Babysitting My Brothers Best...

بواسطة Sincerely_Ki

"OMG your going to babysit Tre Jones? And stay at his house? I'm so jelly right now, he's so hot!" I looked a... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Updated Everything
Chapter 12
Broken Beauty
Chapter 13
I promise
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 9

1.1K 34 10
بواسطة Sincerely_Ki

Moe's POV

I have been laying in this bed for two days straight since Tre blew up on me.

I just lay here crying my eyes out. I'm so upset I can't even watch my favorite show, Spongebob.

I cut off my phone because Cami kept calling me when I was trying to cry my heart out, but constantly kept rudley interupting me.

Some people.

I can't stop thinking about Tre, even though I know he's not thinkning about me.

So this is what depression feels like.

It really hurts to know that he really meant all of those cruel things he said to me. So I haven't left my room once. If I'm hungry, I drink water. I just drink and sleep.

I have lost a lot of weight since two days ago. Cami and Blake try to get me to come out everyday, twice a day.

Tre hasn't even come once.

I wish he would at least try to make an effort to speak to me. But then again why would he? Weren't not dating, he doesn't like me, I'm not his friend..

The worst part is knowing that I never will be.

I'm his nothing.

But he's my everything.

Tre's POV

I think its been like two or three days since Moe has started to hate me. I don't blame her at all.. I would hate me too.

I haven't been sleeping with any girls since then and I can't sleep at night. Moe is always on my mind, and sometimes I wonder if I'm ever on hers.

If I am its probablly not a good thing.

I tried taking to her, texting her, but she wouldn't answer. I wish she would at least try to make an effort. Why would she? Its not like she's my girl friend.

And I will never be.

I wish i could tell her that she's my everything.

But I know that I'm her nothing.

Cami's POV

I can't bare to hear Moe cry the past two days. Like for real.. People trying to sleep! I'm trying to have some sympathy but my sympathy slipped away along with my sleep two days ago.

Tre just mopes around the house talking about how sorry he is and telling me how much he misses her.

Like i care. He should be telling Blake his problems but Blake is mad at Tre for making Moe depressed. So I don't even know where Blake is.

The worst part is, Tre won't even answer the phone when thots call the house phone 24/7. Nobody got time for that! But I came up with a solution.

I broke the phone against the kitchen wall. I didn't clean it up either, because thats not my job.

When gets out of his feelings that fool can buy a new one and clean up my mess.

****************

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room watching Spongebob and eating pizza for brunch when Tre comes moping in the room.

If he says one thing about-

"I can't believe that I did that to her.." Tre says to me, walking in the room.

"Mhm. Yeah. I cant see the tv." I said with a mouth full of pizza.

He sits next to me on the couch putting his head in his hands.

"I'm a terrible person.. What do you think i should do Cameron?" He asks me.

"I think you should stop breathing on my pizza and get your life together." I say shaking my head at the screen.

"Please Cami... Your her best friend, please help me out." He whispers, close to tears.

I sigh and pull put my phone calling Moe's phone waiting for her to answer, knowing that if I went up stairs she wouldn't open the door.

I have to call her twice before she actually picks up. I put her on speaker phone to get Tre out of my face.

"Moe ple-" ..Moe just interrupted me.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. Moe can't answer the phone right now. Please save a message after the be-" I interupted Moe pretending to be her answering machine.

"Dominique Harris. If you don't stop playing and come down stairs I will hurt you. I really miss you. And Tre won't stop bugging me when your not around. And the boop comes after you are done with your message smart one." I said rolling my eyes.

"Like this? Boop"

I looked at the phone.

She just hung up on me.

Oh hell no.

Moe's POV

After I hung up on Cami I heard a faint stomping up the flight of stairs, so I locked the door.

And know that won't hold my phyco best friend back I ran to the other side of the room holding my Perry the Platypus stuffed animal hoping for the best.

About to minutes later Cami was banging on my door screeching.

"Dominique Chanell Harris!! Open up this door! We have to talk!"

"There's nothing to talk about!" I scream back.

"Moe please open the door.. I'm sorry." My heart shatters when I hear Tre whisper through the door. I could practically hear his sadness.

"I-I can't. You hurt me Tre." I start to quietly sob.

"Moe... I'm sorry." He whispers.

"I'm sorry too." I quietly get up and climb out of the window, grabbing my phone and climb down the tree in front of my window and race to my car and drive to the mall.

*****************

Tre's POV

We've been driving around for hours looking for her but there's still no sign of Moe.

Frankly we don't know where else to look, until it hits me.

The Mall.

********************

Moe's POV

After I escaped that hell hole I came to the mall to escape my thoughts.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a fifty and smiled because I was starving.

As I made my way the frozen yogurt place I saw these little girls who just ran happily out of Build-A-Bear Workshop with their new stuffed animals without a care in the world. I smiled, remembering when I was that age and heard a cough in front of me.

I jumped when I saw a really cute guy in front of me smiling at me awkwardly, waiting for me to tell him what flavor frozen yogurt I want.

I mentally slapped myself. "Um, sorry, hi, uh can I have a Vanilla with gummy worms, gummy bears, sprinkles, and whip cream for the toppings please?"

"Sure," he made my frozen yogurt then handed it to me telling me the cost, "That will be... 8.45 please."

I started to reach into my pocket when I heard a voice behind me.

"Its on me." Said the voice.

I looked behind me and saw Tre hand the frozen yogurt guy the money and started walking with me.

"Moe, I know you may not want to talk to me.." Tre started.

Silence.

"But I am really sorry and I will do anything to make it up to you. I didn't mean anything I said, I promise I said it out of anger." Again, he waited for me to reply, which I did not.

"Please talk to me."

I just kept eating my frozen yogurt not even knowing where we were walking.

It turns out we were walking to the parking lot, where, surprisingly, was actually pretty empty except for the bunch of cars but very few people were walking in and out.

I threw my yogurt away when I was done and we sat on the bench in front of the mall.

Thats when I decided to talk. "Tre its not even all of your fault. When you were yelling at me it reminded me when my mom and dad would fight. And it would also remind me of the day I saw my own father kill himself. I was so young..." Tre stopped me with a hug.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"B-but I have to tell you." I practically told Tre the story of my life, and he didn't speak at all, not even when I was finished telling him.

"Tre?" When I looked up at him he was staring down at me with tears brimming his eyes. Before I could speak he pulled me into a bone crushing, but gentle hug. I sobbed into his hoodie, thinking about how happy I was that I didn't wear makeup today or it would be running down my face.

When he pulled away from the hug he whispered, "I am so sorry that you and Blake had to go through that and if I had know I would have never spoken to you that way, because I was only opening up old wounds. And im sorry" he finished.

I stared up at him as he brushed a brown strand of hair that fell from my messy bun behind my ear, then he leaned in and kissed me.

It was my first kiss, Tre Jones was my first kiss. After what felt like forever I pulled away and he smiled down at me, and I looked into his big comforting brown eyes, feeling tons of weight being lifted from my shoulders.

Tre looked at me and saw me blushing and smirked "Was that your first kiss?" He asked me a slight smirk appearing on his face.

I blushed, avoiding his question, because I know he already knows the answer.

"Tre.. I think I kinda, sorta, maybe like you more than I originally planned." I whispered, a slight blush creaping on my face.

"Me too." And he pulled me close and kissed me again.

Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks. Please forgive me I've been busy so I gave you guys and extra long chapter. I hope you enjoyed.

Share, comment, and vote

LOVE YOU GUYS

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The Bad Boy Nerd بواسطة Rashmita

قصص المراهقين

1.8M 93.9K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...
436K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...
428 26 24
COMPLETE ✔︎ "𝑀𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡" All of a sudden when I turn to face him o...
26 1 51
People don't actually care, they're just curious. That's what eighteen-year-old Ace Meyers has always thought when it came to people wanting to get c...