You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

645 29 2
By ShrazyMe

VeronicaStyles: Good Morning.

3,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

While the kids are still sleeping in their beds, I thought that it would be nice to come outside to play some tennis since I don't feel like working out in my home gym. The house was radio silent so I assumed that Harry was gone since he usually leaves early in the morning so you could imagine my surprise when I saw him in our golf course.

"That was intense." I mumble to myself as I turn the tennis ball machine off. "I could probably do a lap in the pool before the boys wake up."

As I turn to reach for the monitor to check in on the boys, I jump back in surprise to see Harry standing behind me.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask while looking at him wide eyed. "And why didn't you say anything?"

"You were waving that bat around pretty aggressively, I didn't want to get caught in the crossfire." Harry cheekily responds. "I've finished on the golf course so I was going to offer to make us some breakfast and check in on the boys."

"I have a green smoothie." I gesture to my drink on the chair. "Oliver refused to sleep in his nappies so you should check to see if he wet the bed."

The smile of his face falters, "I'll do that."

Silence falls between us for several moments and I'm suddenly reminded of Liam kissing me during our stay in London. I was hurt when my own friends went on dates with Harry when we split up and it would be hypocritical of me to keep this to myself.

"There's something that I need to tell you about but I didn't want to make you mad while we were in London." I bite down on my bottom lip while looking at Harry and he furrows his brow at him. "Liam made a move on me."

Harry doesn't say anything for a moment.

"I know."

"You know?" I take a small step back because I don't know how he's going to react.

"He sent me a drunken voice note the night that it happened, I kind of flipped out on him but I understand why he did it." Harry sighs while rubbing the back of his neck. "Liam has always liked you and for a period of time, Niall did too."

My eyes widen in surprise, "What?"

"When we first started hanging out, we were all fighting for your attention so I was kind of put off the idea of making the first move." He shrugs his shoulders. "I didn't want to ruin the friendship that I had with the guys but I really liked you so I went for it."

"This is so weird." I nervously laugh. "I knew that you guys were attracted to me because I was a Victoria's Secret Angel but I didn't think it was anything more than that."

"You were more than an angel." Harry tells me. "It's not often that you get to spend time with your crush and it was refreshing to see what you really like behind the cameras. You were funny, charismatic and supportive of everyone's dreams which obviously meant a lot to us because we were getting started in the music business. Nobody knew what One Direction would grow to be but you were there at almost all of our show, rocking our merch and telling everyone to come to our shows."

"You were my friends." I smile sadly. "The people that I cared about."

We're only gettin' older, baby

I roll my eyes as he starts to sing which makes him smile big.

And I've been thinkin' about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?

Harry pulls me into his arms and I can't help but smile as he sings to me.

Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you

The next few moments take us both by surprise as Harry goes in for a kiss that I happily accept. I find myself melting into his arms as our lips wrap up in passionate clinch that has us both gripping at eachother's bodies.

---

VeronicaStyles: Mother

1,300,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

The moment that I shared with Harry in our tennis court made me reminisce on life before all of this. We first met when we were both getting started out in the industry, I was more known at the time due to being a VS angel but his band had finished third in X Factor and they were attracting attention.

Our relationship was wholesome as we didn't have everything that we did now but the older that we have gotten, the more we have grown apart.

The more successful we became, the more our dreams grew and that meant that our paths in lives no longer aligned. Sacrifies needed to be made but it only seemed as if I was the one to make them as Harry decided to embark on a year long tour and it pained me to see him live out his dreams while I gave mine up to raise our children alone. 

"Veronica, look this way."

I try not to shift my body too much as I can feel my dress threatening to spill and it makes me realise how much weight I've lost in the past couple of weeks. When I first tried this dress on, it felt like a dream but now it's almost hanging off my body and I can already picture the headlines.

A frail looking Veronica Styles was spotted holding up her dress.

Harry notices the discomfort in my face so he makes his way to my side and I look up at him with a sad expression.

"I'm here." He kisses my head while wrapping his arm around my waist. "What's with the long face?"

"My dress is falling." I say through gritted teeth as I gracefully hold my dress up. "Fuck my life."

Harry helps me hold my dress up from the side while faking a laugh and I fake a smile to make our story look more realistic.

"Let go." He whispers in my ear and I do so only to sigh in relief as the dress stays secure. "I've got you, baby."

"Don't call me that." I raise a brow. "You're still on punishment."

More photographers call for us to look their way and Harry manages to keep a good grip on my dress as we pose for them. The public is unaware of the issues that we have going on in our marriage and we would like to keep it that way.

We have two children together and I want to protect them as much as we can because I know how ruthless the press can be. Keeping up appearances is tough but it's so worth it in the long run as we get to avoid all the fake stories that come with trouble in paradise.

"Thank you." I thank Harry once we are off the carpet and inside the venue. "I appreciate the help."

"I would offer you my blazer but I'd probably get kicked out for not wearing a shirt."

I roll my eyes, "I did tell you to grab something from my closet but you insisted that this was rock n roll."

"This is rock n' roll." He flashes me a smile while showing off his suit which is pretty chic. "Who needs a shirt when you've got a butterfly on your abdomen?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 7K 21
Emma Parker is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, but after a big fight, will he ever even know it?
12.5K 224 22
Is this possible that a little baby is growing inside of you and you can't get attached with her/him. That's what happened with me. I'm surrogate mot...
502K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.
70.9K 1.7K 34
Before you read this, make sure you read Love at the Forum!