Distance → shaylor

By sinfulmendes

in which Shawn and Taylor have a long distance relationship. (Written in Spanish on @AppleJacks_99) More

€hapter 1
€hapter 2
€hapter 3
€hapter 4
€hapter 5
€hapter 6
Chapter 7
€hapter 9
€hapter 10
Chapter 11
€hapter 12
€hapter 13
About Me
€hapter 14
€hapter 15
€hapter 16
€hapter 17
€hapter 18
€hapter 19
€hapter 20
€hapter 21
Written in Spanish

€hapter 8

1.5K 60 23
By sinfulmendes

Taylor's POV
I stepped into the Luke warm water. The heat from the sun was beating on my already tanned back. I wasn't the one to get sun burnt I mostly tanned.

I was the last one to change so everyone was already scattered around the pool. Lillian was talking to Jack and Jack, and Carson was laughing at Shawn who was standing on the diving board. "Guys guess who got off of punishment?!" A boy with tanned skin, braces, he was very lean and had green eyes that popped due to his skin tone said walking into the backyard.

"Daniel. How the hell did you get off punishment?" Carson said. Ok so that's Daniel. "I have ways" Daniel had a cocky smirk on his face. "You threw a fit didn't you" Shawn asked. "Yep" The smirk that was once on his face was now gone.

Everyone laughed at him. "Wait Daniel" Lillian spoke. "This is Taylor" She pointed towards me. "Hey. I'm Daniel" He smiled at me. I walked off the step off the pool. "Taylor" I shook his hand.

"It's very nice to meet you and to celebrate Taylor being here for Shawn I brought Liquor" Daniel raised two bottles in the air. "Yassss" Carson yelled. "Ok y'all people are fucking awesome" I said. Shawn laughed and clung onto my back.

"Shawn you better keep him because he is cool as fuck" Lillian said.

Shawn's POV
What Lillian just said meant a lot to me. My friends are my everything, and this is the first boyfriend I have had that they actually enjoy having around.

"Shots" Daniel grinned. We all piled out the pool and grabbed the shot glasses Daniel had filled up with Black Velvet liquor, this is the good stuff. We all clanked glasses.

I threw my head back as I swallowed the liquor. I sat the class down and my face scrunched up at the burning sensation in my throat. "Now let's swim" Jj ran and jumped in the pool did a front flip. Show off.

------
Taylor's POV

By now the whole group where tipsy. I watched carefully as Jack jumped off the diving board and sung did a split in the air. We where playing a game called pose. Basically there where three judges and there was a certain pose we would give them and whoever did it best wins.

Jj jumped off. Then Lillian. Then Daniel. Me,Taylor, and Carson where the judges. "Ok well I think Jj won that one" Taylor slurred. "No it was Lillian" I argued. "Yea I agree with Shawn" Carson said. "Your only saying that cause it's your girlfriend" Taylor said.

"Shut up let's play a different game" Lillian swam towards her boyfriend. Jack and Jack swam over and we formed a circle. Everyone just started talking. I feel bad for Daniel he's the only one who isn't a couple. Besides Jack and Jack, but you know.

I climbed onto Taylor's lap who was sitting on the bench thing in the pool. I put my knees on either side of his thighs, and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. "Ewww guys stop" I groaned. Lillian and Carson was making out.

Taylor laughed his laugh was heaven. "Tay I'm tired" I laid my head on his chest. "Your lucky I don't have work tomorrow" Taylor yawned lightly. I smacked Carson's head to get his attention. "What?!" He groaned pulling away from eating face with Lillian.

"Are your parents coming back home tonight?" I asked. Carson shook his head. "Good me and Taylor are staying in the guest room" I got up off Taylor's lap. "Ok" Carson went back to Lillian. Nastys.

Me and Taylor got out the pool and dried off. My drunk ness was starting to go away. I wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed my bag off the table. Taylor followed me into the house. I walked up the stairs. Carson house was big but not like a mansion.

His house was very comfy and warm. I walked up the hard-wood stairs and walked down the hall I opened the second door on the left which was the guest room. I sat my bag on the queen size bed.

I felt a pair of warm lips begin to kiss down my neck. I bit my lip when Taylor kissed my sensitive spot right under my ear. I turned around in his arms and brought my lips to his. I moved my lips with his. Taylor swiped his tongue across my bottom lip I opened my mouth just enough for him to slip his tongue in.

The kiss got heated really quick and Taylor began to walk backwards until I landed on the bed. We never broke the kiss. "Do you want this?" Taylor asked breathless. "I'm ready" I replied. Taylor leaned back down and reattached our lips.

I felt Taylor tug on my wet swim shorts. I lifted my body so he could slide them off. My boxers where stuck to my shorts so they came off exposing my junk. I tugged on Taylor's shorts. He detached are lips to take off his trunks along with his boxers.

"Are you sure?" Taylor looked at me for an answer. I nodded my head and kissed him again. Taylor pulled away and lifted my leg on his shoulder. He placed him self at my entrance.

I haven't done this in six months so this is gonna hurt. Taylor started to slowly slid into me. He threw his head back and groaned. I winced at the pain. Taylor slid all the way and stayed there to let me adjust. "Move"

Taylor slowly moved it hurt a little. After I few times of him sliding in and out it started to feel good. "Mhmm go faster" I moaned. Taylor started to move his hips faster. He leaned down and began to suck on my neck. "Fuck" Taylor let out a low groan.

"Oh god" I moaned as Taylor hit that special spot. Taylor reached down and began to pump my hard member. Taylor thrust got harder and faster. It was just so much pleasure. I didn't really care if anyone heard us.

I could feel Taylor's member began to throb inside me. I knot begin to form at the pit of my stomach. "Do you want me to pull out" Taylor said breathless. "No" Taylor thrust got sloppier as a felt his liquid inside me.

Taylor pumped me a little more before I released on my stomach. Taylor pulled out and grabbed the towel off the ground and wiped the mess I made on my stomach up.

He fell onto the bed beside me as I catched my breathe. "That was great" I rolled over and cuddled into his naked body. "You wanna take a shower?" Taylor kissed my cheek. I got up off the bed Taylor followed me into the bathroom.

I turned the water on and let it heat up. We stepped in. I washed my body and hair. Taylor did the same. We got out of the shower and walked back in the room. Me being smart brought extra clothes because I always end up staying the night. I threw Taylor a pair of boxers and basketball shorts. I pretty much brought the same for myself.

I put my clothes on and climbed in bed under the covers. Taylor joined me and I snuggled into his chest. "I love you" Taylor leaned down and kissed me. "I love you too" Taylor wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled closer to him and fell asleep.

-------
Taylor's POV
2:00 am
I was awoken by a loud bang from downstairs and a bunch of laughs following. I looked over to see if Shawn was sleeping. He didn't seem to be disturbed by the noise. I lifted the blanket ups and slowly made my way out of bed.

I successfully got out of bed without waking Shawn up. I shut the bedroom door quietly behind me. I walked downstairs. Jj was on the ground laughing while Jack was trying to get him up. It seemed as everyone was sleeping except these two loud people.

"What the hell are y'all doing" I whispered-yelled. Jj looked at me and giggled. "I'm trying to get him in bed" Jack pulled Jj up of the ground. "Just quiet down" I said. I walked back upstairs and into the room. I softly got back in bed kissing Shawn's forehead before falling back asleep.

Jacks POV
"Come on Jj get up" I struggled to get him off the ground. "No I want to sleep here" He said hitting the spot where he sat. "What do I have to do to get you to go to bed" I groaned. "Cuddle with me" Jj said.

"Will you go to sleep?" I questioned. He nodded his head and smile. I helped him off the ground and dragged into the room where Carson had told me I could sleep. Jj ran and jumped on the bed getting under the covers. "Come cuddle" He reached his arms out to me.

I walked to the bed and climbed under the covers with him. He snuggled his face in my chest. It was the cutest sight ever. I draped my arm over his waist.

A few minutes soft snores escaped Jj's lips. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

That went from 0-100 then back to 0 real quick. I think that was the best smut I have ever wrote. It wasn't even awkward, so there some Jolinsky brewing. Don't worry I'm not gonna start writing the whole book bout them.

I can't stand when like people say the book is gonna be Shaylor then it's mostly Catthew. Like really💁

Ok I need to say one thing I can't believe Cameron made a song. Like all the boys have except Nash, Matthew, Carter, Aaron, and Hayes. Wow.

QOTD: Who should I ship Daniel with?

AOTD: I'm thinking Matthew what about y'all.

SOTD: She Bad~Cameron Dallas

QOTC:
Everything will get better I promise
~Shawn Mendes❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 407 9
intertwined tayvis moments. also posted on ao3.
9.1K 471 38
Shawn Mendes fanfiction.
47K 2K 19
in which the famous singer, Shawn Mendes, falls in love with one of his fans.
25.9K 645 18
"dont let your dreams just dream." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @ 2013 a whynotnialler fanfiction my writing does get better through the story, hang in there...