Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 36

3.9K 93 77
By Darkdecade97

Haven: Lionheart's Office

Qrow alongside Team CFVY and the Servants reached Lionheart's office as Jeanne was going to knock, Qrow just kicked the door open as Lionheart got surprised by it.

Jeanne: Was that necessary?

Qrow: Yes.

Lionheart: Qrow! My goodness, what on earth are you doing here?!

Qrow: We're here to have a chat Leo, I take it you heard about the leak from Ironwood?

Lionheart: Yes I have, to think you and Ozpin didnt inform me about this.

Qrow: We had reason not to.

As Lionheart looks at the Servants.

Lionheart: I take it these people are those Servants that Ironwood has mentioned?

Qrow: Yes and we are here on a mission to look for any of Salem's agents. We were able to eliminate Three of them back in Vale but we let Cinder go to send Salem a message.

Lionheart: I see.

Just then Qrow got a call from his scroll.

Da Vinci: Qrow we have good news and bad news.

Qrow: Tell me the Bad news first.

Da Vinci: Uh sure, Raven Brawnen is the Spring Maiden.

Qrow spits out his drink from his 11th new flask as he was shocked by what he just heard.

Da Vinci: What do you mean Raven is the Spring Maiden?!

Lionheart was shocked on what Qrow said, he will have to inform Salem after this.

Da Vinci: Don't worry about it Qrow, the Red Faction was able to capture Raven. She may be critically injured but don't worry Nightingale can fix her up. She is already being transported to Beacon. Goodwitch will meet them there.

Qrow sighs in relief.

Qrow: Good, I'll contact Ozpin and inform him of the situation.

Da Vinci: No need for that, Sherlock has already informed Ozpin.

Qrow: Copy.

As Qrow ended the call.

Lionheart: So what do we do about Raven?

Qrow: Don't worry about it, a Team of Servants captured her and are bringing her to Beacon.

Lionheart: I see.

Qrow: Now then, on to business.

As Qrow shows Lionheart a bunch of files about his dealings with Salem.

Lionheart: Qrow what is this?

Qrow: Oh you know just evidence....about your dealing with Salem.

Lionheart: Sa-Salem?! Qrow you must be out of your mind I'm not working for Salem!

Qrow: The evidence says otherwise.

Lionheart: How were you able to even acquire this.

Marie: Easy, we hacked into Cinder's Scroll and found information about Salem's Agents and her plans.

Jeanne (Alter): And from what we found you were a part of that lists.

Edmond: Also the fact that Cinder and her lackeys were posing as Haven Students, it begs the question on how were they able to slip past Ozpin and that idiotic headmistress.

Qrow: And It's obvious how they were able to do that.

As Qrow, CFVY, and the Servants all look at Lionheart. He was about to make a break for it but was stopped by Edmond and Gilles (Saber)

Edmond: Coco, you and your Team help us restrain him.

Coco nods as she gestures her Team to restrain Lionheart. Then suddenly Fox senses another presence in the room due to their Aura.

Fox: Look out!

Just then from out of nowhere a unknown figure appeared and began to attack Lionheart, luckily d'Eon was able to block his strike as Gilles (Caster) fires a projectile at the figure. They looked and the figure reveals himself.

Qrow: Tyrian Callows.

Tyrian: Oh, you know who I am? Hihihihi.

Qrow: You were supposed to be dead.

Tyrian: Well, I am not dead am I and I didnt come alone.

As another figure appears behind them.

Qrow: Tch, hey kid take some of the Servants and make sure Lionheart comes out of here alive. Got it?

Coco: Got it.

Qrow: Good.

As Qrow readies his weapon while some of the Servants left the office. Tyrian tries to stop them but a fire blast prevent him from doing it. He looks and sees two Servants cornering him.

Jeanne (Alter): I wouldnt do that if I were you.

Gilles (Caster): Your opponent is us.

Tyrian laughs as he charges at the two Servants. Jeanne (Alter) charges at Tyrian with her Flag pole as they clash. Then Gilles (Caster) fires Magical projectiles at Tyrian as he dodges them. Then Gilles (Caster) summons a bunch of tentacles that grabs Tyrian and smacks him around like a rag doll as the tentacles throw Tyrian towards Jeanne (Alter) as she slashes at him with her Flag pole as Tyrian gets sent back.

Jeanne (Alter): This is going to be fun.

While with Hazel he is facing off Qrow and Three Servants.

All of them engage Hazel as Napoleon fires rounds straight towards Hazel as he dodges. Then Qrow and Bradamate charges at Hazel and deliver strikes as Qrow transforms his Sword to it's Scythe form as Bradamante charges her strikes which pushes Hazel back. Then out of nowhere Madricardo charges at Hazel with his horse as it bashes him to a wall, then Napoleon shoots him with his Cannon.

They look at the wall and see Hazel is still not knocked out. He screams as he places Dust Crystals in his body as he stabs it, veins can be seen all around his body as he screams at the group and charges at them.

Tyrian is now outside Haven Academy as Jeanne (Alter) sends fire attacks towards him as Tyrian has some burns. He breathes heavily as he realizes he really underestimated these Servants. Just then spikes appear out of nowhere and headed straight towards him, he dodges a few while one was able to pierce his stomach as he screams.

Tyrian: AAAAAHHHHHGGGHHHHH!!!

Then he was hit with Magical projectiles as he gets sent flying than some other projectiles appeared as they hit him. As Jeanne (Alter) and Gilles (Caster) appears as Jeanne (Alter) charges at Tyrian with her Sword as he tries to defend himself but fails as Jeanne (Alter) slices his tail off. As Tyrian screams in pain. Then she does a hand gesture as Tyrian is covered in flames as Jeanne (Alter) kicks him away.

Meanwhile Team CFVY and some of the Servants are heading to the Aircraft but a Ball of flame prevented them from doing it, they look up and see a familiar face.

Astolfo: It's her!

Coco: And she still thinks she can take on a Servant.

Marie: Coco have your team stay behind us.

As Cinder lands in the ground. As they look at her arms which are now Grimm.

Gilles (Saber): Salem (Caster) must've did a number at her.

Edmond: Indeed.

Phantom: She didnt show any mercy.

Jeanne: You have no business here.

Cinder: Oh I do, after what you all did to me, Salem gave me the power of the Grimm. So I won't underestimate you and I am not the same person you all defeated back at Beacon!

As Cinder charges her Maiden and Grimm power and speeds towards them. As Jeanne, Astolfo, and Gilles (Saber) block her attack

Gilles (Saber): Go! We will deal with her.

Coco nods as the rest of them head to the Aircraft, Cinder tries to stop them but Astolfo summons Hippogriff as they attack her she dodges as she gets hit with an attack from Jeanne. They then surround Cinder, as they all charge towards her.

Meanwhile with Hazel, the Servants are giving him a hard time as he expected his Semblance to work as his nullifies pain, but the Servants were to storng for him as Bradamante does another charge attacks that sends him back despite Hazel blocking it. Then Mandricardo throws his shield at him while Napoleon fires gatling rounds at him as he gets hit multiple times, he kneels in the ground and is breathing heavily.

Napoleon: You know from what Ozpin told us your Semblance nullifies pain. Let's put it to the test shall we.

As Napoleon begun changing his Noble Phantasm.

Napoleon: O people...make your appeal.

As Napoleon raises his Cannon upwards as it transforms into a bigger Cannon.

Napoleon: Nothing is impossible.

He then aims in at Hazel. Hazel realizes he's in trouble.

Napoleon: Why? Because I am here!

As the Cannon charges.

Napoleon: Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile

As a Rainbow blast of energy fires from his Cannon as it went straight towards Hazel. He tries getting away from it and fails as an explosion occurs destroying half of Haven Academy.

In the fight with Cinder, Jeanne, Astolfo, and Gilles (Saber) are giving her a hard time as their strikes are fast and Cinder can't find an opening. Just then they heard an explosion and see Hazel flying out of it with both of his arms gone and has multiple burns.

Yatsu: They just destroyed half of Haven Academy in one blast.

Velvet: Yeah...good thing we werent near that.

Lionheart looks at the Servants in fear, thinking that he would be in their positions and is scared shitless.

Then Tyrian gets sent flying as Jeanne (Alter) and Gilles (Caster) appear as Qrow and the rest of the Servants run outside.

Cinder: Dammit, more pests to deal with.

Qrow: You!

Cinder: Tch, you and your Servants are being a thorn in Salem's plans but don't worry once you face her you'll all lose!

Jeanne (Alter): Like that will ever happen.

As Jeanne (Alter) prepares her Noble Phantasm.

Jeanne (Alter): All evil is here. The time for revenge has come! This is the roar of my soul that was polished by hatred...

Jeanne (Alter) brings out her Sword as fire appears around her as she points the Sword towards the Villians.

Jeanne (Alter): La Grondement Du Haine!

As a burst of fire charges towards them, Cinder kicks Tyrian towards it as fire explosions burst from under him as he gets engulfed by it as spikes appear below as they impale him in his back. Then an explosion of fire occurs.

They all cover their faces as when the fire disappears, all that's left of Tyrian is ash and small bits of fire around the vicinity as the area is all burnt.

Cinder: Hazel, we need to go.

As Hazel weakly stands up. As Cinder produces a flame burst that surrounds the area and they looked and she escaped.

Qrow: Dammit they got away!

Jeanne (Alter): It dosent matter, we were able to take down one of her agents. So we have something good that came out of this.

Qrow: And Lionheart?

D'Eon: He's inside the Aircraft, Team CFVY is watching guard making sure he dosent escape.

Qrow: Good, I'll contact Da Vinci and inform her of the situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 113 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...
49.4K 1.3K 15
Despite saving Cardin from an Ursa, he still exposed the truth about Jaune's transcripts. His friends and family abandoned him. Most of the students...
53K 696 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
22.5K 606 16
Jaune Arc is the sole Master of the Chaldea Security Organization and after dealing with the singularities, he finds himself transported back to Remn...