GOOD HEART, BAD TEMPER - keen...

By madsclinne

π†πŽπŽπƒ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐁𝐀𝐃 π“π„πŒππ„π‘; ' 𝘡𝘸𝘰 𝘡𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘰𝘡�... More

GOOD HEART, BAD TEMPER
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thriteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thrirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
fourty-five

nineteen

7.8K 221 81
By madsclinne

Something hitting Rory in the face caused her to roll over, only for the same thing to hit her again.

She opened her eyes to see a foot pressed against her check. "Tory get your foot out of my face!"

Tory was still dead asleep. Rory groaned before crawling over Hawk's body and lying on that side.

"Stop moving, Rory." Hawk groans.

"You're complaining about me? Tory's foot was just in my mouth." Rory says.

"Stop talking!" Miguel throws a pillow at the couple.

"How did I became the bad guy?" the now, brunette, questioned.

"Rory!" everyone yelled as they sat up.

"Geez! I'm sorry." Rory stood up and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

She was brushing her teeth when a very sleepy Hawk walked in, his eyes halfway shut.

"Morning." Rory smiled at him.

"Morning." he spoke as he wrapped his arms around the girl and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"We're still part of Cobra Kai, you know? Training is still a thing." Rory laughs as she spits out her toothpaste.

"Yeah." Hawk sighs as he turns the girl around and lifts her up on the sink. He lets his arms rest on her hips while he lies his head against her chest.

Rory smiles as she runs her fingers through his hair. "Babe..."

"Yeah?" he questions.

"You guys have to get ready." she says.

"But I'm comfortable." Hawk tells her.

Rory bites her lip as she smiles. She begins running her foot up and down Hawk's leg, making him look up at her quickly.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Wanna help me get dressed?" she smiles.

Hawk didn't even say anything before he picked the girl up and rushed to her room.

|

"Nice to see you guys all awake." Rory smiles as she skips down the stairs.

"Hard to sleep when you and Hawk were being loud as hell." Miguel tells her.

"My apologies." Rory smiles. "But I wanted to thank you guys for staying last night. If I'm being honest, I only asked you guys to come because it's weird without my dad here."

"If you don't mind me asking, why is your dad in jail?" Tory asks.

"Yeah. I'd like to know too." Aisha says.

Rory awkwardly smiles as she looks at the girls. "He just isn't a good guy."

"Oh." Tory nods, understanding what the girl meant immediately. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. But we should really get to the dojo." Rory says.

"Let's go." Miguel walks out.

|

"What about Friday?" Miguel asks Tory.

"Can't." she says. "Working at the roller rink."

"Great." Miguel tells her. "Let's turn it into a date night."

Tory laughs. "Candlelit dinner at the snack bar on my break?"

"Look, there's nothing more romantic than free hot dogs and chicken nugs." Miguel smiles.

"Free? Not for you. You gotta pay up." Tory tells him.

"I'll splurge." Miguel says.

"Alright, but you gotta wear a costume. It's '80s night." Tory looks at Rory. "You too. You, Miguel, Hawk, and I can turn it into a double date."

"Oh, uh..." Rory looks at Miguel and he nods. "Sure."

"Dibs on Anthony Michael Hall in Weird Science." Miguel says.

"I don't think you have to call dibs on that." Tory says, making Rory laugh.

Rory looks up as Hawk entires the dojo. Apparently, he can't go one day without his mohawk and made Rory drop him off.

"Come here, please." Rory says.

"What is it?" he asks, sitting down beside her.

"We're going to the skating rink to do a double date with Tory and Miguel Friday. We have to dress up as in an '80s costume. Any ideas?" Rory says.

"What about Danny and Sandy?" Hawk questions.

"From Grease?" Rory asks and he nods. "That's basic... which is amazing. So yeah."

"Great." he smiles.

"Everybody, fall in." Johnny orders, and the teens line up. "Today, we will be learning one of the most important lessons a Cobra Kai could ever know."

"Where's Sensei Kreese?" Hawk asks.

"Yeah. Shouldn't we wait for the sensei emeritus before we get going?" Chubs questions. "Or not."

"Mr. Kreese will no longer be joining us." Johnny says.

"What?" Rory mutters as she looked back at Tory who has the same look as her.

"I made a promise when I became your sensei. To always look out for your best interests. Despite how hard this may be for all of us, he didn't have our best interests at heart." Johnny explains. "John Kreese may have founded Cobra Kai, but he no longer represents what this dojo stands for. His Cobra Kai was old and outdated. He refused to move forward. What happens when we do that, Mr. Diaz?"

"We get stuck like cement." he answers.

"Exactly." Johnny says. "To be a great fighter, you gotta learn to adapt. This creed on the wall... Follow it to the letter, it'll make you strong. It'll make you formidable. It will also make you an asshole. 'Cause that's just black paint on a white wall. But life's not black and white. More often than not, it's gray. And it's in those gray areas where Johnny Lawrence's Cobra Kai... sometimes shows mercy."

The students look around at each, slightly confused by Johnny's words.

"Doesn't mean you can't be badass. It's still a requirement. But you have to learn to think, not just with your gut... or your fists... but to really use... this." he gestures to his brain. "Which leads me to today's lesson." he breaks a piece a wood over his head. "Head butting. Grab a partner."

"Hm. Who to choose." Rory smiles before looking at Hawk. 

"You know this is gonna hurt, right?" Hawk asks.

"I'm used to it, babe." she shrugs. "But I'm definitely going first."

Hawk places his hands behind his back and takes a deep breath. Rory sighs before pulling her head back and aggressively hitting Hawk.

"Shit." he mutters.

"I think that's enough head butting today." Rory smiles.

"No. You're getting headbutted by me." he says as he grabs the girl.

"No! I felt the pain too! I felt it too, Hawk!" she yells out.

|

"Nice jacket." Rory smiles as as she approaches Miguel.

"You like?" he pops the collar.

"I like it a lot." she says.

"I'm gonna go get us some skates." Hawk says.

"Okay." Rory says. "Hey. There's Tory."

"Let's go." Miguel says and the two walk over to the girl. "What time do you go on break? I wanted to time it out so the fries are extra crispy."

Tory gestures her eyes over to the pair and Miguel and Rory turn to look. Rory didn't know why, but a slight bit of jealousy approached her features as she saw Robby standing next to Sam.

"Oh, um. Hey, I didn't recognize you. I... dig the costumes." Miguel says.

"Thanks." Sam tells him.

Robby and Rory continue to look at each until Hawk comes over, grabbing the girl's attention. "You're a size 7 right?"

"Good memory." Rory grabs the skates, and the group of teens stand there awkwardly.

"Uh, Tory, this is Sam and Robby." Miguel does introductions.

"Yeah, we met already." Tory says before looking over at Rory. "Sam and I had a little run-in at the beach club."

"So, how do you two know each other?" Sam asks.

"Tory's in Cobra Kai." Miguel answers.

"Figures." Sam mutters.

"What was that?" both, Tory and Rory ask.

"Nothing." Sam says.

"Alright, I gotta get back to work. See you later, babe." Tory says before kissing Miguel.

Hawk and Rory smile at the look on Sam's face as she watched them kiss. "Let's go." Hawk swings his arm around Rory's shoulders.

Robby and Rory share eye contact again before the couple walk off. "By the way, I am not the best skater."

"I got you." Hawk kisses her temple.

|

Rory and Hawk skate out on the rink, but Rory can't seem to take her eyes off of Robby and Sam. She accidentally squeezes Hawk's hand as she watches the pair kiss.

"Are you alright?" he asks.

"Yeah. I just almost fell." she smiles. "I think that's enough skating for me. I'm sorta thirsty. I'll be right back."

"Ok. Here." Hawk hands her some money. "Get me a hotdog, please. I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Ok." she smiles before getting off the skate rink.

Rory watches as Tory "accidentally" bumps into Sam, making her fall into the ground.

She smiles before skating over to Tory. "We're definitely soulmates."

Tory smiles at the girl before they both end up on the ground. Screams erupt from the girls as food covers them.

"What the hell, Sam?!" Miguel shouts.

"What? Me? I... She's the one—"

Miguel tried to help both of the girl's up, but he couldn't. Robby sighed before skating over and grabbing Rory.

"Get the hell off of her!" Hawk came out of nowhere, shoving the guy.

"I was trying to help her up!" Robby defended.

"Are you girls okay?" security asks. "Alright, you're done. You're out."

"She's the one who started it!" Robby shouted.

"You're out!" security tells him.

Rory grabs onto Hawk as he pulls her up. "You ok?"

"I'm fine. Thanks." Rory turns back and looks at Robby. Despite everything with Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do, he still helped her.

"Hey, look at me." Hawk turned her face towards him. "Your head's bleeding."

Rory dabbed her finger on her forehead and looked at it to see red liquid covering it. "Oh. Uh, let's go. Bye guys."

"Bye." Tory and Miguel say.

|

"Thanks for taking care of me." Rory smiled. "Even though it's just a scratch."

"It could get infected." Hawk says as he dabs the cloth against her head.

"Right." she raises her eyebrows. "But thanks for coming to my rescue."

"Of course. Nothing like your knight in shining armor coming in on rollerblades." he jokes.

"You came in like a Hawk." she smirks.

"Smooth." he pulls the cloth away. "The bleeding stopped."

"Thanks." she smiled. "You wanna stay over?"

"I don't think my mom would be okay with that." he tells her and watches as her face immediately drops. "You ok?"

"What? Yeah. I'm fine." she nods.

"You don't seem fine." he stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"It's just a lot harder being here alone than I thought. But go home, I'll be fine." Rory reassures him.

"No. I'm staying." he climbs in the bed. "Don't try to talk me out of it either."

"But Hawk—"

"No." he says and pulls the girl into his chest. "I want to stay here with you. Ok?"

"Ok." she smiles at him.

Rory slowly drifted to sleep, Hawk following quickly behind her.

A/N: First off, I want to think you guys SO MUCH for 1k+ reads and 100+ votes. You guys are incredible and mean the absolute world to me.

Secondly, who's ready for the school fight and some Robby moments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
616K 31.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...