How I cope || Wilbur Soot

Od rxvenclxw08

After a three year relationship between 21 year old Mackenzie and 22 year old Noah it sadly comes to an end... Viac

Chapter 1~ how i cope
Chapter 2~ musician, huh?
Chapter 3~ not so fast
Chapter 4~ no big deal
Chapter 5~ take a break
Chapter 7~ what song?
Chapter 8~ how could you?
Chapter 9~ you're right
Chapter 10~ our tour guide
Chapter 11~ know too much
Chapter 12~ influencer
Chapter 13~ too convincing
Chapter 14~ love birds
Chapter 15~ just you wait
Chapter 16~ fifth row
Chapter 17~ we tried
Chapter 18~ no answer
Chapter 19~ it felt worse
Chapter 20~ so do you
Chapter 21~ i dont dance
Chapter 22~ my turn
Chapter 23~ always
Chapter 24~ what hoodie?
Chapter 25~ karaoke night
Chapter 26~ you knew?
Chapter 27~ escape place
Chapter 28~ darling
Chapter 29~ biggest regret
Chapter 30~ nice job
Chapter 31~ finally back
Chapter 32~ i could tell
Chapter 33~ whats up?
Chapter 34~ come with me
Chapter 35~ arcade day
Chapter 36~ shes not kidding
Chapter 37~ excuse me?
Chapter 38~ everything
Chapter 39~ id like that
Chapter 40~ ten times worse
Chapter 41~ first instinct
Chapter 42~ as she should
Chapter 43~ one of many
Chapter 44~ honestly
Chapter 45~ you're wanted
Chapter 46~ she needs you
Chapter 47~ overprotective
Chapter 48~ no reason
Chapter 49~ never better
Chapter 50~ who is it
Chapter 51~ shoot
Chapter 52~ i really am
Chapter 53~ whos this?
Chapter 54~ memory
Chapter 55~ not my day
Chapter 56~ my own one
Chapter 57~ the sweetest
Chapter 58~ that i am
Chapter 59~ wait and see
Chapter 60~ best of luck
Chapter 61~ thats the one
Chapter 62~ speechless
Chapter 63~ its gorgeous
Chapter 64~ dont you
Chapter 65~ i love you

Chapter 6~ little brother

1.2K 36 14
Od rxvenclxw08

Me and Wilbur ended up staying in that hug for at least 5 minutes whilst he calmed me down. "I'm sorry, I don't wanna ruin the day." I pulled away from the hug, wiping my eyes with the palm of my hand.

"Don't apologise, you haven't ruined anything." Wilbur smiled gently at me, giving me a reassuring look. I smiled back as he quickly jumped from his seat.

"How about this, we walk to the corner shop not far from here to get some snacks, then we find a random show on Netflix to binge watch for the next like- I don't know, two hours?" He spoke, as a rush of energy went rushing into him.

"Why only two hours?" I laughed, standing up myself as Wilbur began tying his shoe laces already.

"I mean, I don't know, just- yeah, I don't know" Wilbur laughed running out the door, me walking normally behind him.

"Actually, no! I have a better idea!" He turned on his heels to face me again as I just laughed at him. "We get snacks and have a picnic in the field not far from here!" His face lit up with excitement.

"I don't think you understand how much I love picnics Wilbur!" I gained a load of energy as I thought through Wilburs new idea.

"In that case, we're having a picnic!" Wilbur began making his way back to his apartment door causing me to give him a confused look.

"Where are you going!?" I shouted down the hallway as I chuckled at his excited run.

"To get a blanket! What's a picnic without a blanket Mackenzie!?" He shouted back as he unlocked his door running through it, his arm being the last thing I saw as he waved at me like a child.

"You've got a point there mr musician!" I began making my own way towards his apartment but didn't even get half way there before he came running past me, a folded picnic blanket being waved around in his hand and a light guitar in the other.

I shook my head following behind him as he ran down the hall, a picnic blanket and guitar in each of his hands. This was going to be fun I thought with a gentle chuckle.

"You planning on giving me a concert Wilbur?" I pointed at his guitar as I caught up with him outside of the apartment building.

"Maybe, maybe not? I'll see how I feel." He laughed as we made our way to a nearby shop so we could get foods for our picnic.

"Do you want me to hold the blanket? You know, so you have a free hand?" I offered as he realised both of his hands were occupied with a different object.

"If you don't mind." He chuckled, smiling down at me as we approached the shop he had mentioned not too long ago whilst we were still in
his apartment.

"No of course not!" I smiled back, taking the blanket from his left hand so that he actually had a hand free to use in the shop.

Eventually we finished getting food and we're already at the field which was bigger than I had expected it to be.

"This is a big field, do you come here often?" I asked him as I set the blanket down for us both to sit down on. I already felt more peaceful than I was a few hours ago.

"Not really, I've been in London for a while now but have only been to this field once with a few of my friends" he answered my question, taking a seat on the blanket and beginning to unpack food from one of the two filled bags we had bought.

As if on cue both mine and Wilburs phone lit up with a notification causing us both to look a bit frightened but amused.

New message: Trio💛⚡️-Madison

"Oh great." Wilbur sighed laughing slightly as he checked the notification on his phone.

"Is everything alright?" I chuckled slightly at his reaction as he just nodded, still laughing a bit.

"Yeah it's just one of my friends, he acts more like a little brother with me, that has its positives and negatives." He explained as I just smiled at his reaction to his 'little brothers' notification.

"Ahh, I don't have little siblings but I know a lot of people who do so I guess I can imagine?" I thought to myself but just shook of the topic.

"Yeah, I think you two would get along, he is loud though." Wilbur explained. I would like to get to know more people but then again I don't want to invade Wilburs personal life by meeting all of his friends.

I just smiled in reply when his phone started ringing. " Oh great, a FaceTime call, do you mind?" Wilbur looked at me for assurance that he could answer the call.

"Yeah, yeah of course, I don't mind." I picked up my phone deciding to check my Snapchat whilst I waited for Wilbur to finish his call.

"Hey Tommy" I heard him speak with a slight sigh and chuckle. However I did hear more than one voice from the phone.

"MY BIG BRO WILBUR!" I heard the first voice speak. It didn't take much to realise that he was the one that had texted Wilbur. Wilbur described him perfectly.

"Leave Wilbur alone, will you!?" Someone else laughed but it was more faint, I assumed he wasn't as close to the phone.

"Where are you, king!?" The first, louder voice spoke again. That's when I saw Wilburs eyes shoot to me from the corner of my eye.

I looked back at him as he looked terrified causing me to try not to laugh as his look turned to anger due to me not helping him out.

"Urmm... out?" Wilbur tried to give him a slight, simple answer but his friend wasn't having it.

"Well no shit... where?" He spoke as I was trying so hard not to burst into a fit of laughter right there and then.

"Why do you want to know?" Wilbur was not good at hiding a lie. He was very clearly acting suspicious which just made me want to laugh even more.

" I'm bored and was gonna see if I could join you?" The voice came from the phone again as Wilbur practically choked on air. With that I couldn't hold it in, I burst into a fit of almost silent laughter as Wilbur just rolled his eyes.

Luckily his friend didn't hear me. "Give me a second Tommy." Wilbur spoke as he muted and put his phone so it was facing the sky.

"What do you say?" Wilbur looked at me a look of panic and dread in his eyes. I just laughed at him even more.

"To meeting your 'little brother'? Oh, I can't wait!" I smirked as Wilbur groaned already knowing he made a mistake asking me in the first place.

"I'm only letting him come for you. Remember that, Kenzie." I smiled as it was the first time he had actually used 'Kenzie' instead of my full name.

"I shall mr-" I paused, waiting for him to tell me his last name.

"Soot, if you're wanting my last name." He laughed shaking his head at me, understanding why I had paused.

"I shall Mr Soot." I nodded my head in a jokingly formal manor before Wilbur picked up his phone again and unmuted himself.

"Ok Tommy, I'm at the field we went to with George last time you recorded a vlog, but you have to promise me if you come you can't freak out over ANYTHING!?" Wilbur explained referring to me.

"Ok?" The voice I guessed matched with the name 'Tommy' spoke. "I'm on my way! Bye Will!" Was the last thing I heard before the voice hung up the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1319

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.2K 22
You saw the puddle a few metres ahead of you. As you were walking toward it, you must've not been looking where you were going, because your face had...
10.2K 361 24
Childhood Friends, but maybe they were always something more. Neither of them could chose what they wanted to be, years later, maybe they finally wi...
6.4K 93 25
𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪...
27.6K 465 22
[COMPLETE] Apart from his public appearances, Wilbur is actually a jerk in private. Then she comes along to discover his soft spot for her and things...