๐–๐„๐€๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’ ยน / ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๏ฟฝ...

Par i5uckers_00

โ™ซ๏ธŽ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ, ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น... Plus

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐”ธ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•ค & โ„š๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค
๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•ค
๐”ผ๐•๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•™๐•’๐•๐•
๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ 1
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•ช๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐••
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•†๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ธ๐•—๐•—๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ
๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•–๐•”๐•œ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐•Š๐•ž๐•–๐•๐•๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•‹๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ
๐”พ๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••
๐•†๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ช โ„™๐•–๐• ๐•ก๐•๐•–
โ„๐• ๐•ž๐•–โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
I'm baaaack
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•
๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”น๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••
๐”น๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐••
๐”ป๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•’๐•š๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค
๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•„๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•€๐•ž๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ "๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?"
๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•ค ๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ก

๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•“๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”น๐•–๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•ฃ

583 17 0
Par i5uckers_00

♡︎♡︎♡︎
༒︎ G͟i͟l͟b͟e͟r͟t͟ R͟e͟s͟i͟d͟e͟n͟c͟e͟ ༒︎

"I just don't know why you want to bring chili to a potluck. Everybody brings chili." Damon told Elena as they were cooking, with me besides them doing nothing, but eating, before Alaric enters. "Hey, Ric."

"What's up?"

"What time do you want to go to the Lockwood party?" Elena asked him.

"Ah. Those founders parties aren't really my thing." Alaric told her.

"Obviously" I rolled my eyes, while laughing with Damon.

"And guess who's still here?" Alaric sarcastically said.

"The legend, the myth, the badass of them all, Eliana Marshall" I smirked at him, while changing my voice.

"Show up, there's going to be nine other people that brought chili." Damon sarcastically told him.

"It's an old family recipe, okay?" Elena said.

"Yeah! I know. I knew your old family. They made sucky chili." He looks at her and smiles, while she's laughing.

"Ooh aren't you two super cute?" I told them with an ow voice.

"Why are you here, exactly?" Alaric asked Damon.

"She knows." Damon answered him.

"He thinks I'm going to break. I'm not going to break. I am just going to keep making chili, pretend like I didn't just spend the entire summer looking for someone who didn't want to be found." Elena told Alaric.

"She's in denial." Damon said.

"Let the poor girl alone" I said, as Elena whispered to Damon.

"Okay, I'm not dealing with you two flirting with each other, is gross to watch" I told them, with a disgusted face.

"We're not flirting" Elena said.

"Clearly" I sarcastically said.

"For once I'm with muppet in this one" Alaric said, as I sent him a confused look.

"Muppet?? My name is Eliana"

"Don't care" He said, as rolled my eyes at his attitude "And plus muppet suit you better, cause your a annoying person"

"You should see yourself twonk" I smirked at him.

"Twonk?"

"Yep, it means a stupid person, suit you just fine"

"Nice nickname, twonk" Damon said, as we laughed together, along with Elena

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I'm hungry Elena" I complained, as I rolled in the ground so dramatically.

"So dramatic Eli" She rolled her eyes at me laughing, before we heard someone ringing the bell, as Elena opens the door. It was a blonde girl, and I'm not going to lie she's so hot, suddenly I noticed her holding a bowl of food in her hands.

"I come bearing gifts!" She said with a cheerful voice.

"Please say that's not chili..." Before that Elena could finish her sentence another brunette girl appears and she was hot as well. "Bonnie!"

"I'm back!" She said as they embrace each other.

"Finally some food" I run up to them, with a big smile, interrupting them.

"Uuuh, who are you?" The blonde girl, asked me with an attitude.

"Eliana Marshall, who are you?" I asked her, with the same attitude.

"Caroline Forbes" She proudly said

"Not a bad name" I smirked at her, before turning to the brunette "And you, bea?"

"Bonnie Bennett" She shyly responded.

"Oh, you guys do have beautiful names" I smiled at them.

"What are you?" Bonnie asked me, with a suspeches look.

"What do you mean?" I confusedly asked her.

"I can sense that you're not a human" She started "I can feel a strange yet a powerful feeling coming from you"

"Oh, so it's like normal to ask random people what they are?" I sarcastically asked her, as they all waiting for an answer "I'm a were-witch"

"A were- what?" Caroline said with a confused look and tone.

"A werewolf and a witch" I proudly informed them.

"Like the Klaus" The blonde girl said again.

"Ew, don't compare me to him" I disgustedly told her "And plus he's a vampire and a werewolf, me on the other hand is a werewolf and a witch. Can you see the difference, blonde girl?"

"Oh, sorry " She apologized.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"The problem with my dad's normal side of the family is normal made for a really boring summer." Bonnie said, as me and her, Caroline and Elena are talking in the kitchen.

"After the last few days, I would kill for a normal family." Caroline said, as she helps Elena decant the Chili in a casserole. "Since when did you learn how to cook?" She asked Elena.

"Damon helped a little." Elena answered her.

"Damon's helping you cook now?" Bonnie asked her so confused and shocked.

"Both of you stop judging. He's just trying to be a good..." Before she could finish her sentence, something happened to her off "ow!"

"Ahh! Did I splash you?" Caroline asked her.

I moved closer to her, asking her with a concern face "You good?"

"No, no, my necklace." She pulls the pendant of the necklace off her skin. Her skin has a burn mark where the pendant touched her skin.

"Oh god" I surprisedly said.

"It burned me." She removes the necklace and holds it by the chain.

"Maybe it's a sign you shouldn't be wearing it." Caroline started.

"Caroline..." Bonnie eyed her.

"What, I'm just saying. If you're going to be "cooking" without Stefan."

"Uuh, would you shut up blondie, it's not the time for that" I told her, as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Let me see it." Bonnie suggested, as Elena holds it out while Bonnie looks at the pendant. Bonnie looks at the necklace and touches it but there's a zap and sparks fly out of it, as Elena drops they shared a look at each other.

"That couldn't be good, right?" I said, breaking the weird tentation.

"Duh" Caroline responded, as I rolled my eyes at her.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎L͟o͟c͟k͟w͟o͟o͟d͟ M͟an͟s͟i͟o͟n͟༒︎

The lawns of the mansion are filled with people sitting at tables at the party. Me, Elena and Caroline are sitting apart from the party on a bench, before that Bonnie joins us with her grimoire.

"I have an identification spell that might be able to tell me what magic affected the necklace." She informed us, as Elena gives her her necklace.

"Bonnie, if you need any help, I'm here" I smiled at her.

"Thanks" She smiled softly at me.
"So it's going to take a while, so tell me if anyone's coming, okay?"

"So you're not, like, switching Salvatores, are you?" Caroline asked Elena out of blue.

"What?" Elena was taking by surprise.

"Caroline..." Bonnie started, before getting cut by Caroline again.

"Stay focused."

"It's always the blonde girls" I rolled my eyes at her attitude.

"No one asked for your opinion wolf girl"

"You don't wanna miss with me blondie, trust me" I harshly told her, before she turned her attention to Elena again.

"As your friend who worries for you daily, what is the deal with you and Damon?" Caroline asked her again.

"There is no deal. He's been just as focused on finding Stefan as I have." Elena answered her.

"Yeah, but that doesn't make him any less Damon. If my own father, who I love dearly, can't change me. No one's changing Damon. Not even you." Caroline told her.

"Don't talk about my best friend like that in front of me" I was so done with her, I could kill her right now, and no one can do anything about it, but I stopped myself, cause she's Elena's friend, and Damon cares about her, so, I didn't kill her, unfortunately.

"Oh, so Damon does have a best friend" She sarcastically said "Shocker"

"If I stay here any more minute, I won't be able to control myself anymore from killing you blondie" With that I stormed outside.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

From the day I stepped into Mystic Falls, my only goal was to find anything related to my real parents, but I kinda forgot that, seeing how I get involved into this Hybrid mess, and this doppelganger thing, I don't know, but seeing my best friend again made me kinda feel happy again, and I love him, I know that he's not a good guy, and that no one could change him, I don't care. Damon was always there for me, when I needed him, and also when I didn't. Stefan too, so I have to save him, and that's my new goal.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎S͟a͟l͟v͟a͟t͟o͟r͟e͟ B͟o͟a͟r͟d͟i͟n͟g͟ H͟o͟u͟s͟e͟༒︎

Damon opens the front door, with me beside him, to our surprise Elena was there, but I feel a weird feeling towards her.

"I'll accept written apologies only." Damon told her, as she smiles.

"Hey Elena" I said, with a tired voice.

"Are you two lovebirds fighting already?" She said.

"Katy" I happily run towards her, hugging her.

"Oh hey there, little Eliana" She hugged me as well.

"Katherine. Wonderful." Damon rolled his eyes "What do you want?"

"I'm just a girl looking for a partner in crime, but I guess I have two now. Feel like hitting the road? Getting the hell out of dodge?" She asked us.

"I mean, how could I say no to you" I smirked at her.

"Why not? Walls are starting to close in on me around here. Where are we going?" Damon asked her.

"Away from here. That's all I'm going to give you for right now. But believe me...it's good." She dangles Elena's necklace in front of us.

"Wait..." I started, while Katherine smirk at me.

"After thinking, Eliana your not going" Damon told me.

"What noo" I yelled like a child "Why?"

"You have to stay with Elena, someone need to keep an eye on her" He told me, as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not her babysitter" I crossed my arms at my chest, but Damon doesn't seem to care about what I just said "Fine"

"No fun Damon" Katherine rolled her eyes at him as well.

...

♡︎ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡︎

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

58.9K 1.6K 43
Zoey Richardson A treasured social elite or a criminal Cleopatra? A cunning young woman or simply a lucky naive girl? Widower or murderess? Traito...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Par Ebru

Roman pour Adolescents

16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
38.6K 627 18
in which beacon hills queen bee is falling for the cocky beta. "your a sight for sore eyes." โ€ข "you belong to me princess." โ€ข "I'll never...