Surrender: SpyXFamily (Loid F...

By Lance_11037

Giving up is not in spies' vocabulary, Y/n just wanted to have a family but Loid gave up on it years ago when... More

Prologue
Where the hell is my wife?!
Family complete
Dirt
Pillow talk
The better plans...
WE ARE THE FORGERS!
Releasing our hidden tension
Bond-man (Live Action)
Messed up parenting... No, I am a mess.
Day(space)break
Undercovers
Someone is after her
Not so after her
Deja vu
Explanations, Objections, and Neglections
The time we get to talk
"Prologue" again?
The one that sees the future
It means "No worries"
Precise Predictions
Surprise Mother Father
Yes Baby, No Baby
Goal diggers
Mr. and Mrs. Forger-wannabe
Unfolding secret stashes
Clues
Games of the Generals
The Private And The Spy
Breaking history
No words needed
What the f*ck, buddy?!

Where in the world is this husband of mine?!

6.5K 209 125
By Lance_11037

Please read the disclaimer of the book😐

----------

Y/n rushingly packs her suitcase that contains her things into becoming a mother for whoever the Agent's adopted daughter she was assigned to.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAS WISE TURNED INTO? LAST MINUTE ASSIGNMENTS TO A JOINED MISSION THAT STARTED A DAY AGO?!"

Y/n deeply sighs and flops to her bed.

"I'm excited about this mission though... I could treat whoever that kid is like my own!"

My own kid will have to wait! I hope this mission will also validate that I am capable to be a mother...

(Berlint)**Y/n's POV**

I have arrived at the train station with my disguise. I don't even know if I should wear one but at least I'm being safe and my identity is still hidden. With my short blonde hair and chic fashion? I doubt they will recognize my deadliness~

I just hope that I won't bump into Yor! That woman is crazy over me! She can sense me like a dog would to it's owner! I bet she already knows I'm here!

But I guess that's one of the perks of being an assassin...*deeply sighs*

Since I received this mission late, there's no use for me to wait for the agent I'm paired with here. So I head to the orphanage he sent he will be.

I waited around the block to hopefully recognize some agent heading towards the orphanage but no luck for 3 hours.

I wish he keeps contacting me even I am not very punctual with this mission we're in together.

Also, I have concluded that maybe he is not contacting me because he already adopted one and it's hard for him to contact me. I made sure that he already did and asked the caretaker of the orphans in that orphanage. And he already did, I didn't get much information since he closed the doors on me.

The children's condition in that orphanage is depressing. So I at least bought them goods for a whole month and some blankets since I saw some windows are broken before I leave with regrets of not acknowledging this orphanage's problem. I also reported it to the government so that they can give proper action to this.

I just hope that agent is treating the child just fine! This place is horrible!

My old friend, Franky is stationed in Ostania. He might know where is this mission heading and where that Agent is currently living!

Y/n: Well, well, well~ The trusty Franky Franklin! It's been a while since I've talked with you!

Franky: Well, well, well, if it isn't Dawn, second greatest agent of WISE agency! What are you up to today?

Y/n: Have you heard of Operation Strix?

Franky: Ah! I do! A guy here just asked me for the entrance test in Eden.

Y/n: GREAT! I'm his wife in this--

Franky: *choking then coughing*

Y/n: --mission? --Franky, are you eating while talking to me?

Franky: Yeah! *weezes* I'm in my Tobacco store in Berlint. A-are you looking for your husband?

Y/n: I am and it's getting late! Do you know where he might be?

Franky: I'm not sure but you should stay in an inn for now! I got the documents your husband is looking for so he might come here tomorrow with the kid.

Y/n: Oh, right. I might startle the child if I came bursting in the house saying I'm their mother just as they were woken from their sleep....

Franky: I'll see you tomorrow then~ Any disguise I should look out for?

Y/n: Just a blonde smart woman~

Franky: Name?

Y/n: I don't even know what my husband's last name is but first name is Y/n. I'm used to that name.

Franky: So, Y/n Forger then! I'll see you tomorrow Mrs. Forger! Congratulations with the new home! Bye~

Y/n: Thank you so much, bye~

*hangs up*

His words made me more excited with his mission.

"Oh my god... I'm a Mrs. Forger." I smile widely as blood rushes to my cheeks then I squeal.

I can't wait to meet the child!

(Next day)

I barely slept last night! I'm so overjoyed that I get to take care of a child!

I hopped in the shower then dressed myself nicely with the blond wig. I didn't overdressed so that the child would like me at first glance. I dressed with cheerful colors too! Not my style but I've read children likes it, why not wear it?

"Goodluck on your first day of being a mother, Mrs. For-ger~" I winked at myself in the mirror.

Having missions like this has always been my favorite. I get to act normally and walk within a crowd without any bad intentions in mind.

After paying for a night at the inn, I took a great sniff of fresh air and then proceed walking to Franky's Tobacco store a.k.a. Agents' requisition booth.

Hopefully I can still remember where it was, it's been 3 years since I've needed Franky's service.

As I walk, I kept passing some pet store, toy store, and then the kids department store. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"How can I forget? I need to buy a present for the child!" I said.

I decided to enter the kids department store and I can't help but to let some joyful tears escape as I look through some clothes. I've dreamed long enough to experience this finally!

"Excuse me, miss? Can I help you with something? What gender is your child?" The saleswoman ask.

Gender? I don't even know! My partner didn't inform me anything! But I'm guessing, the child is probably 6 or 5 years old.

"I'm actually just looking for a gift. Will you recommend something gender neutral? Something kids like these days?" I said a bit ashamed not knowing anything about my future child.

"I can't recommend something in clothing but Spy wars is a hit anime to children! A new merchandise for children just came at the back--let me show it to you, please wait at the counter." She said in a hurry.

I looked around a bit since she hasn't come back yet. I could buy all of these if only I knew what is the child's gender.

"Hm~ These clothes are super soft too! I could hug them all day!" I rub my face to a baby dress.

Someone chuckles behind me, it is an old lady.

"First time mom?" She smiles at me.

"Oh! Yes... -Erm, or I will be?" I scratch my face embarrassed.

"Ah... Congratulations for having a baby! I'll just give you a piece of advice-- you must have all the patience in the world to handle a single child. Especially if they will be your first~" she said.

"Yes, thank you for that, ma'am!" I bow to her.

"Where's your husband? Isn't he supposed to be with you during first trimester? That's the most risky weeks for the baby." She suddenly asked.

Oh, I wish I was pregnant so that I could relate to whatever she's saying...

"We were to meet at a Tobacco store here somewhere. I'm just here to buy some gifts." I answer.

"A smoker? Well, he will have to quit that soon! It's bad for you and the baby!" The old lady gasps.

I was about to rebuttal but a boy came jumping with a toy.

"Grandma! They just took out spy wars toys!" The little boy showed her an action figure.

"Great! Is that all you wanted?" The old lady asks her grandchild.

"Yup! I'll play with it at home!" The boy said.

"Well, I better be going now! Goodluck with the baby! --And tell your husband to quit smoking!" She said as they leave as soon as they have paid.

"What a nice small talk... I wonder when will I experience a real one?" I said looking down to my tummy and rubbing it.

The saleswoman who talked to me finally arrived with 5 different toys with Spy wars brand on them. I saw the action figure that little boy was holding too!

"Here they are, ma'am! We have a talking hat similar to Bond-man with Bond-man's voice. A Bond-man action figure, we have a slingshot, a pair of walkie talkie, and our limited edition gun with a silencer toy for kids!" She presented the toys by also demonstrating them.

Oh my gosh... I don't know what to pick! The hat thing is lame, the action figure would make a child seem lonely then the slingshot and toy gun seems dangerous to be played inside a house.

"The walkie talkie seems nice but if I were a kid.. what you I choose?" I blurt out.

"Every child wanted the toy gun to act like their idol, Bond-man! Children would go crazy for this!"

The saleswoman used her marketing strategy on me, which is to try and sell the most expensive one. And I'm afraid, I am a victim...

"I'll take 2 of the toy gun please! And the walkie-talkie too!" I said.

She smiles and packed it for me then I paid with a bit of regret.

Man, I shouldn't have bought these. I should've gotten a book so that I could tell them a bedtime story.

I won't miss the opportunity and went in a book store as well and I felt relieved after that.

Soon, I have arrived at a familiar street. The Tobacco store should be around here somewhere...

"Hey! OVER HERE!" I hear someone yell from a far.

It seems like they've moved it.

There, I saw Franky waving over to me. He seems to have a customer at the shop. I mean, it's not like he shouldn't sell while undercover but he's still taking the money to whatever he sells while he's pretending to be a Tobacco seller.

I guess, I arrived early as well since I don't see any man with a child.

"YAHO! LONG TIME NO SEE FRANKY!"

I run to Franky with the paperbags in my arms then we did our secret handshake. I'm glad we still both remember it.

"Dawn, how you've been! I've been feeling down, no one has been appreciative of my service these days. Not even a tip for getting some documents from me!" He glares to the man beside me.

I look up questionably to where Franky's eyes are and I recognize who is it.

"Twilight! Well, well, well~ I won't be chasing after your sperm this week, I have a mission to achieve." I said.

"Sperm? Why the hell would you need his sperm?" Franky laughs.

"Franky!" Loid tries to silence Franky while being embarrassed of what I've said.

"I need his sperm so that I can have a baby. It's an injecting procedure in Australia so that Twilight will not have any issue of fucking me. I need his sperm in a tube and preserve it perfectly until it reaches the laboratory there." I casually explained to Franky.

"Oh? Then why his specifically eh?" Franky wiggles his eye brows in a form of teasing.

"FRANKY--"

"He owes me and he said that he would do ANYTHING to get even. Right, Twilight-san~" I elbowed his ribs lightly.

Twilight sighs in defeat then says...

"Franky..." he holds his nose bridge with one hand then the other is on the counter top.

"What? Can't say it yourself, Mr. Greatest spy of all? *scoffs* Fine~" Franky clears his throat before starting.

"Mrs. Forger? Meet Mr. Forger a.k.a. your husband." Franky nonchalantly said.

"HA?!" I growl.

"WHAT THE FUCK, TWILIGHT?! I'VE BEEN CONTACTING YOU BUT YOUR SERVER DOESN'T EVEN SHOW WHERE YOUR LOCATION IS-And-and where in the world is the child?!" I snapped at him.

This must be my mother instincts kicking in and I haven't even met the child yet.

"The child, Dawn? You mean the one you two were supposed to take care of but Twilight here put a barricade on the door and tie the knob to it just to keep Anya inside alone--" Twilight covers Franky's mouth but I heard it clearly.

Without even a blink, I punched the hell out of Twilight making him fall on the ground.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER LEFT A CHILD ALONE INSIDE A HOUSE?!" I picked up Twilight by his collar.

"Whoa! This reminds me to never get on your bad side. I'm closing for today~" Franky pulled down the steel shutters then locked it.

Twilight lightly pushes me away then I let go of him and let us stand to be civilized again as we attracted some civilian.

"The little girl-- Anya is safe in that apartment. I made sure the place is secured before buying it." Twilight defends.

"Of course you do. But if I found out something happened to the Anya. I'll be raping you senseless!" I huff and walk away a little.

Twilight didn't move in his place so I call him over.

"Husband! Show me the house!" I said and he walks beside me.

I suggested we grab some groceries too while we're still outside.

(After grocery)

"I noticed you brought a lot of peanuts, Twilight. Does she like those?" I started a conversation as we walk home.

"She prefers them than carrots since it her favorite. Also, stop calling me that. My alias for this mission is Loid Forger, I'm a Psychiatrist in this one." He said.

"Okay. I'm Y/n Forger then, your wife for this mission~ Should I start calling you Honey? Or do you like Hubby? Daddy? My precious husband--"

"L-Loid would be fine. Gracious lord, stop saying unnecessary things!" He covers his blushing face and making me laugh.

"I'll stick with Honey then~ I guess my fake job would be a lawyer~" I smile.

"That's some how the same with your real job. What's in your bags?" He changed the subject.

"Nothing, honey~ My luggage is full of lingerie I would wear as we sleep together and these paper bags have my gifts to my only daughter~ I bought some books I would read to her at night then I hope she likes Spy wars since I bought a couple new merchandise." I worry at the end.

"She loves that series. I remember she asked me for a gun that 'doesn't-make-a-noise' she said." Twilight said.

"Great! I bought 2 of those! You surely know a lot about her, I guess I shouldn't worry so much that you'll be a bad father!" I pull his head and kiss him on his cheeks in which he wipes immediately.

"I doubt Anya wouldn't like me since she likes spies~" I lower my voice.

"Hm... That must be why she seems a bit clingly towards me. I've got to tell you, she's been returned by 4 families and changed orphanages twice." Twilight informs me.

"....I wonder what's her issue?" I mumble.

"Here we are." He opens the door for me in the building of the apartment.

"Ha.. Pretty decent!" I compliment the place.

Twilight eyed me from head to toe.

"You should get rigld of that wig. You look better with your natural hair." He said holds my bags for me.

I smiled then hid my wig in the luggage.

"Better, honey?" I tried to fix my hair.

He fixes it for me then nods. As we go up the stairs, an elder passes us...

"Is this your wife, Mr. Forger? What a lovely lady! Are you off from work now, Mrs. Forger?" She said.

"I am thankful. After a long trial of my client at the court, I'm glad I can finally see my daughter again! My name is Y/n Forger, pleased to meet you neighbor." I shake hands with her.

"Just call me, grandma. I live at the floor right below yours." She said.

"I guess we'll see each other often. We have to go to our daughter now." Twilight wraps his arm around my waist.

We bow to her before living then as we reached the 3rd floor, I saw the barricade Twilight tied the door with.

I sense something bad happened already...

"Twilight, there's skid marks on the floor." I grit my teeth.

We settle down our things to the side before entering a battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 121 5
The Devil of the Rhine, Tanya Degurechaff is defeated over an Imperial City after a long desperate fight for survival, only to fail and end up dying...
11.3K 184 20
No one, and I mean no one can disagree that Anya and Damian are a dream ship that all spy x family fans LOVE! This is a story about their love :D hop...
264K 9.4K 33
𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗬 male child reader !! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 a spy on a mission finds himself adopting an odd pair of twins and a wife with a dou...
12.3K 488 23
"You're worth it, Y/n. You deserve the world." ~~ After getting dragged to some special hero party Y/n didn't want to go to in the first place, she d...