The Conflict Between Kingdoms...

By theshipper123

Jordan is the prince of Votriesten. Tom is the prince of Ikruzum. Let's just say their kingdoms don't get al... More

||Meeting the 4th/3rd Prince||
NOT AN UPDATE
||Who's at the door?/Snooping around||
||Where am I?/Servants||
||First Battle||
Shipping Day Specail One-Shot
IM SO VERY SORRY
||What is Emotions?||
||Ianite||
||My Curse comes with Benifits/PREIST AND HIS BISH||
||A Litttl Game huh? What happens when i find you?/HORAY FOR DEC||
||Its called being LoveStruck/New Voices||
ReCap

||The 4ths son's curse/History||

1K 40 43
By theshipper123

{Le chapter is Edited :3}

A/n:if you found last chapter harder to read than my other books, I haven't been able to get ahold of skylox so wait pls. DarkReader was the only one who responded so Imma go off of that. And for those of whom don't know, skylox48111 is the person who edits everything so don't get confused with the ship skylox X3

{A bit weirdly written}

Tom's POV

I sighed as I looked back to see 'Prince' Jordan staring wide-eyes at my arm. This is why I don't like having my sleeves rolled up. People see the curse that is my arm. There's always been a 'legend' that the 4th son is cursed by the demons from the depths of hell. (Geez 0.0) And sadly, I am the 4th son. Since Matt is a couple months older, that makes me the 4th son instead of him. Another reason for me to despise my brother.... I let go of his arm and rolled down my sleeve, covering the markings.

He gave me an apologetic look, and I just scowled and kept walking. I don't get along with 'other' royalty. Most of the time Ty and Nade need to call the weird ass guy Jason to help out. I guess you could say I 'snap judge' people, I'm just quick to love or hate. It's just how I was raised. I don't trust a single soul, besides Nade, Tony, Josh, and Steve. No one else. Well, I trust Furia, but he's my dad so obviously I trust him. He's really young to have kids, but whatever. I trust him with my life. Every kid should look up to whoever is their guardian and respect them. It doesn't matter who they are. As long as they take care of you and care for you, you should respect and care for them %100 percent of the way.

I already don't trust the princes, nor the subjects, of Votriesten. They're shady, and Ty despises Prince Taylor. I don't 'trust' Ty, but I know he looks out for us. He holds something against the king and queen of Votriesten, and that's what I like. I heard the footsteps get quieter and quieter behind me. I turned around to see a very light-headed looking Prince Jordan behind me, struggling to walk. He almost looked in pain. Haha... funny.

Tom: "What's up?"

I spat, I didn't feel like showing respect to him. If he wants it, he'll earn it. (Not like that) But for some reason, a small part of me wants to not care and 'play nice'.

Jordan: "I-Nothing, just keep walking please."

His voice was a bit shaky, but then smooth ended out at the end. He's an open book. A bit weak, but not afraid. Reasonable. But at the same time, he is hard to read. You can usually tell things by there body language, but sometimes their eyes as well. Underneath those sun glasses, I can't see a thing. So, this makes it harder to read him. Just like that bitch-ass Prince Adam. I spun on my heels, and kept walking. Why do I feel so weird!? It's like this is out-of-the-ordinary... I get the same vibe from him when Im around Adam or Taylor. Well duh, he's there brother idiot. Oh ya... See. This is when my mind comes in handy. The name is Wisdom for the 304th time! Okay okay... Whatever.... I sharply turned the corner, and next thing I know, I hear a shatter. I turn around and see a guilty looking prince in front of a broken vase. I couldn't help but laugh at the look on his face.

Jordan: "Crap! I'm so so sorry!"

Tom: "Don't *laugh* worry about it mate! Notin' important"

I just turned around and kept walking.

Jordan's POV

This guy seems to be bipolar as hell! (No shit Sherlock) First, he acts all fun to be around, then death glares at me, and now he's acting perfectly fine! This don't make sense... neither did that sentence.. Wait.. does the...? No. Wow Wisdom, you are pretty quick to answer. Thank you sir, I just don't want you getting the wrong idea/impression of people. Okay.. thanks.. I didn't even realize he was the 4th son.. he seems a bit older... but then again, his respect is atrocious. He doesn't act like a prince. He stopped at a door and swung it open, and I saw 4 people. One had lilac purple hair, one had a cowboy hat, the two others had pirate hats on and dressed like one. Wait.. people I know!

Tom: "Eyy! Steve!"

Steve: " 'G'day Mate!"
(Worst Australian impression)

They were holding crates of apples, and a lot were stacked behind them.

Martha: "We just need you to sign this"

Tom grabbed the paper and pen, signed whatever the hell it was, and handed it back.

Tom: "Thanks Martha.. Are you guys in a hurry?"

Capsize: "Ya actually... Me and Skipper here have to get to Votriesten before sun down!"

Ah, that's where I know the two from. Capsize and Skipper. Their gazes shifted to mine, and they both immediately stood up straight and got into 'proper' position. Tom had what the hell written all over his face and Martha just laughed. I know Martha too... Just a simple towns girl. Someone I knew growing up...

Tom: "What, this guy mean something to you?"

Capsize: "no shit Thomas he's the third Prince of Votriesten!"

Capsize hit him on the back of his head, and then stood up straight again. I just smiled.

Jordan: "No need for that"

They both let out a relieved sigh.

Tom: "Your freaking kingdom respects you more than your flippin brothers!"

Skipper: "*scoff*"

Capsize: "Cuz the mateys brothers are not.. uh.. As resp-ect-able as 'im!"

Martha just giggled as Capsize tried to say 'respectable'. Skipper and Capsize were on the streets for a long time. They met some friends on the way who were in the same position, and now they're the Pirates of Votriesten.

Tom: "Wellp. See you guys later! I gotta hurry before his brothers come back...Shit!! Champs' f*cking pills..."

Martha: "..Let me guess, Champwan got drunk again didn't he?"

Tom: "Well ya, but he found the wine seller and thought it was Apple cider instead so.."

Capsize: "The idiot! Wasting all the good alcohol!"

Martha: "Really? Such a shame... How is Dec?"

Tom: "Well, besides from dragging Champwan here, he's good."

Steve: "Why didn't he just take the boy to Queen Aureylain to get the pills?"

Tom: "They don't sell medicine, remember?"

Steve: "..oh yeah, such a sad time.."

They said their goodbyes, and the three who knew me said their goodbyes. It's really nice having people who respect you. Poor Martha... She's constantly having to go back and forth between my kingdom and this one because of Steve... And Steve can't go anywhere because of his apple farm. Tom walked out, and I quickly followed. I don't really like being around the cursed son.. But whatever. He seems pretty normal... My head started to pound, and the ground starter to shake, as if there was an earthquake happening. My vision was shaking. I don't know what's going on... Suddenly, Tom's servant, Jason, came storming down the hall.

Tom: "Jason!?"

Jason: "*death glares* I'm going to Tyler's"

He threw something to Tom, and stormed down the hall. What the crap was that?

Tom's POV (short)

I sighed as I saw Jordan's face covered in fear.

Tom: "Is there something wrong?!"

I hissed, and he jumped out of his skin. (sarcasm)

Jordan: "N-Nothing!"

I shook my head. This guy... I kept walking. Jason scares the hell outta me. Tyler has a drug that Jason uses that I have no idea what that is. It was Ty's, but when they found out, they helped Ty get out of the 'dark place' he was at. Tyler took half of the drugs for his aunt Janet. (I hope you get this reference) Whatever. I heard the pitter-patter of Jordan's footsteps, and for some reason, they were calming. Why? Why though? I looked at the drugs in my hand, and then realized I'm being stupid.

Tom: "Oi! Jason gave me the meds... OTHER WAY!"

I spun on my heels, spun Jordan around, grabbed his shoulders, and pushed him the other way.

~Time Skip~

Jordan's POV

Tom let go of my shoulders. I really wanted to slap his hands off of me, but I didn't. (Ooh?) My brothers were standing before me, both looking not happy at all. Prince Ty was standing next to my brother Adam, and he didn't look happy either. From what I've heard Adam say about Jason, they don't get along. Jason and Adam despise each other, Ty and Taylor despise each other, And Tom's brother, Nade, hates me. I have no idea why....

Tom: "Why did Jason storm out?"

Adam scoffed and I slapped his arm, and he just rolled his eyes. How rude. (MAMA JORDAN)

Adam: "That sick bastered flipped out"

Ty: "You can't blame him!"

Ty quickly shot back, both of them look pissed. Tom gave a questioning look.

Tom: "Woah. Usually you two are the last ones to start a fight with each other.."

Ty: "He knows exactly why Jason's pissed and he continued to...."

Adam: "..Look, I don't care. That's his problem"

I glared at Adam, but Taylor pulled me back, trying to get me to stop. I just hissed at him and jerked away. A guy, who was only half an inch shorter than Tom, walked in. His hair was ginger as hell, same as Dec's, and wearing thick-ish black glasses. He whispered something to Tom, and Tom nodded and followed him. How rude. Geez. No wonder Taylor hates this place... Taylor pulled Adam away from Ty, and Ty just death glared at Taylor. Adam just back handed Taylor's head, grabbed both of us, and stormed out of the castle. I cringed. Now we're being rude.

The whole trip was silent. No one had no interest in talking to one another. But I feel weird though... I feel like I know Tom's Fathers name from somewhere resides him being the king... Guards opened the kingdom doors for us.We nodded as a silent thanks and kept walking. The silence was defining. Too quiet....

Jordan: "Sooooo. you going to explain or am I going to have to drag my ass back over this damn hill to find out?"

I haven't spoken like that in quiet a while, but, when I do, that means I'm dead serious.

Taylor & Adam: "History"

Welp. THAT SURE EXPLAINED ALOT! THANKS GUYS FOR SO MUCH INFORMATION! YOUR DETAIL WAS SO AMAZING ABOUT THAT STORY THERE! ALOT! I stormed down the halls, and slammed my door shut. I heard something fall on the other side of the wall, but, I didn't care. Wait... crap! I never repaid that guy for me breaking his vase! Prince Tom! Crap... I threw the crown(-ish) to the side and ran my fingers through my hair, and pasted back and forth on the oak floor. I'm so forgetful.... There was a knock on my door. I hesitated, but opened the door, hoping it wasn't any of my brothers.A girl with dark blue hair stood at my door. She was wearing a well-fitted sweatshirt along with blue-ish grey-ish sweatpants. A servant. One out of the three I should say... I'm pretty sure she's the other half of the other one.. (wat) Her name is Rachel I think...

Rachel: "OI! Prince Jordan! You seem madddddd. What's wrong?"

Yup. Definitely the other half. She doesn't have much respect. I don't mind that though, because she never lets it get in my way. Though I wish she would at least dress properly, or she'll be reported and kicked out of the castle, and once you're kicked out of the castle, no one respects you and you have to go to another town.

Jordan: "I met Prince Tom"

Rachel: "OI! I know him! Well, I don't know him that well but, my mates brother has."

And she also refers to most people as her 'mate'. I'm not even sure what she is. She has no idea since she was abandoned at birth. Steve says she uses Australian words and has an accent when she says it, but everything else is mixed with other things. Her 'mates' brother is Asher. And her 'mate' is, as sad as it is, Ace. Her parents wanted something that would only bring shame to their daughter, so, when they heard this name 6 years after she was born, they named her that because they wanted another son so their name would carry on.. She doesn't mind though because, Rachel calls her Ash instead, since it sounds like Ace's brothers name. It's this weird sibling bond they have, and they're not even sisters believe it or not, but they act like twins.

Asher is probably one of the strangest people I've met when it comes to love. He reads romantics novels, not my style, and yet, he says romance isn't his thing. He's asexual, and has no interest. I think half of it is because he's protecting his sister... And Asher doesn't really trust Rachel... sometimes she can be demented. But sometimes, the only person he trusts with Ash is Rachel. Its weird.

Rachel: "Sooo! What about the mate?"

Jordan: "He's rather rude, but oddly.. Interesting."

Rachel: "OOOH. So he's on thin sturdy ice with you?"

I nodded slightly. She has a weird way of explaining things...

Rachel: "OI! I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHIN'!"

She ran out of the room. She scares me... really badly... I sighed and looked at my reflection in the gems of my crown thing.... I should really go repay prince Tom for the damage... its worth the hill climbing right? I mean, some people will start a war over that... Ya. I should. I straightened out my outfit, and glanced at myself in the mirror, then at the clock. Crap! It's already 9:34. The guards are sure not to let me out at this hour... I know what I have to do I guess...

~Time skip~

I sighed as the red clock dragged behind me. As I was hoping, Max was standing at the door. Thank God. I smiled slightly as I saw Nanner's there too. Wait... he got back from the other... what!? I don't even know... He is pretty ninja-like and crap. Like I said, they are both my guards. Not only my guards, but my friends. Childhood friends. They've been there for me for a looooong time. And Max is FINALY out from hiding. Well, he wasn't hiding but, I could never find him because I would already be asleep when he's on guard.

Max: "Hurry up! We distracted the guards with a wild goose chase after Ryan"

Ryan.... Ryan.. Oh. Him. Just another person I use to know. We don't talk much now these days.

Jordan: "Shh! You'll wake Asher up!"

Nanners: "Asher doesn't sleep...."
(DEMONS!)

Jordan: "Well then you're going to wake someone up"

They just chuckled quietly to themselves as I slipped out of the doors. I waved farewell to them, and they did the same. Oh my. It's dark. Very dark.
_______

{Edited version}

A/n: *whispers * I'm editing things

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 300 28
Follow Tom Cassell's (Syndicate) journey through self discovery, love, loss and life. His eternal goal is to find a soulmate. How will he do it? If h...
11.3K 245 21
Mianite, a land where no one is safe. Captain Capsize is on a mission, find Ianite's champion and only follower, and guide him to helping set Ianite...
15.6K 462 15
Ello! I'm coming at you with a sequel to my first book called forbidden! It was a syndisparklez fanfic! And now I'm doing one with Sonja (omgitsfiref...
11.6K 496 25
Sequel to Blood Stained Woods. I advise you read that before hand SUMMARY: After the trouble in Dagrun, Jordan returns to his homeland with his two M...