Not a Trio, it's a Squad

By Moonfire_1213

Hey y'all! So I have an Amphibia Oneshots book, though I got inspired to actually make a full book out of the... More

LOOK AT THIS AWESOME ART
Ashlynn's Story
A's or Beasts?/Best Fronds
Quick A/N
Cane Crazy
IM SO SORRY (Pic not relevant but nvm that)
Flood, Sweat and Tears

A/N + all about Ashlynn!

547 7 3
By Moonfire_1213

Hey guys!

SO!

I've decided to make another book about Amphibia, which is more than my other one since this book follows mostly one storyline (Check out my other new book currently, Amphibia Oneshots).

Anyways, here's everything to know about the fourth character-

Name: Ashlynn Song

Gender: Female

(Side note- her appearance is changed in Amphibia and I will go into detail in the chapters)

Eye color: Amber

Hair: Short black hair with orange and purple alternating dyed tips (here's a reference-

(Ignore the blue color I just needed a way to show the hairstyle, I didn't draw this and I'm not claiming to, I just needed a reference)

Skin color: Tan

Outfit: White t-shirt with a black collar and St. James Middle patch on the top left corner (right corner when facing her), dark blue jeans, a plain black hoodie tied around her waist, and black sneakers with white laces.

I know this story will definitely seem strange with what happens to Ashlynn's... appearance but if you don't like it you don't have to read it, this was mostly for me to have fun writing with! ^^

That's it! This was mostly appearance-wise for Ashlynn, but you'll get a sense for her personality in the book.

Byeeeeeeeeee!

-Jinx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 7 4
It has been 10 years since the defeat of The Core, Anne, Marcy, and Sasha had to say goodbye to their frog family and friends in Amphibia. After awhi...
4.5K 148 20
Amphibia fanfiction after season 2. *SPOILERS* After Marcy gets stabbed and Anne is back in Los Angeles and Sasha gets imprisoned, they all fight to...
99.2K 3.1K 42
A Taiwanese-American 13 year old teen has many problems in her life such as confessing to her best friends, insecurities and imperfections, and her p...
11.9K 437 30
Temporary cover, just a sketch because I needed at least something. ___ This story is covers manipulation, death, love, isolation, depression (subtle...