Maximum ride: A Story of the...

By maximumridegirls1

maximum ride and the flock are stuck at the school for five years because of Angel. One day they finally get... More

Finally free! or not!?
Memories erased!
why Fang why
Who is it
New Guy?
Wow am I an Idiot
No Way!
Who is this
Well Hello There
I have what!
Fighting with the new guy
Who To Trust
The End

Talent show

1.7K 41 14
By maximumridegirls1

I am so sorry. The day I was planning to update was the day that wattpad had tech probs. And i know that was still a long time that you were waiting anyway so... You have all been waiting for it! the talent show.

Max's POV

Yes! I won! haha Nick! I can't believe that Liz said that she would let him sing! This is going to be the best day of my life!

My cell phone rings. I look at the caller ID. Oh it was Liz.

"Hey whats up?" I asked

"Sorry Max I can't go to the talent show today, I'm sick." She tells me.

"NO! you can't be! I can't do this without you!"

"Sorry Max, good luck." She hangs up the phone. Nice friend she is, just hanging up on me.

Great, just GREAT. How am i going to sing this now. I hate singing with out someone. AND NICK DOES NOT COUNT! I mean, I'm having dreams about him. Am I crazy! Maybe Liz is right. I DO 'like' him.

"Max you better get to school! Your going to be late!" My mom yells at me.

"Ok." I yell back down to her.

I jump down the stairs, rush out the door, and grab my bike.

Ten minutes later I'm at school, freaking out.

I see Nick with his family. I walk over.

"Oh my god, Nick! Liz is sick so we have to sing alone!"

"This is going to be fun." Jeff comments.

"Oh shut up!" Nick and I say at the same time.

An hour later it was time for the talent show.

5 kids went up before me. They were ok I guess.

"Next Miss Ride will sing Hunted, bye Evanscence for us." The principle announces. 

"Good luck." Nick whispers to me.

I nod to him and walk on stage. I grab the mic and the music starts playing.

Long lost words whisper slowly to me
Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there

The crowd loves me! They were cheering for me! Can you imagine that! But for some reason The lyrics felt so real. If Nick was Fang then he would know what I was talking about.

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you, loving you
I won't let you pull me down

All of these words are true. It's exactly what I feel with Fang or, um, Nick.

Hunting you, I can smell you - alive
Your heart pounding in my head

I wanted to know if he is real!

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Saving me, watching me

It's true. If Nick is Fang than he is watching me. And he wanted to kiss me! Now it makes sense.

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you... loving you
I won't let you pull me down

The song ends. I feel so alive! I want Fang to find me. I want to know who he is!

"Very nice Miss Ride. Now she will sing Bring me to Life, by Evanscence with Nick." He says.

He walks on. He's face blank. He stares at me and I see something in his eyes. It looked like understanding. Than guilt. I don't have to time look because the song starts playing.

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

I look at Nick. He was staring at me and he wouldn't look away. (fang is singing the part with '( )'

Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me
(Call my name and save me from the dark)

God, was he good at singing.

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)

I hope he was getting the message.

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

It felt so good sing with him.

Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me
(Call my name and save me from the dark)\

Our voice's match perfectly.

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)

He looked so sad for some reason.

I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life

I want him to be with me forever.

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

I really did feel that way with that guy without him. I looked like I trusted him so much!

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything

I was wondering if the dream was about the future, or the past, or am I still making all this up!

Without thought, without voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

I wanted him to be with me forever.

Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me
(Call my name and save me from the dark)

The song was so perfect. It was like it was made for me.

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)

When will I wake up?

I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life

(Song ends. Back to normal print :)

I stared at Nick. He was coming over to me, staring into my eyes so intensely. His face was blank but his eyes showed longing. It takes my hand. I looked into his eyes. They were so beautiful. It was like I was suppose to be with him forever. 

He leans down staring at me, brushing the hair at of my eyes. I lean into him. WE KISSED. He put his hand around my waist. I put my hand on his neck. I never wanted it to end. His lips soft and perfect. We pulled apart, breathing hard.

"I missed you Fang." I whisper to him. His eyes widen to about the size of dinner plates.

His face disappeared. I started to fade into a black hole of nothingness. I saw my whole life flash before my eyes. My real life, with the flock. I saw the time he was hurt by Ari. The time we are captured at Itex, waiting for a lives to end. I saw when we were captured by Itex again because of Angel. He was always there for me no matter what. But the day we were planning to escape, he left me there! Now how could I ever trust him.

I couldn't think. My back was on fire! I couldn't breathe. It was one of the most horrible thing I ever felt. It felt like something was coming out of my back. I screamed. It was the only thing I could do. I felt a hand hold mine. It was Fang. He was there!

Slowly it went away, but something was there. It was my wings! They were back!

"Max, are you all right?" Fang asked sounding worried. The whole flock was gathered around me.

"We have to leave, NOW!" I yell to the flock. I had to ask Fang questions in private, and I wanted the answer now. I don't care how many people see my wings.

I get up and spread my wings. Wow did I miss them. The whole school stares at me. I smile. This is going to get intersting.

What did you think. Yay Max got her momorey back, but now she ticked with Fang. Um, ouch. Since this chapter is so long i wont update for 4 days sorry people. bye. (i am having such writers block. I think i might end it in the next chapter because i feel it isn't going anywhere. Sorry!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 922 29
Maximum Ride is about to set out on the experience of a lifetime: high school. Max thinks she's all in it alone at her new school when a group of stu...
155K 4.3K 29
Lissa and Max despise each other. They can barely stand in the same room as the other. Unfortunately, they are roommates in their college's dorm. Fan...
13.2K 460 23
Max, Maya and Ella's family moved to the Flock's school! Read about their high school experience and more! Disclaimer: I do not own the Maximum Rode...
53K 1.2K 62
Max, Fang, their daughter Phoenix and the Flock have finally made new lives for themselves, living safe and happily in caves. Suddenly everything tha...