Project R.A.Z.E.

Autorstwa VVrame

War. Hate. Millions of death It's been over 15 years since the war between humans and anthros started. Blake... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Survivor
Chapter 2 - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 3 - Ambush
Chapter 4 - The Escape
Chapter 5 - The Forgotten Experiment
Chapter 6 - The Rescue
Chapter 7 - Minus Base, Plus Ally
Chapter 8 - A New Base?
Chapter 9 - Conversations
Chapter 10 - Experiment "Spectre"
Chapter 11 - A New Team Member?
Chapter 12 - Safe For Now
Chapter 13 - Outburst
Chapter 14 - The Documents Of Terror
Chapter 15 - Hellhole
Chapter 16 - A Friend Among Enemies
Chapter 17 - She Is Here?
Chapter 18 - Reunited For A Short Moment

Chapter 9.5 - Kendra's Backstory

1.2K 37 19
Autorstwa VVrame

| Date And/Or Location |

*Action/Scene Change*

Character Name
- Their Speech
- Their Thoughts

Narrator

-(POV Change)-

___________________________________________

(WARNING! This chapter contains a bit of gore, but I know that won't stop you from reading it. You have been warned)

-(Kendra POV)-

Our squad was in the V-Toll flying to the said location.

Several minutes later we finally arrived.

The location, where those games would take place was a prison specifically designed for humans combined with a death camp.

It held the name "Purgatory".

We were met by the founder of this place, a tall wolf, who said to follow him.

When we entered its containment block, the cells with humans inside were revealed to us.

Kendra
- Damn, this place is huge...

There was a big watchtower between the cells.

There were a lot of humans in the cells.

They were almost all skin-to-bones, struggling to live.

A few guards ahead of us were transferring a human.

Human Prisoner
- Oh, another bunch of furfags came to see us? What an honor! - he hatefully said when he saw us.

One of the guards then pulled out his shocker.

Anthro Guard
- Shut the fuck up, no-fur. - he growled as he electrocuted the human, causing him to scream in pain.

After that small "incident" they left our sight area.

Tiamy
- Tch, shaved rat. - our squad leader mumbled.

After the containment block was passed, we entered a long hallway, which lead to some sort of arena.

Founder
- Behold, the arena where the games will take place.

It was a not-so-big, circle-shaped arena, like a mini coliseum.

Founder
- Please, take a seat. The games will start in a few minutes. - the founder announced as he left us.

At that moment it was only our squad in the arena.

Soon, other squads started to fill the empty seats.

*Small time skip*

The seats were now full.

The gates to the arena opened and a few guards started pushing and throwing human prisoners into the arena.

The human prisoners who got thrown into the arena started to resent.

Human Prisoner
- HEY! What the fuck is going on?!

They started to look around.

Founder
- Ladies and Gentlemen! - founder's voice roared through a mic.

Founder
- Today, everyone in this place will witness the first "Human Expurgation Games", where the one and only one will survive and get their cherished freedom. Now, dear contestants, prepare... and GET READY TO FIGHT! - he announced as we, viewers, started to cheer and clap.

Kendra
- I... don't like where this is going...

The walls of the arena opened revealing various cold weapons, like swords, spears, maces and etc.

I noticed that every prisoner had some kind of electric collar on their neck.

Human Prisoners
- HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?! GET US OUT OF HERE YOU OVERGROWN ANIMALS! - a lot of the humans started to try and open the gate.

I noticed a small device in the founder's hands.

Founder
- Do you not understand? I SAID PREPARE AND PICK UP SOME WEAPONS! - he yelled and pressed a button on his device electrocuting them and causing all humans to collapse and scream in pain.

A few moments later, they got up and began picking up the weapons.

Founder
- Since our contestants finally prepared, it's time... TO FIGHT! - the crowd cheered louder as the founder said that.

A lot of humans were hesitating to even move, but a few were way too eager to win.

It didn't last a few minutes till the first blood was spattered across the arena's floor.

They were fighting, different parts of bodies flying across the arena with the crowd cheering with every death.

Kendra
- This is wrong...

It was like that till only 10 humans were left with blood splattered all over their bodies, and corpses all over the arena.

Founder
- It looks like these lucky 10 survived the first phase. Now, bring in the SECOND PHASE!

With these words, the floor of the arena started changing, and in the end, the 10 survivors were met by buzzsaws coming out of the floor at random times and random places, and big spike balls hunting them.

A few seconds later and a buzz saw killed its first victim by slicing the human in half.

Then a spike ball managed to catch a human by its spikes piercing his body in different places and running him over, resulting in the human's death.

In the end, only 3 were left.

Founder
- It looks like only 3 contestants are left. No need to worry, humans! You'll get your freedom... But you must defeat him first. - just as he said that, a gate on the opposite side of the main entrance to the arena started slowly opening.

Founder
- Meet your final boss, humans... THE MINOTAUR!

The gates finally fully opened, revealing a 9' feet tall (≈274 cm), way too muscular, overgrown bull.

The bull rushed to the humans, catches one of them ripped him in half with his bare hands.

Kendra
- No... THIS IS WRONG! - all the things I witnessed today made me sick.

I always thought humans were monsters.

But it looks like, that like everyone else I was brainwashed.

The other two humans tried to run, but Minotaur was faster.

They met the same fate as the first one.

Founder
- How unfortunate... BRING IN THE NEXT GROUP!

The gates opened once again, and a new group of humans got thrown into the arena.

The cycle repeated one more time.

More dead bodies filled the arena.

The 3rd phase arrived once again.

Minotaur killed two humans, leaving only one alive.

The last human with a spear in his hands ran to a wall and started taunting the bull.

Minotaur rushed at him with his horns pointed forward.

Milliseconds before the bull was about to hit the human, the prisoner manages to dodge, resulting in Minotaur getting his horns stuck in the wall.

After that, the human uses the bull's back as a ramp and jumps onto the outer ring of the arena.

Human Prisoner
- THIS IS HOW THE REVOLUTION FEELS LIKE! - the human screams...

Kendra
- What the-?

...and throws his spear right at the founder at a rapid pace.

The spear pierces the founder's forehead, hanging him on the wall behind him.

This unexpected sequence of actions shocks the crowd.

A few moments later the lights go out, causing even more panic in the crowd.

Speaker
- ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL! MASSIVE HUMAN CONTAINMENT BREACH DETECTED! RED ALERT! I REPEAT, RED ALERT!

A few moments later weaker lights turned on displaying that spare generators began to work.

The human was gone, but the bull was still trying to get his horns out.

Nina
- Sis, what's happening?!

Kendra
- I have the same question Nika, but we better get out of here ASAP.

Tiamy
- Is everyone here alright? - our squad leader asked.

Snowie
- Yeah, I think everyone's alright. Orders?

Tiamy
- The only order I'll give is to get the fuck out of here. We ain't dealing with this shit. - she explained and gestured us to follow her.

When we finally got into the containment zone, we were met by a disorder with even bigger scales - human prisoners breaking out, some getting beaten up by the guards who were trying to contain this chaos, and some humans even shooting guns.

All of that was followed by different, loud alarms.

Our squad was rapidly crossing the containment block.

At the edge of my eye, I noticed a human carrying an RPG.

Kendra
- Where the hell did you get that?!

And just as I feared...

*Boom PSHHHH*

*BANG*

An anthro guard managed to knock him over causing the missile to fly into the roof.

*CREEEEK*

A big chunk of the roof was about to fall right on us.

*CLANG*

With a loud metallic sound, it separated from the roof and began falling.

Kendra
- NIKA!

I tackled her and luckily saved her from getting crushed.

Nika
- Jeez... Thanks, Kendra. - with those words, she got up.

Nina
- C'mon, let's g-

Kendra
- No...

Nika
-W-what? What do you mean no? - my answer confused her.

Kendra
- Nika... I can't. Those... "games" changed my whole view on this war. I'm sorry, but... *rips the squad's logo from her forearm* I'm going to help humans achieve peace - my actions and words made her face twist in shock.

Nika
- Kendra, what the fuck?! So you're telling me, that you are joining THEM?! Those no-furs?! Don't you remember what they did to my family?! What they did to ME?! - she was almost yelling.

Kendra
- That's what's different about me, I don't generalize a whole race just because some mindfucks decided to play gods.

*BANG*

Her fist collided with the nearest metal cage, deforming it.

Nika
- I don't understand Kendra. After all we have been through, you just decide to throw everything into thrash so easily?!
Do you realize that you are betraying your own race?!

Kendra
- I'm not betraying my race Nika, I'm choosing the right side. - I could feel my cold voice pierce her feelings.

Nika
- GAH! - she was about to punch me but stopped halfway through.

Nika
- You know what? Fine, I won't stop you from making a mistake. This is your choice and your life. You can do whatever you want. - she turned around, facing the exit in the far.

Nika
- Just remember that you don't have a sister anymore. - with these words, she ran off.

I could see tears rolling from her eyes.

Kendra
- *sigh* I guess I'm alone now. - I thought as I searched for an alternative exit.

| Present Time |

| Kendra's Bunker |

Kendra
- And that's how I changed sides.

I looked at their faces.
My story left them speechless.

Dex
- ...thanks for the meal... - he said and quickly left the kitchen.

Kendra
- Heh, I guess I convinced your friend to trust me.

Blake
- I... *clears throat* and how did you find this place?

Kendra
- I came across this bunker while wandering for a few days. I almost starved to death that day. Luckily, this place had some fresh food waiting to be consumed. - I stood up and put the plates in the washer.

Kendra
- So? How was my story, mister "I won't let my guard down"?

Blake
- Alright, now you have my trust.

Kendra
- Heh, of course I do.

___________________________________________

End Of The Chapter!

Hey guys, I'm extremely sorry for the wait, was busy preparing for my exams. I mean, you know how school fucks things up. So yeah, that's basically it.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. Have a great day/night!

Vrame out.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

697K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
67.2K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
95.9K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
19.2K 633 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..