♡ The Mistaken Hate: Drarry

By lostjeons

We have always known Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy to be enemies, but have they really always hated one anoth... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 23

9.8K 456 74
By lostjeons

Harry's P.O.V

On Saturday I woke up with a strange desire. It was almost like a craving, I felt I just had to listen to it again. This, of course, was Malfoy's singing.

I know, it's weird, but ever since I witnessed it yesterday it really mesmerised me.

It was so peaceful to listen to, and like I said before, could calm anyone down in an instant.

Maybe this was just because of my feelings for Malfoy, but all the same, he really was a good singer!

Anyway, Ron and Hermione met me breakfast in the morning with a question.

"Harry, what are you doing today?" Hermione asked.

I thought for a moment. I actually was hoping to catch Malfoy in his moment again, seeing as tomorrow I'd have no chance considering Ron, Hermione and I would be off to Hogsmeade.

"Ah, I'm probably just gonna go for a bit of a walk, y'know? Get some air..." I lied.

"Oh, okay..." Hermione said. She glanced sideways at Ron next to her, who stared back. I looked up at them.
"Why?" I asked.

"Well no reason really, it's just... well... you see, Ron and I think you're going for walks alone quite a lot... and er..."
Ron sighed.

"Harry, we're a bit concerned," Ron said. I frowned at them.
"Why?" I asked.

"We understand, Harry, after the war things are a bit difficult to process with all the deaths and everything. Especially for you, I mean, you did it Harry! You killed him. But surely it's about time we moved on from that. It's important to keep up with your education too," Hermione said.

"I am keeping up with my education. I just want a walk, alright?" I said.

"Fine, Harry, but just remember we have tried to help. Going for a walk won't be a good excuse forever!" She called as I walked out of the Great Hall.

Hermione was annoying when she cared. I mean, yes, I do appreciate my friends being caring, but when will she learn to just accept?

I walked up the our common room and into my dorm. I grabbed my Marauder's Map instantly, and wasted no time in scanning it for 'Draco Malfoy'.

I found it, but my heart sank when I noticed that he wasn't in the location I had hoped. Instead, he was in his dorm.

According to the map, he was sitting down at a desk just writing. I thought this was odd for Draco Malfoy, as he hadn't been to lessons for ages, so surely he'd have no homework.

I assured myself that later on in the day he'd probably be back in his usual spot, singing.

I put the map away, and rejoined Ron and Hermione back in the Great Hall.

My obsession with Malfoy could rest for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 153 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
621K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
476K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
49.9K 651 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...