The Wingless Scandal / Shichi...

By Iwriteyoureadk

! Discontinued A demon with an abnormality starts attending school and comes across two teachers who stand ou... More

The Oracle and the Martyr
Misery Likes Company
Fear Magic
The Gargoyle
Soft and Firm
Rises and Falls
Teachers' Favourite
Fireworks
Orientation and Friends
Mission Accomplished and a Physical Exam
Teacher Trip Part 2
Signature Of A Hoarding Demon
Sabotage
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Tending to a Beast
Warmth of Flesh
Crushes
A Way To His Heart
An Immoral God
Discontinuation Notice

Teacher Trip Part 1

1.1K 45 10
By Iwriteyoureadk

3rd POV:

Your week ends rather quickly in your opinion, you couldn't focus on your studies since the scene of Balam unknowingly getting you off keeps replaying in your head. His hand in your back, his fingers coiling around your flesh... You're brought out of your thoughts when the doorbell rings, and already knowing who arrived you go to answer the door. When you open it, you see the teachers you expected; Kalego, Balam, Dali, Robin, Stolas and Morax. Dali is at the door, smiling at you and greeting you while Balam is quietly smiling as he stands beside Kalego, who is getting harassed by Robin. In the back, Stolas smiles knowingly as Morax keeps glancing at Kalego with a fond face. "I've packed my bag, give me a moment." You say, vanishing into the house to get your bag and say goodbye to your parents. "Have fun, honey." Your mom says, your sister in her lap as they are watching a show. "Mommy's right, just enjoy yourself and don't sweat it." Dad says, waving at you from the other seat. "You're right. I'll see you tomorrow evening." You smile back, putting your bag over your shoulder and going out. When you come out, all the teachers except the grumpy Kalego smile at you. "Ready?" Dali asks, and you nod. The demons spread their wings and fly off, leaving you to stand there with a blank look. Still, Kalego and Balam stay grounded, Kalego face palming. "You forgot [Y/N] here, you idiots!" He shouts up at the ones midair, getting them to stop. They all look embarrassed, Dali urgently apologizing and Morax looking extra red. "How will we do it with [Y/N], then?" Robin asks the group, then Balam raises his hand. "I'll carry him there, I'm the biggest one of us and won't have problems having additional weight." He smiles, and everyone agrees with it, while Kalego doesn't respond and looks away. This is when your faithful companion, the Oracle, shows up "I have a feeling Kalego will act up on the trip. Afterall, he can't have anyone else getting chummy with his best student.". You sweat a bit at that, but don't say anything as the large teacher picks you up. One hand under your legs, on your back, and your arms around his neck. Finally, you all take off for the Dragon Peaks, starting your long trip.

Dali flies up to your side, his eyes shiny with excitement "Hey [Y/N]-kun, I know you don't know the details of the trip, so I'll fill you in. We'll get settled in at the hotel and leave our bags there before going to see the Ancient Tree, then it'll be too late to do anything else. That's when we'll have dinner and then go to the local hot springs. The next day we'll fly north and go to the Dragon's Library that we managed to get reservations for. If we're done there earlier, we'll stop by one of the old Demon King shrines and then fly home.". You look at him with wide eyes for a moment since the trip is really elaborate, but smile. "Sounds great." You say, your companions' satisfaction not getting past you. "We all planned it together(without Kalego) when you were still practicing, but seeing you practice in the school garden we could tell it's likely you'd succeed – so we're all excited to see it come to fruition." Dali smiles. All then get settled into their positions, Stolas and Morax flying in the back and chatting among themselves, Kalego in front of them and behind you and Balam, Robin and Dali in the front while Robin sometimes flies over to Kalego to bug him and then back to Dali who always watches with amusement. You look into blank space until Balam starts whispering "I have to say, I have some idea about how your insides work but still not enough. I'll need to investigate more.". You blush a little since you recall what went down, but nod. "I'll come over on Tuesday(Couldn't find how the days are called in the show, sorry) again, then?" You whisper back, and the teacher hums in approval. Then you two grow silent, and you slowly get bored. You suddenly reach up and take a thick strand of his hair into your hand and start braiding it. He looks at you for a moment, then his eyes close in his signature smile and he looks back ahead. Each time you cross the strands of his hair as you work on it, the pressure in Kalego's mind rises a tiny bit. He keeps looking at Balam's back, upset not with him but with himself – He genuinely likes you and would even like to befriend you, but his professionalism is getting in the way. It's fifteen minutes in that you finish various braids on Balam, even tying them carefully with his own strands of hair in a careful manner so it won't get damaged or undone. It's not easy to braid someone's hair when you're flying high at speeds so fast it flaps around, but you managed to tame his mane and tie it neatly. "Thank you [Y/N]-kun, it feels nice." He thanks you, smiling down at you. "You're welcome." You say softly, finally getting bored and setting your head on his shoulder, looking at Kalego who is flying behind. You make eye contact for a second, but then he looks away as he feels awkward. Even if he's stern and all, you like him. You get his attention by waving at him, surprising the gloomy teacher. He looks confused for a moment, unaware how to respond, but lifts his hand as a small greeting. You smile wide, not hiding your satisfaction and then shut your eyes, comfortable with the feeling of Balam's warmth.

"Wakey, wakey!" You hear a voice you recognize, opening your eyes to see Robin sensei. You find yourself still in Balam's arms, your head on his shoulder and looking behind him. "Ugh, sorry." You say, sitting up and getting back on your own two feet. "It's fine, flying is boring." Robin smiles, and you realize you're at the hotel already. "Alright everyone, put away your bags and then we'll meet here in the lobby." Dali announces, handing over the keys he got at the reception. You take your key and follow the signs to go to your room number. First to split off are Morax and Stolas who have their rooms elsewhere since they are women, then Robin splits off and then Dali. Next to Dali's room is Balam, and then it's Kalego's room next to yours. You quickly put your bag away since you'll unpack it later and wait in the lobby as it takes the rest a bit longer to all arrive. Robin is surprisingly the first one to come out, sitting down beside you and smiling. "[Y/N]-kun, I hope you'll have a blast with the trip. When the others proposed rewarding you, I was the first one to put in my share of funds for your stay. Let's all have fun together, hmm?" He smiles, and you nod back with a small smile of your own. It doesn't take long for everyone to come in, and you find yourself in Balam's arms again as the group takes flight for the Ancient tree.

You arrive there way sooner than you arrived at the hotel, and you find yourself in front of a tree higher than the school of Babyls. Around the base there are built pathways and on the normal trees there's some platforms. You land on one of these, and Dali starts a history lesson since he's the one leading the subject. Shortly said, the tall tree is nature kept healthy by several demons for many years, as it's the first tree that was planted under the missing Demon King's, Derkila's, rule. It's 565 years old, a landmark used by demons in navigation when flying, religiously protected and tended to. It's one of the symbols of Derkila's rule and a widely accepted treasure of the demonkind. Looking at it, you can tell it's ancient by it's size alone. There's moss on the trunk, lichen and various more clues of age. "I assume it's also kept by magic?" You ask, looking at it. "Definitely, normally trees this old tend to rot." Stolas answers. That makes sense, she is the botany teacher afterall. "Would you be able to come up with magic like that?" Dali asks curiously, peeking at you from over your shoulder. "With enough time, definitely. A well-made nonverbal spell could do it. I mean, spells are split into verbal and nonverbal because they work different. You see, verbal spells have absolute meaning in the world depending on their length. Long spells like what Iruma casted on the welcoming ceremony don't need any imagination since the spell itself is long and does the deed. Shorter spells like cherusil(simple transformation spell) or quanquan(plant growth spell) need the user's imagination so it has the desired effect. Nonverbal spells are harder, but more diverse in my opinion. With enough imagination and a mental trigger, you can literally set off your imagination to do anything – with enough training, of course. I might say things when casting, but for me it's because I have a word bound to a feeling, so I won't need to concentrate long." You say, and everyone goes quiet. You turn around and see everyone silent, gaping at you. They didn't expect you to break into a long explanation of how spells work and of your analysis of them. The first to recover is Stolas, chuckling to herself while glancing at you. The others quickly follow, Robin all starry eyed and Morax putting her hand over her mouth with a proud teary expression as your common magic teacher. Kalego looks away with a smug smile you rarely get to see. Dali walks over, looking proud himself and speaking in a soft tone "We knew you were a talent at this, but to analyze everything so closely? Spell lengths, spell types and how to invent new ones? You'll make it far, [Y/N].". This is when Kalego speaks up for the first time "Of course he will, afterall he makes a lot of effort unlike the useless trash.". You smile at that comment and notice one person still didn't snap out of it as you notice Balam staring at you with a surprised expression still. Upon noticing your gaze, he smiles softly and pleasantly as your look brought him out of his daze. You all sit for a while at the platform, you listen to the teachers talk about their classes or how their day to day lives are. It's not a bad feeling... Unlike the small hints of the irregular evil cycle coming up.

The trip to the Peaks took most of the time, so sitting around like this is enough until the evening. You all return to the hotel, but then take the short trip to the hot springs almost at their front door. "Have fun, boys." Stolas says to your group, Morax looking red as always(when Kalego is around) behind her. "Come on guys, time to rest our wings!" Robin cheers, dragging Kalego ahead who looks less than pleased. You follow wordlessly to the changing room, and suddenly feel very self-conscious as everyone starts stripping down. You turn your back on them and also strip down, being quick about it and leaving the room not long after Robin and Dali. The springs themselves are outside, under the open air. You step into the water and shiver at first, but then get used to the temperature and sit down a little further from the duo, relaxing in the warm water. When the door opens and in come Kalego and Balam, you instinctively freeze up due to the two being naked. To get past this issue, you lean back and close your eyes, your legs instinctively going up to your stomach to hide your privates and not expose your eyes to anything that would make your blood pressure (or something else) go up. You hear the sloshing of water as they get in to walk to their spots, but also the Oracle's voice in your ear "Ugh, Robin is going to annoy me if I sit there or next to Dali. Also, Balam will most likely sit next to [Y/N]... I also want to be there with him.". You almost flinch as you realize they are telling you what Kalego is thinking. You listen to the sound of their movement and your hearing tells you that one is on your right, and other on your left. A bit awkwardly, you open your eyes and take a peek to your left to see Kalego there, looking comfortable. He's not toned, but he's got a little muscle. Your eyes almost slip, but you turn your head to Balam before you can see something you could regret. Balam looks like a big dog soaking in here like this, his long hair is partially in the water, and he still has his mouth guard. He's also not on the weak side. After shamelessly peeking at your teachers, you sigh and shut your eyes once more, unintentionally drawing their attention to yourself.

NSFW without action

You're blissfully unaware of how your physical appearance is impacting in a setting like this. Balam was in science mode when he saw you in your underwear, but now his mind is relaxed. As for Kalego, this is the first time seeing you so vulnerable... You're not muscular, but you are thin enough to have some curves from them. Your nipples are light pink and your body is hairless, there is only a little [H/C] pubic hair down there. Your legs might be in a position that make it harder to see, but not impossible. Balam cannot see more from his angle, but Kalego sure can. As he makes excuses for you that it's because you're in hot water, he looks at your hard on for a moment. It's bigger than he would think you would be, and a feeling he can't explain rises in his stomach. He abruptly looks away, digesting all that information while mainly scolding himself. All the while that happens, Balam is still looking you over in a less medical sense, checking if anyone is looking at him... One thing is for sure, you're not a child that he originally thought you were.

After about fifteen minutes of comfortable silence, you feel a bit too hot to sit there still, so you excuse yourself and get out. You get dressed in casual clothes and make your way to your room, all softened up from the hot water. The Oracle has a habit of showing up when you are getting ready for sleep, and today is no exception. They show up at your bed, smiling softly. They have your best interests in mind, and to let the game play out, they won't tell you about what happened back at the hot springs. "Agh, that was stressful. It would be weird if they caught me peeking, especially if I looked down. They are more decent than me and would scold me for something like this." You whine, and the Oracle fights the urge to laugh at that. "Still, the springs felt good, didn't they?" They commend, and you nod. You get into bed soon, looking at the ceiling and thinking about what you saw. The Oracle feels your feelings and decide now is the time to vanish.

3rd POV, hallway:

It's getting late, they all agreed upon this. That is why Kalego is headed to his room. As various thoughts swirl inside his head, he gets changed and crawls into bed. It's all nice and neat, plus he wasn't getting bothered much today, so what is there to regret about coming? Maybe that he saw you so exposed? He shakes his head to get your nudity out of his head, laying down properly.

NSFW scene ahead, fully skippable for any readers who don't want to read that. The symbol of marks the end of the scene, so scroll until you spot it if you want to skip the scene.

His thoughts are interrupted by a high pitched whine, which makes his eyes dart open. The worst crosses his mind, a thought of you getting hurt for whatever reason. He is about to get up and fulfill his duty as your temporary guardian and check if you're okay when a sharp moan pierces the air. He's confused for a moment, then realizes what's going on – that you're enjoying yourself. He gets immensely red and embarrassed, he shouldn't hear something like this! Not from his own student! He starts panicking, but mainly from his own convictions in him crashing against each other. He quickly puts one of his hands over his mouth, not aware that he would usually get angry if he heard a student do this in a room he could hear. Instead, he sits tight, listening to the noises and breathing loudly. Despite panting so loud, he can hear your cries clearly, invading his senses. It's so wrong, yet he feels like a teenager that got his hands on a porn magazine for the first time. He wasn't interested in dating, women or romance... So why now? Why now of all times? His heart beats loudly as a drum, so eagerly and wildly it hurts. The pain in his chest is nothing compared to the ache inbetween his legs, the internal struggle to be a decent teacher and a demon with dignity is clashing with the need to give in and enjoy himself as well. If he could, he would make lustful noises back to you, hoping you would listen to his mating call and come join him. He's very confused right now by himself and his needs, this has never happened, so why?! He can't bear the ache of his body anymore and his hand moves down into his pants to pleasure his needs, the rhythm of your whines and moans setting his own. Even before he laid his hand on himself he was leaking already, his precum already making his hand move with less issues. All this stimulation is so much that he doesn't last even ten seconds and like a teenager new to the arts of sex he cums prematurely. As he rides out the climax, his hand on his mouth and his eyes droopy with exhaustion and pleasure, your own noises quiet down.

Oh, how dirty he's feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 10 5
"My problems shouldn't have a tail and horns!" Mae Johnson hasn't had a day without responsibility in years. She's the "goody-two-shoes" that has ne...
30.7K 955 25
***DISCONTINUED*** ***DISCONTINUED*** ***DISCONTINUED*** Life is cool. You live with your dad in a small town, and everything is good. Nothing is o...
1.1M 36.8K 60
I WILL BE REWRITING THIS. MY WRITING STYLE HAS CHANGED SO MUCH AND I SORT OF FEEL EMBARRASSED WITH THIS LOL. - I APOLOGISE FOR ALL THE CRINGY THINGS...
310 1 7
(gender fluid reader!!!) what happens when two high ranking demons with completely different personalities find someone who makes their hearts flutte...