The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Family Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 7: Homecoming
Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 32: Forming a Team
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

Chapter 21: Reawakened

539 13 13
By LavenderBlitz

It's been a little more than a week since you initially got locked in one of the Hydra Chambers. The rest of the team had taken care of their enemy fairly quickly and decided to regroup at home base like suggested.

However, then coming home without you raised a lot of questions.

Yang: What do you mean he's gone?! And who is that?!

Jaime, Asia, and Kaminari had all just returned to HOH, Jaime carrying an unconscious Mokushi over her shoulder. The Skylar version anyway.

Kaminari: We don't know! He left to fight some Demon and we haven't seen him since!

Asia: I-I'm really worried about him!

Yang: And you let just him go off by himself?!

Kaminari: What were we supposed to do?! The guy travels through entire TIMELINES he's so fast! We wouldn't be able to catch up with him if we tried!

Jaime: Everyone calm down! Yang, you of all people should know that Y/N can handle himself in a rough situation.

This statement definitely shut Yang up. However she still had some questions about the unconscious red haired girl that Jaime was carrying over her shoulder.

Yang: And who is that supposed to be...?

Jaime: It's a long story, and if I'm completely honest, I don't really know myself...but she could be useful to us in the future.

Yang let out a long sigh, got her shit together and looked at everyone with a straight face.

Yang: Okay. We can figure things out later...all we can do is hope that Y/N is okay...

Jaime: Alright...

Meanwhile: The Hydra Chambers

You've been sitting in the chambers for roughly a week and it's been pretty rough. You may not be starving but living without eating for you is like Midoriya living in a world without All Might.

Of course you were physically fine since you recently found out that Celestials technically don't even need to eat actual food, but it still sucked.

Skylar: A-Are you okay, Y/N...?

Y/N: I'll be fine...just...hungry...I wanna actually eat something...

Skylar: I see...I guess you haven't changed too much since all those years ago...but that makes me happy!

Mala: Hey guys!!

As you and Skylar carried on a conversation, Mala, Ranna, and Shoza were all walking your way, and they all seemed pretty excited.

Y/N: Hey, guys...

Mala: What's up with him...?

Skylar: He's hungry...

Ranna: Ah...Happens to everyone when they first come here...

Mala: But on a different note we've got good news!

Shoza: 16's barrier is starting to take it's effect. A few of our fellow Celestials have regained their abilities. So you should also be feeling that come back to you in a few hours.

Skylar: That's great! With Y/N with us, our chances are higher than ever!

BOOM!!

The sounds of an explosion could be heard deeper within the halls of the chambers. This caught almost everyone's attention as a small child could be seen running away from someone.

Child: He's back! Help!!

Skylar: Again?!

Shoza: This is the third time this month!

Y/N: Who...?

Mala: Deeper within The Chambers lives an Evil Celestial Tyrant...he usually stumbles into this area once every few months but he's been coming more frequently recently...

Ranna: Rumours say that he used to plunge entire Multiverses out of existence with ease, and since none of us are able to use our Ki, we were never able to stand up to him...16 was the only one who would fight and hope to survive, but not even he's strong enough to truly pose a threat...

Y/N: But how is he able to use his powers...?!

Shoza: We don't know...our estimate is that his body evolved to where his lungs are physically immune to the particles in the air...but again, that's just a guess...

Slowly but surely, this figure emerged from the Darkness. You were surprised by what you saw. It was a Namekian with pale white skin. While he was a Namekian, his face reminded you of that of a Majin.

Y/N: So that's him...Great...another problem on our hands...

Android 16: So you've returned, Ghol...

You were suddenly greeted by 16 as his large body stomped right past you like a giant in a fantasy movie. You went wide eyed upon seeing this.

Y/N: 16!

Eye-Catch

Eye-Catch

Android 16: I will fight. I advise that you get to safety.

Y/N: No way! I'm not leaving you! You saved my skin last week, and I've gotta return the favour somehow!

Skylar: Y/N you're in no condition to fight! Charging into action against someone like him is a foolish choice!

Y/N: Maybe...but it's mine to make!

Ghol: Stupid Android...how many times must I break you...?

Y/N: Hey! In case you haven't noticed, he's not alone! You'll have to face both of us if you wanna get by!

Mala: Y/N are you insane?!

Skylar: It's no use, once Y/N makes up his mind, there's no stopping him...But I must admit...16 having any help at all reassures me that they'll make it out alive...

Y/N: I can't do much in terms of power...I'll have to rely on my skill and experience...

With that 16 and Ghol both charged at each other as you flew behind 16 as support. The two clashed as you leaped behind Ghol and went in for a punch, however Ghol was able to easily detect this due to your lack of speed and casually blocked.

Your face was then whacked by his fist as you went flying and hit the wall next to you. However this provided 16 with an opening as he was able to grab Ghol by his sides and slam him into the floor.

Mala: They have to be careful...if they go too far out then they'll break 16's barrier!

Android 16: Why are you all still here?! Get the others to safety!

Ranna: Y-Yessir!

With that the trio ran off to evacuate, but Skylar refused to leave you and 16 behind. Ghol suddenly spun on the floor and swept 16 off of his feet with a kick as he then launched him with another kick.

Skylar went and got cover behind one of the small huts and watched as 16 started to get his ass kicked by The Evil Tyrant.

Meanwhile you were still against the wall, all worn out from that blow that you had just taken. You could barely even stand.

Y/N: Dammit! I'm this beat up from just one punch...I really am in a pathetic state...I wish I could do more...

All of a sudden your eyes widened to the maximum extent as you felt something rush through your entire body.

16 was being given the beating of his life as Ghol had him on the run. 16 quickly got up and punched him in the face, but he didn't even budge.

The android was then blasted into the wall as Ghol simply walked towards him with another Ki blast in his hand.

Ghol: This time I'll make sure you don't come back...

Ghol then fired the blast with no mercy as 16 could only watch as he was about to meet his maker. A massive explosion went off as Skylar sat in silence, and in complete disbelief of what she just saw.

Ghol: ...What...?

Meanwhile Mala, Ranna, and Shoza had all returned upon seeing the massive explosion in the distance. All of them were concerned for their friend.

Ranna: What happened?! 16?! Are you alive?!

In the midst of the smoke, you stood in front of 16 with your arms crossed in a blocking manner. You had saved 16 from complete obliteration.

Android 16: Y/N...How did you...?

Y/N: I feel it coming back to me...It feels good to be powerful again!

All of a sudden a massive aura emitted from your body as you wasted no time in ascending into Genkai Deity Mode. Just by powering up, Ghol was sent hurling into the wall.

However he was quick to recover and immediately pulled himself out of the walls. But now that your power was back, you had an actual chance.

Y/N: Oh Good, I've been waiting for a chance to test this out...

Ghol: Tch! I'll tear you apart!!

With that Ghol suddenly rushed towards you and reeled his arm back, punching you in the stomach and following with a swift combo of both punches and kicks, and finally ending it with a powered up punch to your face.

However, you didn't even seem fazed by this. As a matter of fact, you welcomed this damage as you looked Ghol dead in the eyes.

Y/N: Hmph!

Ghol: W-What...?!

Y/N: Answer me this...does a Tyrant such as yourself experience fear?!

In the literal blink of an eye, your pupils changed colour, turning into a pinkish shade as you began to emit an aura that you had never used before.

Ghol: Just what are you...?!

Y/N: I'll show you first hand...WHAT A REAL CELESTIAL IS CAPABLE OF!!

Suddenly out of nowhere, your hair changed colour and the expression on your face became a lot more feral.

Everything that has happened recently, The Celestial Guardian, Goku Black and Reverse Flash, All of the tasks over at HOH, and having to look for Skylar not knowing if she was dead or not, all lead to some incredibly pent up pressure on you.

Y/N: Time for some much needed Stress Relief!!

Genkai Deity Y/N (75%)
(Ultra Ego)

Ghol: You're...a monster!!

Y/N: No...I'm Beyond that...I'm something much worse...I'm a CELESTIAL!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.4K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
237K 5.2K 144
Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Students with these powers are the Heroes who managed to save all of reality as we know it. However, There is one w...
10.2K 151 19
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...
2.3K 39 33
Lord Y/N, Adopted Son of Beerus gets transported to reamnant by someone. Eventually Y/N becomes great friends with different people and even gets som...