Over Again

By solarcas

"So we have met, again." More

Over Again
Chapter 1 - Plea
Chapter 2 - Concert
Chapter 3 - First Meeting
Chapter 4 - Hiding
Chapter 5 - Yes
Chapter 6 - Flashbacks
Chapter 7 - Game
Chapter 8 - Plan: Harry
Chapter 9 - Revenge?
Chapter 10 - Lazy
Chapter 11 - Weird
Chapter 12 - Anna
Chapter 13 - Walk
Chapter 14 - Annoyed
Chapter 15 - Day with sis
Chapter 16 - The Party
Chapter 17 - Why?
Chapter 18 - More confusion
Chapter 19 - More and more confusion
Chapter 20 - ".. car.. hospital.."
Chapter 21 - Another accident
Chapter 23 - Awake
Chapter 24 - "We're over."
Chapter 25 - Bradford
Chapter 26 - The Two Sides
Chapter 27 - Choose
Chapter 28 - Decision
Chapter 29 - 12AM
Chapter 30 - Cheshire
♡ ♡ ♡

Chapter 22 - Give up?

8.3K 135 18
By solarcas

A/N: I put author's note at the end, but whatever. One Way or Another is wonderful. They said it's the Directioners' theme song for the boys. Yeah, I think it is.

And, enjoy the GIF for the chapter! Harry Styles being a cupcake but in jail. And the man behind him looks like he's gonna kick our poor Hazza. (I think it's Zayn) Kidding.

Watch the video at the side for those who haven't seen it yet. ;)

Oh, by the way. Would you rather spend a whole day with Cupcake Harry or Dark Harry? I saw that question on facebook and I'm like, "WHY DID YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE"

Enough of my moment, here's Chapter 22. Hope you'll like it. :) And thank yooou guys for reading my story and voting and leaving comments. But I need more comments. I love your comments!  Ok bye.

 "I'll close my eyes, then I won't see 

The love you don't feel when you're holding me 

Morning will come and I'll do what's right 

Just give me till then to give up this fight 

And I will give up this fight"

"I'll drive you home."

I sighed. I stood up, went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. Wow, who is this gorgeous goddess I'm looking at? Oh, it's me.

In my imagination.

My hair's a mess. My eyes are red and puffy. I cried and, well, I haven't slept in the past hours and it's now eleven pm. I can't sleep because one thing is haunting me. What if Zayn won't wake up? What if I slept, and when I wake up I'll see the boys and girls crying and they will tell me that he's gone? Zayn is critically injured by a hit-and-run car.  I don't want another person important to me die in another freaking car accident. 'History repeats itself.'? No. Not this time. Not ever.

"Zara?" Harry knocked on the door. I washed my face with cold water and wiped it  with my handkerchief. I opened the door and went out while Harry went in the bathroom. I got my bag, put my phone inside and combed my hair. I gave Zayn a peck on the lips and I smiled. "I'll be back tomorrow."

~

Harry's POV

"Zara, that's enough."

"No."

Here I am, with a normally sweet, loving, smiling, but now drunk and stubborn Zara Ainsworth. She's drinking, for some reason. Ok fine, I gave her something to drink because she said she wanted an alcoholic beverage. And I was so stupid to do that.

Maybe she is too depressed about what happened to Zayn and she just wanna rip the face of whoever did that to him.

I sighed, "Zara. Enough."

"No, I said. Can't you get that?" She took the alcohol away before I can and hugged it.

"I won't drive you to the hospital tomorrow to see Zayn."

She still managed rolled her eyes. "I can drive myself. Thanks."

"I hope you can drive properly with your hungover." I rolled my eyes back.

"You know what, Harry?" She slammed the bottle at the table and stood up. "You.." She pointed at me. "Don't know what.. I.." She pointed at herself. "am going through right now. So shut up and leave me here. I don't need you to stop me from.." I cut her off. And I did it once again.

Oh god.

I slammed her against the wall and slammed my lips to hers. I kissed her passionately. She just stood there, but later she kissed back. Which was surprising, because I thought she'll slap me again.I felt the sparks and butterflies flying happily in my stomach. I let my tongue slide on her lower lip, asking for entrance, which she, again, surprisingly granted. I tasted the alcohol, but I don't care. I deepened the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to me. We broke apart slowly and I felt myself smiling like I just won a lottery. I opened my eyes and I looked into hers.

"Stop you from?" I smirked.

Zara was panting but she ran away from me. I stood there in confusion but followed her immediately. I went upstairs and saw the bathroom door and light open. Then I saw her vomiting on the sink. 

"Zara?!" I rushed to her side and rubbed her back. We stayed there for 5 minutes. She would stop and stay at her place, but 1 minute later, she'll vomit again. She had the inability to remain standing so I helped her. Once she was done, I helped her walk to my room so she can sleep there. Maybe I'll just sleep on the floor.

"Look, a firefly." She said randomly and pointed.

"Uh.. That's the lamp." I said and chuckled. Zara said nothing and I let her lie down the bed. But she grabbed my arm, her eyes closed and said "Sleep with me."

My eyes widened. Shall I sleep with her? She's drunk, Harry. 

"Sure." I said and smiled. I saw a smile crept up her face. She's drunk, Harry.

Okay, Okay. She's drunk. But I love the effect of alcohol on her. Oh my god, Harry. What are you thinking about? I mentally slapped myself. I lay down next to her. She rested her head on my chest and I slowly wrapped my arms around her, the other hand stroking her hair.

I wish we could stay like this.

We were silent for a few minutes. And I was remembering the feeling of her soft lips on mine. And I suddenly sang.

 "I never had the words to say

But now I'm asking you to stay

For a little while inside my arms"

 I sang the line from 'More Than This' and Zara remained silent. It just fitted on my situation right now, because I know that tomorrow she won't remember a thing, and this will never happen again. Her eyes still closed, leaving me not sure if she's asleep or still awake. I looked at the ceiling.

"And as you close your eyes tonight

I pray that you will see the light

That's shining from the stars above

I say..

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight

I just won't feel right

'Cause I can love you more than this."

"Harry.." I was interrupted by her voice.

"Yes?" I asked.

"How do you love someone?"

I looked back at her. Her eyes still closed. I was surprised she asked me that even she's drunk. But I smiled and replied. "Well.. There is this girl. I fancied her the first time I laid my eyes on her. But then she got in a relationship with.. someone else." I muttered the last two words.

"Mhm." She replied.

I sighed and continued. "It's so.. complicated. I have a girlfriend, yet I'm loving someone else. Whatever I do, I think.." I gulped. "I think she doesn't see or feel what I feel for her. She is passionately in love with someone else. Or even if she knew my feelings for her, maybe she doesn't care. I think I don't have a chance. Even just a little bit. People say they're the perfect couple. I just smile and pretend it's okay, when it actually breaks my heart. The way they look at each other. The way he holds him and tells the world she is his. The way they hold hands down the street. The way they kiss. They are happy in their relationship. I'm not. Not that I hate my girlfriend, Anna, but I realized I don't love her since I met the girl I really loved. But It's too late." I felt a pang on my chest while telling her my story, and her not knowing she is the one I'm in love with.

"Zara?" I asked.

No reply. 

"You know the girl I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with?"

Still no reply. I chuckled, "I guess you're asleep, but I'm going to tell you that.."

I sighed.

"I love you. But love is like a battlefield, and I guess I need to give up."

~

I bet you're like.. 'What? Another author's note at the end?' Haha. AAAAAAAH. ♥ I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. If there are any typo errors, don't mind it. I didn't proofread. Sorry. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like