"WAIT FOR YOU"

By Atheena112218

At fifteen, I was deeply in love to Adam. And he was 17. Call us crazy but that year of our life we planne... More

UPDATE
CHAPTER II
ONE STEP AT A TIME
CHAPTER III
uPDATE
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
The song
CHAPTER VI
Hold me while you Wait
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
this is not an update
CHAPTER IX
CHEATED
CHAPTER X
"I won't give up"
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
ANNOUNCEMENT
XVI
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
LAST PART

Chapter I

52 1 0
By Atheena112218

Promises are made to be broken.

You knew how much things will ruin everything but still, you do it, not because you are superhuman but because I'd rather let him go and settled things alone at least I know he's happy while I'm not, but knowing I break his heart in the process.

I was wondering how confident they are giving you such pain, and still play innocent.

No matter how much I tried not to cry. It's damn hurting me.

I knew I'm in love back then but it's different now, he just doesn't deserve someone like me. A coward.

I knew I love him. And I love him so much that I can't even try to mess around.

"Don't hold and ask someone to stay in your life when in the end, it's you who couldn't spend the rest of your life with her"

-Sojah

We love to play around when we were a kid, we go to a different school but we live in the same town. In grade school, he used to go to the nearest school in our town but I used to go to the capital of our place it's a 30 mins drive from home not that far. but during weekends my uncle Alex will drive me home. spending two days in our town that's how I can remember my childhood while my brother goes to the nearest school in our town with our childhood friend.

Until grade school ends and I envy my brothers and cousin whenever they will story about school how they enjoy it. While I can't tell you much about mine because I don't make friends in my school and I don't mind. so I decided to go to the nearest High school in our town. which is the David High school owned by the first mayor of our town and still exists until now.

He told me he loves me and I trust him like how I trust my feelings for him. I can't look back, I can't be that selfish woman he hates.

Promises are made to be broken.

You knew how much things will ruin everything but still, you do it, not because you are superhuman but because I'd rather let him go and settled things alone at least I know he's happy while I'm not, but knowing I break his heart in the process.

I was wondering how confident they are giving you such pain, and still play innocent.

Until grade school ends and I envy my brothers and cousins whenever they will tell a story about school. How they enjoy it. While I can't tell much about mine because I don't make friends in my school and I don't mind since it's a private school and I just don't like to go to public school because they give me an impression. And because my brain allowed me to for every scholarship I attend to. So I decided to go to the nearest High school in our town. So I got tired of them telling me to go to the nearest school in our town next year. And I did.

Unfortunately, I and my best friend Sophia are in the same high school she is my Junior but doesn't make me her best friend since her house is just next to ours. Even my cousin and friends did. except for Adam. I used to have this infatuation for him and he also did but I never gave attention to it. Since I know his parents and their reputation I don't plan to get to their nerves. His father is a strict one and her mother is the same but she is the senator from our town and Adam doesn't give a shit about their wealth and status and that doesn't stop him in our circle of friends. I was expecting him to transfer to the same public high school but he did not.

Since Sophia and our house are just next to ours. I always use to sleep in her room with my grandmother's permission which is always granted.

"I thought Adam will transfer to our school this year?" I asked Sophia as we were about to sleep since I spent overnight in her room.

"He was about to, since he heard about you, going to the same as mine but you know aunt Laine, she wants them to graduate from a good school so he can't make them change their mind this time I guess."

Adam goes to Melbourne high school and they said if you are graduated from that school you got easily accepted to the University of Melbourne and crap but I don't think of that shit. For me, I'd rather enjoy high school than do the entrance exam to the university and I'm lucky if I got accepted and if not, there's a lot of colleges I can try. And they're making it too serious duh! As I've said that's his parents.

"But he is genius you know, he can just spend high school in ours then do the Entrance exam in wherever colleges he wants to." I disagree with their Idea as if they can hear me.

"Well he was still trying to pursue them yeah know and let's hope for the best and I know it will make the both of you happy" she teased me because Sophia knows about his cousin's feelings about me. they are on the same level I'm a freshman and they are both JUNIOR but don't make us treat each other differently. Sometimes I always think maturely from the two of them.

Sophia and Adam are cousins and if I'm not around Adam will be around for her. She is adopted though but still doesn't make Adam treat her differently. And I love that about him. My Grandparents don't like the fact about Adams's parents is the rumor that they are involved in some corruption from their position. I don't give a shit about their shit but I can't find why her mother seems like she doesn't want me around her son. I remember last year after winning the most outstanding student and during my grade school graduation, Adam gave me a box of chocolate and a Jacket with hoodies. He knows how many hoodies I have in my cabinet even Sophia gave me another one every year.

My family is not wealthy as them, but enough to get what we desire, and I know most of my family are involved in monkey business but I don't give a shit as long as just like how my Grandparents teach me to never look so low or walk on someone's name. and I love that about them.

"Well, I will be happy if he's happy we see each other every day duh as if I live far away. It's just school anyway, and I don't give a shit if he goes or not." I lied and attempt to drop it.

"but Olivia, the moment he found out you're going to spend your high school in mine, he told me he will try to transfer though he is in his junior level and a bit impossible but he is the son of our senator here so it just actually depends on his parents right?" she told me

"Sophia, me and your cousin are just been friends ever since so don't put meaning into his action dear." I annoyed her for hooking me up to Adam.

"Really? But he even told me if it's fine to court you since your freshmen now and you know since we are both more year ahead from yours he think it's ok now?" reassuring me

"Does he ask you to confirm it from me? I thought I'm your best friend here Sophia?" I was a bit annoyed because I always know Sophia that Adam always got favor from here. Sometimes It annoyed me that they are not real cousins and he even knows that. But Sophia doesn't have a clue. My grandparents told me the story of Aunt Rica which is Sophia's adopted mother. She's late to conceived a child when she got married so they decided to adopt a child and pretend that it's their own since they spend a year from vacation and goes back with a baby in their hand.

"Well, he was asking me to confirm it from you first if it's ok?"

"you know my grandparents will not like it and even Uncle Alex and the rest I told you that before and his mom doesn't even like me remember?"

"You mean when you were in your fifth grade and her mom asked you to stay away from Adam right? And did I forgot to tell you that Adam confronts her mom about that?"

I remember once last year, I was about to ask Sophia about my phone from their house and she was not there so I decided to walk to Adams's house because I know she will be there with Adam's sister makes her best friend also. Unfortunately, when I was about to know to their door her mom was about to go somewhere and I told her I'm looking for Sophia but instead, she told me to stay away from Adam because she is about to get married to Melanie and I know her she's another girl from our town but she used to study in another city.

Imagine?! I am in my fifth grade and this woman was telling me shit?!

"Really? He did? And maybe that's another reason she will hate me shortly, thanks!" I sarcastically told her

"Well, he likes you, yeah know?" Sophia blurts it giving her opinion about us.

"Just tell him to stay out of trouble and don't make things more complicated, if her mom doesn't like her to transfer then just don't force them to," I ask Sophia

"fine, I will tell him but I just want you to know your cousin Hailey is having this crush on Adam. And making it obvious all the time." Giving me another update.

"Well, Adam is matured enough to decide things, let him be dear." I appreciate Sophia siding me all the time from toddlers up to now, she doesn't even like those people I avoid getting involved with.

"Fine, let's sleep, it's your first day tomorrow." Dropping the issue

Adam and I are having a silent understanding, I am too young to get involved in a relationship I just like him and that's all but I know him. He will always tell Sophia that he likes me and I'm flattered about that, I am his first love according to him, but you know the age gap is too obvious since I am in my grade school and he is in high school. And now that he is Junior and I'm in my Freshmen I'm nervous about us, he is a bit hard-headed sometimes he is a black sheep and I'm the good daughter and a good student and he respects that, even if I don't say a word to him.

Uncle Alex is in his College study but sometimes Adam will hang out at our house with him and I know for some reason one of his excuses to check on me if I don't show my face to Sophia's house for many day's he will do the move and I always pretend that I don't care, even if accidentally go to our kitchen and he was there I will pretend that I don't give a shit. I'll just nod and say Hi then leave before he can answer me.

Sophia told me that he once told her that it's too obvious I'm avoiding him and I didn't tell her that it's true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.8K 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1.9M 45K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

8.1M 348K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
237K 9.6K 75
"Mels I think we should break up" David said to her, his voice flat, no emotion, as though he wasn't blowing up her entire world with his blunt words...