๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐€๐“๐‡. ๐–งง Andrew

ะ’ั–ะด riemein

โ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ'๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

ACT ONE
CHAPTER ONE ; ROOM 202
CHAPTER TWO ; CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER THREE ; LITTLE MISS RED
CHAPTER FOUR ; PILLS
CHAPTER FIVE ; TAG, YOU'RE IT!
CHAPTER SIX ; IF I WAS A RICH GIRL
CHAPTER SEVEN ; ROBBING A GROCERY STORE?
CHAPTER EIGHT ; THE INFECTION
CHAPTER NINE ; THREE IDIOTS
CHAPTER TEN ; AS HIGH AS A KITE
CHAPTER ELEVEN ; OASIS IN A DESERT
CHAPTER TWELVE ; ODD ONE OUT
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ; IT ALL GOES DOWNHILL
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ; THE PENTHOUSE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ; DETRIMENT
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ; ONE MORE CHANCE

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ; JUST THE TWO OF US

1.3K 75 209
ะ’ั–ะด riemein

( CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ; JUST THE TWO OF US )

TWO MONTHS AND ONE WEEK LATER:
"Are you feeling better?" Andrew asked you while you held the side of your waist on the couch. After the apartments lockdown, the military broke into everyone's units to find anyone and they took them all.

"Yeah, thank you." You thanked him while drinking the water he gave you. The both of you were currently in a hidden house, far away from your past city. You both ran away from everyone else, and Andrew continued to hide his face whenever he was in public.

--------------

"Hello, you wrench." The representative greeted you while smiling darkly. She held the grip on her knife tighter, and she made a fighting stance. Suddenly, there were sirens heard, and while she was distracted, Andrew grabbed her hand harshly, and the representative dropped the knife in pain from his grip.

While Andrew was holding her hand, you kicked her knees with your heels on, and she fell to the ground. Andrew closed the door, and he locked it so the bitch outside couldn't get in.

"They're sirens, it must be from the military man that Sae-bom communicates with." You informed him and he opened the window from your room. Andrew looked down, and he put his head back in the room once he saw the height of the second floor.

"Oh shit." You cursed once you saw the height too. Andrew walked to your bed and drawers, and you helped him tie a long rope together. The representative outside was shouting like a rabid dog, and the two of you just ignored her.

"No, let go of me! I'm not finished! Let go!" You heard the representative shout outside, the military must've reached your unit, so you had to hurry. Andrew carried you by the waist and he placed you on top of the sliding window. He threw the rope down, and you gulped in the distance.

"It's scary but sorry." He told you while he helped you place your foot on the rope. He held your hands still, and you looked at him with worry. He let go of your hand and you hurried down.

Andrew waited for you to get down safely, and he looked back to your bedroom door. The military people were starting to break down your door, and he turned back to you, mentally wishing for you to hurry.

You reached the ground, and Andrew immediately placed himself at the rope, and he made his way down too. He was a few feet away from the ground, and you saw someone peek from the window.

"Here!" The random guy shouted and you looked at Andrew with panic. He hurried even faster, and he jumped down to the ground right when the random guy was just about to cut off the rope.

"Let's go!" He shouted at you. For the first time, you held his hand yourself and you both ran to who knows where.

The two of you stopped at an abandoned alleyway, and you sat on the ground while taking deep breaths. You just ran while having an injury, and MIND YOU, that you were wearing heels. I mean, you had to look pretty if you were gonna die, so who cares?

You laughed and Andrew looked at you while sweat was dripping from his forehead. "God, you're so slow." He insulted and you looked at him with disbelief. "Well sorry! It's not easy to get down from a barely decent rope while in heels." You complained to him while rolling your eyes.

"It's your fault for making the knots uneven!" You scolded him and Andrew wiped the sweat off of his forehead. "It's not easy to do it properly when you're being rushed!" He shouted at you, not feeling fair about the situation.

"Where do we go now..?" You asked him, unsure of where to go from now on. "Anywhere away from here, where we can stick together." He told you and you smiled, glad that he was willing to stay with you after everything.

--------------

Your wound was starting to heal, and that was all because Andrew was earning money to help you get treated. He promised you that he'd stop doing wrong things and that he'll be more honest with how he does things for a living.

You were happy that he was trying his best to change for the better. The two of you stayed friends with benefits till now. You told him that if he changed his wrongdoings, you'd agree to go out with him.

The two of you were lucky to have each other. Andrew was the one who helped you build confidence and feel less lonely over the past few months, and you were the one who stayed with him even if you knew he wasn't a good person. The two of you changed each other for the better.

Andrew put his hands over your eyes, and you held his hands in surprise. "Oh? What is this?" You asked him while smiling, expecting something great. "Don't take a peek." He told you and you stood up while being unable to see anything.

Andrew held you close to him so you don't trip, and he brought you over to the kitchen. He counted to 3, and he removed his hands from your eyes. You opened your eyes, and your eyes widened in surprise.

It was Wei and your favorite flavor of cake, along with an (f/c) charm necklace on a fancy jewelry box. You looked at Andrew, and you couldn't help but tear up. "Gosh.. What's the occasion?" You asked him while your voice was slightly shaking. This was probably the best day of your life right now.

"There doesn't need to be an occasion to give surprises." He explained and he took the necklace and he put it on your neck. Your cat Wei meowed, and he circled you happy. "How'd you get him back?" You asked Andrew, and he turned to look at you.

"I broke in the kid's house, and before you say anything!, I didn't get seen." He explained quickly, and your mouth fell open. This damned guy still had his unlawful mind. You looked at the cake on the table, and you turned back to Andrew.

"I promised you I'd get it for you once we're out of that place, right?" He reminded you and you couldn't hold back your tears anymore. A few teardrops fell from your eyes, and Andrew looked at you worriedly. "What's wrong? Did your favorite cake change?" He asked you and you laughed at his stupidity.

"No, you idiot. I'm just surprised you still remembered it." You told him and the atmosphere was silent, but it was a comfortable one. You hugged him in happiness, and your tears of joy were getting into his shirt.

"You're the best..." You muttered in his chest, and Andrew stood surprised by your action. He put his hands behind your back, and he hugged you back, glad that you loved his surprise.

You both pulled away, and you looked at his face with joy. "You've been doing really great. Let's go out, Andrew." You straight-up said to him, and he looked at you in surprise. "What?" He asked you, not sure if he heard you correctly.

"I said we should date, are you suddenly deaf?" You asked him with annoyance, and Andrew started to tear up. "Thank you for staying by my side." He told you while he caressed the side of your face.

The cut on your face scarred, but you removed the thread because the wound closed already. I guess the scar symbolized something, it was when you and Andrew's relationship started to go on a damn rollercoaster.

Andrew leaned in, and you closed your eyes while smiling. He kissed you, and for the first time, it was serious. It wasn't for CPR, it wasn't an accident. This time, it was proper and more loving.

Wei meowed in annoyance, and he ran off to explore the house. You pulled away, and you chuckled. "I think Wei got tired from watching us." You said to him jokingly, and he agreed.

Now you two were officially dating, and that made you both look like the happiest people in the world. You were a little sad that your friends weren't here to see the things you've succeeded in, and how happy you were right now.

Today wasn't your birthday, but it was still a day that you will treasure forever, because, to you, it's very important.

--------------

TWO YEARS AND TWO MONTHS LATER:
"I got the job! I did it!" You shouted in happiness, and Andrew looked at you happily. You finally did it, you've reached your dreams.

Being a doctor again was something you'd do anything to experience again, and here you are, finally back into the medical field. For so many years, you've been studying and practicing endlessly.
This was the third-best day of your life.

One would be Andrew's surprise, the second being Yi-Hyun and Sae-bom's birthday surprise for you, and now it was you getting your dream job again.

You couldn't explain how much you've missed your old friends. You were a little scared that they might still hold a grudge against you, but that wasn't gonna stop you from visiting them.

"Finally!" Andrew shouted in relief while snatching the paper of acceptance from your hands. "What should we do for this great day?" He hugged you from behind and he put his chin on your shoulder.

Your cat grew tremendously, and he meowed his way toward you while biting on his kitten. Right, your cat had a cat romance with a black fluffy cat from your shady neighbor, and they basically made an oreo kitten.

Wei dropped his kitten to your lap, and you sighed. "How'd he even end up liking that lady cat?" Andrew asked from behind you with annoyance. "Let them have their romance!" You yelled at him and he replied “okay” in a sarcastic tone.

"Do you think I should go visit Sae-bom and Yi-Hyun?" You asked him if it was a good idea, and he sat beside you. "Do whatever you like, as long as it isn't dangerous." He told you and you nodded.

You looked at Andrew, and he pecked your lips surprisingly. "Gosh- You!" You attacked him and you pulled on his hair like you were kids fighting. "Ow! Stop!" He shouted at you and you two kept on fighting childishly.

Your life was better now, the police had stopped looking for Andrew, and there were lots of better changes. You kept the charm necklace he gave you, and you treated it like treasure.

There was one thing in common for the both of you for sure. You two loved each other very much.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Yandere | Kim Taehyung โœ“ ะ’ั–ะด โ€” Ghost

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

172K 6.5K 29
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ (ใƒคใƒณใƒ‡ใƒฌ) ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ (็—…ใ‚“ใงใ‚‹), ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ...
Yandere Jungkook Oneshot ะ’ั–ะด gguk'slover

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

57.3K 1.9K 11
"สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดษชษดแด‡. สแดแดœส€ ส™แดแด…ส, สแดแดœส€ แดษชษดแด…, สแดแดœส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœส€ sแดแดœสŸ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษดแด‡. ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ า“ส€แดแด แดแด‡ ส™แด„s แด›สœแด‡ส แดกษชสŸสŸ แด…ษชแด‡ ษชษด แดส สœแด€ษดแด…." - closed for r...
9.4K 1.1K 57
๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Soobin is done loving and Yeonjun just wants to love. Fate fucked him over again when he realized that he'd been growing hope...
3K 154 17
I make hell real ..... I stroke it's fires ..... he has fire encircled around him ..... but never let's a single flame touch her ..... Devillish...