My Mom Ate Hyunjin: BOOK 2๐Ÿ’•

By hyunsane

This is A SEQUEL TO THE OTHER ONE BECAUSE SOmeone wanted it. So periodt. More

Child Brings Erosion
Deja Vu๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Squirt.
Back to the Womb
Reunion!!
That Succulent Kidney
Are the dead really dead?
Outside at Last
AN

QUANDELWIDDYWHAT?

428 30 76
By hyunsane

They turned around slowly and seen a huge fairy. It began to say. "Hey guys! Quandeldinkle here! REHEEHHEHEHE." Then it lunged at them gracefully, taking a nibble of Hyunjins 6th toe.

"Quandel just wants to help." Another voice said from a distance. The two turned their head to see... JEONGIN?!

Jeongin didn't recognize the two. He scarfed up a hairball and screeched. Quandel gracefully licked the blood from where Hyunjin's 6th toe used to be.

"My apologies." He said in a scrawnchy voice. Jeongin ran over to them. Hyunjin became very gassy.

"Might want to check your pants." Jeongin told Hyunjin. "So who are you guys?"

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD HOE!" Y/N yelled, kicking Jeongin. Quandel screamed and slammed Y/N across the face.

"Don't kick my pookie dookie..." Quandel sighed...

"I don't know why you're so pissed off at me! Damn..." Jeongin grunted standing up and wiping himself down. Quandel licked Jeongin up the body to clean him, and then made out with him viciously.

"STOP!" Hyunjin yelled, still farting up a storm. Y/N started to cry. Hyunjin licked her. "Sh... it's okay kitten..."

"I guess... HOW DO WE GET OUT OF HERE?!" Y/N yelled.

"Well, we've been down here for a long time and we still don't know..." Jeongin shrugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
609K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...