what is love?

By bubblesxoo

Alex but the nick name given quackity was kidnapped at the age as little as 5 Sebastian taught him a few thin... More

Sebastian
nightmares
first drive
first time at a mall
first blue icee
new friend
my first party
my first party part 2
please stay for us
a night alone
tears
thought it would turn out good
late night tea
suspect
missing
cops and robers
memories and tell
drinking and tell
relaxed

avoid

48 3 1
By bubblesxoo

A/N for now on anything in this () means what there thinking :)

quackitys pov

i looked at him as he looked at me he placed his lips onto mine they where soft like a baby's blanket i didn't know much about kissing but it felt nice and i kinda liked it i looked into his chocolate brown eyes as we let go i never thought that i would be kissing sapnap but i don't regret it.

i jolted up a drip of sweat coming off my forehead (what the fuck was that?) i looked behind me to see a sleeping sapnap i got up and dashed to the bathroom i store at my face and pulled my raven hair with my hands (what the fuck what the fuck!) i yelled in my head i didn't understand why i felt this way

i grabbed my towel it was blue and a little damp because i used it earlier to wash my face before bed i watered the towel and held the towel with two hands and placed it on my face and washed my face like i was sonic my heart beating i looked at my face in the mirror i felt disgusted i could have a dream like that i hit my head with my hand and tried to forget about it.

i turned off the bathroom light as i left the bathroom this time going to sleep in my bed i plopped on my bed and store at the ceiling i tried to think of something other then sapnap (what would Karl say if he knew about this dream) i said in my head as tear fell down my face (there going to hate me!) i yelled in my head as more tears came out my eyes.

i cried myself to sleep the sound of the night going into my ears "quackity" i herd a faint voice call they voice walked closer as i felt a tap on my shoulder "i know you like my boyfriend.. don't touch my boyfriend!" he yelled at me like a child's mom when they broke a vase tears fell down my face "I'm sorry i didn't mean to Karl! i.." i said talking faster then my vocals could handle i cried harder as i woke up from my dream more like nightmare

i curled up in a ball on my bed holding my knees like there was no tomorrow "I'm sorry Karl..." i said my voice very quiet almost mumbling i fell back asleep and woke up to the sound of Sapnap "q wake upp" he said as he shook my shoulders my eyes were droopy as i looked at him "why did u leave are you okay?" he asked talking about me leaving there bed "I'm okay" i said blunt with no emotion

"oh okay.." he said as i turned back around away from him "not in the mood to eat?" he asked "no" i said brutally "ok.. feel better" he said as he walked away a tear ran down my face i knew i was hungry i only ate 3 bites of my pancake yesterday i would have finished but i became not hungry from the incident.

i layed in my hot bad, (i need a shower)i sighed as i got up and walked to my closet i looked and saw a oversized shirt and purple boxers. i grabbed those clothing as well as some socks and walked into the bathroom i could hear Karl and sapnap laughing i missed hanging out with them but i had to.

i turned the water on and took off my clothes and got in. my mind circled with thoughts i sat on the ground and put my knees up like a child and sat as the water ran on my hair the water stung my eyes as they turned red i looked like i just smoked a blunt.

the water was warm i took a wash clothe and washed my body with the nice smells of body wash i smelled like a fresh coconut it smelled amazing i was chilling at the floor of the shower till i herd a knock (whos that?) my brain asked as they answered??

"quackity are you okay? u been in there for a while" Karl said i could tell by his voice it was him

"yeah" i said bluntly

"okay.." he said, i could feel him walk away

after about 20 more minutes i was finished with my shower i was dressed as i walked out the bathroom turning off the light in the making

i walked out going back to my room but was stoped by karl. I looked up at him his gray eyes beaming at me "quackity are you okay?" he asked as i tried to look away "yeah" i said as i tried to walk away "whats wrong u been avoiding us?" he pleaded trying to get it out of me "I'm fine!" i snapped as a tear fell down my face.

he looked at me like i was a ghost "sorry.." he said he spoke once again saying "i just wanted to make sure you were okay" he said "i just don't wanna ruin anything.." i said as more tears fell he hugged me tightly (i missed this) "what are u taking about?" he asked "nothing.. I'm sorry" i said again then said again and again "i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry!!" i yelled quietly

"quackity!" Karl said putting his hands on my shoulders i put my head in his chest "whats wrong?" he asked softly "nothing.." i said "I'm sorry.. i was overreacting" i said as a fake smile appeared on my face as i again looked up at him.

sapnap ran over to us and looked at us and said the following "feeling better?" he asked as i left the hug and looked at him "yeah." i said and smiled "thats good" he said as he hugged me this hug felt different the feeling was weird and i couldn't but my finger on it but it felt weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 790 43
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!!!! ⚠️NO NSFW CONTENT!⚠️ Alexis is heartbroken, insecure, and unstable. Karl is anxious, caring, and indecisive. Sapnap is st...
8K 356 21
Wilbur knew he had to marry her. He had known he had to marry her since he married himself off at the age of nine. He knew he was to be by her side a...
3.9K 94 25
A love story filled with a lot of angst. Towards the end of the story you can choose to either be with Karl or Quackity. The choice is yours :) Tysm...
14.4K 399 12
In which whenever Revivebur gets bored he goes and smokes underneath the Las Nevadas sign until Quackity comes over to tell him to leave. Fluff, hur...