurious uniform, Maybe easy or good to fight with yeah? " Kokonoi stated.

" Here are our old uniforms you can take inspo from that if you want, My members and team will be coming later, So be kind with them.. Or not, I advice you to not pick not who knows what will happen hm? " He said pointing at the TV.

We all nodded.

" You Just need to Make about 40 New uniforms, The others will be wearing something similar to our old uniform created by other designers so you don't have much pressure on you, I need an additional 11 special uniforms for our tops so basically, You'll make 51, within the special 11 I need 1 to be super amazing okay? "

We once again nodded, To answer his question.

He makes it sound easy sheesh.

" I'll introduce our special 11 later, Do your best, the colors can be any but preferably you add Black, White Gold Or silver Thank you that's all, Everything you need is here, If we don't have your desired patter layout, Just tell me I'll go and order you some, Brain storm for now and we'll buy fabric later "

Yeah, I am rich, We're rich but can still be so casual and like to save money, But This Kokonoi guy was beyond wealthy, Not that surprises me because I live a pretty luxurious life style. I wonder where we'll buy fabric?..

" We'll need it let's say... 3 Months from now? can you all do it? "

Considering the others are just going to be copies and copies.. I think we can manage.

I nodded.

" Great "

Kokonoi's Phone started ringing and he dismissed himself and went outside.

Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Hakkai's face turned white like they'd just seen a ghost they all looked at each other with worries in their eyes.

" Taka-chan.. What are we going todo?... " Hakkai said tugging on Mitsuya's Necktie.

" Huh? You all have been acting weird earlier? What's up? " Vermissa said taking off her glasses and wiping it clean.

" Yeah spill! " Jay added on.

Lev just looked us dead in The eyes.

" Oh look! Guys you go explore the bottom floor which is this We'll go explore the 2nd okay? " I interrupted hoping they'll take the bait.

They did. " OH YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT SURE " Vermissa shouted dragging Jay and Lev to go explore with her.

We Immediately hurried upstairs.

" Care to tell me why you all look like you just seen A ghost? " I said Looking at them confused and almost as if I'm angry.

" We'll you see.. We didn't know Kokonoi is still In a gang, Not to mention.. He mentioned fighting, And uniform.. There's a chance our past enemies and team mates are in one group... And that special.. 11 " Chifuyu answered smiling awkwardly looking back and forth at Mitsuya and Hakkai.

I started to get more anxious. Clearly Baji was right, My hands began to sweat and I couldn't hear what they were saying anymore, I wasn't panicking but What was happening? My eyes got blurry, But later on appeared the place I was at with Baji in My dream.

" Baji? " I said reaching out to the cold thin air around me. A figure appeared in front of me it was Baji.

" I'll guide you, But do not panic, I want you to keep a close eye with Kokonoi's group especially his 11 specials " He replied holding My hand.

" But if he can hire such professionals he should not need us right? " I asked tightening my grip as I held his hand.

" I'm afraid he's up to something, Especially one of his special 11 is Mikey, I want you to work On Mikey's outfit rather uniform, Add the Initials BK, SS, ES and KR, BK for Baji Keisuke, SS, Shinichiro Sano, KR, Ken Ryuguji, And ES for Emma Sano, it will help trust me " He said writing it on my Hand.

" Now You need to go, Good luck on your project, Y/N " He greeted before letting me go.

Everything ringed me back to normal. I was just standing and I looked over to Mitsuya and the others, I'm back... I look over to My hand, What Baji wrote was still there.

" Y/N? You were just reaching out your hand? What happened are you okay? " Chifuyu immediately checked on me.

" First the gangs now this.... "

" Who's Shinichiro? Emma? And Ken Ryuguji? And That Mikey... " I asked trying to get my stance straight.

They looked at each other worried.

" I guess Baji isn't kidding huh? " Mitsuya said flipping his hair with his hand and signalling Chifuyu to talk.

" Mikey, Is our past best leader of Tokyo manji gang, The three you mention, when they died everything slightly went down hill, They were his cherished person. He's consumed by darkness now " He said looking down at the floor.

" Shinichiro is his older brother, The first to die, Emma is His half sister the 2nd one to die, Ken Ryuguji, Is Draken his best-friend last to die within them, Mikey also goes by Manjiro, He's also the leader of Kantou Manji Gang, Y/N " Chifuyu added on.

" Kokonoi.. His planning something " I murmured fidgeting with my hands.

" We know " Hakkai responded.

Silent filled the second floor after that.. But Mitsuya's phone started ringing.

[ RING RING ]

" An unknown caller?... " He said before picking it up.

" Hello? "

" Oh sure no problem "

" Is that all? "

" Okay "

" But how did you- "

.... 

" He immediately hanged up the call how rude " Mitsuya said and rolled his eyes, Typing something on his phone 

" Who was it? " Hakkai asked peeking at Mitsuya's Phone.

" Kokonoi He said They want Their gang name written on The near shoulders of their uniforms, Kantou Manji Gang, I already message the others to put a title like that, I can't just say gang name " He said putting his phone back in his pocket.

" For now let's focus on The project and put this aside but be very cautious alright? " I said before going downstairs still a bit frighten from what just happened.

They all nodded and followed me down stairs. To our great surprise Kantou Manji gang, Their special 11 was there, I'm assuming the others are outside... Good thing we were at the furthest back of the room where no one can hear us from downstairs.

" Oh Y/N Y/N, Mitsuya too It's not very formal to be late hm? Whatever you talked about.. seems important? " Kokonoi said appearing behind me.

" Yes It's about The project. " I formally asked, We went face to face with the special 11 and bowed to show ' Respect'.

" So Chifuyu? Why are you here are you also going to help out? " Kokonoi asked staring down at Chifuyu as he walked towards A blond haired guy, That looks like he he didn't have a great day.

" Hello, We're the Team Sir Kokonoi hired to make new outfits, We're from the company, Mi amor, I'm Y/N L/N " I said introducing us, Little do they know I was staring them down remembering every single little step and feature.

I mean can you blame me? I get anxious and protective If I know they'll be hurt or in Danger.

" As you may Know, This is the special 11 I was talking about, Including me myself of course, Beside me Is Mikey, Our Let's say leader " Kokonoi said pointing at the blonde haired guy.

I gulped as I saw him eyeing me up and down. " Her, I want her to style my new uniform " Mikey announced. My eyes widened and everyone looked at me.

So, Is it all going according to Baji's plan?.. What even is his plan?

" Good eye boss This is the leader of this team~ Her latest project was a big hit and is still is at the moment " Kokonoi said walking to me and putting his arm over on My shoulders smiling. I pushed him away and responded to Mikey " I'd Be honoured sir "

He looked at me one last time before he implied that he'll go to The room we'll work in, I already know that room is spacious, Literally. The room he went in is where we'll take their measurement.

" If Mikey gets to choose We do too, We also want Ms Y/N too " A guy with twin braids said as he smirked at me, Beside him Was a guy with a man bun and glasses agreeing with him.

" That's The Haitani, The one with Braids is the older brother, Ran, The younger one his the one with glasses, Rindou " Kokonoi said pointing at them, Next he pointed over to a Guy with scars on his face and A pony tail. " That's Sanzu, Our Vice captain "

" I don't care who makes mine, Make sure it fits my color palette " Sanzu marked all sassy.

" Oh and Ran is one of our division captains, Rindou is one of our Vice captain. Anyways Right Besides Sanzu is, Kakucho one of our captains also " Kokonoi added on.

Once he was done introducing the special 11 me and my team went around and measured them first then their following members for the new uniforms. Vermissa insistent on Sanzu, And was stuck on Shion too and Lev was stuck with Wakasa, Mitsuya with Kakucho, Hakkai and Kokonoi, Jay on Keizo and Kanji.

[ Time skip ]

We already have an idea and already have sketched it. For Mikey As every other uniform we are planning to make, Of course I helped every one design and gave inspo. I gave mikey a Long coat since it was in the uniforms.

But I added a twist, Our Main theme was almost Badass Royalty style, so what I made for Mikey All are button ups but I observed Mikey doesn't button up his coat. So A black long coat, With Golden embroidery design near where the button is and The collar, And yes near the shoulders Is Kantou Manji Gang then I added On the arm sleeves near again the shoulders The initials Baji wanted and it goes around the shoulder area and stops near the kantou manji gang.

I added some dripping fabric on the right side of the Coat, I will also design him a royal themed Corset and a fancy white undershirt embroidered with gold designs. And Black pants, Yes The corset will also be black with gold designs, The corset will go with the under shirt.

Sanzu, A suit long coat, But buttons up at the near the chest, The length for sanzu was past the thighs, So for the lower half we mixed a lace-embroidery design, in black, We added slight pink-purple design overall and the under shirt was like for suits, it was a grey color close to black and a black, pink-purple tie and black dress pants.

For The Haitani brothers we noticed their colors were the opposite color of their uniform, So, I made their coat color white and we decided to match them both, The coat itself will dominate the uniform, So we made their long sleeves long plain white lace sleeves and made them a lace -embroidery black long sleeve for the under shirt, It was like a turtle neck and yes it was semi transparent.

For Kokonoi, The undershirt is A white lace embroidery semi transparent sleeveless turtleneck and we gave him a cropped Coat with transparent lace sleeves the coat can be a button up. despite all that, The fabric we'll just will keep them warm so don't worry, Black pants too. with a lotttt of gold hits and design

For Hanma the classic suit, Overall black and the only white one was the undershirt. yes with designs, the designs are automatic.

For Kakucho was gave him a cropped coat with gold buttons and design and then a fancy white undershirt with a big ruffle cloth near the neck - chest area and of course black pants.

For Wakasa A black turtle neck with semi transparent sleeves and then his coat we drew that he wears it on his shoulder so we'll need to attach a good yet fashionable strong grip there, His coat is simple yet elegant, It was purely lace fabric on the lower area.

For the last 3, We gave them a tie coat and black pants then a sleeveless semi v cut line.

The other uniforms was royally black It was a mix of Kakucho and Hanma's uniform but a bit simplified. 

That was basically all then Kokonoi took us fabric shopping and we rested for the day, the following days we just worked and got onto the project, We had no time to waste. But I was still worried of what will happen when we're near to finishing this project. What were The Kantou Manji gang up to?

[ I also wonder.. What are the Kantou Manji Gang Up to? We'll find out. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 165 13
In a world filled with lies..Y/N who only seeks for true love..And fate makes her meet someone that she shouldn't had met..A heart breaker.. *Complet...
16.5K 679 17
"๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค." โค…in which mitsuya takashi meets a girl outside of the convenience sto...
8.2K 425 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
130 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...