RWBY Blue Blurr 2

By SDFan12435

Sonic is ready to settle down in Green Hills while Jaune and Ruby are away on vacation to Blake and Yang's an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9: Robotnik's wrath begins
Chapter 10: Final Battle Part 1: "Sonic Heroes"
Chapter 11: Final Battle Part 2: Robotnik loses the Emerald of Power
Chapter 12: Final Battle Part 3: Robotnik's defeat
Ending

Chapter 8

35 1 0
By SDFan12435

At the edge of Menagerie in the direction of the green beam of light, Sonic shook a little.

"Ugh. Water." Sonic groaned. "Why'd it have to be water?"

Sonic then got down on his hands and one knee, getting ready.

"Okay, you can do this...." Sonic told himself as he began sparking. "I gotta go fast..."

Sonic then bolts off, starting to run on the water, running on each and every wave he possibly could, screaming as he goes through the air. He eventually just plopped down into the water, blacking out. When he woke up, he was on a small remote island, much closer to the green beam of light. it was coming out of a temple of some sorts, too Sonic standing in amazement.

In the temple, Robotnik, Knuckles, and a few drones were basically getting through as fast as they possibly could, narrowly avoiding traps of all sorts, but some of Robotnik's drones were getting destroyed along the way. Then, they eventually started running from a huge spike ball.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE LIKE THIS!!!!!!! IT'S DERIVATIVE!!!!!!!" Robotnik shouts

Their escape door was getting closer and closer to being shut by the second.

"MAKE ROOM FOR DADDY!!!!!!!!" Robotnik shouted

Knuckles got under the door and held it open and once Robotnik slid under, he got out from under and they landed on their backs, Robotnik checking if they were still in one piece.

"Two two! Great!" Robotnik comments. "We're still bipedals, more or less."

Then, they get up, Robotnik noticing a fire trap.

"Fire in the hole!!" Robotnik comments as they ducked, dodging the fire. "I've solved it. There's a booby trap every seven secooon-"

Then. a massive axe swung by, narrowly missing the two.

"That was a little early." Robotnik states. "So glad it didn't cut off my.....mustache."

As Knuckles went to explore, Robotnik stopped him.

"hey, little red wrecking ball, I know you're dieing to get your emerald on, but could we be a little more mindful of our surroundings?" Robotnik asks. "May I?"

After some button pressing on his gloves, a drone pops out and began scanning the area and a small holographic map pops up.

"In 30 feet, take a left." The AI system connected to the map spoke

Robotnik looks at Knuckles and says, "Work smarter, not harder."

Then, they began following the map further into the temple. Then, elsewhere in the temple, Sonic slid down some slides of water. Then, he got up.

"My pelvis...." Sonic groaned before fully standing up. "Okay, secret temple, let's see what you got."

Sonic then began bolting through all sorts of traps, narrowly avoiding each and every one of them, comign to a fork.

"Yes." Sonic comments before seeing a spike wall coming for him. "Aah!!"

Sonic then began running the other way. Elsewhere in the temple, Knuckles punches a massive hole in the wall.

"You have arrived at your destination." Robotnik's glove AI spoke as the hologram map deactivated and the drone turned off and went into his glove again

"Wow, that really opened up the space. I can't even picture it with an impenetrable wall now." Robotnik comments. "And the rubble is always a nice touch."

They walk further into the room holding the Emerald of Power, the emerald's aura beign a bright lime green.

"At last......the Emerald of Power...." Knuckles comments

"Ultimate power......." Robotnik quietly said

"Soon, order will be restored. All because of what WE did together." Knuckles states

"Such a lovely sentiment, Knuckles. I think I feel a single tear forming." Robotnik says as he wiped the said tear off of his face before putting his robotic hand behind his back and he put it into tazer mode. "Sadly......you're as useful to me now as a backstage pass to Limp Bizkit."

Before he could shock Knuckles though, Sonic's distant screams and yelps were heard before he crashed through the temple room's ceiling and lands with a thud.

"Nailed it...." Sonic groaned before a spike ball landed behind him

"This guy is always trying to SPOIL A BAD THING!!!!!" Robotnik snarled before turning off his hand tazer

"Oh, you guys are here too? Took the long way, huh?" Sonic comments as he got up

"Is everything a joke to you?!??" Knuckles questions. "Why must you always constantly interfere with my destiny?!?"

"Because MY destiny is to protect my friends and family. And if you want that emerald, you're gonna have to go. Through. Me!" Sonic responds

"I think I just threw up in my mouth." Robotnik comments, swallowing

Then, the two Faunus began racing to the Emerald of Power, Robotnik watching in amazement. Then, the two began brawling all throughout the temple and it was a flashing light display.

"The Echidna Faunus is taking no prisoners today!" Robotnik comments as he began sneaking towards the emerald. "Sonic has heart. But will he loose the QUILL to live??"

As the brawl between Sonic and Knuckles continued, Sonic charges up a spin attack.

"I don't wanna fight you but you're not giving me much choice!!!!" Sonic comments as he charged at Knuckles before Knuckles punched him into a waterfall

"Too easy." Knuckles scoffed. "Let's do this..."

However, before Knuckles could get to the emerald., Sonic began a barrage of attacks before Knuckles got on hsi feet and rapidly began punching at Sonic who was easily dodging.

"WHYDON'TYOUSTANDSTILLANDDIEWITHHONOR?!?!????" Knuckles questioned

"Let me think about it!" Sonic responds as he continued dodging. "Okay, i've thought about it and.....I.....pass!"

Knuckles eventually landed a punch, practically punting Sonic across the temple room.

Robotnik walked up to the emerald whilst Knuckles jumped over to Sonic.

"Hi there, beautiful." Robotnik comments, walking around the Emerald of Power. "You're the real deal, aren't you?"

Robotnik did a bit of a spin around the emerald, finally able to get it all for himself and his wildest schemes come true. He was just one step away from being able to do all he ever wanted to try to rule the world.

"Dove sei stato tutta la mia vita??" Robotnik comments, speaking in Italian

Meanwhile, Knuckles had picked up a chunk of stone, ready to smash Sonic with it.

"Say goodbye, hedgehog Faunus..." Knuckles said

Sonic looekd past Knuckles and noticed Robotnik was trying to steal the emerald for himself.

"Knuckles, stop!!!" Sonic shouts, pointing at Robotnik. "Robotnik's stealing the emerald!"

"What kind of idiot do you think I am?" Knuckles responds

"JUST LOOK!!!!" Sonic responds, still pointing

Knuckles did look and Robotnik was going to grab the emerald.

"Mine....at last...." Robotnik comments

"WAIT!!!!!" Knuckles hsouts, catching Robotnik's attention. "That wasn't the deal!!!!"

Robotnik silently scoffed a little.

"Oh...you poor, naive creature." Robotnik said. "It's not your fault, a more advanced intellectual would've seen this move coming from a mile away. Or 1.6 kilometers."

"BUT I TRUSTED YOU!!!!!" Knuckles shouts. "YOU WERE MY FRIEND!"

Robotnik cackled like a maniac, taking a deep breath when he was done.

"I'm sorry, that just hit me funny." Robotnik states. "Let this be my final lesson to you you dimwitted, idiodic creature of a skintag...friends are open, honest, and vulnerable with each other."

Sonic looked more and more concerned as this whole deal went on.

"Which means the absolute value of X square times the hypotenuse of Y square divided by the absolute value of friendship equals.....DOOKEY!" Robotnik added, cackling again

"Oh no..." Sonic comments

Robotnik grabbed the Emerald of Power which caused a huge surge of energy that knocked back Knuckles and Sonic multiple feet.

"CHAOS! IS! POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Robotnik shouts as the emerald began filling him with all sorts of powerful energy

Then, with a bright flash of light, Robotnik was gone and the temple began crumbling and filling with water.

"Let's get out of here!!!" Sonic shouts

A/N: I got access toa  friend's Paramount+ account is how i'm doing this despite my most recent announcment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 104 16
Sonic, Manic, and Sonia must flee from Mobius to Earth when their home on the planet of Mobius is attacked by a tribe of echidnas. On Earth, they mus...
1.8K 32 3
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and (Y/n) are eager to prove that they have what it takes to be true heroes. Their test comes when Dr. Robotnik...
2.1K 101 19
Willow and Sonic are reunited after a nine-month long wait in an all-new adventure. Robotnik is back with a new ally, Knuckles, a descendant of the E...
3.5K 23 14
Something odd is happening to both Sonic and Blaze's worlds... They appear to be coming together. They must solve the mystery of the Chaos and Sol Em...