Imagine That (Oneshots)

By HolyTrinity513

This is for the gworls! A bunch of celebrity women x you imagines. If you have any requests or ideas, don't b... More

In Bloom (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
In Bloom (Part 2)
Material Girl (Beyoncé x You)
Material Girl (Part 2)
Material Girl (Part 3)
Up in Flames (Beyoncé x You)
The Weekend (SZA x You)
The Weekend (Part 2)
Movie Star (Rihanna x You)
Movie Star (Part 3)
Movie Star (Part 4)
Movie Star (Part 5)
On It (Ari Lennox x You)
Escapism. (Justine Skye x You)
The Preacher's Daughter (Normani x You) Part 1
Just Might (Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion x You) Part 1
Just Might (Part 2)
Loud (Rihanna x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P.Henson x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P. Henson x You) Part 2
Ur Best Friend (Victoria Monét x You)
Mr.Wrong (JT x You)
1+1=2 (Beyoncé x You)
1+1=2 (Part 2)
Child's Play (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You) Part 2
Over (Nicki Minaj x You)
Over (Part 2)
*Clears throat* (and requests)
XO Tour Life (Chlöe Bailey x You)
XO Tour Life (Part 2)
Birthday Cake (Rihanna x You)
Chicago Boy (Victoria Monét x You)

Movie Star (Part 2)

2.7K 96 13
By HolyTrinity513

Robyn's POV

One month later

"Robyn. Are you listening?" Ciarra asked.

I quickly sat my phone down on the table and looked up to see like ten pairs of eyes on me. I had forgotten I was at a board meeting because I had made the mistake of opening Instagram. At the top of my feed was a picture of Y/N with Amala standing behind her and Solána sitting in her lap with a recording booth in the background.

The picture struck me for some reason. Maybe it was the fact that Y/N was in a musical setting and she can't even act, let alone sing, so what could SZA and Doja Cat possibly want with her? In the image, Solána was kissing the girl's cheek while Doja was cross-eyed with her arms wrapped around Y/N, who was cheesing hard as hell.

"Now I am."

Ciarra put her head in her hands and groaned.

"Come on, Rih, the Met Gala is in two weeks and the Savage show is in two months. We're behind, the advertising isn't striking the viewers the way we need it to, and you're not paying attention."

"Two weeks?" I asked in disbelief, completely disregarding the rest of that laundry list of shit she just said.

"Yep, and you're taking Y/N with you."

I let out a long groan and dropped my head onto the desk.

"Why? I go by myself every other year!"

She could tell that I was about to complain and do the absolute most, so she decided to pause the meeting and let everyone else go on their lunch break. When the room cleared out and it was just us, she continued speaking. "You and Y/N have not been seen out together since that dinner last month. We can't let the fans forget about you two together."

"Why not? I want to forget about us together."

She sighed and picked up a dry erase marker from the center of the conference table. She walked to the whiteboard at the head of the table. "Let me put it like this," she began, "This is you...and this is how much money you would make if it was just you." She drew me as a stick figure and a pile of money on the other side of the board. "Now, this is you when we bring Y/N in." Another stick figure was drawn next to me and a little heart was drawn between us. The pile of money on the side was then doubled.

"The first amount of money wasn't bad," I attempted to reason.

"Robyn, just call the girl. I'm going to go get us some food down the street. You want oxtail right?" She was trying to bribe me into not being problematic, and unfortunately, it worked.

She left me by myself in the room and I picked up my phone again and scrolled through my contacts until I found Y/N's name. I clicked the facetime icon and propped the phone up against the cup of dry erase markers. As the phone rang, I found myself staring absentmindedly at the crude drawing of Y/N and I that Ciarra had left up on the board.

'Facetime unavailable' popped up on the screen and I frowned. I know this girl wasn't ignoring me, I mean she definitely wasn't at a gig. So I called her again, just for it to ring endlessly again. Now I was really getting irritated. I called her a third time and finally she answered.

"What?" Her voice was raspy and her face was half-hidden by the pillow her head was resting on.

"I can't believe you're asleep right now when you need to be looking for a little bootleg movie to be in."

"Robyn. Please don't start this shit this early in the morning. I will hang up on you, don't piss me off. It is seven in the morning."

I had forgotten about the five hour time difference. I was staying in London right now since a lot of my business commitments are based in Europe. It was basically my second home.

"My bad. Anyway, I was calling because Ciarra said I have to take you with me to the Met Gala in two weeks."

"You have to? Don't you go by yourself normally?"

"That's exactly what I said but she said we don't have an option because we haven't even seen each other since like a month ago. Then she made this really nice infographic for us." I picked up my phone and flipped the camera around so she could see the board.

She chuckled and lifted her head up to prop it against her hand as I turned the camera back toward me.

"Okay, I'll let Victoria know. Is there anything I need to do to prepare?"

"Well for one, you can pick me up from the airport next week when I fly in from London. Then we can go to NYC together. I want to wear a teal dress to the afterparty but for the main event I already have my dress it's mostly reddish-"

The sound of Y/N pretending to snore came through the phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Pretend like you don't care all you want. You're gonna have to get fitted for your clothes this week and you know they're gonna make us match or at least wear complimentary colors or something."

• • •
Your POV

A week later

I drummed my fingers on my steering wheel, waiting for Robyn outside of the airport in the arrivals area. Finally, I saw her personal security escorting her out and the paparazzi taking photos. She reached my car and one of them loaded her luggage into my trunk while she got in on the passenger side.

"Hey," she greeted me as she put her seatbelt on.

"What's up." I held my hand up like I was going to dap her up.

She looked down at my hand and then back up at my face with distaste. "Y/N, don't piss me off."

I snickered and pulled away from the curb. I already had her house's address in the GPS. "It was a joke."

"I just spent ten hours on a plane. I don't have time to figure out when your crazy ass is serious or not. Now let's actually be serious for a couple seconds. Did you get your fitting done like I asked?"

I sighed at her going right back to business even though we hadn't seen each other in over a month. I honestly missed our bickering and the way it was impossible to decipher playful fighting from actual arguing.

"Yes ma'am, I did. My outfit is getting shipped with yours to NYC tonight."

She patted my shoulder with a smile and said, "good job. What color are you wearing?"

"Navy blue to go off of whatever amount of it is in your dress apparently."

"Told you they were gonna make us match. They just can't help themselves. Ciarra's gonna meet us in New York next week, she's too invested in the Savage x Fenty show right now."

• • •

The evening of the Met Gala

Robyn and I had officially gotten into another argument yesterday. I knew it was too good to be true. We went an entire week without arguing, including the ride to New York on the private jet. It was only a matter of time before that harmony between us was completely ripped to pieces.

So far, Victoria and Ciarra had spent the entire ride to the Metropolitan Museum of Art trying to give us a pep talk. Their biggest problem currently was that Robyn and I have been giving each other the silent treatment since the argument.

"Now look, I don't know what happened between you two and I honestly don't care. When we get there, you two better get your shit together and stop acting like children. Do both of you understand?" Ciarra ranted.

Neither of us made it a point to show that we were even remotely listening to her. We were too busy glaring at each other from opposite benches in the limo. Honestly, I couldn't even remember what the argument was about, just that she pissed me off.

The limo pulled up to the entrance of the museum and we were greeted with screaming paparazzi as usual, but the sound was muffled since the doors and windows of the limo were closed. A couple seconds later, the driver got out to go around and open the door for Robyn and I.

"Don't fuck this up you two. There's too much on the line for both of you. We'll be watching from the audience," Victoria said.

The door opened and the driver helped me out. The paparazzi dramatically gasped. This was my first time at the Met Gala and I guess I was doing it justice. I reached out and took Robyn's hand in mine. When I pulled her from the limo and into view, everyone lost their minds.

I held our conjoined hands up in the air and signaled for her to give me a spin. She smirked and spun in a slow circle which was rewarded with hundreds of camera flashes. I dropped our arms and we began walking toward the steps of the entrance with our fingers still intertwined.

As soon as we hit the first steps with smiles on our faces, Robyn said through her gritted smile, "Don't embarrass me."

I responded through my own clenched teeth. "Only you can do that but no promises."

We stopped on the stairs mid-stride and posed for more photos together, and then apart. I could understand why she was so nervous about this, I was too. This was our first time together under cameras for this long. Every single move we made was heavily documented and couldn't be disputed. That was a scary thought.

As we made it to the halfway point up the stairs, something or should I say someone caught my eye. I recognized that smooth walk anywhere, it was Solána, who was on her way inside of the museum.

As of recently, Solána and I had a flirtatious relationship. A couple weeks ago, she even asked me out to eat with her on a little lunch date at a vegan cafe she wanted to try. That's how I ended up at the studio with her and Amala. As I waited for her and Amala to finish recording their newest collaboration, we ended up doing more goofing around than anything else.

When Doja posted the pictures of the three of us together, Victoria hopped on my ass at the speed of sound. But I pointed out to her that it just looks like the three of us are really good friends, which technically, we are. Either way, whether things between Solána and I progressed or not, I would be keeping it a secret until this three month deal ended and maybe even longer.

As I gazed at her in the distance, largely entranced by her headpiece that I would love to see up close, Robyn lightly grabbed my chin and turned my head toward her. I'm sure I had only been looking at Solána for like five seconds but it felt a lot longer. But it was so short of a time that it couldn't have been the reason Robyn turned me toward her. Right?

Next thing I know, Robyn leaned in and kissed me which made everyone lose their shit. I was frazzled for a second since it came out of nowhere but I quickly regained my bearings and kissed her back lovingly.

When we pulled away, we lingered for a moment, smiling at each other with our noses lightly touching. We somehow looked like we weren't mortal enemies ninety percent of the time. I couldn't wait to search myself up in the morning and see this picture as the attention grabber for every blog.

We completely pulled away from each other and that's when the shock hit me. I had just kissed Robyn...in front of hundreds of cameras. There was no doubt Ciarra and Victoria were off in the crowd exchanging a proud high five after how badly we stressed them out this last week.  But why did she do it? Did Ciarra put her up to it?

Before I could think about it in depth, we got stopped by an interviewer.

"Hi Rihanna and Y/N! Do you have a minute?" They asked. Even if we didn't have a minute, she already had the microphone shoved in our faces.

"Of course," Robyn answered.

"First of all, the people wanna know who you're wearing."

"Jean Paul Gaultier! I was honestly nervous because I've never been to the Met Gala before and this woman asked me at the last moment. I thought I was going to look crazy. I mean I do, that's part of the purpose of the gala itself, but you know what I mean," I said.

"I completely get it, and you both look amazing. You didn't hear this from me but you two are the talk of the evening. Everyone wants to know, especially after that kiss, are you two officially together?" She asked.

Robyn and I looked at each other. There was no way I was going to be the one to answer that question, especially because everyone thinks I'm a fuck up. Luckily, Robyn, who is used to people in her business like this, leaned forward to answer.

"All my fans should know...I don't kiss and tell."

The interviewer sighed playfully. "Well at least give us something. How did you two meet and end up where you are now?"

I knew I had to step up and talk at some point, so now was it. "We met on the set of Ocean's 8. As soon as I found out Rihanna was going to be starting in the same movie as me I lost it. For me personally, it was love at first sight but she didn't feel the same."

Of course I was lying, we did meet on the set of Ocean's 8 but what we had was on the opposite side of the spectrum from love. Originally, we were cordial, then somewhere along the way everything went to shit.

Robyn playfully hit my arm. "She's being dramatic. When we met I was still in my stage of basically not taking anyone serious. I would be in these little weak relationships until I got bored, then I would move onto the next. I was interested in Y/N, I just wanted to see how interested she was in me. As a player, I wasn't going to get played."

The interviewer giggled and nodded. "Oh so you were just playing hard to get?"

Robyn nodded. "See, you get it. Game recognizes game!"

The rest of the interview and main event went well. Once inside the museum where the cameras couldn't follow, Robyn and I stopped being so physically affectionate and let each other go. But we still had to stick together during the dinner party because celebrities talk too and we had to keep appearances tight.

I only ran into Solána once and we exchanged a friendly hug and talked for a couple seconds. Robyn ended up taking over the whole conversation, which I brushed off since she knew Solána first.

The afterparty is where things really became loose. The true events of the Met Gala are largely a secret to the general public and anyone who wasn't invited. Getting to witness it up close like this was surreal. The after party was thrown by one of the designers at another venue like two hours after the main event. That gave everyone enough time for an outfit change.

Robyn was in her teal, silk dress, just like she requested and the designers put me in brown. Ciarra and Victoria forced us to take pictures together at the hotel before we left for the afterparty. We both refused to post them because of the corny ass caption that they wanted us to use.

But, Robyn has the larger following and Ciarra has her password. So less than five minutes after Robyn and I left the hotel, I got a notification that I had been tagged in a photo by with the caption 'mint chocolate 🤎.' I had to mentally brace myself for the onslaught of follows that would be coming.

We were finally able to break away from each other at the afterparty. Robyn was off drinking with her industry friends and I finally found Solána in a corner by the food talking to Kehlani. When I walked up with a smile, Kehlani looked back and forth between us before raising an eyebrow with a mischievous grin.

"Oh don't let me cockblock, lovebirds!" She snickered and walked away.

We both shook our heads as she walked off.

"Hi Lána," I greeted her like I hadn't seen her only a few hours ago.

She pulled me into another hug, this one was tighter and lingered longer than the one she had given me in front of Robyn.

"Hi, love. I was actually going to come find you but I'm glad you found me first. Was it just me or was Robyn pressing the fuck out of me earlier?"

I frowned. "What do you mean? When she came into our conversation I didn't really think twice about it because you two know each other."

"Yeah but, that definitely wasn't what that felt like. She had a weird energy to her. We've always been honest with each other, Y/N, and I'd like to think you would keep it that way. You're obviously her plus one and I saw the blogs about you two a few weeks ago. I just don't like to jump to conclusions because I've been there. People still think me and Kehlani are together even though she has a whole girlfriend. But you and Robyn, are you...I would just hate to feel like I'm intruding on something."

"No! I mean, you're not. I wish I could tell you what's going on but I really can't. You'll just have to trust me and my intentions. If the day came where you and I couldn't do...whatever it is we do- I would let you know."

She smiled and looked down at the floor. "I believe you, Y/N."

I cupped her chin with my hand and made her look back up at me. "Thank you, that means a lot. You look beautiful by the way." My eyes started at her red hair and shifted down to her emerald green dress, she really reminded me of Jessica Rabbit.

"Don't start something you know we can't finish now, Y/N," she warned.

She was right, I had to stop myself now before anyone noticed and leaked information to the blogs.

"Fine. I'm gonna have to stay away from you the rest of the night to stop myself from getting caught up. Maybe we should go out again in a couple weeks," I suggested.

She agreed and I led her over to Kehlani's new spot before saying goodbye to the both of them. I honestly didn't even want to be here anymore since I couldn't do what I wanted and was now entirely by myself thanks to Robyn ditching me for her little friends.

I decided to hide out in the bathroom for a while. Luckily when I got in there, I was fully alone. I washed my hands because they felt sticky. It was probably due to the scented oil with glitter in it that they put on my upper body to make this outfit pop.

I dried my hands off on an expensive ass hand towel and as I went to discard it in the collection basket, the door opened behind me. I heard the sound of heels clicking against the marble flooring and turned to see Robyn. From the way she walked, I could tell she was somewhat tipsy. It was the same fluid stride she always had, the movement of her hips was just more loose and exaggerated.

As she got closer to me, I backed up out of confusion. She never got this close to me by choice. My back hit the cold tile wall behind me and I gulped. She brought both of her hands up to the wall by my shoulders to trap me in. I was completely cornered.

I cleared my throat as she smirked. "Can I...help you?"

"I saw you flirting with Solána," she stated.

I glanced to the side and back at her. She was no longer smirking. She looked upset.

"Okay? I'm not seeing why that requires me to be in this position," I responded and gestured to her arms that pinned me in.

"Because that's a problem, Y/N. You're not allowed to do that!"

"Why not? It's not like there are any cameras around here," I pointed out.

"It doesn't matter! You're not allowed to flirt with other people because we're supposed to be together!" She argued.

"But we're not."

"But we're supposed to be!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "whatever Robyn. I don't have time for this," even though I had all the time in the world.

She completely ruined my mood. I left her in the bathroom and called for a ride back to the hotel. I had no reason to stay here. I couldn't talk to Solána, Robyn was irritating me and I knew she would make it back on her own, so I was leaving early. It really wasn't that early, it was almost four in the morning.

I made it back to the hotel room, which I was unfortunately sharing with Robyn. Thanks so much Ciarra and Victoria. Luckily they weren't actually forcing us to be together nonstop so there were two separate bedrooms and bathrooms. Plus, it was big enough where we didn't have to run into each other if we didn't want to.

I took a shower to remove all the annoying body glitter and the sticky feeling that came with it. I changed into a pair of shorts and a random graphic tee and got in the bed. I thought I would've gone right to sleep since social events normally absorb all my energy, but I laid awake. I scrolled absentmindedly through Twitter under the hashtag dedicated to my ship name with Rihanna.

@rihnavy: they are so cute together, look at how they match!!!!

@Y/N'sbabymama: not someone finally wifed my bae up. come home, the kids miss you 😔

@onlygirlintheworld: okay Y/N, ik you see this...we have to know, is sex with Rihanna really amazing? Asking for literally everyone on this thread.

@Y/N'swhore: y'all hear that train coming? And it ain't the polar express. 🚂🚂 (if Rih or Y/N see this, pick me, choose me, love ME)

I chuckled. At least the fans and our managers were getting what they wanted. I plugged my phone in and scrolled more, it was almost addicting to read all the compliments. I don't know how or when, but I drifted off to sleep.

• • •

When I woke up and opened my eyes, I immediately snapped them shut in regret as the sunlight beamed from the wall of windows across the room onto my bed. I had forgotten to shut the blinds obviously.

I felt my tongue sticking to the roof of my mouth due to my intense thirst. When I went to turn my body, hoping that I had magically left a bottle of water at my bedside, I felt a weight on top of me.

What the hell? I immediately tensed up. I know I wasn't sober last night but I definitely wasn't inebriated enough to not remember inviting a girl back to the room. I moved my legs in an attempt to somehow slide myself out from under the girl without waking her, at least far enough to get a view of her face and find out who she is.

Unfortunately my attempt fails as I hear her groan lowly. She slowly raises her head up from my chest and I'm looking into the eyes of none other than Robyn Rihanna Fenty. We screamed in unison and flew apart. I moved back so far I almost fell backwards off of the bed.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked.

"Me?  What are you doing in here?"

"Um, this is my room!" I gestured to my suitcase which was sitting next to the closet door. How was she gonna try to pin this on me like she hadn't invaded my space?

"You must've said something to manipulate me into coming in here last night then."

I scoffed. "Now you're talking out of your ass. I left the party before you and went to sleep. Then I wake up to you in my bed and you think I'm behind this? You're funny."  

"What the fuck," she muttered to herself with the white comforter balled up between her fists as she stared at the floor.

"Maybe you should lay off the drinks. You know that saying about how a drunk mind speaks a sober heart? You might expose yourself."

"You're done," she grumbled, got off my bed, and walked out of the room.

"Hey! I'm just trying to look out for you!" I called out after her.

I think this oneshot is going to be like 4 or 5 parts but anyways, who should I make my next oneshot about? I have Normani, Kehlani, Ari Lennox, and Justine Skye sitting in the drafts.

4255 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 876 12
𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬.
5.2K 67 9
Your gonna love it trust!!!
659K 24.7K 97
⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ✧𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ...
240K 4.7K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncé Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N