๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐–๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹...

By dollmiya

so, you're in love with her? HAIKYUU BOYS / FEMALE READER extended summary inside More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜…
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ธ?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ & ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ถ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฝ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ. ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐˜‚
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—น
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐˜‚
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต. ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐˜‚'๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ. ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ณ

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜‚

3.7K 185 163
By dollmiya

apologies if theres grammar mistakes 🥹
it was kinda hard to concentrate bc my brother
was singing imagine dragons in the shower 💀

dont cancel me

♡̶ ♡̶ ♡̶

osamu's leg brushes against yours under the table. a warning for what was to come, or perhaps a signal. maybe it was an attempt at comforting you, trying to soothe the worried scrunch between your brows. you could hear your heart beating out of your chest, the watch around your wrist felt tight and heavy, suffocating you with this niggling sense of guilt. you tried to wave it off, but it lingered.

nonetheless. it was time.

you clear your throat, and just then tsumu's eyes lock with yours, a subtle nod that he sends your way before his face entirely shifts. he looked a bit mean now, a certain glint in his eye that had you nibbling on your bottom lip and biting back a shallow sigh.

"ya know, miss keiko," the blond starts, prodding idly at his food. at this, she expectantly looks up, a curious smile on her colored lips. "yer daughter's nice and all, but..."

you can tell that a few pairs of eyes have now fallen on you, and you vaguely wonder if they notice the way your nose twitches or the quiver of your lips as you gingerly chew on your food. "but...?" you hear your mom offer a nervous laugh, pulling more information out of him.

"but she's just, ah," he shakes his head a little, and there's almost this look of guilt that crosses his gaze. "just so quiet, ya know? can never have a real conversation with her."

"oh." keiko blinks. the man beside her has a darkened scowl settling over his features, fork stiff in his hand as he side-eyes his son. "atsumu."

atsumu brushes the warning off- maybe he didn't even hear it.

"well," you suddenly perk up, a hesitant anger bunching between your brows. shit, you were really gonna go through with this, huh? but you didn't wanna hurt tsumu's feel-!

"i think atsumu's just a bit too loud. you can never even start a conversation with him because he's always yelling." you finish with a forced huff. beside you, osamu brings a hand up to prop his head on, but his fingers barely hide the smile that teases at his lips.

"yeah?" atsumu tilts his head, feigning interest. he hums, "ya know, i always tried to be nicer to you just cuz my dad's fucking yer mom and whatnot-"

"atsumu!" his father fumes, fists clenched atop the table as you blink owlishly, gauging your mother's startled expression as atsumu raises his voice a little.

"but it's really fuckin' tiring when ya gotta deal with a bitch like you. you really got nothing going for ya, ya know? no hobby, no friends... not even a damn voice!" he finishes with a derisive laugh, and you furiously blink back the blurriness that begins to form over your wide eyes. osamu's hand hesitantly rests over your thigh under the table, his eyes peering with subdued worry at your side-profile. damn, he doesn't mean it, he's just being all mean in order to sell the show. and now, you have to make sure that the deal is sealed.

"i can't help but feel a lil bad for y-"

"you've got barely anything going for you either, tsumu." you counter, forcing your voice to raise by a pitch. "you've got no girlfriend- and you're always such a jerk just because you're not half-bad at volleyball. all you've got is your brother, but even then, i bet he's tired of you, too."

"wha-"

"and," you say despite wanting to, turning over to the grey-haired twin seated beside you, conveying a silent message of 'im so sorry' before going ham on him, too.
(no pun intended.) "and samu's not really any better, i suppose. he's not as loud as you, tsumu, but he's still mean and he eats way too much-"

"-YER FAT-SHAMING MY BROTHER⁉️"

"MAYBE I AM‼️"

atsumu blinks. osamu blinks. your shared parents exhange wide-eyed glances with one another, not entirely sure what to say at your sudden outburst. but they said nothing, because you hardly talked to begin with, and besides, tsumu was the one who started the fight.

the three of you stifle laughter, and you wipe your eyes to briefly cover your face before continuing. "a-and, i mean, can you really blame me? look at your plate, tsumu!" you demand, and he does as you say, glancing down to his stuffed plate incredulously. "now look at mine!" again, he obeys, and yours looks similar to his.

"now look at samu's!!!"

samu's was empty, not a scrap on the white glass.
he really ate, and left no crumbs.

"oh shit." tsumu mutters, "yer right... but that's got nothing to do with this!!!"

"yes it does!!" you say, watching the way samu was eyeing up your food before his amused gaze met yours. "mister miya," you suddenly call, and he looks to you.

"with all due respect, your son sucks!"

"which one?" he calmly states with an agreeing nod.

"dad, c'mon!" tsumu shakes his head.

you open your mouth before closing it, trying to decide on which brother was worse. truthfully, you liked both of them equally and could never provide a solid answer to that question.

"well, both of them."

you aggressively fight back the smile that persistently edges at your lips, choosing to focus on your food again as you shovel lasagna into your mouth. you looked strange; all mad and furious with your dinner, but osamu kind of bites on his lip to stifle a grin because he thinks you look stupidly cute. tsumu just can't deal with the silence, though, because he was desperate to sell this thing.

"well, ya know what! you'll never be ma sister! yer too girly and- and... stupid! if i have to live under the same roof as someone as dumb as you, i'll puke!!"

"well i don't wanna be your sister, either! you're big and stupid and mean! and you STINK!"

"oh, shit," osamu gapes, and then you turn over to him once more, patting his thigh gently under the table. your face might've looked serious but your touch was sweet and gentle- you didn't want them to think you actually meant it.

"and you...! samu, you're always leaving a mess of wrappers and your tummy is always growling so loud-! if we have to be siblings i might just die of starvation cuz God knows once you settle in you'll eat the pantry dry!"

his greyish hues widen. "oh really?" he says, and you nod. "well if ya become my sister, i might just freakin' eat you! so watch ya back, princess, cuz when i get hungry there's no stoppin' me!" osamu says with folded arms before rising from his chair with a huff. "i'm outta here." and then tsumu's following after him all the way to the door with grumbles and gripes under their breath.

"and don't come back!!" you call after them, but even to your own ears it sounds half-assed and flimsy. the door slams behind the twins, mister miya furiously apologizing as one last shout echoes through the apartment.

"thanks for the stupid food!!"

you scurry off to your bedroom while the adults are distracted and close the door, exhaling a puff of relief just as a ding sounds from your phone.

miya twins
today

tsumu
damn! calling samu fat!

tsumu
that was brilliant yn

samu 🍙
you went too easy on tsumu

yn
you guys grilled me back there 🥹

tsumu
u know we didnt mean it

tsumu
it was just all a part of my genius plan

samu 🍙
nah that shit blows

samu 🍙
i wont be surprised if it failed and
we both get grounded bc of ur stupid ass

yn
im sorry for calling u fat samu

samu 🍙
fine

samu 🍙
just tell me what my dad
and yr mom are saying

samu 🍙
we're waiting in the car for
him to come back lmao

tsumu
he's gonna spank us 💀💀

yn
ur dads just apologizing alot lol

yn
i think im in trouble too

samu 🍙
its tsumu's fault smh 🤦‍♂️

tsumu
YOU WENT ALONG WITH IT

samu 🍙
if it didn't work im disowning you 😐

♡̶ ♡̶ ♡̶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 15.1K 35
ใ€Š requests are closed ใ€‹ EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
37K 1.3K 22
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "she'll love me!" completed. fluff. slow-burn. half-chatfic. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
110K 2.6K 32
๐ŸŒŠ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐•š๐•œ๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•ช โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃโ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐••_๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿฆ. ๐ŸŒŠ . ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ...
1.1K 74 19
Akaashi Keiji, a Junior University student with lots of problems, finally finds someone whom he will soon fall in love with. Someone that loves him m...