Runaway Love {2} | Justin Bie...

By iamnotlois

Secret Love Sequel. Runaway Love: Good Girl Gone Bad. "You know that I can't live without you and I am doin... More

one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
Thirty.
Sequel: Endless Love

three.

4K 105 4
By iamnotlois

Cassie

I didn't sleep much last night, I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter how much I tried. I was way too nervous to get myself to sleep but eventually I fell asleep but I only slept for almost three hours. I wasn't really tired when I woke up at eight in the morning. I was just really nervous and excited and I couldn't wait until Justin was here to pick me up so we could finally go to Los Angeles together. I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. Justin and I together, away from here.

I stretched myself before I stood to my feet so I could make my bed. After that I decided to go the bathroom to take a shower. I knew that my cousin and my aunt were up already but I hoped I wouldn't see them before they left because I didn't want them to ask questions or anything. I just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

Unfortunately I met my aunt when I was on my way to my room from the bathroom after the shower but thankfully she didn't ask much and didn't want to know a lot. That made it a lot easier for me.

In my room I quickly got dressed in some comfortable clothes because I would be sitting in the same spot for hours and nothing is better than sweatpants. I put some more things I needed in my suitcase and then I patiently waited for my aunt and cousin to leave the house.

I sat on my bed and I was tapping my foot on the ground because I was so nervous. I didn't know why I was so nervous because I actually had no reason to be. I mean this was what I wanted right? To get away from here and I would be the Justin all the time so I had nothing to worry about but there was still something inside of me that made me extremely nervous. Maybe it was just the fact that it was actually happening and that by the end of the day I would be living in Los Angeles with Justin. I had never ever done something so rebellious and so crazy and maybe that was what was scaring me so much. But I shouldn't worry to much, everything would be alright. With Justin everything was alright anyway.

I took my phone out of my pocket of my sweatpants so I could text Justin and see if he was already awake and ready.

To Justin:
Hey baby, I can't wait til you are here. I'm ready to go :)

I send the message and then I glanced at the time. It was 8:40AM that meant I was alone in the house. I stood up from the bed to leave my room and then I went downstairs to I could get something to eat. I entered the kitchen and the first thing that caught my eye was a covered plate with a note next to it. I walked over to the table and read the note.

Cassandra,

I made breakfast for you even though I know that you might be a little bit too nervous to eat this morning. Anyway, good luck on your first day on college, I know that you will do just fine my love. Have fun over there, make a lot of friends and most importantly be yourself. The rest will come naturally.

Tia Maria

Oh my God.

I never expected something like that. I never expected my aunt to do something like that for me at all. This was so nice of her and the cutest thing she had ever done for me. I read the message over and over and slowly I was starting to feel bad for leaving here, for leaving my aunt. She was going to be so devastated when she finds out that I'm not planning to come back ever. Maybe this was not a good idea after all and maybe my life would be just fine here if I stayed. I survived three months already, I would probably survive more as well.

Don't second-guess now Cassie. You already made up your mind and you don't want to let Justin down now, do you?

I took a deep breath, put the note away and rubbed my temples. I thought this was going to be so much easier. It was going to be easy but then my aunt decided to turn to an amazing person, not that I was complaining but it made things more difficult. Ugh. I sat down on the chair and ate the breakfast my aunt had made for me. My phone vibrated.

From Justin:
I'll be there in 15 minutes.

I smiled because I was going to see him soon and that made everything better. Quickly I finished everything that was on my plate. When I was done I made my way upstairs and took my suitcases that were still hidden under my bed. I carried them downstairs with a jacket, my purse and other things of mine that I needed. I stood in the hall and waited for Justin to arrive, it wouldn't take long anymore until he was here. In the meantime I played some games on my phone.

Few minutes later I heard somebody honk outside and I immediately knew that it was Justin who had arrived. I opened the front door and saw him getting out of a black SUV and walking over to me.

"Hey baby girl," he greeted and then he kissed me.

"Hey, Justin," I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked me when we pulled away from the hug and I just nodded. To be honest I was not ready at all anymore after that message from my aunt. Justin noticed that there was something going on, I could tell from the look on his face. "What's wrong Cassie?"

"Nothing," I lied. "Let's just leave before I change my mind, please."

Justin raised his eyebrow in confusion but he didn't ask any questions and I was grateful he didn't. I didn't want him to think that I didn't to leave with him because I really wanted to. Justin walked inside the house and took my suitcases to put them in the car. I helped him put all my belongings in the car and when we were done we both got into the car.

"Are you alright?" Justin asked, looking over to me.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said and gave him a smile.

"Good. Before we go we have a few things to discuss. Firstly you have to leave everything behind that can be tracked and that means your phone, your ipod and your laptop."

"Are you serious?" I gasped, my eyes widening.

"Unfortunately yes. Do you wanna make it easy for your brother to find us?"

He was right though, I should have thought about it myself. "But there are some things I wanna keep, like pictures and stuff."

"Yeah I know," he said and then he reached to the back seat and took a laptop. "Here, this belongs to my friend. Put everything you need on there so it won't get lost."

"Okay," I nodded. "I'll do that. Anything else?"

"Well you know that it's a really long trip to Ohio and it will take us really long to get there so if you wanna take a break or you need anything just let me know okay?"

"I will," I replied, smiling.

"Let's go then."

And with that Justin started the car and began driving.

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself in a car. I had fallen asleep but I didn't notice when that had happend. The sound of music immediately filled my ears and I changed the position a bit so I was normally sitting on the seat. I looked out of the window and saw a lot of cars passing us on the highway and then I looked over to Justin who had his eyes focused on the road.

"Hey sleepy head," he said, his eyes meeting mine for a short moment before he was looking at the road again.

"Hey," I said and yawned. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Almost four hours," Justin said and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music.

"What?" I said, shocked. When did that happen? I hated sleeping in cars, trains, busses and planes so I wondered how the hell I fell asleep in the first place and how I managed to sleep for so damn long.

"You were just really tired baby," Justin chuckled, his eyes on the road.

"Apparently I was, wow. How long do we have to drive still?" I asked and took my phone out of my pocket to see how late it was.

"A bit more than three hours." Justin answered my question and I nodded at what he had said.

"Okay, if you wanna take a break just say it baby," I said and placed my hand on his hand that was on my thigh. I would definitely be tired of looking at the road for so damn long. "I can drive too you know?"

"Nah babe I'm good don't worry about me," he said and ran his thumb along my fingers, sending chills down my spine.

"Okay, okay." I said and looked out of the window. "I'm kinda hungry."

"Yeah me too. I'll stop at the next gas station so we can get something to eat if you want," he suggested.

I nodded my head, "sounds good."

Justin and I got caught up in a conversation and it wad really great to talk to him and joke around and laugh. I had missed him so much and listening to his voice and to his beautiful laugh made up for him not being with me the past few weeks. I was so glad that he was with me now.

Minutes later we stopped at a little restaurant near a gas station that we saw and it was the best feeling to finally eat. Justin and I ended up staying in there for about an hour and it was amazing not to be in a car for such a long time. Long trips could be so exhausting. I was glad that Justin decided not to drive to LA because then I would have died for sure.

Justin paid for the food and then we got into the car again and continued our trip to Columbus, Ohio. I offered to drive so Justin could relax the last two hours because he had been driving so long already but he wouldn't have it and wanted to drive himself, so I let him. I hoped that the next two hours would go by fast because I just couldn't wait to finally get on the jet and welcome the sunny weather of Los Angeles. I was so excited about L.A. I had only been there twice when I was sixteen and I absolutely loved everything about the city and I bet that living there would be the coolest thing ever.

"Justin? Where are we going to live?" I asked him. I actually had no idea of anything but the fact that we were going to L.A. I had no idea who we would be with, where we would stay at and what we would do all the time because I didn't think that we were just going to relax and lay in the sun everyday.

"We'll live with Will and his gang first until we figure a few things out," he answered me.

"Okay. Who are they? I mean your new gang." I asked curiously. I had a right to know though, I was going to stay with those people all the time.

"You'll get the know them but the most important person that you have to know in my opinion are Will, Lenny and Kyra," he said and I nodded. I leaned my head against the window and looked at him while he told me about his friends. "Will is the leader. He really is a boss person. When you see him you will immediately know who he is. I've known him forever. He has always been good to me and he has done a lot for me too. Will actually never liked your brother, he always said there was something odd about him. When I told him what was going on he wanted to help immediately so no matter what happens we are under his protection."

"Wow okay. I can't wait to meet the boss," I chuckled. "What about the other two?"

"Lenny is like the second boss. When Will is not around he is the one who handles everything and that makes him so important. Kyra is literally the pro in everything. If you see her you would never suspect it but she knows how to fight, she knows how to use a gun properly and she is really clever. The boys need training from her because she is the best literally. You two will get along really well."

"I hope so though because if not I have nobody but you then. Not that it is bad or something but it would be great to have a girl friend," I said. Of course I had Emilia as my friend but she was still so far away and it would just be great to have somebody close to me.

"Don't worry about it baby. You'll meet a lot of people and you will definitely make some friends and learn a lot of things," Justin assured. He looked over to me and gave me a smile.

"Well if you say so then it has to be right," I said, mirrowing his smile. I looked at the time. "It's 4PM already do you think they started looking for me?"

"No," he shook his head. "it's too early. Your aunt has to notice first and then she has to call Daniel and tell him and he is going to make a few calls and then they'll start looking."

"Oh okay. Daniel's going to be soooo mad. Not that I care though but I can already imagine his reaction," I laughed. "He's going to be like: This is not the Cassie I raised. Justin got into her head, what is he doing to her?"

Justin rolled his eyes, "I couldn't care less about what he has to say to be honest."

"Same here," I nodded in agreement. "Let's just hope we will have a break for a week or two before he will be up our asses."

"I'll make sure he won't be baby girl."

Two hours later we finally arrived at the airport in Columbus. I was so tired from being so long in the car, I was happy that I would finally able to lay down properly. We got out of the car and got all my things out and then we headed to the private jet. Arriving there we greeted the pilot and another weird man who was standing outside the jet. I got help with putting my things in and then it was time to get rid of all my electronics because they were able to be tracked. I hated my life right there and then. No music on a 5 hour flight.

The weird man took my things and in front my very eyes he literally broke my phone in two and I swear I experienced what a heartbreak felt like at that very moment. Was that really necessary? I was so in shock that he just broke it like it was nothing. Justin came to me and told me that I shouldn't worry because he was going to buy me a new one when we were in L.A. but still my phone was my baby and now it was dead. Literally.

Justin took my hand and led me inside of the jet. I sat down and didn't talk because I couldn't forget what just happend. Justin, however, seemed to find it really funny because all the did was laugh at my reaction. I would love to see his reaction if someone broke his phone. He would go crazy mad. I just rolled my eyes at him, ignored him and waited for the jet to take off. Justin spoke a few words with the pilot and then he came sitting next to me. He linked our fingers and I leaned my head against his shoulders.

"You good baby?" Justin asked me.

"Fine. Just a little bit tired," I told him and closed my eyes.

"You should sleep," Justin suggested and carressed my cheek with his hand. "we have five more hours to go."

"You know that I can't sleep in planes or anything else that is moving, right?"

Justin chuckled, "you slept in the car babe, what are you talking about?"

"That was a mircale." I said, laughing.

"You're going to be hella exhausted if you don't get rest now. Just try to sleep and try not to think that we are in a plane babe." Justin said and kissed the top of my head.

"Will do," I said.

The jet took finally off and I waited a few more minutes until I would try to fall asleep as Justin wanted me to. I didn't really get much sleep the entire day and he said that I should take every possibily I had to sleep so I wouldn't be so exhausted. At some point I agreed with him. I tried to make myself comfortable on the seats and with the big cozy pillows Justin had given me. I put a small blanket over my body and closed my eyes, trying to think of everything but the fact that I was on a plane and somehow I found myself drifting off into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...
130K 4.6K 36
"I have no one but you. My family already left me, I can't let you go too." ** © 2017 Naermy all rights reserved.
27K 1.5K 60
"Mess with my girl and I'll fucking kill you." Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.