Unrequited? A Lie Told-A Prom...

Por StoriDen

This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream care... Más

1. Art
2. Art & Gear
3. -Fiat & Art-
4. -Fiat & Steel-
5. -Fiat & Art-
6. - Fiat & Art -
7. -Art-
8.-Fiat & Art-
9. -Art-
10. -Fiat-
11. Gear & Art
12. Fiat & Art
13. Art & Fiat
14. Fiat & Art
15. - Art & Gear-
16. -Art & Clover-
17. -Art-
18. - Art-
19. -Art-
20. -Art-
21. -Art & Fiat-
22. Fiat & Art
23. -Art & Fiat-
24. -Art & Fiat-
25. -Fiat & Art-
26. -Fiat-
27. -Fiat & Art-
28. -Fiat & Art-
29. -Art & Fiat-
30. -Art & Fiat-
31. -Fiat-
32. -Art-
33. -Fiat & Art-
34. -Fiat-
35. -Art & Fiat-
36. -Art-
37. -Fiat-
38. -Art & Fiat-
39. -Art-
40. -Fiat-
41. -Art and Clover-
42. -Mint & Art-
43. -Fiat & Art-
44. -Art & Fiat-
45. -Fiat & Art-
47. - Fiat-
48. -Art & Fiat-
49. -Art & Fiat-
50.-Art-
51. -Art & Fiat-
52. -Fiat-
53. -Art-
54. -Fiat- Jay - Gear -
55. -Jay & Fiat-
56. -Jay-
57. -Fiat & Clover-
58. - Gear and Art-
59. -Art-
60. -Fiat & Art-
61. Art
62. -Fiat & Art-
63. - Art-
64. -Fiat & Art-
65. -Fiat & Art-
66. -Art-
67. -Fiat-
68. -Fiat & Art-
69. -Fiat-
70. -Art-
71. -Art & Fiat-
72. -Art-
73. -Art & Fiat-
74. -Art-
75. -Art-
76. -Fiat-
77. -Art-
78. - Fiat & Art-
79. -Fiat & Art-
80. -Art-
81. -Art-
82. -Fiat & Art-
83. -Fiat & Art-
84. -Art-
85. -Art-
86. -Fiat-
87. -Art & Fiat-
88. -Fiat & Art-
89. Fiat & Art
90. Fiat & Art
91. Fiat & Art
92. Art & Fiat
93. Art
94. Art
95. Fiat & Art

46. -Art-

410 19 8
Por StoriDen

-Art-

-Sunday-

Gear, Clover, and I walk through the mall on our way to the baby mega store. But I feel super bummed.

"What's wrong with you?" Clover asks me after a while.

I take a deep breath and smile at her, "I'm craving a cigarette but Fiat threatened me."

"I'm threatening you too, you better not smoke."

"I won't." I say as I stuff my hands in my hoody.

Gear suddenly loops his arm around mine as Clover walks ahead.

"Is that really it?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I lie.

I'm not telling anyone that I can't figure out how to make my boyfriend cum.

Through penetration obviously. It's humiliating.

He always makes me cum, a lot.
Why can't I?

I'm not as big as him, but I'm not small. I definitely must be hitting his g-Spot but no matter how long I do it he doesn't climax. What am I missing?

I look up to see Clover has stopped at a jewelry station.

"Are you getting something?" Gear asks.

"Nope. I just can't help myself." She says peering into the glass case.

"How about you Art?" Gear asks as I skim the selection.

"It doesn't hurt to look, I have no idea what I'm getting Fiat for our anniversary." I tell him.

"Oh yeah, it's coming up." Clover says.

"Yup."

"What are you getting me?" She asks and I frown.

"Really?"

"Yes really you didn't just meet Fiat that day you bitch." She says feigning hurt.

I laugh, "I'm sorry, did I offend you?"

"Very fucking much."

"Fine, I'll get you something pretty."

She smiles, "Yay."

I notice a pair of really pretty diamond studs that remind me of the ones that Fiat got me for my last birthday.

I look into the display mirror. He still won't let me change out of my branding jewelry.

"How do guys think I would look with double pierced ears?" I ask.

Gear moves to my left while Clover takes my right. We all look into the mirror.

"Hot as Fuck." Gear says.

I look at him and smile as his dimples pucker. He is too adorable. I tilt my head and place my hand on his shoulder, "I trust you, you are...super fucking gay."

"Thank you, so are you slut."

I smack his arm, "That's a fucking secret you dick! Only Fiat can call me that."

He laughs out loud and steps away from me. I catch him and wrap my arms around him from behind.

"Don't touch me slut." He says laughing.

I squeeze him harder. "Aye, Aye break it up boys we are in public and adults." Clover chastises as she moves to pull us apart.

She breaks us up and a Gear sticks his tongue out at me.

What a bitch, I think rolling my eyes.  I turn to speak to the attendant, "Do you pierce?" I ask and she nods.

"Ewww, with a gun?" Gear asks.

"Whats the difference?"

"It's gross." Gear says.

"It's fine."

"Let's go to a piercer instead."

"We're already here."

Clover walks over and takes my hand pulling me. "We will go after we leave here."

I frown and let myself be pulled.

We walk into the huge baby store.

"Where do we even start?" Gear asks.

"The best thing about having nothing is we need everything. I have Fiats credit card and his blessing to go crazy." I say.

"Let's check out the furniture." Clover says.

"Why didn't Mint come?" Gear asks.

I sigh, "She wanted to but she told me every time she tries to shop for the baby she cries. All she can think is he will never see it. She's still mourning and very hormonal. I don't want to push if it upsets her."

"That's heartbreaking." Clover says.

"I thought so too. She is so hard on herself, but I think she is doing great. I lost my Fiat once and nearly fucking died from the sorrow. If he was gone gone, I would be a pile of dust right now. But Mint is always cooking or cleaning to distract herself."

"Is she exerting herself?" Gear asks.

"I think so, she wakes up early, stays up late. I don't think she sleeps well. But I don't know how to comfort her. I couldn't be comforted in her position."

"Want us to help?" Gear asks.

"Please. I feel useless." I say looking to both of them.

"It's just because you're too close to it and fresh off the heels of losing your Fiat. The truth is the only thing that made you get better was going back to Fiat. Do you feel guilty she can't?"

"Is that stupid?" I ask.

Gear walks over and wraps his arms around me. "It's not stupid."

"I feel like such a piece of shit."

"Why?" Clover asks.

"Because I'm making it about me. I feel so sad for her but when she says his name and cries for some reason it feels like I lost my Fiat. Then I feel overwhelmed and crazy. How dare I feel that way when I have mine?"

Clover sighs and flanks my free side wrapping her arms around me.

"It's very human to empathize."

"It's more than that, I fear her pain."

"A lot has happened, and they do share a name. I think when you see her crying at the loss of her Fiat it reminds you of how you felt when you lost yours." Clover says.

"That's so selfish. My Fiat lives."

"What's the right way to heal from trauma? What happened was traumatic for you. Not enough time has passed. Don't be so hard on yourself."  Gear tells me.

"You got us, we will help. Don't worry too much Artbug." Clover says as she squeezes me tighter.

I let them hug me for a while, until the tightness in my chest disappears.

I take breath. "Time to shop."

They both squeeze me and let go.

I really love my friends.

It's super fucking lame but the moment we see Fiat outside playing with Milo I know I'm going to jump on him.

"Don't forget that everything will be delivered next week." Clover reminds me.

I open the car door and step out. "I won't, love you guys. Bye." I say already fast walking to meet him.

He tosses a ball and Milo takes off and I smile like a kid as I run over to him.

Without warning I jump up and wrap my legs around him.

"Whoa." He says taking a few steps back from the force.

But he has me, his hands cup my butt.

"EWWWW!"
Fiat and I both look to see Clover and Gear still watching from the car.

"You're still here?" I call.

Gear squints at me, "Still here? You got out of the car like five seconds ago."

"But you're not five seconds gone."

Gears mouth drops open, "You're shooing us off for your lover?"

"Hell ya. Get lost!"

Gear clears his throat and leans out of the window. "Bye Slut!" He screams and I gasp.

"You bitch! I'm not telling you anymore secrets."

"How is it a secret when we all knew you were?!" Clover yells as the passenger window rolls up and they drive away.

My mouth hangs open as I watch them near the gate.

I turn to look at Fiat and he is smiling.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. Did you eat?"

"Yes, with my ex best friends."

"Did you miss me a lot?"

"I did. How did you know?"

"You running and jumping into my arms."

"Well you told me to a long time ago. Remember?"

He shakes his head.

"You said stop running from me, instead run into my arms."

"Oh yeah. You remember that?"

"I remember everything you say." I tell him before I take his face in my hands and shower him in kisses.

He laughs as I kiss him all over his cheeks, eyes, nose and lips.

"You were only gone a few hours." He says as I continue to kiss him.

I quickly halt to pout at him, "You didn't miss me?"

"I missed you too much, it's just nice you missed me to."

Suddenly, Milo places his paws on Fiats hip to get his attention. We both look down to see him with the ball in his mouth.

"Oh no. Why did you get him a ball? Do you want to throw it for the next month?"

"I regret it, I have been throwing it like an hour already. Your turn?"

I jump off of him, "Not a fucking chance. I got work to do. Good luck." I say as I pat his arm and swiftly head for the door.

The moment I get upstairs I head for the closet.  I look inside Fiats watch drawer and locate my diamond studs. I remove the studs the piercer left in and switch them out. I'm looking at my reflection when Fiat comes in behind me.

"How did you escape?" I ask looking at him in the mirror.

"I threw it and ran away."

"That's merely a reprieve. He will bring it back to you."

His eyebrows furrow and he takes hold of my elbow turning me to face him.

He cups my chin as he checks out my freshly pierced ears.

He moves my face to study each side but doesn't say anything.

"You don't like it?" I ask him as he releases me.

He smiles, "I like it too much."

"Really?"

"Yes, I love it. Can I ask why?"

"You won't let me take out the huggies and I missed my studs."

"You want to take them off that bad?"

"No. Now I can wear both."

"And the next time I give you earrings?"

I consider this, "Don't for now."

He shakes his head and takes hold of my face while leaning in to kiss me.

The kiss quickly deepens and soon we are pulling at each others clothes.

That is until we hear a whimper.

We break the kiss and stare at each other.

"Look what the fuck you started." I say glaring at him.

"I didn't purposefully. I took him to the pet store to get snacks. They had a huge bin of them. The moment he picked it up the battle was lost. He wouldn't even give it me to be rung up."

"You have ruined us." I accuse.

We both take a breath and turn our heads to look down at Milo. He watches us with the ball in his mouth.

I clear my throat, "Better get to throwing." I say simply.

"Take a turn."

"Hell no. You know to keep him away from balls."

"How fair is that? Who in this closet doesn't like a ball or two in their mouth?"

My mouth drops open. "You did not just say that."

"I had your balls in my mouth yesterday and the moment I figure out how to ditch Milo my balls will be in yours."

I laugh and pat his chest, "I won't hold my breath. Get out and take Milo with you."

He drops his head back and groans.

Milo walks over and hops up on him. Fiat looks down at Milo and smiles.

"He is so cute though." He says as he pulls the ball from his mouth.

"Both of you are. Go be cute outside."

"Why are you so mean?"

"Last time you got him a ball I told you NEVER let it happen again."

"Yeah, Yeah." He says as he sighs and walks out of the closet with Milo close behind.

I laugh the moment their gone. They are too cute.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

275K 14.3K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...
186K 5.8K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...
1.2M 52.9K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
114K 3.4K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...