CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... More

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
14 Angry Arnav
15 Arnav's Question
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
32 Aranv and Shyam
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
42 First Night
43 Give and Take Process
44 Uninvited Guest
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
46 Decision
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
51 Ammaji
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
55 Thougtful Arnav
56 Change of Plan
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
59 What we SOW...
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

16 Selfish Simran

4K 245 54
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 16 Selfish Simran

Rajeev looked at Shyam with shock and Simran with anger... of course, for the first time, he looked at his daughter with anger. He strode to them and pulled Simran from the hug.

"What did you say?"

"I'm sorry, Dad..."

Rajeev raised his hand to slap her. Shyam stopped him, clutching his hand.

"Leave my hand, Shyam. Because of her, I'm facing humiliation from Arnav, from the day Anjali's wedding happened. He is thinking I ruined Anjali's life. How beautiful our lives would have been if you had married Anjali?"

"How would have been, Dad?" Shyam asked without expression on his face.

Rajeev was about to say something,

"You would have rotated Ratna aunty as per your wish... You would have made me the CEO of AR by using Anjali's shares... And last but not least, Simran would have married Arnav... right?"

"Of course, yes..." he said brightly.

Shyam chuckled softly.

"I'm getting late to the office..."

Shyam took a step, and Rajeev stopped him clutching his coat.

"Why are you seeming disinterested?"

"I lost all my interest when you fixed Anjali's marriage with Dheeraj. Now also you are talking about ONLY your benefit, not about my happiness"

"Why didn't you tell me you loved Anjali?"

Shyam looked at Simran who bowed down.

"I was SENT (He stressed) to France that time, Dad. Simran so wanted me to go to France. Then she screwed you to take Dheeraj's alliance forward. You didn't even tell me anything about Anjali's marriage before fixing it."

"Didn't Anjali tell you anything?"

"I didn't confess my love to her. I was thinking of doing it after coming from France. But, before that, everything turned opposite"

"Did Anjali love you?"

"She liked me... but, I don't know whether she loved me or not"

"She loved you Bhai..." Simran said in a feeble tone.

Rajeev looked at her with surprise.

"She cried when I told her that Bhai was happy about her marriage"

"Did you tell her he was happy about her marriage?" Rajeev asked disappointedly.

"Yes, Dad... she told Anjali so. That's why Anjali stopped talking to me after you fixed her wedding. She didn't even tell me that her marriage was fixed because she thought everything was happening with my consent"

Rajeev rolled his eyes.

"Bhai... you are the one who showered love and concern on me after our mother's demise. Dad was so busy with his business commitments and he didn't even have time to talk with me. When I sensed you love Anjali, I thought you will forget me. That's why I made her marry Dheeraj Bhai"

"I loved Anjali not only for me... I thought you will get a mother's love from her because I know how sweet Anjali is. She would have looked after you like a mother if I had married to her. Arnav is thinking that Dad ruined her life. But, it was you who did that. I would have been happy if she is happy in her life. But, I can never forgive you because you made her married to Dheeraj. You knew very well he was a drunkard. Yet, you played with her life" Shyam said painfully.

"Bhai, Sorry is a simple word that could not mend things ruined by me. But, I can mend things between you and Anjali if you marry her"

Shyam looked at her plainly. There was no surprised expression on his face because he expected that but, Rajeev's face brightened.

"She is right, Shyam. It will definitely please Arnav because he loves Anjali very much"

Simran nodded yes hurriedly.

"I'm getting late to the office" Shyam walked away.

"Shyam... stop..." Rajeev touched his shoulder.

Shyam shrugged his hand off and walked.

"I will take the proposal to RM, Shyam"

Shyam stood and looked at him wrathfully.

"No... I don't want you to do that."

"But why? This is the best chance to mend things between me and Raizadas..."

"You can't do it because the damage you made in their family is something that could not repair. Arvind uncle is the best friend in the world no one could get. He stood for you giving his shoulder to lean on when you lost your wife. He never let you think you are alone. He never missed a chance to prove you are not alone. But what you have done to him? You separated him from his family. Because of you, he distanced himself from Ratna aunty giving more importance to you than her. You broke Arvind's uncle's family who loves you like anything. You are selfish... you are a sinner..."

Rajeev and Simran stood awestruck. They had never seen Shyam so wrathful as well as emotional. He walked out of the house managing himself, leaving helpless Rajeev and Simran.

RM

Arnav was getting ready for the office, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He smiled, don't know why. He stiffened himself, seeing Anjali entering his room, dragging Khushi with her. Arnav frowned.

"What happened, Di? Is anything wrong?"

"Clear our doubt," Anjali said.

"What doubt?"

"Where do you want Khushi to be?"

"Means?"

"you asked her to be with me when you brought her to RM. but today, you brought her to your room. Tell us, where should she be?"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Answer me Chotte..."

"Enough Di..."

"You want to protect Khushi for your whole life. I too want to be with her. What to do?"

"Do one thing... you too shift to my room with Khushi... what say?" Arnav asked folding his hands.

"What an idea, Sirji...?" Anjali chuckled.

Khushi smiled, seeing their easy-going nature.

"Khushi beta...." Ratna called Khushi.

Khushi looked at Arnav.

"Khushi, you can go anywhere in RM without Chotte's permission. But don't you dare go away from him." Anjali laughed.

Khushi was dumbfounded for a few seconds. She left the place with a mild smile.

"She is a good girl. Is not she?" Anjali asked.

Arnav nodded yes.

"I'm glad she is here. I can see the difference in you after her arrival. You are smiling, Di..." Arnav said gulping down.

"Yes, Chotte, she is a good companion even though she talks less."

Arnav felt a tug as she talked about COMPANION. Anjali would have been happier if she had gotten a good companion in her life.

"Why are you silent all of a sudden?" Anjali asked.

Arnav nodded NO.

"I believe you will make her comfortable" he managed himself.

"I will... very soon you will see her talking non-stop. I hope you won't run away from her then..." she teased.

"I won't..." Arnav said with a lopsided smile.

"Don't underestimate girls Chotte... they are capable of doing anything"

"Oh... really?" he folded his hands, raising his brows.

"And... I'm sure Khushi will definitely do that"

"She can... after all, she made my Di refreshing. That's more than enough for me. Please keep smiling, Di..."

"Ok, Chotte. Now, I have a lot of work to do" she said seriously.

"What work?"

"Have you forgotten? Didn't you ask me to shift to your room with Khushi? I have to bring my stuff here" she said seriously.

Arnav looked at her widening his eyes. Anjali burst out laughing, seeing his expression. Arnav admired his sister's laughing form smilingly. Ratna had happy tears getting emotional, hearing Anjali's laughing sound. Arvind also smiled, hearing her laughter because Anjali almost stopped laughing after her wedding.

Arnav came downstairs with Anjali and had breakfast. He stood finishing the breakfast.

"I'm leaving, Di"

"Wait..."

"Why?"

"Khushiiiii" Anjali called.

Khushi rushed out of the kitchen.

"Chotte, look at her thoroughly. She is fine now and I promise she will be fine when you come back home... she is our responsibility. you don't have to other about her. ok?" She said controlling her laughter.

Arnav smiled, shrinking his eyes. His smile broadened, seeing Khushi blushing. She looked cute with a blush. She tried to go from there,

"Khushi..." Arnav called.

"Haannn...?" she jerked.

"I want to tell you something," he said with a smile.

She nodded her head like, tell me.

"But not now..."

Khushi looked at him bewildered. Arnav's smile broadened. She left the place hurriedly bowing down. Anjali smiled at him teasingly.

"It seems someone wants Khushi to think about HIM all the time?" Anjali said folding her hands.

"Di, don't think much... just feel to say 'she is a good girl" he shrugged his shoulders off.

"Then you would have told her that right now... poor girl, she is going to think all the time that, 'what Arnavji is going to say" she chuckled.

Arnav smiled folding his lip.

"Bye, Di..."

Anjali nodded ok. Arnav left RM all smiling. His heart got filled with happiness after a long gap. He was happy because his sister looked happy.

Anjali came to the kitchen. In no time, Ratna hugged Anjali and cried.

"How many days...? I was longing to see you smiling, Anju" she said emotionally.

Anjali gulped down and caressed her back. Breaking the hug, Ratna kissed her forehead. Anjali looked at Khushi who was looking at them overwhelmed.

"We are grateful to you Khushi," Anjali said.

Khushi frowned because she did nothing with their happiness. She knew that.

"Chotte went to London for his higher studies because he didn't like to be in India as he stopped talking with mom. He avoided talking with Dad after my wedding. I too isolated myself after my wedding. In all this, Mom was the ultimate loser. She tried hard to bring us out of the grief. Her continuous efforts made me think beyond my wedding. We sensed our family was drowning but we didn't know where to start. Thank God, Chotte brought you to RM. You are the reason I'm getting many chances to talk to Chotte. After your arrival, every day is becoming DIWALI due to Chotte's bombard actions..." Anjali laughed. Ratna joined her.

They stopped laughing, hearing,

"Why Arnavji is not talking to you, Amma?" Khushi asked hesitatingly, making Ratna gulp down.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
73.6K 5.6K 21
Her dreams shattered when he forced her into marriage which she never wanted. She never thought that instead taking good turn her life will land he...
2K 165 1
Arnav who always thought that he would never give his heart to someone suddenly his life took U turn when he collided a ordinary girl who took his b...
8.3K 662 9
This is my slightly different take on how Arnav and Kushi's life turned around after their forced marriage. There is no question if they love each ot...