🍁🔪 ChAoTiC CrEaToRs! 🔪🍁

By LordHelpMe0_0

The cover and title are only temporary as im still looking through the votes and working on the cover art. More

Welcome!!
Title contest
Corsets
Prolouge for new story in work
Google doc
Second round for Title contest
Oneshot | Geno's Prank pt. 1
Y/N needs a break
Indirect Shower thoughts part 3
Fandoms
Incorrect quotes
Winner for now : title contest
Incorrect quotes
Incorrect quotes
Personailty
Realization
Congrats???
Readers Nickname
DO NOT READ! OR GLANCE!!
Ah..
Q&A
Art of the gang cause why not?
Names
Same Account?
SHE BACK
Wattpad account names
Wattpad account
Favorite color
Logo contest
ICONIC Line Game Show
Youtube channel
Youtube channel
Idea.
Geno B-day
Happy late birthday Geno!!

Grocery Mayhem

11 0 0
By LordHelpMe0_0

[it was a beautiful day to get some groceries and M.I somehow got everyone to go]

Ada: alright, so who gonna drive?

Luna: I can do it.

Error: nah~! Have Yoko drive!

Yoko: ...if you insist. *smiles nervously*

M.I: aight!

Geno: can I drive?

Ada: can you drive?

Geno: YAS.

M.I: I suppose we can let you drive.

[it was settled that Geno drive, oh how wrong they are]

Geno: *starts the car which is a suburu whatever car you think* time to get crazy~!

Geno: *chuckles maniacally*

Ada: why am I so nervous?! *looks at M.I, Error, and Yoko for reassurance*

Yoko: I think it will be fine...I hope...*sweatdrops profusely*

Geno: hehehe~!!! *drives the car out of the driveway* time for shopping!!!

[2 minutes later]

Luna: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY! SLOW THE CAR DOWN YOU MANIC!!!

Ada: AAAAAAHHHHHH *clutches Error*

Error: GENO SLOW DOWN! WERE ON THE HIGHWAY NOT AT NASCAR!! *hold the strange hoop near the window for dear life as Ada clutches on, screaming in Vietnamese*

M.I: *closing eye while murmuring* Nam Mo a di da phat! Nam Mo a di da phat! *continues murmuring the sutra as if hanging on dear life*

Yoko: Geno! SLOW DOWN! WERE GONNA BE PULLED OVER BY THE COPS!!

Everyone beside Geno: *screaming in utter fear for their lives*

Geno: HeHEhEhEHehE!!!!!

[once in the grocery shop while looking like they been through hell itself]

Ada: it's decided! Yoko gonna drive us home...

M.I: I thought I was gonna be destroyed! Oh for love of things! I'm safe!!!!

Employee who looks eerily similar to human Undertale Papyrus: uhm, ma'am? Are you okay?

Luna: we're fine, just go do whatever you do. *crouch over on the knees, and wave the employee off*

Geno: lol~!

Error: don't lol at us! *smacks him beside the head before walked in the shop with Geno*

[Ada huffed as she drags the shaken Yoko off with her]

M.I: well, let's do some shopping then..

Luna: agreed. But don't you think that employee look like papyrus from undertale in human version?

M.I: I do not really know. Let's just shop.

~*~*~*~*~

Ada: alright, we need a fresh supplies of diary free yogurt, eggs, milk, almond milk, and gluten free bread.

Yoko: *humming* yep, also some brioche bread, dragonfruit, and......trash bags?

Ada: let's not question it, it should be over at the bakery section of the store for most of these.

[nodding, both head off]

Ada: hmm... *carefully looks I've over the different bread*

Worker: excuse me ma'am? Are you having trouble?

Ada: ah...yes I am. Do you know which........*states to see a tall green hair man with glasses and a average high man with smiles that both have a green and blue attire*

Ada: *coughs* do I seen you both before?

Worker 1: ah no! Though, that is strange to say, I'm Trey. Trey Clover and this is Blue or San.

Ada: oh...anyway— *having an internal crisis*

Ada: do you know which is the best gluten free bread, brioche bread, and some sourdough bread?

Blue (San): ah yes! Of course ma'am! After all! We do sell the bets if the BEST!

Ada: is that so?

Trey: of course. We can show you of course.

Ada: that would be nice.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yoko: hmm...I need eggs, some milks, and yogurts. *carefully putting them in before browsing for anything else they need*

Worker: I do hope everything is to your liking miss?

Yoko: hm? Oh yes I— *sees a long hair braided boy that has a red gem on the forehead, he has a sunny smile*

Yoko: ...

Worker: miss?

Yoko: *looks at badge that says Aladdin*

Yoko: ...

Aladdin: ????

Yoko: ...I'm good, thank you. I'm head off now. *quickly run away for the fruits*

[and this continued for everyone of the authors, somehow meeting a strange and a exact copy of the characters they know. All freaked out beside M.I. She knew that this grocery store that somehow was driven to was the "fandom grocery galore"]

[she planned this, except the terrifying drive]

M.I: y'all okay?

Everyone except Geno: ...

Geno: they good. Anyway, we should put these groceries in the car.

M.I: *casually flip the recyclable tote store bags and outs the grocery bags inside with Ada doing it absentmindedly* you guys can pay, we got it cover.

Cashier: the amount it $65.98.

Luna: *nod while internally freaked out that the cashier looks like Conner from assassins creed* of course, here. *pats in credit card*

Yoko: *uncosuously look to see a few employees looking kinda like from BNHA or Magi: the labyrinth of magic* ...

M.I: *enjoying their silent fangirling*

Ada: *fumbles with tying the plastic bag and putting it into the tote bag*

[once the paying was over, they quickly had Yoko drive home with Geno protesting to drive again]

————

Bonus:

Geno: I was not THAT bad!

Ada: WE ALMOST DIED AND ALMOST CRASH MULTIPLE TIMES YOU IDIOT!!!!!

Luna: *yelling from the other room* STOP YELLING! IM TALKING WITH MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW!

Error: wait...Luna has a boyfriend?

M.I: you forgot? It was in discord dummy.

————————

Sponsored by: Geno2006

Somehow supported by: Lunawolf34 , AdaLaEditorSan , zephyrerror_ , and maybe not Yoko_Yoyo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 39.2K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
161K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
92.4K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
68.5K 8.2K 22
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...